Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 am
Hey wassup everybody? Just joined gaia yesterday, browsing about and it seems like a neat little place on the interwebs to hang out and chat and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 pm
Hi there! Welcome to the guild and Gaia~ How are you liking it here so far?

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:24 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Hi there! Welcome to the guild and Gaia~ How are you liking it here so far?

Hi thanks! It's pretty decent, i'm getting into zomg haha it's so funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 pm
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

That's good to hear (:
Oh I haven't played zOMG in a long time! It's pretty fun~ Where are you at in the game?

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:44 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

That's good to hear (:
Oh I haven't played zOMG in a long time! It's pretty fun~ Where are you at in the game?

I'm at the village greens quests. Just started like a day ago. How long have you been part of this site?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
I'm at the village greens quests. Just started like a day ago. How long have you been part of this site?

That area has lawn gnomes, right? They're so annoying when they attack you all at once xD

I've been here since July 5th, 2011- hardly anything compared to the veterans who've been here since '03. A lot has changed in the past 2-3 years though.

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:52 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

That area has lawn gnomes, right? They're so annoying when they attack you all at once xD

I've been here since July 5th, 2011- hardly anything compared to the veterans who've been here since '03. A lot has changed in the past 2-3 years though.

Yeah those darn gnomes, I enjoy blasting them lol, I do feel kinda bad for the flamingoes though. Oh nice, well you're still a member so it must not be that bad. Some guy told me to go join a different website. lol. Your avatar is really cool btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:56 pm
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Yeah those darn gnomes, I enjoy blasting them lol, I do feel kinda bad for the flamingoes though. Oh nice, well you're still a member so it must not be that bad. Some guy told me to go join a different website. lol. Your avatar is really cool btw.

Thank you~
Oh I know what you mean, the flamingoes never really attack us as violently... they just stand there.
Haha Gaia's a really nice place to hang out once you get into it.
What other things do you like to do on Gaia besides zOMG? Have you started a quest?

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Thank you~
Oh I know what you mean, the flamingoes never really attack us as violently... they just stand there.
Haha Gaia's a really nice place to hang out once you get into it.
What other things do you like to do on Gaia besides zOMG? Have you started a quest?

Well, i don't really know what to quest for. I'm working on earning gold. And I don't have a trading pass yet so I can't try to get donations from charity. Luckily someone told me this stuff yesterday when I joined Gaia so I'm looking forward to accomplishing that and then think about quests. I keep seeing ppl with really nice looking avatars and I hope to get some nice rags too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 pm
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Well, i don't really know what to quest for. I'm working on earning gold. And I don't have a trading pass yet so I can't try to get donations from charity. Luckily someone told me this stuff yesterday when I joined Gaia so I'm looking forward to accomplishing that and then think about quests. I keep seeing ppl with really nice looking avatars and I hope to get some nice rags too.

I know what you mean~ At first I just tried to earn as much gold as possible, but then I made an avi to quest for with tektek.org. The gold shops have really nice things too. If you do have something to quest for, I won't mind helping you out (:

I spend most of my time in the Charitys/Quests forum and it's a great place to hang out. Often that's how you'll get donations- just by sticking around charities.

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 am
r a i n i i_d a i s
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

I know what you mean~ At first I just tried to earn as much gold as possible, but then I made an avi to quest for with tektek.org. The gold shops have really nice things too. If you do have something to quest for, I won't mind helping you out (:

I spend most of my time in the Charitys/Quests forum and it's a great place to hang out. Often that's how you'll get donations- just by sticking around charities.

Thank you for that link XD. Cool what Charities do you recommend?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm
Hi there~ wlcm to gaia and NSTG~ >w

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Cool what Charities do you recommend?

There are so many that I love, so here's a shortened list of them:

Agape Charity: I'm a moderator here, and it's a really neat place to spend your time. The rules are somewhat different from the other charities that I've been to, so be sure to read them carefully!

Ride on Beat: The owner is the most generous person that I've ever met. She doesn't require much for you to receive a donation, just hang out a while and it'll come when you least expect it.

Pet the Sheep Charity: It's a fairly new charity, and there are so many friendly and funny people~

Chicken Dice Charity: This charity creates the best events out there! You can earn "points" from the games available and eventually trade them in for valuable items. It's impossible to get bored here.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you've found something to quest for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 am
r a i n i i_d a i s
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Cool what Charities do you recommend?

There are so many that I love, so here's a shortened list of them:

Agape Charity: I'm a moderator here, and it's a really neat place to spend your time. The rules are somewhat different from the other charities that I've been to, so be sure to read them carefully!

Ride on Beat: The owner is the most generous person that I've ever met. She doesn't require much for you to receive a donation, just hang out a while and it'll come when you least expect it.

Pet the Sheep Charity: It's a fairly new charity, and there are so many friendly and funny people~

Chicken Dice Charity: This charity creates the best events out there! You can earn "points" from the games available and eventually trade them in for valuable items. It's impossible to get bored here.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you've found something to quest for.

Oh wow they sound great. Thanks so much! I will start checking them out!  

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

deaactivated

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 pm
Welcome to gaia and the NSTG!

I hope you are and continue having a fun time~ cat_whee  
☆ Introductions