Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
~Lookin' For A Lady Friend~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 am
Hello people! So I'm not very good at writing these types of things so I to make it a little easier I'm going to categorize things.

About Me

I'm currently 18 and I'm finishing up my senior year of high school. I'm a pretty shy guy but once I get to know someone I can be pretty open. I'm also pretty geeky, I love computers and technology type things and I'm also going to be going to college for that. I'm pretty laid back and I prefer to just chill out most of the time rather then running around going places.

Interests and Hobbies

Most of my hobbies are pretty geeky to be completely honest, but oh well. I'm into gaming, I mostly play on my PC but I do also have a PS3, PS4, 3DS, And a 360. The games I mostly play would be League of Legends, Osu, Left 4 Dead 2, Persona 3/4, and more. Another hobby of mine would be computers and technology in general. I love messing around and tinkering with things, just taking things apart and putting them back together is fun to me. A hobby that I've gotten into recently would be programming. I'm still a complete noob at it but so far I've mad two stupid android apps. I have an idea for one that I'd like to make and put up on the Google Play Store but I still need to learn more in order to create it. Lastly my final hobby would be doing speedruns in video games. Currently the game I speedrun right now is Super Mario 64 and since I'm still learning the basics I only do the 16-star category and I can beat the game in less than thirty minutes. I would like to learn a second game but I'm not sure what I should learn. That's about all I can think of at the moment but once I think of more I'll just edit the thread.

Music, Movies, Etc.

(For this I'm just going to list off my favorite types of music(with links because I can), movies, anime, shows, etc.)

Music
Reel Big Fish
Aquabats
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu(My waifu lol )
IU
Queen
SNSD
Weezer
Anamanaguchi
Passion Pit
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Sublime
Deadmau5
And of course various video game music
(will add more eventually)

Movies
The Shining
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Neon Genesis Evangelion Rebuilds
Tokyo Godfathers
KickAss
Planet of the Apes
The Room (it's so bad it's good!)
ZombieLand
Shaun of the Dead
The Hangover
Step Brothers
Documentaries
Space Balls
Star Wars
And more. Those were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

Shows/Anime
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Breaking Bad
Evangelion
Kill La Kill (On about episode 16.)
Attack on Titan
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Boku no Pico ( 11/10 would watch multiple times)
Conan
Malcolm in the Middle
Documentaries
South Park
King of the Hill
Beavis and Butt-Head
Fresh Prince
WWE
Futurama
Jackass
(again, I'll add more over time.)

What I'm looking for

To be honest I'm not very picky. All I'm really looking for is someone that has somewhat similar interests. The one thing that would be a big plus is someone who is talkative considering I can be pretty shy at first. Basically all I want to find is someone who I can simply feel comfortable talking to on Skype all day either just talking, watching movies or videos, or playing games, or just whatever really. As for age range I'd prefer around 17-24 but it really depends to be perfectly honest. For looks obviously like anybody else I have my preferences but then again I really don't care, as long as we get along then all is fine in my opinion.

I guess that's about if for now. So yeah if you want feel free to PM me or post in the thread. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 am
yum_puddi  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm
yum_puddi Hello! c:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:12 pm
harrietpenelope
yum_puddi Hello! c:

Hi! :3  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm
BooCawkEh

How are you? cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:15 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

How are you? cat_blaugh

I'm doing good, pretty tired since I just got back from a St. Patrick's day party >.<
You?  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm
BooCawkEh

I'm doing good, pretty tired since I just got back from a St. Patrick's day party >.<
You?

Uh, I've just been studying.
Pretty much all I do.
I'm homeschooled and don't have many friends. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:22 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

You?

Uh, I've just been studying.
Pretty much all I do.
I'm homeschooled and don't have many friends. >.<

Aww sorry to hear that emo

Do you do online courses for your homeschooling? That's what I do and I don't really know many people either aside from the friends who I talk to online. I guess that's also another reason I joined this guild haha lol  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm
BooCawkEh

Do you do online courses for your homeschooling? That's what I do and I don't really know many people either aside from the friends who I talk to online. I guess that's also another reason I joined this guild haha lol

Noooo. My mom used to be a professor at a college nearby, so she's pretty much a stay at home teacher now and subs on the side. I also have tutors that come in like, three days a week.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

Noooo. My mom used to be a professor at a college nearby, so she's pretty much a stay at home teacher now and subs on the side. I also have tutors that come in like, three days a week.

Ahh I see~

Hmm it would be pretty nice to have a mom as your own teacher, you wouldn't have to really worry about getting a lousy teacher or anything like that. I could totally see the downsides of it to though.

For me personally I kind of prefer doing the homeschooling. I just prefer to work by myself and not worry about other people distracting me 3nodding  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm
BooCawkEh

Ahh I see~

Hmm it would be pretty nice to have a mom as your own teacher, you wouldn't have to really worry about getting a lousy teacher or anything like that. I could totally see the downsides of it to though.

For me personally I kind of prefer doing the homeschooling. I just prefer to work by myself and not worry about other people distracting me 3nodding

I totally agree! No distractions in perfectttt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:47 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

Ahh I see~

I totally agree! No distractions in perfectttt.

Mhmm! The only time I really get distracted is when my siblings come home from school.
I used to really dislike it actually. Mostly because for my first two years I did self-paced courses and I always procrastinated with them and I did pretty bad because of that sweatdrop Luckily right now I'm doing live classes and I'm doing a whole lot better than I used to do 3nodding  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:20 am
BooCawkEh

Mhmm! The only time I really get distracted is when my siblings come home from school.
I used to really dislike it actually. Mostly because for my first two years I did self-paced courses and I always procrastinated with them and I did pretty bad because of that sweatdrop Luckily right now I'm doing live classes and I'm doing a whole lot better than I used to do 3nodding

I'm an only child, so I don't have to deal with that. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 am
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

I'm an only child, so I don't have to deal with that. ^-^

Oh nice~

When I was younger I always wanted to be an only child, but now that I'm older I don't really mind having siblings even though me might bicker from time to time.  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm
BooCawkEh

Oh nice~

When I was younger I always wanted to be an only child, but now that I'm older I don't really mind having siblings even though me might bicker from time to time.

I really wish I had siblings. A while back my parents thought about having another kid, but they didn't. It's soooo boring. D:  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff