Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wynters Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx WYNTERS HOME xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN Beckenham, England

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Living Room | Dining Room |

User Image...User Image

| Kitchen | Bathroom |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOOR FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Ariana & Seth's Bedroom | Ian's Bedroom |

User Image...User Image

| Bathroom | Recording Studio |

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seth Wynters
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

Ian Wynters
| Home | Hogwarts | Elsewhere |

Mackenzie Hawthorne
| Home | Work | Elsewhere | Moved |

xxxxxxxxxxxxF A M I L Y x P E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Henry the Owl
| Home | Hogwarts | Elsewhere |

Marmalade the Owl
| Home | Elsewhere | Deceased |

Xylo the Owl
| Home | Elsewhere | Moved |

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Ariana moved in with her owl Marmalade in 2025, and had adopted Mackenzie the same year

⟹ Marmalade passed away in 2033, and Mackenzie brought home Xylo

⟹ Seth moved in during 2034

⟹ Ian was born in 2037

⟹ Mackenzie moved out with her owl Xylo in 2040

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Not Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Does Not Allow Apparition

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ None  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

After getting signed by David Jones, a music producer, Ariana was asked to find a home closer to him and his company. The eighteen year old was thrilled that she had been signed less than a year after graduating, but having to move to London seemed sort of far from home, now known as her parents' home. However, the young adult found a cute little house in the suburbs of London, which made her close to mister Jones and his music company as well as closer to Upper Barnton, where Ariana's parents and brother reside.

Ariana's family helped her move and buy new furniture, but only after she convinced them to keep her childish teenage room at home the same as it had been for the past several years. If I get homesick, I'll at least have a place to call my own, she told herself as she watched her father apparate away with her mother and brother. This was it. Ariana was on her own, living in the real world with a real job and responsibilities. Not that she didn't have responsibilities before; she did. At Hogwarts, for instance, the girl was in charge of running a club, enforcing the rules as prefect, and studying. She also had Hufflepuff's pressure put on her since she had been playing as seeker ever since her first year, and Heather made her the vice captain of their Quidditch team. It was odd to think that all of those responsibilities vanished and got replaced with other ones like getting a well paying job that she enjoyed, which she did, finding a place to live, which she also did, and just living her life as an adult. The brunette decided that finding a boyfriend and making a family would come in due time, and even though she hated being single, she didn't need a partner to make her happy. Those were her teenage hormones that made her so heartbroken after Katrina's disappearance and lonely after Steele left.

Speaking of her teenage years, the girl had also decided that it was time to dye her hair back to brown. Ariana originally dyed her hair bright red because that had been the colour at the end of Katrina's hair, and she had missed her dearly when she was taken out of school the first time. Now, it was time to let that hair go, along with her previous loves and previous life. No more being acting like a kid, and no more living life in the past. "It's time to move on." It was time to look and act her age.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ariana sat down on her couch and stared at the child sitting next to her. That morning, the young singer had received the news that her producer and his wife, this girl’s parents, were both killed in a house fire. Although the police had a suspect, they weren’t sure if it was really caused by the man or not. Either way, Mackenzie’s parents were gone, and she was going to be placed in an orphanage. At least, she was until Ariana stopped that from happening and adopted the girl as her own. At nineteen years of age, the carefree female was taking on the role of being a mother to a three year old. Luckily, she was well off with money and could actually afford all of the necessities both she and Mackenzie would need.

Ariana was about to let Mackenzie fall asleep on her couch and go make herself some tea when the girl asked for her mum. The brunette could feel her heart shattering in her ribcage at the question. Immediately, she pet the child’s head softly and began to sing a nursery rhyme. Ari continued these actions until the girl finally dozed off.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

Dance, little Baby, dance up high!
Never mind,
Baby, Mother is by.
Crow and caper, caper and crow,
There, little
Baby, there you go!

Mackenzie had been sitting on the couch for the last half hour. Her eyes were sore and tired, but she didn’t want to go to sleep until her mum brought her home. The girl couldn’t wait to be reunited with her stuffed animals in her small, comfy bed, but staying awake was just so hard! Bright blue eyes looked up at Ariana, and Mackenzie asked, “Where’s mama?” A moment later, Ari started petting her head and singing, which caused the small child to fall asleep on the couch.

Up to the ceiling, down to the ground,
Backwards and forwards, round and round;
Dance, little
Baby and Mother will sing,
With the merry coral, ding, ding, ding!

((outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:13 am
An owl swoops into the window and gently drops an elegant envelope on the nearest surface before hooting happily and taking off once again.

User ImageUser Image

{RT Wednesday June 18th at 7:00 EST}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: Ariana's outfit in left picture, Mackenzie's outfit in top picture))

Upon hearing the front door slam, Ariana poked her head out from the kitchen. “You’re home early,” she noted, biting her bottom lip. "Jane had to go home early today, so I got bored,” Mackenzie admitted. “I’m making your favourite: mac and cheese.” Brown eyes watched as the girl flung her shoes off, hoping she wouldn’t notice the missing owl cage that usually housed Marmalade in the living room. At least, not yet. Ari didn’t want to tell her the news until she was happily eating ice cream after dinner. “Ooh, really? Thanks!” Kenzie exclaimed before flinging herself Ariana’s arms for a hug. “I’ll go wash up!” With that, the eleven year old ran upstairs, thudding the whole way there.

As they ate, Mackenzie wouldn’t stop talking about her day. Ariana listened although she was a tad absent minded. Once the two finished eating, the twenty seven year old took ice cream out of the freezer and began scooping it into two bowls, one of which had much more than the usual amount. “What did you do today, mum?” Mackenzie asked, finally finishing the story about her day. “Well..” she began, sliding Mackenzie the bowl with too much ice cream in it. “I took Marmalade to the vet today.” A concerning look filled Kenzie’s face as she asked, “Is everything alright?” She knew the snow owl had grown old, but she still wanted to take her to Hogwarts in September. After all, she knew her way around the school better than Kenzie would on her very first day.

Marmalade was Joey’s owl when he went to Hogwarts, and the year after he graduated, she went to school with Ariana. And now, it was supposed to be Mackenzie’s turn. “You know how Marmalade was very old?” Mackenzie nodded in response. “The vet thought it was time she was.. put down.” A puzzled look replaced the one of concern on her daughter’s face. “You mean Marmalade is gone? The eleven year old quickly stood from her chair and ran into the living room, where the cage had been missing from. Ariana followed her daughter and hugged her when she had looked at the empty space. “This isn’t fair!” she cried. “I was supposed to take her to school this year!” Tears streamed from Mackenzie’s blue eyes as she wrapped her arms tightly around her mum’s neck in a hug. “I know, baby, but she was an old owl. I don’t think she’d be able to fly and deliver mail anymore. I’ll tell you what,” she started, letting go of the girl to look her in the eyes. “When we go to Diagon Alley, you can pick out your very own owl, or any other pet if you want.” “Really?” Kenzie asked, wiping away her tears although they continued to leak out of her eyes. “Really.”

I'm over here doing what I like!
I'm over here workin' day and night!
And if my real ain't real enough
Then I don't know what is.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth frowned at the pan he had in front of him, wondering if it'd be cheating if he used a charm to stir the sauce while he worked on the pasta before him. He wasn't sure, but he was certain that Ari was acting... odd. He wasn't going to say that to her face, that was just asking for trouble and he knew it, but he figured something was up but couldn't put his finger exactly on what. Hopefully he figured making her dinner would help or something, but maybe he was making it more for him? Well, pasta was a form of comfort food, and considering he and Damien had been working lately to make sure that the stock of wands was ready for the new first years for school was eating up his time and energy. Turning the sauce down to low, he put the pasta in water and proceeded to set it to boil while he worked on a salad. Nothing fancy, just simple. Turning his attention to the salad, he called out, figuring Ari could hear him from wherever she was in the house. "Hey, Ari. What do you want in your salad? I've got cucumbers and carrots right now, any preferences on anything else?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, this ought to be a relaxing evening...
                                                  Taken By: Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
                                                  OOC:

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
Hufflepuff Alumna - Thirty - Halfblood - Singer - Married
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Ariana had just finished showering. There was nothing she loved more than a hot shower on a cold, spring day. Especially when it was raining. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment longer than usual, trying to see if it was noticeable. Not yet, but soon, she thought to herself before proceeding to wrap a towel around her head and getting dressed. Ari knew she had to tell Seth, and she wanted to, she really did, but she didn’t know how or when. All she knew is that she had to do it soon before he figured it out for himself. Besides, it wasn’t like he didn’t want kids – they just hadn’t decided on how many yet. The door to their bedroom was wide open, so the woman heard when Seth called out to her. “Lettuce and tomatoes, please! Lots of tomatoes!” she called back as she unwrapped the towel from her head and hung it up to dry before making her way down to the kitchen.

Ariana had always liked tomatoes, but lately, she’s been craving them more and more. At least it was a healthy craving, she supposed. Thin curls bounced with every step she took down the stairs before she finally walked into the kitchen to witness Seth preparing dinner. “Ooh, pasta? Yum,” she commented, leaning up against Seth to kiss his cheek, her damp hair brushing against his shoulder. “Do you want help with anything?” she offered.

I never knew you could hold moonlight
'til the night I held you.
You are my moonlight,
baby.

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth had to admit, spending the first Christmas with his first child was definitely something new. When it had been just him, Ari, and Kenzie, it had been different as they were just beginning to figure out how to be a family, but somehow he had to admit that spending Ian's first Christmas together with his wife and stepdaughter was just as special as it had been before. Now, if only his son wasn't so likely to scream the moment he left his mother's arms.

Seth honestly felt horrible for that. His first child, and so far he hadn't been able to hold him for very long since Ian had turned two, maybe three weeks old. Partially he blamed the fact that he'd been busy with work initially, but once that had died down, he wanted to help as much as he could. Unfortunately he had to step back and realize it wasn't probably him (probably), it was just that his son felt more secure in Ari's arms than in anyone else's. While that lent itself to a lot of time for Ari and Ian to bond, that didn't necessarily hold with anyone else. He figured that Kenzie would have wanted to help out with Ian as well, but trying to get the young baby to accept anyone else holding him was tantamount to a nightmare, and he was tempted to see if maybe his mother would be willing to help. Maybe. If he recalled correctly, she hadn't been too keen on having children herself, but there was the possibility, after all.

Glancing toward Ari, he stood from where he was seated and went over to kiss her cheek. They had just gotten up to open presents after all, and he figured he could get Ari a cup of coffee or cocoa at least while she had her hands full. They were going over to her parents' house later for dinner, but right now it was just the four of them together.
                                                  "I'm going to make myself some coffee. Do either of you want anything, like cocoa or something?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Christmas morning, and hopefully this means a good Christmas all around.
                                                  Taken By: Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
                                                  OOC:

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
Hufflepuff Alumna - Thirty One - Halfblood - Singer - Married
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Ariana sat snuggled up on the couch with Ian in her arms as Mackenzie and Seth piled all of the presents on the coffee table in front of them. The mother absolutely adored the new addition to the family although he couldn’t go half a minute without crying unless she was holding him. It made being productive (and using the loo) quite challenging. It was also upsetting that the baby didn’t even want his own father and sister holding him. Hopefully, he’d grow out of this phase soon or else Ari was going to lose her mind if she had to listen to her son scream and cry every time she went to the bathroom.

Smiling up at her husband after he had kissed her cheek, Ari responded, “I’d love some coffee. Thanks, babe.” Holding Ian with one arm, she brushed her hair that he had started playing with over her shoulder with the other. Mackenzie had noticed her brother growing bored and decided they should open one of his presents first. “Hot cocoa with marshmallows, please,” she said, pulling over a large box. The teenager had done some Christmas shopping in Hogsmeade before the holidays and, since she’d been quite excited about having a baby brother, she got quite carried away with buying him all sorts of items. The box was filled with a couple of bedtime stories, a rattle, a few different outfits, and stuffed animals. At least if they opened this first, he’d be able to keep himself entertained for the next little while (hopefully). “Before we open that, d’you wanna go help Seth carry the mugs?” Ari asked. “Sure,” Kenzie answered with a small smile before bouncing up and skipping over to the kitchen. She was trying to be as much help as she could while she was home for the holidays. “Mum sent me. Need help?”

I never knew you could hold moonlight
'til the night I held you.
You are my moonlight,
baby.

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash