Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Last contest from me for this week... BIG ONE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 am
Gaia has been good to me, so I'm giving back smile ... This contest is very simple... Best response wins up to 5,000,000 GG or items of up to 5,000,000GG on the Marketplace in value towards their Dream Avi. Include items and current prices along with a description of your Dream Avi and a theme. Up to 4 second place winners will each receive 250,000 in GG in a trade, and up to 10 3rd place winners will each receive 100,000 in GG in a trade. If you receive a trade, simply include an item that is virtually worthless (ie 1 gold.) 1 entry per user, if not all requested info is included, your entry will be deemed void. Multiple entries will immediately all be void. Contest ends Monday (today) at 7 PM Central Time (US). To enter, simply reply with the requested info.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
And no begging... Begging responses will be ignored  

cantcme593

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am
Just need responses about your dream Avi... Even if I've already gifted you in another forum/contest, you can still enter this contest... This is completely serious... I've already given away over 3.5 million today (2.4 something to the guild and over a million to other users) and am in the process of giving away another 2 million already via trades... Total give-away between everything today is going to be over 12.5 million... If you don't believe that I'm really giving all of this away, search my name in the guild members section of this guild, and you'll see my donation amount to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:11 pm
No one entered the contest, and it has now ended... Guess I'll have to make another one later...  

cantcme593

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff