Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for one special female; Age unimportant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dating on Gaia is...
  Fun
  Stupid
  Amazing
  Hopeless
  The s**t!
  Dude get a life, seriously
View Results

Bored-as-eF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm
Hey.
I don't care about age because as long as you can hold a conversation, be a little outgoing, a little daring and not depressed every minute of the day then I want you!
Don't care if you are fat or skinny because it's not like we will ever meet and I don't think size make a person who they are. At least it doesn't have too.
If you are a drama queen and attention needy, then you better at least be real ******** hot xD blaugh
Hit me up. I know my avi sucks but that is because they love to ban me!
Oh, be a little crazy and weird. I don't expect you to be perfect because i certainly am not.
Just please don't be stuffy and uptight and afraid to try new things. I just want to have fun and feel good! You should too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 am
Bored-as-eF
Hey.
I don't care about age because as long as you can hold a conversation, be a little outgoing, a little daring and not depressed every minute of the day then I want you!
Don't care if you are fat or skinny because it's not like we will ever meet and I don't think size make a person who they are. At least it doesn't have too.
If you are a drama queen and attention needy, then you better at least be real ******** hot xD blaugh
Hit me up. I know my avi sucks but that is because they love to ban me!
Oh, be a little crazy and weird. I don't expect you to be perfect because i certainly am not.
Just please don't be stuffy and uptight and afraid to try new things. I just want to have fun and feel good! You should too.
hello there . my name is jenn and would like to chat with you , so pm me  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers