Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
Digimon Xros Fusion Shop ß Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 pm
Shadow of Miracles
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Levelknight
RK Ulforce Veedramon
UnHolyFudge

Levelknight

Black_Blood Cat

Agreed!

This is an incomplete order. Shoutmon X4 calls for a data champion as well as a data rookie. Starmon fulfills the data champion requirement.

One of the formulas is Shoutmon+Ballistamon+Dorulumon+Starmon=Shoutmon X4, Shoutmon X3 is all the components minus Starmon. So this should work.

That formula is only for the use of Regular Shoutmon, not the combination of shoutmon's other forms. Sorry for the confusion, the formula sheet has been edited for clarification.

I would like to mention that the creation of Shoutmon X3 was not done correctly.

According to the formulate sheet.

Shoutmon X2 + Data Ultimate = Shoutmon X3

When Level and Kaos made their order, this is what they did:

Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon (Champion Vaccine)

the above combination does not work and Shoutmon X3 was created using the wrong materials.

Liger cleared the order though. Also I don't think we're allowed to post here. We as you and I, since Ulforce is a moderator.

Karan: I locked this thread because I DONT WANT TO SEE ANYMORE SPAM by 3RD party people.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Shadow of Miracles
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Levelknight
RK Ulforce Veedramon
UnHolyFudge

Levelknight

Black_Blood Cat

Agreed!

This is an incomplete order. Shoutmon X4 calls for a data champion as well as a data rookie. Starmon fulfills the data champion requirement.

One of the formulas is Shoutmon+Ballistamon+Dorulumon+Starmon=Shoutmon X4, Shoutmon X3 is all the components minus Starmon. So this should work.

That formula is only for the use of Regular Shoutmon, not the combination of shoutmon's other forms. Sorry for the confusion, the formula sheet has been edited for clarification.

I would like to mention that the creation of Shoutmon X3 was not done correctly.

According to the formulate sheet.

Shoutmon X2 + Data Ultimate = Shoutmon X3

When Level and Kaos made their order, this is what they did:

Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon (Champion Vaccine)

the above combination does not work and Shoutmon X3 was created using the wrong materials.

Dorulumon is an official compoment to the line. The formula you posted is for if they are creating a line not involving an official component. Check the first post, there is a link to official component lines.  

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:10 pm
Kanto Champion Gavin
Liger cleared the order though. Also I don't think we're allowed to post here. We as you and I, since Ulforce is a moderator.

Questions concerning orders made are allowed, comments to questions concerning orders that aren't answers by the quoted person or by a moderator are not.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 pm
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Kanto Champion Gavin

Questions concerning orders made are allowed, comments to questions concerning orders that aren't answers by the quoted person or by a moderator are not.

That seems a bit off, someone could have some key information to offer in questions to comments. Like when did Liger get on to approve the changes? Also shouldnt it be specific to say pickmon silver like in the actual combination?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 pm
Kanto Champion Gavin
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Kanto Champion Gavin

That seems a bit off, someone could have some key information to offer in questions to comments. Like when did Liger get on to approve the changes? Also shouldnt it be specific to say pickmon silver like in the actual combination?

(This is -InsertEgoHere- Liger, no one else has access to Ulforce, but me sweatdrop )
It saves from potential biased comments and keeps the level of discussion down so something is not as likely to be confused from different voices/opinions on the question at hand. Especially for this particular thread that is still in its BETA stage where any questions concerning the system can only best be answered by myself [-InsertEgoHere- Liger] or its creator, -EM- Epic Muffin

Now the second and third part are questions that is allowed.
Like when did Liger get on to approve the changes?
-Liger is on now to approve this, I'm currently on Ulforce to answer questions, accept trades, and... avoid people in other guilds

Also shouldnt it be specific to say pickmon silver like in the actual combination?
-As far as OFFICIAL lines, there is a link that shows those, the things listed in this thread are alternate lines that may or may not break away from what is illustrated in the anime, manga, video games.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Kanto Champion Gavin
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Kanto Champion Gavin

(This is -InsertEgoHere- Liger, no one else has access to Ulforce, but me sweatdrop )
It saves from potential biased comments and keeps the level of discussion down so something is not as likely to be confused from different voices/opinions on the question at hand. Especially for this particular thread that is still in its BETA stage where any questions concerning the system can only best be answered by myself [-InsertEgoHere- Liger] or its creator, -EM- Epic Muffin

Now the second and third part are questions that is allowed.
Like when did Liger get on to approve the changes?
-Liger is on now to approve this, I'm currently on Ulforce to answer questions, accept trades, and... avoid people in other guilds

Also shouldnt it be specific to say pickmon silver like in the actual combination?
-As far as OFFICIAL lines, there is a link that shows those, the things listed in this thread are alternate lines that may or may not break away from what is illustrated in the anime, manga, video games.

(You should get on skype cause reasons)
No one else has access? Cool. So we can use the substitute line, official and stuff? But what made their order invalid if the xcross has all the material already?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 pm
Kanto Champion Gavin
(You should get on skype cause reasons)
No one else has access? Cool. So we can use the substitute line, official and stuff? But what made their order invalid if the xcross has all the material already?

(As you should guess, I'm not at my own computer)
As this is the current holder of all DTI funds, it is limited to only being accessed by the Vice Captains.
The line was invalid due to:

A) the line they were following required Shoutmon [R] (an error that was fixed soon afterwards)
B) The alternate line was for a Data Champion and a Data Rookie
C) The lack of a pickmon for the Wikia line, The alternate line is provided in case there is a lack of the official (i.e if there is no pickmon in the guild, they will need a digmon that fits as a proper substitute.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 pm
RK Ulforce Veedramon

How was Shoutmon X3 created?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon (Official) (The one that was used here)
Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon (Official)

Alternate Guild lines (the ones posted here):
Shoutmon [R] + Vaccine (Champion) + Data (Champion) = Shoutmon X3
Shoutmon [R] + Dorulumon + Ballistamon = X3
Shoutmon X2 + Data (Ultimate) = Shoutmon X3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:05 pm
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Shadow of Miracles

Shouldn't we provide the link next to the list so that we'll know where we can look?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:07 pm
Shadow of Miracles
RK Ulforce Veedramon
Shadow of Miracles

Shouldn't we provide the link next to the list so that we'll know where we can look?

It is given to you in the post above where it explains what are official lines. The post afterward is for guild-based lines and guild changes only  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:24 pm
Nvm  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:43 am
NVM Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 am
Order:
Tamer 1: Darkfire Karan
Material Digimon 1:
User Image
TP Cost: 10,000

Tamer 2: -EM- Epic Muffin
Material Digimon 2:
User Image

Tamer 3: Levelknight
Material Digimon 3:
User Image

Expected Xros Digimon: Deckerdramon
Total Gold Cost: 2,000g  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 am
Levelknight
Order:
Tamer 1: Darkfire Karan
Material Digimon 1:
User Image

Tamer 2: -EM- Epic Muffin
Material Digimon 2:
User Image

Tamer 3: Levelknight
Material Digimon 3:
User Image

Expected Xros Digimon: Deckerdramon
Total Gold Cost: 2,000g
Approval.,  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games