★ Herd Plotting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 am
Edited 8/29/2016 I've been MIA for LITERAL year, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things. So just a few notes about RPs and stuff.

★ I have not RP'd in a very long time (we're talking 2+ years), so I may be amateurish and slow at replying at times.
★ I'm terrible at extended (more than a few posts) meet-and-greets.
★ Other than that literally feel free to approach me with anything. You got some weird as hell plot you've been thinking about? Let's hear it. Generally the weirder kind of plots keep me interested and going.
★ As far as mating plots go I'm ok with f/m, m/m, and f/f - don't be shy about approaching me with a pairing! My main intent is not to breed for foals but to RP. A lot of my soquilis mates owners are long MIA, so the possibility is there, but no getting hopes up.

Because it's been so long since I've been on Gaia I'm considering all previous mating plots as being cut off. I don't even know if half the people I've done past RP with are even active anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 am
★ You can see (most) all of my soquili here (second page). I've only listed here the ones that I feel I could currently do prolonged or multiple RPs with at the moment.

User Image

★ Quirrel

Stage: Adult
Temper: Regal
Breed: Ink phoenix

Outdated blurb: Quirrel is very much an old man, though he may not look it. He's been around the block, and not much surprises him anymore. He's rather regal, but usually comes off more as a stick-in-the-mud than anything else. His looks are rather deceptive in that he's actually a "boring character", or so he's been told. He holds prejudice over very little, mostly because he just doesn't care.

He's a wanderer, not because he particularly enjoys it, but because he's yet to find a reason to stay in one place.

User Image

★ Sariel

Temper: Aloof
Breed: Spirited

Outdated blurb: Sariel is aloof and rather regal. He can come off as a bit arrogant, giving quite the cold-shoulder to those he doesn't believe worth his time. He has a deep possessive streak, though he may not always show it, his over-protectiveness of anything or anyone dubbed in his mind as belonging to him is usually left to seethe quietly under the surface. He has no qualms in getting his horn bloody should another challenge him, preferring to cut throat than dawdle. His personality is rather dark, though he has quite the soft spot, if not affectionate, for his mate.

User Image

★ Syon

Temper: Cold-Hearted
Breed: Cerynei

Outdated blurb: Syon is devoid of sympathy, and stock full of stubborn pride. He always has an opinion and is quite content to give it with a sarcastic or scathing twist and carries a deep-seated prejudice for all but his own kind, hating soquili equally whether a pure or mutant. Even among his own kind he's sociably rough and hard to get along with, no matter the others personality or attempts at winning Syon over. He can be quite flighty, starting at sudden touches or noises (much to his displeasure). He has an odd soft spot for foals/fawns.

As a bit of a offhand note; Despite his design Syon does not drink blood/eat flesh. The blood that's on his lips is generally from his fangs cutting his own lips.

AND ANOTHER NOTE: If you want to RP him with an "evil" soquili, or one that will have a serious/physical confrontation with Syon, please be aware that at this point in his plot I am unwilling to have him lose said fight. It will be something that'll certainly happen in the future though.

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 am
I'm going to steal this one last post as well, and that's it~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Revien

*hopes this is okay to post in*

Hiya there, Revien!

I wanted to possibly offer up Sandsablaze to do some RP with Quirrel, or maybe even a little back-plotting with? I'm currently seeking a few Soquili that Sandy could know/be well acquainted with from all the traveling he's done. I don't know if they could be considered 'best' friends, but maybe just old friends! Quirrel sounds like the sort that Sandy would hold some respect for and enjoy seeing on occasion ^^

I'd also like to toss Yuuka up to meet Syon and maybe butt heads with him? She's not a pushover and might kind of find Syon's personality a little amusing. But she's not afraid to step right up and tell him what she thinks either. Could be kind of amusing and maybe they can form a sort of 'frenemies' sort of bond? xD Or something! Let me know what you think <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:15 pm
Bumping after a year of inactivity!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:40 pm
You have quite a lot of lovelies!

User Image

And Quirrel might get along. He's an old man himself and his future mate and himself just started heading back home to settle down and stop traveling after years on the road. Maybe they could interact? He's not the most interesting pony either but it could be fun. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out