Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am
Welcome!
User Image

This is where my plot ideas go. But more, it's where I invite you to come in and find someone you'd like to RP with. I am open to many different plot ideas and it will never hurt to ask.

And, because this has come up for me a few times, here are my thoughts on potential mate RPs:

Quote:
~ I will want to RP before deciding on any kind of mating agreement past quick flings.
~ I have no problems, in the early stages of these RPs with both parties RPing with others to see where the plots take the characters.
~ Once the RP starts heading towards romance, I prefer the other person stop looking with that character [though continuing existing RPs is not a problem].
~ If, at any point during the RP either of us feels the match isn't right, I would ask that there be a conversation out of character to make sure both parties are on the same page.
~ If circumstances change and one of us can't post as much, a PM would be much appreciated. In a PM plans can be made for either continuation or cessation.
~ If you are not posting in an RP and yet actively posting on LR . . . I will be upset. It doesn't take much to let me know that you don't think the RP is going in the direction of mating. I am investing my time and energy into my characters, plots, and RPs. I do my best to respond to tags as quickly as I get them or within 24 hours of getting them. If I can't, I will send out a PM letting you know why. I don't like being dangled along while you look for a 'prettier' mate or further ego stroking for your character or whatever else is going on. If you just don't have time to post to an RP, you also don't have time to start something new.
~ I will expect to continue to have RP with a mate even after agreements have been made.
~ I am willing to do some background plotting instead of RP where needed/requested but I prefer RP most of the time and there are a few instances where I tend to feel background plotting is insufficient.
~ I try very hard to be nice and understanding. I will not nag or poke endlessly. I generally quote my RP partner when replying and accept that the other is busy and has a life beyond that. If I don't get a reply over the course of a month . . . I might poke, politely. But I will not push. If you are someone who needs more regular reminding, please let me know.

Please quote me for a quick response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 am
User ImageName: Biddulphia
Cert: Biddulphia with Iroxide
Co-owner: -
Lifemated to: Francesca - Agreement
1.) Francesca
2.) Reserved for Francesca
3.) Reserved for Francesca
4.) Reserved for Francesca
Children: Cladina Stellaris, Xanthophyceae, Delphine
Presently: Dulph lives in a cave in the mountains. His daughter Cladina lives with him. Fran, Dulph's lifemate travels but returns to see him fairly regularly. His other two children come and go as they please.

Biddulphia is a bit strange. He has a very hard time processing and understanding emotions. His mutant hide is thick and he barely feels the touch of anything. He tends more to logic and caring.

However, he is very pragmatic. He spends most of the spring, summer and fall gathering food stuffs that can be stored in the back of his cave. He dries out the fruits and grasses, doesn't fear the sting of bees as he gathers honey combs, piles nuts and pinecones, and generally prepares for the winter.

But Dulph is a very efficient gatherer. And with so few to feed most of the time, during the winter months he has a great excess. This is true most of the year actually. So when he sees someone in need, be it from the privation of winter cold or the aftermath of a great fire, he quietly gathers food on a blanket and starts dragging it where it is needed. Cladina often helps in these trips. He doesn't say much, just delivers the food and turns to go.

Biddulphia will give directions to the lost, help the abandoned foal find a family, feed a small herd for the winter. But he doesn't ask anything in return. Emotion and thanks often leave him feeling confused and awkward.

Plots: I don't have anything specific Biddulphia needs to do. But I would love to have him pragmatically help others out. If your plots call for someone like Dulph, I'm happy to have him lend a helping hoof.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am
User ImageName: Pele
Cert: Basket. Foal, Adult
Mated to: Single
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Children: -
Brother: Auri
Back Story: Can be found here.
Presently: Pele is part of the Miakoda Herd, though she doesn't really think about it often. Mostly she just dances and sings. Even when she was in her basket, Pele was humming and moving to the beat of the world.

Pele sees the world differently than others. She hears the bubbling of a brook, the wind in the trees, the soft sighs of dry leaves, as parts of an orchestra. She hears the world's song and tries to join it.

Pele will most often be found improvising wordless melodies to which she dances. Melodies that accept the dripping of rain water as a beat, that spiral around birdsongs in counterpoint. She dances with the elements around her, in and out of patterns of light, between trees and leaping over boulders. And when she is dancing, she doesn't notice those around her. She can create art with her body and the world around her for a long time without ever noticing that she has an audience.

Pele has a brother, who will at one point find her, though they were separated while still in their baskets. Her adoptive father, the one who rescued her basket from being swept out into the ocean is one of the few voices who can call her from her song and dance.

Plots: More than anything, Pele needs someone to ground her. Someone who will care for her and who can pull her from her obsession. Someone who will treasure her for the beauty she creates and not try to destroy that part of her. But someone who can make her see that there is more to the world that music and movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 am
User ImageName: Auri
Cert: Auri with Tiger
Lifemated to: Naomi - agreement
1.) Reserved for Naomi
2.) Reserved for Naomi
3.) Reserved for Naomi
4.) Reserved for Naomi
Sister: Pele
Back Story: After many days of rain, flood waters raged over the banks of the river near a single mother and her two baskets. The mother managed to get one of the baskets safely tucked into the roots of a great old oak, leaving a bear familiar to watch over it. As she returned to the thicket of bushes where she had birthed her foals and placed them in baskets, a thicket too close to the edge of the river, the bank gave way under her weight.

The mother and the basket she had been intent on retrieving fell into the cold waters of a raging river. Panicked, she swam as strongly as she could to get to the golden basket rushing along with the waters. Being lighter, and somewhat buoyant, the basket was difficult to reach. The detritus in the water battered the mother, breaking a wing and bruising most of her body. Finally she reached the basket.

Gripping the edge of the basket in her teeth, the brave mother swam against the current, striving to reach the shore. Her own familiar, a hawk named Tiger, kept pace with the pair, calling out encouragement, was unable to help. Finally, weakened by the cold and the pain, the mother was able to reach the bank. The side was steep, the flood having washed away what would normally have been a gentle incline which she could have climbed out of.

Placing the basket on the banks, the mother called to her familiar, bidding it to pull the basket farther from the edge, to safety. As the smaller animal dragged the basket away from danger, it saw the boulder being swept down river. Calling a warning to the mother, her familiar looked on in horror as the wounded and exhausted mare was struck by the rock, she went underwater as the boulder rolled over her. The hawk looked and called, but she did not resurface.

Anxious, Hawk rushed to the river banks, leaving the basket far enough from the raging waters to be safe from that danger. But there was another watching what had been happening. One who wanted the basket for her own. Her own dinner.

The Skinwalker Kimi had been flying low, the wind and rain making the higher altitudes treacherous. She saw the basket in the water and the mother's struggles to save it. As the basket was left unattended, she smiled. Swooping in, Kimi snagged the basket and took off again. Her laughter carried by the winds alerted the familiar.

In sudden horror, the hawk flew after the skinwalker, but wasn't able to keep up. Screaming, it hurried after Kimi, wanting to save the basket for it's lost mother. Felina, a mare with the chosen task of hunting skinwalkers, saw Kimi flying overhead. Intent on hunting the evil mare herself, she had already determined to follow the wicked Skinwalker.

When Felina heard the Tiger's cries, rushing after the skinwalker against any reason, Felina took another look. Sure enough, a brightly golden basket was being carried by the Skinwalker. Felina knew what skinwalkers did to stolen baskets and was determined to save this one.

No longer as worried about killing Kimi, Felina decided following wouldn't be enough. Throwing rocks and branches, anything she could, as she chased after the skinwalker, Felina managed to get Kimi to drop the basket. As much as she wanted to continue the chase, Kimi knew that her first priority had to be to the basket.

After convincing Tiger that she had no intention of harming the basket, she got the basket's history out of the little one. It took the pair two days to backtrack to the river, with the basket in tow for safe keeping. They found the body of the mother washed up on the banks and buried her under a cairn. The hawk went back to where the old oak had stood, and the other basket had been left. But the tree, basket and bear were gone with no traces left to follow.

Realizing there was no one else to care for the basket Felina determined to raise it herself. When a young Auri was born, Felina wasted little time training him to protect himself, to fight, to help others, and to watch for skinwalkers that needed to be slain. Auri grew up somber, but able to take care of himself.

He was told the story of how he came to be with Felina, his rescue, the sacrifice of his mother, and the loss of his sibling basket. And while he loves and wants to help his surrogate mother, Auri feels the need to find his sibling.

Presently: Auri has been traveling, looking for the missing basket with his sibling, Pele. In his journey he met Naomi and kind and protecting nature drew him to her, while her spunk and joy for life won his heart. He had left her for a time to explore an area only accessible by his wings when he was attacked and taken prisoner by kalona. Held with others the kalona had abducted, Auri is fighting his way free.

Auri doesn't know that one of his fellow prisoners, Maion, is his missing sibling's foster father. He will travel back with Maion to help lead the wounded prisoners to the safety of the Miakoda Herd and discover his long lost sister.

But even the joy of finding his missing silbing will not be enough to keep him from his love, Naomi. After far too long, Auri will travel back to find her again.

Plots: I don't have anything specific Auri needs to do outside of his current RPs. But I love to RP and it would be easy for Auri to encounter others on his various journeys. If your plots call for someone like Auri, I'm happy to have him lend a helping hoof.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:42 am
User ImageName: Astraea
Cert: Astraea With Voodun, with unedited Voodun
Co-owner: Merci` ( agreement ) broken
Mother: Leilani
Father: Eoghan
Mated to:
1.) Clef
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Children: Ceriana Faye and Rajiv
Presently: Astraea was abandoned by her mother as a foal. Leilani's mind was too scattered and obsessed with finding flutters to remember that she had children. But what Astraea understood was that she wasn't worth the keeping.

Astraea spent much of her life wandering alone. She managed to stumble into the areas of territorial or aggressive Soquili enough while she was still young to learn to be wary of others. More than that, to learn that she wasn't wanted. Astraea quickly figured out that she had no value, that she wasn't wanted, and that she shouldn't bother others.

So her life was lonely, but she understood it. When she encountered strangers, she would often stand silently and watch them, afraid to speak because she knew her words would only make them drive her away.

But one night, late in the winter as the world turned to spring, she came across a gathering. Quietly she hovered around the outskirts of the group. With uncharacteristic boldness she moved to sample some of the fruit that had been gathered. Though the fruit tasted strange, it made her legs tingle in a very interesting way.

She doesn't really remember the rest of that night, but the next morning she woke up next to a strange stallion. Wordlessly, Astraea left before she could be driven away, not even awakening the stallion to find his name.

Later, as her belly swelled, Astraea regretted that decision. When the foals were born and the baskets filled, she knew she had to find their father. She was not worthy of anything, let alone the care of two new lives. But she couldn't carry both baskets herself.

So she found a herd that would take one of the baskets while she carried the other, the one which more closely resembled the stallion, with her. It took days. And far too much talking to strangers, but she found the basket's father. Not bothering to speak with him, she simply left it near him as he slept. She knew both baskets would be cared for. That they would be raised to have value and worth.

Once she traveled to the herd with which she had left the first basket, just to see her son. But otherwise she has kept herself away from her children. She is too afraid of being scorned by them, being chased away, to risk letting them see her. Her heart aches for their loss, but she knows she did what was best for them.

Once again, Astraea travels the lands alone.

Plots: Astraea needs to find friends. She needs those who will accept her and help her to learn that she has value. She could use someone who would train her to heal. And she needs someone who can be patient in helping her learn to love.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:55 am
User ImageName: Keetah
Cert: Keetah
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Presently: Keetah mostly just bounces around, a bundle of endless energy and joy. She has a very grumpy familiar, Clay, who tries to watch out for her. But mostly Keetah ignores his ideas of 'safety'.

Keetah can often be found playing in meadows or splashing in streams or running up hills. She loves finding new and interesting things and showing them to anyone who will stick around long enough to listen. But there are few who have patience for her breathless train of thought vocal ramblings.

She always greets others with a bouncy 'Hi! I'm Keetah' even if they've met before. She couldn't tell you why, but she's certain that's necessary. Then . . . she does her best to make a new friend. Too often her energetic exuberance leads others to make excuses and leave. But she doesn't let that slow her down. She goes back to enjoying the moment and waiting for someone else to come along and be her friend.

Keetah has no fear. And she seems the endless child. But under her happy exterior, is a keen mind. She doesn't use it all that often, but she is capable of deep thought and sharp logic. Mostly, however, she's more interested in having fun than having philosophy.

Plots: Keetah mostly needs friends. I would also love for her to find someone who treasured her. Someone who loves her despite, or maybe because of her enthusiasm for life. Keetah doesn't distinguish breeds or sizes. She will love everyone regardless of their appearance. But her heart will only sing for a special someone. Keetah would happily lifemate with whoever won her heart, even if they could never have foals of their own. Keetah would also happily take in and care for any who were lost and alone. Be it a basket, a foal, someone who had been injured and needed care, or just life weary and alone.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 am
User ImageName: Ves'tacha
Cert: Ves'tacha Pregnant
Mated to:
1.) Lucian
2.) Luthias - currently trying for breeding
3.) Open
4.) Open
Children: Rinkini and Raphael
Presently: Ves'tacha is Roma, a gypsy. She travels constantly. Even motherhood only slowed her briefly.

Ves'tacha met Lucian and traveled with him for a time. But Lucian was not a traveler by nature and eventually returned to him homelands to settle. He and Ves'tacha could not be together, but they still care for each other. A piece of her heart will always be with him and her children there.

While continuing on her travels, Ves'tacha met Luthias. Having learned to love those who were different, first with Lucian's need to drink blood, then with her own children's twisted natures, Ves'tacha saw the stallion behind Luthias' outward appearance. She welcomed him to her shelter as the night grew long. The next morning he flew away before the first fat rain drops fell. She didn't know at first that she carried his children. And when she did, she had no way of finding him.

But always, Ves'tacha is Roma. And always the road calls to her hooves. While her children are welcome to walk with her, she could not stay with them.

But she is growing old. Her daughter with Lucian has already had children of her own. Ves'tacha does return to spend time with her grandchildren, but her home is not there. However, her bones are weary and her heart is sore. Too many of those Ves'tacha loves are scattered upon the winds. For the first time in her life, she finds herself wondering what life would be like always in one place.

Plots: Ves'tacha can easily fit into many plots. Being a traveler, she can be encountered almost anywhere. And being accepting, she can give emotional guidance to almost anyone. She does, however, always run from skinwalkers. Ves'tacha doesn't bother with what is on the outside of those she meets. She knows from her own children and grandchildren that real hearts beat within the strangest of chests. She needs to find someone who will love her, who will either travel with her or pull her strongly enough that she will be willing to settle with him [though she'd still take journeys occasionally]. But beyond that, she is open to plots where others need someone like her. She makes an amazing messenger. And she would be great with helping others to accept themselves, regardless of what they may look like.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 am
User ImageName: Tirla
Cert: Tirla
Mated to: Currently in RP with Vatsa
1.) Open?
2.) Open?
3.) Open?
4.) Open ?
Presently: Tirla loves to fly. All she does most of the time is fly. Because flying is peace and freedom and joy.

Then a storm so bad her wings were soaked through in minutes forced her to land. She didn't know the area and the sky was dark with black clouds. A stallion, Vatsa, was also stranded in the storm. But he knew of a cave where they could wait it out.

Tirla had always avoided entanglements. She didn't want to be tied to any one place. She certainly didn't want to have her heart caught and held by another. Actually, the very idea frightens her greatly. But the quiet of a cave can make things complicated.

Vatsa was nice, kind, friendly. And very hansom. So when morning came, she let him talk her into joining him for breakfast. As his flirting became more serious, Tirla fled to the skies in panic. But it was too late. Her heart screamed within her and she soon found herself back on the ground.

Confused, Tirla tried to figure out what to do. Vatsa, however, worried for Tirla, went after her. And when he found her, alone in trees to thick for her to fly away from, Tirla had to look into her own heart and see what she was running from. Terrified, but willing to be brave in that moment, Tirla agreed to try being tied to the ground with Vatsa.

Plots: I don't have anything specific Tirla needs to do outside of her current RPs. But I love to RP and it would be easy for Tirla to encounter others on her various journeys. If your plots call for someone like Tirla , I'm happy to have her lend a helping hoof.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:33 am
User ImageName: Cocomin
Cert: Cocomin, with Damala
Mated to: Whisper
1.) Reserved for Whisper
2.) Reserved for Whisper
3.) Reserved for Whisper
4.) Reserved for Whisper
Presently: Cocomin is fairly bold for a Seathi. She loves to explore and can swim for hours, though she's not particularly fast. She will swim along the shore, particularly after a rain, looking for things that were washed into the water. And she will explore ship wrecks and coral reefs looking for fun new things or exotic foods.

She joined the Coral Cove Herd when she met Whisper. And the two of them quickly found that they cared for each other more than they could express. Cocomin gathers food stuffs for the herd, and loves her mate. She is content with her life.

Plots: I don't have anything specific Cocomin needs to do outside of her current RPs. But I love to RP and it would be easy for Cocomin to encounter others on her various journeys. If your plots call for someone like Cocomin , I'm happy to have her lend a helping fin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:45 am
User ImageName: Cladina Stellaris
Cert:
Father: Biddalphia
Mother: Francesca
Siblings: Xanthophyceae, Delphine
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Children: ~
Presently: Cladina Stellaris is in many ways her father's daughter. She stays with him, helping him to gather food stuffs to store against emergencies, disasters, and the cold deprivation of winter.

Cladina is more emotional that her father, understanding others more readily. She likes going with Biddulphia when he takes food to those in need. Seeing the surprised gratitude on their faces, being able to give them words of hope, makes her day. That is why she stays and does what she does. Knowing that what they do makes a difference in the lives of others keeps her going.

She does get lonely sometimes. The mountains don't invite many travelers. But too often those who do brave it's passes need the help she and her father can provide. Cladina knows the mountain paths, she knows how to walk to keep the snow from turning into an avalanche, and she knows where to find shelter and safety. It is her home, and she can not imagine leaving it.

Plots: Cladina could easily help others in the mountains. She could find healing for those injured, lead the lost to safety, give food to those in need, or otherwise lend aid and support. She would love to find a friend, someone who would be emotionally there for her in a way her father isn't. And it would be nice if they wanted to her and her father in helping others.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 pm
User ImageName: Latcho Churi
Cert: Latcho Churi
Co-owner: ~
Great-Grandfather: Relic
Great-Grandmother: Jessamine
Grandfather: Lucian
Grandmother: Ves'tacha
Father: Cooper
Mother: Rinkini
Siblings:
Gogol
Risti
Mate: Currently in RP with Autumn Pheonix
1.) Open?
2.) Open?
3.) Open?
4.) Open ?
Presently: Latcho Churi comes from a twisted family. He's part of the Clever family, many of whom need to drink blood to sustain themselves. But he was born from the twisted carnival. And so was his mother.

Latcho knows he is different. He grew up in a family where everyone was different, and most of them heard voices no one else could hear. Latcho has his own voice, but it's mostly quiet. His voice usually only wakes up to break him out of a blood lust.

But Latcho has discovered that though he can drink and does enjoy blood, he doesn't need it like many others in his family do. If he can keep from getting too hungry, he can usually avoid the need to hunt and taste the blood of others. Though when he's around blood it is very difficult for him to resist it's lure.

That's how he met Autumn Pheonix. She had been wounded and he scented her blood. Of course, Latcho was trying to escape his nature. He wants to learn to use his horn to heal, to do good in the world. But the scent of blood drew him. He went towards it, hoping to help, to be able to heal instead of kill.

But the smell was too much. He almost hurt the mare further in his attempts to aid her. So he left. But her screams not long later had him running back. Latcho was able to run off the wolf that had found her an easy meal. Both of them wounded, Latcho fed from the wolf before helping her into a nearby cave he was aware of.

The next morning, seeing that she was better, his latent healing abilities not enough to really heal her, but sufficient to make things better, Latcho knew he had to leave. Pheonix was acting strangely and Latcho did not know if it was the stress, having been rescued, or something amiss with his healing powers. But she could not have meant the words that seemed to be flirting with him. So Latcho removed himself before things got . . . uncomfortable.

He's wandering again, still looking for someone to train him in using his twisted horn for healing. He doesn't know that Pheonix is wandering looking for him.

Plots: Latcho needs to learn to heal. But I can also see him being turned away as a monster before anyone tries to help him. He could encounter others in his travels. He could be lured by the smell of blood to find a hunter with already dead prey and a chance to join in the meal or driven to protect others from hunters or other dangers. He's pretty open. If there are any plots he would work well in, I'm happy to have him lend a hoof.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:40 pm
User ImageName: Tiriaq
Cert: Tiriaq
Mated to: Currently in a plot with Sakura and Casper
1.) Open?
2.) Open?
3.) Open?
4.) Open ?
Presently: Tiriaq is something of a momma's boy. He was raised by his mother to . . . pretty much treat her like a queen, while he was a lowly servant. He spent long hours helping her with her mane and tail, gathering flowers and sweets for her, flattering her. And, at her wishes, maintaining his own long locks and appearance.He didn't realize it was strange or weird. That was just the way things were between them. And it was pretty much just the two of them his whole life. He never knew is father, doesn't think he has any siblings.

So what he knows of interacting with others is . . . strange. He believes flirting is part of conversation. He will go out of his way to do for others, including gathering flowers and such. But he doesn't really understand the relationship equation. He has never really been taught of what comes next. Of course at some point, nature will take over.

This is where he meets Sakura. They travel for a time and eventually even the clueless Tiriaq manages to woo the lovely Sakura and enjoy their time together. But Sakura isn't willing to pause from her quest to find her father. And so will take the resultant baskets from her time with Tiriaq to be raised by her brother Casper.

But . . . once Tiriaq understood there would be children, he would not willingly leave them. His mother impressed on him that family was everything [even if only as a way to keep him close and waiting on her]. So he would go with her to where Casper is and stay to help with the raising of his children.

At this point Casper has fallen in love and had his heart broken by mares and Tiriaq would arrive and still not really know how to interact with others. He would flirt with Casper as he has flirted with Sakura, complete with giving the other flowers and such. Tiriaq doesn't really understand . . . much of anything. But a friendship will grow between he and Casper as they raise the foals together. And Tiriaq finds himself slowly falling in love. Tiriaq wouldn't really recognize it, but he would eventually verbalize his feelings in a confused manner as he tries to understand them.

Capser has lost his trust in mares and it is far easier for him to fall for a stallion, though he is very awkward and confused about it at first. Tiriaq's flirting would completely throws the other stallion, but he works around it for the sake of the foals, and as they spend longer together Casper might start to find it rather charming and would start to develop feelings for Tiriaq.

Plots: I don't have anything specific Tiriaq needs to do outside of his current RPs. But I love to RP and if your plots call for someone like Auri, I'm happy to have him lend a helping hoof.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 pm
User ImageName: Akos
Cert: Akos
Adoptive Father: Dante
Adoptive Mother: Aurora
Adoptive Siblings: Moonsong, Sunsong, Eclipse, Nebula
Mated to: Single . . . Questing Esen. If Akos doesn't find a mate before I get around to entering [and winning] Esen in customs, she will be his mate. I would be happy if someone else liked her and wanted to co-own her and rp her. Please let me know if you think this would be good for you.
1.) Open?
2.) Open?
3.) Open?
4.) Open ?
Presently: Akos was adopted by Aurora and Dante after they found him about to be desert for the skinwalker to killed and ate his mother and sibling baskets. Aurora was pregnant at the time and he was raised with his adoptive sisters. Being a little older Akos was often tasked with watching over them.

He very much loves his adoptive family, though he can not help but notice how different he is from them. They could not tell him anything about himself, even to what breed he is. So Akos travels into the world looking for answers.

Akos is looking for friends and experiences. But more than anything he is looking for others like himself. He wishes to know what he is and to see if anyone can tell him anything about his family.

Eventually Akos will find his aunt and cousin and learn of his family. But by then he will have come to understand that, even as different as he is, he belongs with the family who raised him and will return to find his mother starting a herd. He will become it's protector and settle into life in a herd.

Plots: Akos is on a journey of self discovery. He needs to meed new and interesting people, to make friends, and to find himself. I would love for him to have encounters with various others. But particularly with other hippogryphs. Though it tickles me to imagine his first encounter with others like him being with a harpy. The encounter could go various ways, but ultimately he would continue on his way, possibly wiser. As for love . . . I'm going to be a bit picky with him. But I am open to ideas. I have a custom concept for a mate for him, but would be just as happy finding him someone who is already out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 pm
User ImageName: Rajiv
Cert: Rajiv
Co-owner: ~
Grandmother: Leilani
Grandfather: Eoghan
Mother: Astraea
Father: Clef
Siblings: Sister: Ceriana Faye
Mate: Single
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Presently: Rajiv was left by his mother in the Noble Valley Herd. He was raised to heal and help others, to protect and to guide. He travels the borders of the herd's lands as a scout, a guide, a diplomat, and a guard. He is dedicated to his herd and to its ideals.
Plots: Rajiv needs a little of everything. He's not really gotten any play. He can encounter others while traveling, be contacted for emergency healing, or defend the defenseless against attack. He is a knight by nature and a healer by training.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 pm
User ImageName: Ĉiela
Cert: Ĉiela
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
Presently: Ĉiela enjoys helping others. She will go out of her way to give aid to those in need, but is careful never to get her feathers too ruffled. She's very sweet and caring and only occasionally something of a diva.

Ĉiela loves her mother and the rest of her extended family, but she didn't really thrive there. So, wanting to find a place where she belonged, she took off one day to find her way in the world. When she came to the Noble Valley Herd lands, she listened to their values and felt right at home.

Ĉiela knows she isn't always the best at doing what is right. But she tries as hard as she can and it usually works out in the end. She does her best to lend her voice in counsel with her new herd as needed or gathering food and items to sustain it. She enjoys working and helping others.

Plots: Ĉiela mostly needs others to help. She will have plots with her mother and cousin when Akos finds them. But otherwise she's pretty open. She will mostly stay to her new herd's lands except when she traveling to be with her family.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff