Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToxicRuin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 pm
Umm, hello >.> im just one of those misfit girls just looking for something worth it (i guess you would say). I'm 20 turning 21 in september. i love movies, video games ( granted im not very good at some of them), walking around during the night when i dont have to work the next day and i love to draw how ever i feel that day. i dont mind age that much but 18 and up is my limit cutting off at maybe 28. o-o er eheh i have a cat that i love dearly and a job that makes me work untill the night most of the time. my standards in men are kinda non existant but i do love personality and have alot in common. i love metal mostly death metal and melodic, yes i dont know alot of band so i keep my self with the ones i like most :3. im shy and will be shy for awhile >///< untill i know i wont get hurt again though ......it just happend and of course ive left reacently v.v all i want is that realtionship with no lieing or anything so give a girl a chance to feel truly wanted .....my past is my past but it still haunts me to this day. send a PM if you would like to be closeor get close or even just be friends :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:42 pm
Meeowwww  

kadasouki

Interesting Seeker

3,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ToxicRuin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200