Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:43 pm
Revel1984
Mahogany Sunset
Yay, okay! <3 I'll start one sometime today and quote you, if that's okay? :3

sure, and if it's been a while since i replied, don't feel bad, just poke me and go HEY YOU.... TAG DIS NOW! XD

Okay. XD Here is the thread if for some reason the one in there doesn't work. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 pm
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!
Soquili Name: Oceania
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Nonnative
Corsair or Outskirts? Outskirts. She'll probably be a medic or a story teller.
Prowess: Novice
Personality/History Blurb: As far as I know, Oceania is the only Putti-Nixie on the island, making her very unique. Despite not knowing much about her parents, she's kept a positive outlook on life. She's really looking to be accepted despite her wings.
Family: None
Teepee & Plot Thread: So out of date it's not worth it. XD
Anything else? WATER MINI LOVE YA!!!!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Welcome to the herd! Oceania will definitely be accepted among the Corsairs - they're well known for having hybrids among them. n.n (Citing Eoin here, the herd's narwhal. X3 ) Let us know if you would like some RP and we'll go from there. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm
Soquili Name: Keeva
User Image
Native or Nonnative? No.
Corsair or Outskirts? Outskirts, Healer
Prowess: She'd have a small collection of trinkets that she either accepted as payment for services rendered, or traded at a meet for premade cures.
Personality/History Blurb: Quiet for the most part, but not afraid to speak her mind. Spends a lot of her time perfecting her craft. Totally isn't afraid to chew people out for doing stupid things that lead to injury, but only does it out of a sense of responsibility of her patients.
Family: None
Teepee & Plot Thread: xXx
Anything else? Love ya~ <3

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis

Welcome, and I've added her to the front page! <3 You know you can poke me for RP anytime. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:09 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Twitchapher the 3rd

Welcome to the herd! Oceania will definitely be accepted among the Corsairs - they're well known for having hybrids among them. n.n (Citing Eoin here, the herd's narwhal. X3 ) Let us know if you would like some RP and we'll go from there. <3

BUT HE'S AN ADORABLE NARWHAL! Just excuse Teagan as she laughs her hooves off somewhere over there.  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:32 pm
Kyrieko
Mahogany Sunset
Twitchapher the 3rd

BUT HE'S AN ADORABLE NARWHAL! Just excuse Teagan as she laughs her hooves off somewhere over there.

rofl
Eoin: *mockoffended* MEAN. *fwaps his sis with a tail fin* At least I'm not a barnacle!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 pm
Soquili Name: Tesni
No cert yet
Native or Nonnative? Native
Corsair or Outskirts? I suppose treasure hunter. I dont think my clumsy lil mer would be good with meds x'3.
Prowess: Breadwinner
Personality/History Blurb: She's seductive, but when you get to know her, she is more playful. She is also quite clumsy.
Family: List any family members (optional).
Teepee & Plot Thread: Not required, but stick your teepee & plot thread here if you have either.
Anything else? I luves her owo? emotion_awesome

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 pm
ladyfirefox89

Yay Tesni! 8D I'll stick her image in the members' post when she's certed; until then, I'll put her name. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:12 pm
Hey guys, the first trading day is open for your aquatics! On May 25, everybody can join in.
Invite your friends! 8D

[ORP] Trading Day in the Grail

ladyfirefox89

Kyrieko

Lady Argentum Draconis

FallenThroughMidnight

Nymphalidae

Twitchapher the 3rd

Revel1984

Novablu

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:24 am
Soquili Name: Hermes
User Image
Native or Nonnative? I'd like it if he was a native, but nonnative is fine too, just lemme know. C:
Corsair or Outskirts? Corsair
Prowess: Novice, Hermes is pretty young.
Personality/History Blurb: I've got some ideas percolating but he's my newest so I'm not totally sure yet, but last final was yesterday and I'm working on it!
Family: n/a
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee - it's a bit of a mess atm, but I'm working on it.
Anything else? I love this idea! I wasn't sure what to do with my new boy since I've never had an aquatic before, so happy to see this. C:

Avast! There's Treasure To Be Had!
Soquili Name: Aresenciel a.k.a. "Ara"
User Image
Relationship with the Herd: Ara is an artist by nature, and collects all kinds of 'junk' items like rocks, feathers, leaves, pieces of wood, sand, shells, etc. and uses them to create her art. She has a few stashes of these types of items and one day heard word of a herd of aquatics who would trade trinket for trinket. She went with the intent of just browsing but ended up trading for a bunch of stuff and goes back whenever she can. She also makes crafts for the herd.
Personality/History Blurb: Ara is bright and happy most of the time but doesn't take any crap from no-good stallions who steal her rocks...*grumbles*. She comes from a line of artists and learned her passion for art from her father. She has one child who she accidentally acquired from some magic star or something, and she is kind of seeing the father but thinks he's a jerk.
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee - again, kind of a mess. I'll be working on it over the next week to clean it up and update things.
Anything else?

Avast! There's Treasure To Be Had!
Soquili Name: Kneecap a.k.a. "KC" or "Kay"
User Image
Occupation: Fence - possibly eventually a trader? But not at present.
Relationship with the Herd: He was hanging around one day and heard about them. He thought a herd of tiny pirates sounded interesting so went to check it out, and ended up agreeing to fence stolen goods.
Personality/History Blurb: Kneecap grew up in the desert, but left after he reached adulthood to explore the world because the desert is pretty boring, in his opinion. Plus it's hot, and he dehydrates easy. KC is a thrill seeker with very little sense of self preservation.
Teepee & Plot Thread:
Anything else?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 pm
-[The Spoof]-

Welcome to the herd! 8D For Hermes, native is just fine. When you update his personality/history blurb, just edit his post and maybe say you updated it so people can check it out. n.n

There's an ORP going here if you're up for him joining - they're having a little Trading Day. Ara and KC will also be welcome once the trading moves ashore on the 25th! =D *goes to stick the three of them in the members post*

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:27 pm
Soquili Name: Blake Irving
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Non-native
Personality/History Blurb: Daring sometimes to the point of stupidity, Blake isn't afraid to get himself into situations that others would cringe at the mere thought of. He and his brother used to operate outside the Corsair's but when the pirate band started expanding it's operations, Blake and Leomaris decided it was better to join them than try to beat them. The move has proved to be lucrative for the mer brothers, as they now can travel together to scavenge instead of having to leave one of them to guard their stash, not to mention the benefits of trading days.
Family: Leomaris Aenon (Brother)
Teepee & Plot Thread: xXx
Anything else? I'm baaack...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:30 pm
Soquili Name: Leomaris Aenon
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Non-native
Personality/History Blurb: Leomaris is brave, adventurous and a massive flirt with the ladies. While not quite as crazy and stupid as his brother, Blake, he still often finds himself in sticky situations for the sake of treasure and other shiny goodies. Over time, Leo realized with Blake that it would be a safer move on their part to join The Corsairs. He was glad they seemed to have made the right choice as it has not only led to protection and safe grounds for the both of them, but they have been able to grow their hoard of unique and interesting treasures.

Leo also has a bit of a habit of making or finding jewelry to try and gift to the many females in the herd and sometimes outside of it if he feels there's something to gain (especially their affection).
Family: Blake Irving (Brother) - (*I'm also not sure if Tortured Pumpkin and Ririka want to count their two mers as family or not, I plan to ask though*)
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee (I have a plot thread too, but it's not updated right now)
Anything else? Sup yo?

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:09 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Revel1984
Mahogany Sunset
Yay, okay! <3 I'll start one sometime today and quote you, if that's okay? :3

sure, and if it's been a while since i replied, don't feel bad, just poke me and go HEY YOU.... TAG DIS NOW! XD

Okay. XD Here is the thread if for some reason the one in there doesn't work. X3

omg i am SO sorry i never got to this, i will try and get to it later on or tomorrow or something  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff