Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis
Mameha Otome

Welcome to the herd, guys! I hope you & your brothers get into lots of treasure-hunting trouble here. ;D If you want RP, poke me - you know I always want more. <3

Revel1984

Oh, okay, yay! 8D Glad to hear from you and I will look forward to your tag, lovie. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:53 pm
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!
Soquili Name: Carthage "Devin" Brooks
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Native, if not, then Nonnative is fine c8
Corsair or Outskirts? Outskirts
Prowess: Breadwinner
Personality/History Blurb: Devin is a fairly neutral kind of stallion.
He is adventurous, curious, and friendly of course.
He just doesn't really care if something is right or wrong to society.
If he feels it's right he will do it and face the consequences.
He doesn't like to fight or cause violence, however, he will if threatened enough.
He prefers verbal communication or at least some form of discussion that will help move whatever conflict he has in another direction.
He is a pacifist after all.

With that being said, he is a giant flirt.
Be believes he is a casanova among other sea creatures, but he doesn't let it get to his head.
He is pretty down to earth and knows he has faults no matter how good looking he is.
So yes, he flirts with mares and likes to compliment them a lot, but he won't make a move beyond that.
He believes firmly in love and relationship, so he won't just throw himself at someone else.
He is a hopeless romantic.
He is always looking for that perfect love story with a happy ending.

He likes to collect things especially colorful shells.
It's something he likes giving to mares or even children he comes across during his travels.

He is helpful and pretty honest.
If you ever need something done or need any kind of help, he is your stallion.
He will try his hardest not to let you down especially if your a pretty mare.
Though if he does let you down, and your a mare, he will feel terrible and try to make it up to you.

He loves to sing.
He has quite the voice, but he is a little shy about it.
So not many have heard him sing before, maybe foals, but that is it.
Family: He has three brothers, Irridian is the only one I know the name of. Phail said she will probably be tossing her boy in so he will have family here.
Teepee & Plot Thread: [x]
Anything else? He likes to collect things, so I wouldn't mind him being a trader of some sort, though he would be perfectly find with being a lookout or keeping an eye on the young ones in the herd. He loves kids so he would protect them fiercely. He is a flexible character. ;D
Also he will be leaving occasionally to see his family since Lat's boy, Irridian, probably won't be joining. I don't know about Fuzzy's boy yet though.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:43 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Welcome to the herd! 8D I've put him under the Outskirts section like you said to. As the herd has no set duties or jobs, he's welcome to assign himself to whatever position he likes, whether lookout, babysitter, or something else. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 am
Soquili Name: Caius
User Image (Don't have a cert yet Dx)
Native or Nonnative? Native? Unsure - depends on brothers, but if Panda said Devin's native then I guess Caius is too xD
Corsair or Outskirts? Corsair
Prowess: Breadwinner
Personality/History Blurb:

There are three main things to know about Caius:

One, he is a complete and utter womaniser. His first words to almost any mare will be some sort of flirtatious compliment, accompanied by his most charming grin. Over the years, he has mastered the art of romance and seduction. Top that off with his adventurous spark and the fact that he almost exudes confidence, it leads to a potent mixture. It would take someone very special to hold his eye for very long, so I doubt he would settle down within anyone for quite a while (if at all). That said, he doesn't deceive people, he makes it clear he isn't in things for the long run from the outset.

Two, he is incredibly vain. His cave is dotted around with mirrors and his curls are most precious to him. Every morning when he wakes up, he will spend hours making sure he looks his best before he ventures outside. But despite this, he is not afraid to get down and dirty. If there's a fight to be had, he'll be in the midst of it. He has a strong sense of honour and duty to the herd, so if anyone is around who he deems to be threatening, he won't be afraid to waltz up to them, suggest they leave and if that doesn't work will get physical. Of course, he'll make a big show about how his curls are ruined afterwards.

Three, apart from all that he's a pretty decent guy. He won't force himself on anyone. He's fun and loves to enjoy life. He refuses to dwell on the bad things for long, preferring to live in the moment and just relax. Oh, and he loves to dance (especially with the ladies xD).

Family: There's Devin (who's currently in the herd), Kuval (owned by Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX; not sure what she'd doing with him), and Irridian (owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~; I believe he won't be joining the herd)

Teepee & Plot Thread: [x]
Anything else? While I've put him down as a Corsair, I'm sure he's willing to learn other crafts (healing etc...) and exchange them for treasures too x3 He's fairly flexible, but won't be as much of a die-hard treasure collector as some others ^.^

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:41 am

And I think it's about time this baby got bumped back up. Bring on the pirates! heart

Phail Ninja
Added Caius, sorry for the long wait. >.< Should I stick Iolite Chrysocolla in there somewhere?

ladyfirefox89
Stuck Tesni's cert in the member list, it was missing before. :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:23 am
Mahogany Sunset

No worries! And that'd be perfect :3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 am
This looks fun! I'm thinking of having Lyric, my Kelpie, join. She's mated with a land soquili, so I want to make sure everything will be okay there before she goes and joins. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:21 pm
ninja

Soquili Name: Lyric
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Nonnative.
Corsair or Outskirts? Corsair.
Prowess: Novice.
Personality/History Blurb: She lives near and swims in the herd territory often and actually loves to explore sunken ships (and I never knew about this heard before). XD

Lyric is a kind Kelpie, and tries to help when she can. She's very agreeable and easy to get along with, but she understands why some of the villagers might not trust her. Despite this, she works hard to gain the trust of others, Soquili and two-leggers alike. She once saved a villager child from drowning, and therefore gained trust and respect in that village. She comes out on land often to make friends with the land Soquili, but for the most part she likes to stay in the water, unless she's with her mate, Heath, who is a land dweller. Since finding him she's found that there are many things she loves about the land, such as the smell of the trees and the flowers. Since becoming life mates with Heath she's decided to live on the land with him so the two of them can start a family, though she visits and explores the ocean often! She gets excited about the prospect of discovering hidden treasures. Exploring is one of her favorite past times, on land or in the water.

She's also very careful and likes to think through situations before acting upon anything. She's smart; she uses her head.

She can help out with negotiations and such between the aquatic soquili and land soquili, as well as help hunt for treasure.
Family: Her mate, Heath.
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee, Plot Thread
Anything else? N/A

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:04 pm
Phail Ninja
Okie doke! I added her in with the novices - let me know if you'd like that changed. n.n

BelaLucina
Welcome to the herd! 8D Lyric has been added to the member list. Let us know if you'd like some plottage or RP. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:14 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Thank you! heart
If anyone wants to rp with her, I thought about the reason for joining the herd was because she ran into one of them while exploring around one of the sunken ships in the area.

Maybe they could tell her about being a pirate and having her join as a corsair. She'd love the idea of being a treasure hunter.  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:54 pm
Soquili Name: Astra "Lapis" Tiarnán
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Native
Corsair or Outskirts? Outskirts
Prowess: Novice
Personality/History Blurb: Born from a wish on a star, Astra, or Lapis as anyone outside her family calls her, is the daughter of Keeva and Flurry. How...she's not entirely sure how that's possible, but if her parents said she was born from a wish, then she was born from a wish.

Lapis understands Grail culture, or about as much of it as an Outsider is allowed to understand without being initiated. She's a jack of all trades really and has yet to find her place in the herd like her parents. She wouldn't trade the life for anything though. So much happens around the colony.
Family: Parents: Keeva x Flurry
Brother: Llyr "Lazuli"
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee
Anything else? Just being all official.

BelaLucina

If you wanted Blake could RP with your girl and initiate her so to speak? I need to get him out more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
If you wanted Blake could RP with your girl and initiate her so to speak? I need to get him out more.

Sure! I'd love to 3nodding

..::✖ ✕ ✖::..

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 am
BelaLucina

Awesome, I'll get something started and quote you with a tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:33 am
Lady Argentum Draconis

Added Lapis a couple days ago, sorry about the wait. >.<  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:17 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Lady Argentum Draconis

Added Lapis a couple days ago, sorry about the wait. >.<