Submit

II Kenji Uchiha II

Friendly Informer

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 am
Hey-o everyone! Konoha's Kindhearted Uchiha here. ^_^ I have a few questions regarding the current status of the guild, where I can post my profile, and some things on what I can or can't do.

First off, what is this guild's timeline look like? Are we before or after the Fourth Great Ninja War, and is there going to be Canon Character involvement to the story?

Where can I post my profile? I looked around the threads and I didn't see a place for it.

Speaking of my profile, [Spoilers about the latest Naruto Chapters ahead]
In the recent chapters it has been shown that Sasuke is the reincarnation of the Sage's older son Indra, the ancestor of the Uchiha. If possible, I would like to have my character, Kenji, be the next reincarnation. I am perfectly willing to put in a large roleplay sample for it, or do some sort of test.

Finally, I would like to start my own organization here, which is known as Zentoku. We are a group of shinobi who seek to spread peace and justice throughout the Lands. For now it would be just me, but I would be in charge as Leader, and can accept/deny requests to join.

Well, that's all the questions I have for now. Thank you for your time! *bows*

Sincerely,
~Kenji Uchiha
Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:38 am
II Kenji Uchiha II
Hey-o everyone! Konoha's Kindhearted Uchiha here. ^_^ I have a few questions regarding the current status of the guild, where I can post my profile, and some things on what I can or can't do.

First off, what is this guild's timeline look like? Are we before or after the Fourth Great Ninja War, and is there going to be Canon Character involvement to the story?

Where can I post my profile? I looked around the threads and I didn't see a place for it.

Speaking of my profile, [Spoilers about the latest Naruto Chapters ahead]
In the recent chapters it has been shown that Sasuke is the reincarnation of the Sage's older son Indra, the ancestor of the Uchiha. If possible, I would like to have my character, Kenji, be the next reincarnation. I am perfectly willing to put in a large roleplay sample for it, or do some sort of test.

Finally, I would like to start my own organization here, which is known as Zentoku. We are a group of shinobi who seek to spread peace and justice throughout the Lands. For now it would be just me, but I would be in charge as Leader, and can accept/deny requests to join.

Well, that's all the questions I have for now. Thank you for your time! *bows*

Sincerely,
~Kenji Uchiha
Akemi Mercuraki

The basis and the original thread were third generation. Most of the current active members are too new to know anything about this.
I am doing my best to help everyone especially our new staff member Holy because she is staff and it better that staff be helped out first because we need staff to know these more then the other members. The short answer is it's now far in the future. There were but unless someone revives some ancients which isn't likely In our current timeline choice it wouldn't be likely.

Yeah, I hadn't thought of it before but NPCs seem more appropriate for such god modish positions. I am thinking it might be a interesting twist to make them female! XD

There will probably be a Organization subforum may be one for approval at least if not one for accepted ones too, but there is a lot to do before we do such things.We got the basics canon areas wise but were so far in the future there are bound to be new areas in canon ones.
Also the world should still be in relative Peace and I am curious what does zentok mean? Though to start out a non staff member with a non Student might be tough.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 am
You rather have a evil one which I can add to this guild once you get your profile and story-line set.

Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am
The Akatsuki Mastermind
You rather have a evil one which I can add to this guild once you get your profile and story-line set.

Akemi Mercuraki

It's already got one more or less, but you don't have to be limited to just one.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 am
Is that right?I may just have Kingumaru duel it out against them than for rights over the lands.

Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 am
The Akatsuki Mastermind
Is that right?I may just have Kingumaru duel it out against them than for rights over the lands.

Akemi Mercuraki

Well there are going to be plenty of plot related one and chances for people to make there own. One example is Something. I call the Yamiju.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

II Kenji Uchiha II

Friendly Informer

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am
So that's a no I suppose. Alright then. ^_^

Zentoku actually stands for a plethora of different things.

Virtue, goodness, moral sense, conscience, integrity, uprightness, rectitude, justice, probity, and prudence.

These will be the things by which we stand for and uphold.

Otherwise, thank you for answering my questions.
Akemi Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:21 pm
II Kenji Uchiha II
So that's a no I suppose. Alright then. ^_^

Zentoku actually stands for a plethora of different things.

Virtue, goodness, moral sense, conscience, integrity, uprightness, rectitude, justice, probity, and prudence.

These will be the things by which we stand for and uphold.

Otherwise, thank you for answering my questions.
Akemi Mercuraki

Well that's my duty as captain. That and confusing people about my real life gender! XD  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers