Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Lonely second year Gryffindor needs some friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24194737

Valentina need some friends to support her though school and while she is still recovering to. She doesn't have a spot but when she does it would probably be around the boathouse or somewhere near the lake playing her violin or studying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:24 pm
My Second year Ravenclaw, Lexine, is good with having some more friends. Just note that she's a bit quiet at first, but it won't take her long to start running her mouth xD  

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:44 pm
My character Alice is always willing to seek out friends. She's happy go lucky and is known to be that ray of sunshine in the room. I also have Jasper who's usually always with Alice and is the quieter of the two. He's the type to help people through their problems and he has trouble making friends. Though if you're in need he'll be there.

Both Alice and Jasper are Hufflepuff second years and since they are usually always together and are siblings (adopted) they are in a way a package deal. If you meet one now you'll certainly meet the other one later. Although if you just want one of them that's fine too.

I also have Leonette Mitchell. She's a third year Gryffindor and is kind of the motherly type. She is part of the music club and she is on the Quidditch team.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:49 pm
I think Valentina said hello to them all at the carriages. she doesnt care if they are pureblood or not  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces