Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
change of plans - staying on gaia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm
so, in realizing that i am nearly to summer, and not even taking 1/2 time for summer term, i am going to see how it goes with sticking around gaia. the love i felt when i came on to say goodbye wass huge, so i want to actively make time for gaia. when i start organic chemistry in the fall, i might have to -re-re-evaluate, but for now, im here.
In case it hadn't been made obvious by my lack of posting on gaia in nearly a year (prior to about a week ago) , I have had to leave gaia in order to focus on my studies. now it seems like this will be permanent,

And I am giving you all first second dibs at buying my items. don't offer market, offer what you think is fair - even if that is what you would have paid for the item 11 months ago, I'll probably accept. Proceeds will mostly go to sponsorships for GSNE. I think I blacked out everything not for sale, but might have missed a few.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:47 pm
pig_girl

I am very sorry to see you go! It's very nice of you to let us here in the NSTG buy your items.
So thank you for that c:
It's certainly wise to concentrate on your studies instead of gaia (unlike me LOL).
AND your giving the profits to the Nudity event?
Whoa.
//clapclapclap

Anyways, just to help people who don't know the item names, maybe you could use an invo tektek?
It's your choice, but here's a link if you decide to do so c:

it's totally safe so shjvsdf //dies
i don't know what i'm doing anymore LOL

kanxiaru

Hunter

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:33 pm
Elyralith

When I was active on gaia i was a big tekteker. never thought of using enviro for a sale though - good idea!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:35 pm
pig_girl

When I was active on gaia i was a big tekteker. never thought of using enviro for a sale though - good idea!

i'm glad you like it redface

good luck with this <3

kanxiaru

Hunter

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:41 pm
pig_girl

can i buy bani the bunny, muramasa, apprentice charm, sweet lunarian and goti the kid and red checkmate for 10mil for all of them?
sorry if its lowball ;w ;
i could make it higher.
it used to me alot cheaper back then..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:43 pm
iiScarlet
pig_girl

can i buy bani the bunny, muramasa, apprentice charm, sweet lunarian and goti the kid and red checkmate for 10mil for all of them?
i could make it higher.
bit low, but since the point of this is to help people get items they cant really afford otherwise... can you swing 25mil? except not lunarian - that one is supposed to be blacked out. oops  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 pm
pig_girl
iiScarlet
pig_girl

i could make it higher.
bit low, but since the point of this is to help people get items they cant really afford otherwise... can you swing 25mil?

ohh yes i can 8D
can i also have trilune's covenant?
i have a friend who wants it XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:47 pm
iiScarlet

ohh yes i can 8D
can i also have trilune's covenant?
i have a friend who wants it XD

switch lunarian for trilune (see above, i edited post) and i dont have the checkmate recolor. maybe you mean keymaster?

if you want to add that, can we say 30?  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm
iiScarlet
ohh wait wait XD lemme offer again.

ok so can i buy bani the bunny, muramasa, apprentice charm, goti the kid, red checkmate, oculus mythica, trilune's covenant and what is that item with the wings ouo ?

sorry aprentice is also supposed to be blacked out (will go over all images again to check after we decide on what you want...) checkmate see above, and what page/aprox location on page do you mean for wings, there are a few wing type items...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm
pig_girl

ok so may i buy bani the bunny, muramasa, goti the kid, red hat o.o the one with stripes?, oculus mythica, trilune's covenant and what is the item at the right of changeling baby girl?

//edit: oh i see it was checkmate. ok i'll add that XD and the red hat w/stripes at page 1

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:54 pm
pig_girl

!!! >///<
thank you so much!
edjogfsdsf
i don't sdhugsdg
<333

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:02 pm
iiScarlet

ok so may i buy bani the bunny, muramasa, goti the kid, red hat o.o the one with stripes?, oculus mythica, trilune's covenant and what is the item at the right of changeling baby girl?

bani - yes
muramasa - yes
goti - yes
red hat.... checkered remorse? top row? - yes
oculus - yes
triilune - yes
that is regular checkmate, i thought you said RED checkmate, as in checkmate rematch - that is a yes.

im going to go with (on tektek price being ~267 mil) 100mil now if you can swing it. (without muramasa down to 60)

sorry if i seem to keep changing prices, i am really unfamilar with newer prices, and want to give you a good deal while still being able to give a good amount to charity.  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 pm
pig_girl

i see i see. then may i ask what gen is your checkmate and trilune?
and is muramasa included in the 100mil?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 pm
iiScarlet

i see i see. then may i ask what gen is your checkmate and trilune?
and is muramasa included in the 100mil?
both are 1st gen. muramasa is included at 100  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff