Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:34 am
Just an idea I had days ago, but I am not sure how go about it? Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 am
Maybe have people check in every day or every few days to show they are still active and interested in helping out?  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:20 am
LadyNezumi
Maybe have people check in every day or every few days to show they are still active and interested in helping out?

Sure but we need an checking system too.
Oh, and I am not going to ban either staff or regular members for inactivity.
May be a system of letting your character come out of spot light or allowing staff or someone else you designate to at least temporarily take over your character(s). May be perm if you plan to leave for good. It would be a shame to kill off another's cool creation, but it would good to have system to see whose active and whose not and if you and the new girl continue being active we have the min three three people we need to judge profiles. Feel free to post and reply to any of my ideas. Or summit or your own.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 am
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

May be a system of letting your character come out of spot light or allowing staff or someone else you designate to at least temporarily take over your character(s). May be perm if you plan to leave for good. It would be a shame to kill off another's cool creation, but it would good to have system to see whose active and whose not and if you and the new girl continue being active we have the min three three people we need to judge profiles. Feel free to post and reply to any of my ideas. Or summit or your own.

Back when NSL still existed, when we had threads going on that were group threads (epics, mini epics and things of that sort) sometimes they would over lap a trip or worst yet exams at the different places we went to school. We would either let the epic runner know and let them use our charecter till we got back, or like what i had to do, have a friend post for us (i called him up and after he read me what was going on i said roughly what my reply was going to be and he wrote it for me). We did not really have much of a roll call system, but our leader tried to ask to post at least 1 post a day, or if you knew you would be busy we would start a topic in the OOC area and say where we were going and roughly how long we thought we would be. Profiles for characters? I have some experience in thread and profile judging. *Jumps up onto a fence where the sun is shining* It is too nice a day right now (here anyway hope it is there too) to stay inside all day, I will be back on in a few hours to check for replies =^.^=  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:59 am
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

Back when NSL still existed, when we had threads going on that were group threads (epics, mini epics and things of that sort) sometimes they would over lap a trip or worst yet exams at the different places we went to school. We would either let the epic runner know and let them use our charecter till we got back, or like what i had to do, have a friend post for us (i called him up and after he read me what was going on i said roughly what my reply was going to be and he wrote it for me). We did not really have much of a roll call system, but our leader tried to ask to post at least 1 post a day, or if you knew you would be busy we would start a topic in the OOC area and say where we were going and roughly how long we thought we would be. Profiles for characters? I have some experience in thread and profile judging. *Jumps up onto a fence where the sun is shining* It is too nice a day right now (here anyway hope it is there too) to stay inside all day, I will be back on in a few hours to check for replies =^.^=

My first reply just vanished on me! sad
Epic runner? Does the site still exist dead or is it really gone?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:06 pm
sorry for my inactivity i was waiting on profile skelly to make my guy.

(: also i read that common sense topic and disagree with him your doing good and thinking huge captain this will be the biggest naruto guild.

i am also currently designing a guild and for such i was unable to do anything to help once again i am so sorry.  

gray reaper
Crew

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:36 am
gray reaper
sorry for my inactivity i was waiting on profile skelly to make my guy.

(: also i read that common sense topic and disagree with him your doing good and thinking huge captain this will be the biggest naruto guild.

i am also currently designing a guild and for such i was unable to do anything to help once again i am so sorry.

Last time I had a guy like that it was in pms.
It's ok what kind of guild is it?
Every one has their things to do.
Yeah, I am just trying put all my ideas down before I get them. Since I don't remember the last time some one else suggested an idea in the staff forum.
Don't get me wrong it does happen but most of it is my idea and all the threads have been created by me. I wonder if VCs can work the forums.
Next I am going to finish my newest thread and stuff.
Edit: I meant Forgot not Get. Forget Edit: The forget was just added thought of some new ideas I am going to conquer my fear and see if he posted soon, but I got a manga chapter to read and stuff. Edit: Edit: Profiles are coming last but their are going to be forms for various things not just profiles like new clans. First we got to update the original plot which hasn't been helped with by some other people as well as finish some basic areas. After I finish the editing the place holder that is the latest thread I got a very important thread to make nothing original but still vital. The one before it is kind of very different it's only important because it's so different.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:13 am
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

Saddly the NSL i knew and loved (and had like 3 finished threads and 4 in the works) is gone gone. It was destroyed after a couple of the people had a fight and one got so mad they deleted it fully. Cloud tried to get it back up but i think the site he managed to make is not the same. I might be able to find one of his active sites (might not be ninjas, Hmmm the Final fanasty one might still exist... same with Shadowside... i will see if i can find them and maybe if one or both still exist you can see how he did his (though they are not on gaia).

Edit: Oooh and also yes, the person (sometimes people) in charge of the epic . Like one we had was when oooh i can't recall who ran it, the mini epic was called Rise of the Old, and was sort of a foreshadow for the epic Cloud had in mind. I might be able to find a post or two from one of them heck might get lucky and find a post i saved from both (i regretfully did not save all my replies and those of the others on word or anything crying had I known what was going to happen, i wold have saved everything about all the clans and all my threads and those of others)  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:38 pm
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

Saddly the NSL i knew and loved (and had like 3 finished threads and 4 in the works) is gone gone. It was destroyed after a couple of the people had a fight and one got so mad they deleted it fully. Cloud tried to get it back up but i think the site he managed to make is not the same. I might be able to find one of his active sites (might not be ninjas, Hmmm the Final fanasty one might still exist... same with Shadowside... i will see if i can find them and maybe if one or both still exist you can see how he did his (though they are not on gaia).

Edit: Oooh and also yes, the person (sometimes people) in charge of the epic . Like one we had was when oooh i can't recall who ran it, the mini epic was called Rise of the Old, and was sort of a foreshadow for the epic Cloud had in mind. I might be able to find a post or two from one of them heck might get lucky and find a post i saved from both (i regretfully did not save all my replies and those of the others on word or anything crying had I known what was going to happen, i wold have saved everything about all the clans and all my threads and those of others)

*hugs you I am here for you* and glad your back. I got a lot to post that I am going some months old ideas and yet some very new. I am going to try and focus I getting it up all tonight.
I am hoping your back up to activeness because we need your awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:29 am
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

*hugs you I am here for you* and glad your back. I got a lot to post that I am going some months old ideas and yet some very new. I am going to try and focus I getting it up all tonight.

*hugs* Yay Sorry I disappeared -.-;; been sick. But I am pretty much 100% better now (okay maybe like 90% since i still have sore throat and slight cough) but I will be back and more active now =^.^= Hate being sick. Hmm Okay I will try to gather some ideas too. Still not fully sure what would help with a check in system either since it is a hard thing to figure out how to do on here.  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 am
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

*hugs* Yay Sorry I disappeared -.-;; been sick. But I am pretty much 100% better now (okay maybe like 90% since i still have sore throat and slight cough) but I will be back and more active now =^.^= Hate being sick. Hmm Okay I will try to gather some ideas too. Still not fully sure what would help with a check in system either since it is a hard thing to figure out how to do on here.
I've moved back to the One Piece guild if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 am
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

Okay. Let me know what I can do to help and I will try my best =^.^=  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:03 am
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi

Okay. Let me know what I can do to help and I will try my best =^.^=

Recruiting, Building, Judging, etc...I got eventually put some things in from other guilds here to help things go smoother, but I am too sore to bother with it now. Good Night!  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games