Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
its all good, about a message

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOD DIAMOND

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 pm
first the + comment:
ty for the gift from whomever it came from i do appreaciate it now just a little feedback

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

ahh~
Looks like the April showers brought the
bees as well as the flowers!
The Newbie Support and Training Guild wants to
thank you for helping us fly high!
~NSTG Fairy

ps.
I heard you were quitting? Well, I'm glad that you're still here, and I'm sorry that you don't feel welcome, however, please be kind to our guild!
We try our very best to make the NSTG wonderful <3

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

now the feedback: this is just my feeling not what was intended i know but i just want my feeling known

the highlighed part troubled me just a little bit, but why would i be unkind? its just a little troubling (my take only) I HAVE nothing unkind to say its just that well i found a latin guild filled with mexicans who only try there hardest to help everyone everyday
oh and by the way i did get an answer to a question in a latin guild that i just could not get here so the mystery is solved
and yes i know you do or at least it seems that way to me too  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:28 am
So that you know, this subforum might not be the best place to post feedback, as quieter threads easily get pushed to the bottom of the listings. If you have any feedback, you're free to check out the feedback-for-Crew thread in the main subforum or to simply send me a PM.

I don't think that the Fairy meant to trouble you; however, you posted a message a few weeks ago about wanting to quit, but yet, you're still here. While that's a good thing and we definitely don't want to see you leave, it's considered inflammatory and rude to post things like "I'm quitting" when you can simply leave a guild if you don't feel like being a member anymore. That's just some gentle advice from me.

I'm curious to know where, exactly, you have posted questions that were not answered. I'm looking in the Questions and Assistance subforum, and I see that at least one NSTG Crewmember has posted in all of your threads, and even if they didn't have the answers, they did attempt to redirect you to where you might find the answers. Furthermore, you stated in your "I'm quitting" thread that you went to Sweet Treats for Newbies and didn't receive a donation; that's because you didn't follow the proper procedure for receiving a donation. We give newbies the benefit of the doubt when we reach out to them and try to help them; give us the benefit of the doubt and we'll help you to the best of our ability, too.

Sometimes, the guild can feel a little quiet, and it can feel as though you're not being focused on. We're always trying our best, but we also are human beings with final exams and real-life commitments that sometimes take away the time that we could devote to helping people in this very large guild on a more individual level. We do hope, however, to see you around, and though I've mentioned it before, I'll say it again: I speak Spanish, so if you need any help, please do not hesitate to message me. smile

diamond fork

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out