Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for my princess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAddison

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:22 pm
My name is Addison. =)
I'm 25 years old and I'm a male looking for my princess to call her mine foreber and eber :3 Long Distance Relationship is totally fine with me as long as it's within the United States!! I can't do any out of country relationships... I've tried that with someone in England and it was just a no.
Age, Race, Religion, all of that doesn't bother me.

Long Distance Relationships do not bother because, even though there have been times where my SO says that LDR is starting to be a burden to them and it never works out "blah blah blah", I still believe that LDR's could work out if the couple just sticks together everyday with "I love you's" and smiling, giggling, and laughing at conversations and texts on their phones, all of that! Keep at it and the love will grow even more strong until you cannot think of ever separating with your partner, EVER! wink
Oh, I'm sorry.. I rambled on to much! That was just my opinion though on Long Distance Relationships.
I've never really found a good LDR yet.. but I'm not going to give up now!

I want to be with somebody who wants to be in a long-term relationship for like YEARS. I want to be so devoted into our relationship.
I want someone who loves me for me, not about my looks.
Love each other, Respect each other, Care for each other, and stay Loyal to each other. The 4 important structures of a relationship..
But honesty is important too.
I don't want anyone to love me but then 6 months later.. whoopsies you kissed another guy and left me hanging or something along the lines...
I want a pure long-term relationship!
Full of happiness and love smile

I hope I've made my point here ^^
If you're looking for that sweet, caring, loving, friendly guy.. you're in the right place!
Not only could you be my lover.. we could be best friends too ^^

I love to play lots of video games on my computer.
I love watch TV shows on Netflix.
I'm starting to exercise now to get into a better shape (I'm obese but don't look fat... weird huh?)
I'm 5 feet 4 inches... so short! >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:18 pm
I could be interested, because you actually seem like a really nice guy, but I'm no fan of Nicolas cage.  

Jigzitta

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff