Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 am
Shadow the Nightmare Lord
Akemi Mercuraki

Say Akemi Mercuraki, seeing is how you are having trouble forming ideas thus leaving hundreds of people hungry for action I would just like to let you know that I shall be inviting everyone to join Lady Kira's Naruto rp forum. She is more than ready to deal with everyone and they can start playing while they are waiting for your ideas to spark. Hey you can join as well play for a bit unwind with no pressure and while you have some down time having fun something my kick start and a flood of ideas for your guild.

You should at least please try and go researching on the RP. I will promote you after I get everyone replied. At least in the main forum. Because who knows how active Top Secret is, but as of know you can't access it it's the single most important place to learn about the RP, but of course it's the staff's place, so unless until I promote you your not going to get the whole story. May be you can try looking for the link on the first page of the welcome thread. That link is the single most important link in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:49 am
Kashensu
Yeah... This ain't my first guild and it won't be my last. I've been fixing stuff up since I think '07, so let me give you a few suggestions.

1) Jai12321 has the right idea. You have too much going on and it overwhelms people. My first thought when I clicked View Forum was 'holy s**t.' People don't like getting overwhelmed. I'm not saying be a cookie cutter with 10 villages and a few other places, but it needs a serious drawback.

2) Listen to the people posting in here. If someone cares enough to post here, it's not to yell at you, it's to help you. I clicked Accept on that invite because I saw a guild in need but the only thing I've seen in this thread is arguing.

3) PM me if you need any help. I have worked on everything from Jutsu to Story Plot to even owning and VCing a few guilds.

Good Luck,
Kashensu

Sorry for forgetting about you. I hope my latest response to why things are like that is enough for you though. i would love all the help I can help I get, but I just tired of explaining this is all future work. It's not going to be nearly all ready by starting time. The point is so I don't forget my ideas. I make them as soon as possible except the profile idea of mine Rebecca made that for me.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 am
Akemi Mercuraki

I am not though. I am tired of people thinking. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm been RPing for almost a decade now. Frankly If you read all of this forum. You would know the answer to this one. I've said a few times at least. These aren't going to open up. right away there just future projects.
Heck even the non canon ones that are open are just plot places and will not open to make characters right away just NPCs like the various Kages just to make it simpler every ruler of a ninja village is now called kage.
I am unsure how much you even know about the RP so far...
You have yet to even read the original thread? What do you know of this place besides the sub forums witch to do a light update but not delete anything. As for organization. That's something I've done plenty of times. I mean I am the only one who can create new sub forums and all the other sub forum related powers, but you it's not something easily done in when we get IC state since I've had some problems moving threads sometimes.
Have you even seen the Top secret sub forum or glanced around this one for hidden info. Heck some of these threads obviously contain info that aren't even stickied.
Edit: Summons not even close?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1374405

I even stated in my post I didn't want anyone to get offended or mad at my suggestion. I did not read the previous comments in this thread, but if multiple people are suggesting it don't you think you should take some of it to mind? I'm not saying you have to follow my idea, just cut it down a bit. Why? Because it looks seriously unorganized and overwhelming to have almost 100 subforums stacked on top of each other. If you want to keep them fine! But put a space subforum between every 5 or so. [ ~ ] or [ - ].

I never said anything about you being inexperienced, but I have been role playing here and there for over 5 years and guilds with unorganized subforums immediately scare newcomers into not joining. That's my own experience, and I have to say it.

And I don't think I have looked for the top secret thread. Why? Because I don't want to waste my time going through 94 of them to try to find this top secret info. Please don't write this off as rude... again. It's just my suggestion and input.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:49 am
Jai12321
Akemi Mercuraki

I am not though. I am tired of people thinking. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm been RPing for almost a decade now. Frankly If you read all of this forum. You would know the answer to this one. I've said a few times at least. These aren't going to open up. right away there just future projects.
Heck even the non canon ones that are open are just plot places and will not open to make characters right away just NPCs like the various Kages just to make it simpler every ruler of a ninja village is now called kage.
I am unsure how much you even know about the RP so far...
You have yet to even read the original thread? What do you know of this place besides the sub forums witch to do a light update but not delete anything. As for organization. That's something I've done plenty of times. I mean I am the only one who can create new sub forums and all the other sub forum related powers, but you it's not something easily done in when we get IC state since I've had some problems moving threads sometimes.
Have you even seen the Top secret sub forum or glanced around this one for hidden info. Heck some of these threads obviously contain info that aren't even stickied.
Edit: Summons not even close?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1374405

I even stated in my post I didn't want anyone to get offended or mad at my suggestion. I did not read the previous comments in this thread, but if multiple people are suggesting it don't you think you should take some of it to mind? I'm not saying you have to follow my idea, just cut it down a bit. Why? Because it looks seriously unorganized and overwhelming to have almost 100 subforums stacked on top of each other. If you want to keep them fine! But put a space subforum between every 5 or so. [ ~ ] or [ - ].

I never said anything about you being inexperienced, but I have been role playing here and there for over 5 years and guilds with unorganized subforums immediately scare newcomers into not joining. That's my own experience, and I have to say it.

And I don't think I have looked for the top secret thread. Why? Because I don't want to waste my time going through 94 of them to try to find this top secret info. Please don't write this off as rude... again. It's just my suggestion and input.Top Secret forum it's the staff only area.
I said top secret SUB Forum not thread. I can't say that clearly enough.
The only only way to do that to my knowledge is to buy new forums and that would be a renaming nightmare not to mention all the displaced threads from putting spaces between areas that would previously already have some threads in some cases or in Top secret's case almost as much if not more threads then the main one. It's just too much of a nightmare to do especially as tired as I am. I just wanted to a minor change and make a new thread in the main forum because my priority. Goes answering your questions first which sacrifices work time.
This idea is brand new so I am hope the it works. I mean the one in the thread I am going to make.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Clatter Calavera

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:37 am
Has anyone suggested just completely starting over? Like, literally from the ground up, all new characters, all new villages, etc. etc.
I'd suggest using fewer villages too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:40 pm
uh, suggestion...
how about producing a character so as to inspire us?  

cutereader86
Vice Captain

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Clatter Calavera
Has anyone suggested just completely starting over? Like, literally from the ground up, all new characters, all new villages, etc. etc.
I'd suggest using fewer villages too.

For the last time the villages are future projects.
Also were not in IC yet, so there is no restarting to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Sailor pandabear
uh, suggestion...
how about producing a character so as to inspire us?

I would but it's been a while since I created a form. sweatdrop  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

cutereader86
Vice Captain

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:34 pm
oh ok then. maybe i should do... something but then i have no idea.does the guild need gold? but... then... we have a lot of subforums... er... sweatdrop  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff