Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hihi! <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koibird

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:50 am
Hello everyone, I'm Koi and I'm here to get to know Gaia a little better as well as some of you lovely people, so please feel free to add me as a friend! I love to draw and have been attempting a more anime style recently, which I guess fits in perfectly around here. Once I get around to reading up on it, I'll probably set up my own shop. 3nodding My favorite thing I've found to do so far is Booty Grab!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:05 am
Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy hanging out with us blaugh .

Curious question, what kind of style did you used to draw before anime? I enjoy drawing too and I've drawn my share of anime over the past years (even buying a how-to guide) so if you need any pointers feel free to ask!  

Deadl0ck3d

Dapper Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Koibird

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:11 am
Deadl0ck3d
Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy hanging out with u blaugh .

Curious question, what kind of style did you used to draw before anime? I enjoy drawing too and I've drawn my share of anime over the past years (even buying a how-to guide) so if you need any pointers feel free to ask!

Hmm, I don't know what you'd call it, it was just my own style I guess. The way I draw is always changing, I can't seem to settle on something, which can be frustrating. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:17 am
Koibird
Deadl0ck3d
Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy hanging out with u blaugh .

Hmm, I don't know what you'd call it, it was just my own style I guess. The way I draw is always changing, I can't seem to settle on something, which can be frustrating. sweatdrop

Oh yeah I understand what you mean xd For instance I'm drawing more of a comic book (like Marvel/DC) style when my norm is anime. But it's good experience! You get to learn about your limits and specialties, You can also add the different experiences to your style making it more unique 3nodding  

Deadl0ck3d

Dapper Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm
Koibird
Hello everyone, I'm Koi and I'm here to get to know Gaia a little better as well as some of you lovely people, so please feel free to add me as a friend! I love to draw and have been attempting a more anime style recently, which I guess fits in perfectly around here. Once I get around to reading up on it, I'll probably set up my own shop. 3nodding My favorite thing I've found to do so far is Booty Grab!

Hey how are you? welcome to the guild i hope you have fun oh btw love your avatar its cute smile  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games