• Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 am
korinzu
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu
i donated 100,000....

Cool. I wonder what would happen if you were the only one, but on that note the donation amount was 25,000 you win.
cool. what do I get?

I thought you'd quit after me saying no to your suggestions.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:14 am
I'm stubborn. and If I couldn't take criticism then I wouldn't ask for a position requiring some ability of leadership, participation and suggestion making. the world isn't nice, so I adapt to it. Inflexibility in an ever changing world is a way to be left behind.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:25 am
korinzu
I'm stubborn. and If I couldn't take criticism then I wouldn't ask for a position requiring some ability of leadership, participation and suggestion making. the world isn't nice, so I adapt to it. Inflexibility in an ever changing world is a way to be left behind.

I've never got around to making the prize thread but I will make it later the secondary prize is a promotion. I got a few more things to do first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 am
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu

I've never got around to making the prize thread but I will make it later the secondary prize is a promotion. I got a few more things to do first.

Are you still a member because I have never been able to find you on the list can you?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:48 am
if I wasn't a guild member I wouldn't be able to post here. or are you talking about being a crew member?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 am
Is the competition still going? Or did I not write in time? Well whatever I'll donate anyway since I have no use for gaia gold.  

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:47 am
korinzu
if I wasn't a guild member I wouldn't be able to post here. or are you talking about being a crew member?

WHen I go through the list or try search for kor nothing comes up involving you nothing for kor period, so I can't promote you but I to know the prize was a plot secret and thus promotion was nessacary as a second prize. I got theory now as too why your not showing up. May be I need to search for your exact username.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 am
o-Just_Jay-o
Is the competition still going? Or did I not write in time? Well whatever I'll donate anyway since I have no use for gaia gold.

Are you 100$% sure you won't find a new item you want or something? Do those shoes come in blue? He won technically he over killed it by at 200% if I remember correctly.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 am
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o

Are you 100$% sure you won't find a new item you want or something? Do those shoes come in blue? He won technically he over killed it by at 200% if I remember correctly.

Ever since all my favourite items sky rocket in price I lost interest in gaia clothing. So I've been stockpiling gold ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:19 am
o-Just_Jay-o
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o

Ever since all my favourite items sky rocket in price I lost interest in gaia clothing. So I've been stockpiling gold ever since.

Try anon gift threads, dumpster, etc those can you some cool stuff.
My best evolving item is a anon donation but admittedly not when I was in a thread and I got part of this current avatar that really brings up the creepiness factor while still matching the color scheme I might not mind having a second for various reasons. Dumpster are a good way to get components more often then getting trash I get caches from the dumpster..Oh, and I don't give up on your dreams. I got ninja head band as my biggest goal that I can think of on gaia. Not only do I not give up on it I get it's still a one pose item.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 pm
I'm here and I'm crew now!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 am
korinzu
I'm here and I'm crew now!!

Look for the top secret forum. It's towards the top.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash