Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
22/M Just looking for that special lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 am
As I said, I'm just looking for someone to be with. To share my time with. AS for myself...

I'm 22, going back to college in the fall after a year off of school. I took a step back after earning my associate's from a local community college. I was a music major, but now I'm going into biomedical engineering. I still play my trumpet, with piano being my other instrument. I do play video games as well as few tabletops, namely Dungeons and Dragons. Edition 3.5, for those who are wondering. I do like to write, mostly for D&D, but some for my own enjoyment as well. I write music too, but I usually don't record it. I've lived in Texas all my life, grown up around animals and worked outside quite a bit.

If there is anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Hi. I'm Skye.
I'm about a month away from 18. I'm about to head off to college to get my bachelor's degree in English and Education. I hope to continue on to get my Master's in Law. I play the trumpet and guitar. I play video games, but never tabletops as my older brother would never let me play with his friends. I write fanfiction obsessively. I've lived in West Virginia pretty much all my life, except a few years in Ohio, but don't let that make you think I'm some redneck hillbilly. I have three goats and love to read to them. I'm allergic to pretty much every type of plant and bug, but I love to sunbathe. You can't tell though, I'm sorta pale. I'm quite quirky on accident and talk too much. Sorry.  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

K a t i e s - K a r d

Fashionable Genius

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:58 am
The Eyes Have Hills
As I said, I'm just looking for someone to be with. To share my time with. AS for myself...

I'm 22, going back to college in the fall after a year off of school. I took a step back after earning my associate's from a local community college. I was a music major, but now I'm going into biomedical engineering. I still play my trumpet, with piano being my other instrument. I do play video games as well as few tabletops, namely Dungeons and Dragons. Edition 3.5, for those who are wondering. I do like to write, mostly for D&D, but some for my own enjoyment as well. I write music too, but I usually don't record it. I've lived in Texas all my life, grown up around animals and worked outside quite a bit.

If there is anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask.

I absolutely stink at replying back. But you seem to have a couple interests that are common with mine. biggrin (I also know the busy college schedule, I am also in college, and I took off a year between highschool and college)
I also worked outside, weirdly enough, and I absolutely love animals, owned four horses, and we have always had a dog in the house!  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games