Common Sense

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 am
I'm sorry to all who are offended by this, But I have to say this.

The sheer number of hidden villages and locations is a sheer waste of ******** time, gold, and potential.

The guild has yet to officially open as far as my ability to perceive put the status of this guild. They way it should be formatted is something like this...

Introduction
Your placement and who you are within the guild
The rules
Setting of the guild
Limited locations - enough locations to accomadate for the start of the guild so players can interact and develop together, then create more locations to branch out, as needed.
Profile layout
Characters
Plot
OOC
Suggestion area
crew area

etc

it's simplistic, keeps thing in order, and you can add as needed, expand, as needed. What I'm seeing here is a complete waste of space.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm giving my honest opinion here.

And on second thought, I'm not sorry if it offends anyone, because that would require I'd be afraid of my opinion offending people, which I'm not. if your offended, then it's getting the point across at least...

I'm a very blunt individual, I'll tell it to you like it is, no bull s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:33 am
korinzu

I'm sorry to all who are offended by this, But I have to say this.

The sheer number of hidden villages and locations is a sheer waste of ******** time, gold, and potential.

The guild has yet to officially open as far as my ability to perceive put the status of this guild. They way it should be formatted is something like this...

Introduction
Your placement and who you are within the guild
The rules
Setting of the guild
Limited locations - enough locations to accomadate for the start of the guild so players can interact and develop together, then create more locations to branch out, as needed.
Profile layout
Characters
Plot
OOC
Suggestion area
crew area

etc

it's simplistic, keeps thing in order, and you can add as needed, expand, as needed. What I'm seeing here is a complete waste of space.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm giving my honest opinion here.

And on second thought, I'm not sorry if it offends anyone, because that would require I'd be afraid of my opinion offending people, which I'm not. if your offended, then it's getting the point across at least...

I'm a very blunt individual, I'll tell it to you like it is, no bull s**t.

There is nothing else to put the gold into but new Subforums or announcements but they aren't as important. I will do things my way and I got people backing me up. Who like my ideas. I don't need help from you especially when your so rude about it. One of my pet peeves is people trying to ask me something phrasing it like an order. Ever heard of please? Another one of my pet peeves is swearing. That said I am blunt too. I don't need another person telling me I should do it his way I already have had plenty of people trying that one before. None of my staff think their is anything wrong with it. In fact one went Ooh when he saw that I had put so much more subforums up then when he was last on and their posting about about how interesting my ideas are.
I am tired of people being to stubborn to try something new.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers