Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
In Need of a Professor and an Auror

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm
So, I don't want to put too much out for the whole guild at the moment, but I need a professor who would know Pandora Thorne and interact with her quite a bit.

I am also going to need an auror for this. The auror does not have to know Pandora.

Also, please let me know by the end of next week. I want to get this plot accepted and finished as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 pm
I have an auror. He has done absolutely nothing really except sit. Would love to do something with him  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 pm
shabatha
I have an auror. He has done absolutely nothing really except sit. Would love to do something with him

Sounds good! All I need now is a professor. Once I have that, I'll send you a PM with the details. o3o  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm
Violet the Maestro
shabatha

Sounds good! All I need now is a professor. Once I have that, I'll send you a PM with the details. o3o

Sounds good. Glad I get to use him smile  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 pm
Oooh, well, I do have the alchemy professor, Juan Angel Amorocho, who's been in Hogwarts for quite a few years now, it's very possible he could've gotten to know Pandora throughout all of that time. He does also do a lot of work with potions, and plants, so it's probable that he might have gone to seen her on occasion for information/advice on certain plants or ingredients or something.?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:03 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Oooh, well, I do have the alchemy professor, Juan Angel Amorocho, who's been in Hogwarts for quite a few years now, it's very possible he could've gotten to know Pandora throughout all of that time. He does also do a lot of work with potions, and plants, so it's probable that he might have gone to seen her on occasion for information/advice on certain plants or ingredients or something.?

Plus they're both heads of houses. So that would be perfect. o3o  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out