Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Nighttime Garden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This garden is located just outside the ballroom, accessible through a balcony that leads to a set of steps that descend into the garden below. It is lit with fairy lights, and winding paths travel through the area to allow for individuals to explore its beauty.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty six.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Dateless. That word seemed so mysterious to the woman. Even though she had been single for many, many years now, Kaitlyn never went to any fancy events without some good looking arm candy. The woman would find the most perfect looking men to take her out, and then possibly take her home, but tonight, she came alone. What a shame, too. This most beautiful, elegant outfit wasn’t going to be ripped off her body and tossed onto the floor at the end of the night. I’m here for Mandy, she reminded herself as she watched her younger sister do her job and welcome others. Katie grew tired of sitting alone, observing the people around her, so she stood from her seat and made her way outside. The sun almost completely set behind the horizon, which caused the garden to look dark, yet beautiful with the many different coloured lights that shined on the flowers. Slowly, Kaitlyn walked along the path, gazing up at the sky and back down to the plants. This place really looked outstanding.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                    I had a dream the other night
                                                    About how we only get one life
                                                    Woke me up right after two
                                                    Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                    So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ||Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick walked along one of the paths in the garden. It was dark, and quiet. That, and there weren't that many people here. He honestly wished he could have skipped this, but he was the son of the Head of the Law Enforcement department, which meant that he couldn't. His hands were shoved deep into his pockets. There was one good thing about this, however. It had given him and Cait a night to actually enjoy each other's company. Which, that was who he was waiting on. It had been two years about now that they had started dating, and well, they hadn't had that much time together other than at home. Deciding to sit on a bench, he crossed his arms and waited, scanning the people wandering around. While not private, it was private enough for him, really. He didn't feel so nervous out here, in any case. Crossing his legs in front of himself, he decided to make it easy on Cait and stay in one spot.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Cait shouldn't be long...
                                                    Taken By: Caitlin Engels
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                    And yes I know that you could tell
                                                    But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                    When I go flying off the edge
                                                    You go flying off as well

Rawwry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image
You are the melody that plays thought my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

╔════════════════════════════╗
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕟𝕚 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟
╚════════════════════════════╝

Caitlin tugged at her dress, grumbling about it being too long. There was a reason for short dresses. And the heels! Cait had tried numerous times to figure out if there was a way to walk in heels comfortably, needless to say, all of her attempts were to no avail. But it was okay, her hair looked fabulous. She fiddled with the necklace around her neck, she wore it almost everywhere now-a-days. Rick had given it to her for Valentines Day, and that was who she was looking for now. They don't spend all that much time together, which was the main reason for agreeing to go, the second being she got to play dress up. When she did spot her boyfriend, she half walked, half stumbled over to him. Between tripping over the dress and the heels, she looked like a hot mess. Cait was quite grateful when she was able to sit down, even more so next to Rick. "Hey." She grinned at him sheepishly, had he seen her trip on her way over? Caitlin bit her lip, she'd get rid of the cursed shoes one day. As in tomorrow.

══════════════════════════════
OOC: bleh.

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick hid a chuckle as he saw Cait walk up. Well, more like trip up. Able to clear his throat as he straightened his face, he gave her a smile as she sat next to him. No, he wasn't mean, far from it. Just the sight had been slightly funny. Though, he would never admit it to her. That was asking for trouble. "Hey yourself. Umm, having troubles with the shoes or something?" It was one of the biggest mysteries to him, really. He'd worn heels before, once when he had been forced to because of a bet he lost with Jacob, but he hadn't walked all the way to the Great Hall in them. He only put them on before he walked into the room. Otherwise, he was sure he would have twisted something. Better that he only wear them for a short time, than to wear them from Ravenclaw tower and risk falling down a set of stairs.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Rawwry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Caitlin nodded, "Yeah, a bit. They're very tall. And I prefer to be as close to the ground, when I'm not on a broom, as I can. And the dress is hella long." She paused in the middle of her complaining, debating if she should bring up the fact she had genuinely said the word "hella" outside of her mind. Cait let her gaze flit along Rick's features, she was really glad she was able to do things like this with Rick. Between their schedules and the occasional babysitting job, they rarely were able to spend time with each other, despite living in the same house. And, she had to admit, he was pretty fit. Mentally, she thwacked herself. She had been staring, hadn't she? Caitlin cleared her throat, "Although, I'm sure there is something that you don't like about your suit? Or am I just complaining a bit too much?"

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick couldn't help the laugh that escaped from him as Cait described her dress as hella long. That description, while appropriate for her dress, was humorous. Mostly because he rarely heard that term outside of well... Actually, he doubted he heard that term anywhere except the telly and cinema. "Well, despite it being hella long, it looks rather good on you. And if I have to, I'll carry you around." He didn't know where he was getting this odd bravado from, but he suspected it had something to do with the fact that he had been dating and living with Cait for over a year now. Dating for nearly two, actually. He cocked an eyebrow when she mentioned his own outfit. "Let's see, I could complain about the jacket being too tight at the shoulders, or the tie nearly choking me, but eh, it's just for one night. I can survive until the end. At least it's one night, and not every night." Honestly, he couldn't see himself wearing a suit all the time. Once in a while, sure. Then again, he wasn't raised by a stuffy pureblood family, either. His uncle was okay, but well, Rick would rather be comfortable than wear something he could hardly move in.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Rawwry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Caitlin grinned at his compliment, "Well, that's a good thing then, because at this rate, I'll be dead before the night ends," She smirked at him. It was true, her feet were already killing her. And being carried around didn't seem like a bad idea at all. "How many looks do you reckon we'd get?" Cait smirked again, they probably wouldn't get too many looks, but it'd be quite funny, in her opinion, to see them. "I don't know about the jacket, but I could try and loosen the tie a little, if you'd like?" It seemed only fair, that since he had offered her something that'd she would more than likely take him up on, she'd do the same for him. But, her tie tying skills weren't the best, Caitlin would still try because, you know, it's Rick and, she would need to learn eventually. It was one of those things that she wasn't taught before her father died, therefore her mother completely disregarded it as an important thing to know.

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200