Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 am
Mewsings of An Angel
JetAlmeara

I'd like to pull my members out of the herd, as I don't feel they ICly fit any longer (and haven't done any growth in the herd).
I hope this is alright.
They can be plotted as passing through, or having never been there at all.
Sorry. sad

Alright, hope you find better places for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:47 am
Updated the member list, I know there are some RP links out there that I need to round up and put on the front page as well - hopefully this week.

Also don't forget about the Contest currently taking place for one of Ramiel and Pha's foals!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:16 pm
Herd RP Announcement

Ramiel and Phasianidae have prayed for the blessing of foals, as is customary the herd was present for the prayer and we have opened up the RP so that you guys can throw up a post on your ponies.familiars thoughts about everything, you can just post inward thoughts or can post a disagreement or blessing towards the couple, whatever your character thinks is appropriate =-)

I'm leaving the RP open until Feb 2nd I will be posting a closing post from Drifa on the morning of the 3rd when the basket contest ends.

Future Dreaming

(you can skip down to the time jump a few posts in if you ust want to read the ceremony to know whats going on)

LunaRei_SilverBlood

mindsend

Roarie Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 pm
I want to join!
Soquili - Felicius
Player - LOLTERNATIVE
Position Wanted - Collector
Soquili's Personality - Carefree, optimistic and always dreaming (heh). He adores flying - which is why the position of collector called to him - he was able to soar often. He can come on a little strong - it's just his nature. He's very extroverted and so will often try to nudge (read: push) others out of their shell without realising how obnoxious he's being (a gentle reminder will set him straight - he means no ill will).

All in all, he's rather pleasant if a little whimsical and easily distracted (he may go flying for hours without letting others know.. oops).
Soquili's backstory - Felicius was born into reality as a foal - perhaps around the time someone was wishing for children and he appeared so was determined their child??? He will eventually leave - for full disclosure - but he will catch glimpses of the 'beyond' and paired with flashes of memory from his life before being found by the herd will need to find answers of the world beyond (for he will begin to question the ways of the herd and I imagine with his rather.. loud nature will eventually become quite vocal - not rude or angry just.. pestering constantly for answers that he will not likely find there.) Whether it is believed this is a test for him or if they agree to let him go to get rid of him because of his questioning the ways of the herd is up to you and i'm willing to work this in to fit the herd if it needs tweaking. :>

he has a fling planned w/ Puwe but i'd like for this to ICly happen before he leaves (even if the breeding is actually achieved after)  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:32 am
LOLTERNATIVE
I want to join!
Soquili - Felicius
Player - LOLTERNATIVE
Position Wanted - Collector
Soquili's Personality - Carefree, optimistic and always dreaming (heh). He adores flying - which is why the position of collector called to him - he was able to soar often. He can come on a little strong - it's just his nature. He's very extroverted and so will often try to nudge (read: push) others out of their shell without realising how obnoxious he's being (a gentle reminder will set him straight - he means no ill will).

All in all, he's rather pleasant if a little whimsical and easily distracted (he may go flying for hours without letting others know.. oops).
Soquili's backstory - Felicius was born into reality as a foal - perhaps around the time someone was wishing for children and he appeared so was determined their child??? He will eventually leave - for full disclosure - but he will catch glimpses of the 'beyond' and paired with flashes of memory from his life before being found by the herd will need to find answers of the world beyond (for he will begin to question the ways of the herd and I imagine with his rather.. loud nature will eventually become quite vocal - not rude or angry just.. pestering constantly for answers that he will not likely find there.) Whether it is believed this is a test for him or if they agree to let him go to get rid of him because of his questioning the ways of the herd is up to you and i'm willing to work this in to fit the herd if it needs tweaking. :>

he has a fling planned w/ Puwe but i'd like for this to ICly happen before he leaves (even if the breeding is actually achieved after)

Sounds good! I'll add him up =-)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 pm
emotion_dowant Yeeees.

Jet, do you prefer everything to be handled in-thread or do you mind some PMing as well? I'm fine either way!
Figuring out how to handle Cyrus' past and Muriwai's involvement (mixture of plot and backstory flashback RP, perhaps?) shall be fuuuun~

Please do expect some activity and pinging from me within the next week!
emotion_bigheart

The Dawn of Twilight

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:06 am
The Dawn of Twilight
emotion_dowant Yeeees.

Jet, do you prefer everything to be handled in-thread or do you mind some PMing as well? I'm fine either way!
Figuring out how to handle Cyrus' past and Muriwai's involvement (mixture of plot and backstory flashback RP, perhaps?) shall be fuuuun~

Please do expect some activity and pinging from me within the next week!
emotion_bigheart

I am good with whichever is easiest for you! Pms, pings in the thread or AIM (JetAlmeara) are all fine with me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:05 am
Added our three new members to the member roster! Yay! Welcome everyone!

Also added a contest section at the bottom of the first post so that people can keep track of old entries for future questing and other such things.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:53 am
.o/

Oh, Chimera's daughter Chidai will be staying in the herd as well. Their certs haven't dropped yet but I gifted her to RamuneGrl so she could RP in the shop ^^. I'm not sure if DNS's girl is going to stay with mom or dad though. I'll have to poke her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 pm
AstoriaFallen
.o/

Oh, Chimera's daughter Chidai will be staying in the herd as well. Their certs haven't dropped yet but I gifted her to RamuneGrl so she could RP in the shop ^^. I'm not sure if DNS's girl is going to stay with mom or dad though. I'll have to poke her.

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the cert drop and add her to the roster when I see it, let me know if you hear from DNS =-)  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm
The Dreamwalkers
First Monthly
'State of the Herd'

OOC

The herd has seen a few new additions in the last few months and I'm hoping there will be even more soon. To help facilitate RP & herd interaction (Or even just backstory and plotting) I've decided to post these little monthly 'State of the Herd' type blurbs. These are considered common knowledge in the herd, information found here can be assumed to be known by anyone and everyone and as such you are free to use this info in your RP's either to spice things up in an ongoing RP (Nightmare scares) Or as prompts to start new RP's (we all know Meet and Greets/random RPs can be boring without some sort of plot going on) or even as part of your Soquili's backstory if you would like.

I will be quoting everyone in the herd when these are posted - if you do NOT want to be quoted please let me know and I will remove you from future notifications.

If you have an idea for something that might be happening in the herd (or perhaps you want a rumor started about your pony) PM me and I will toss it into the next update! I am considering ideas for a herd meta as well so let me know if you have any ideas for that as well!

And as always let me know if you want RP with any of my Herd members.

IC - August 2016

Season - Summer
Weather - Hot & Dry

The first leaf sprung forth from its bud quit early this year and at the time it was thought that this was a blessing from the Oneiroi, indeed the herd had been more then happy to say good-bye to the trails of winter. Unfortunately the early spring brought with it early heat with spring barely beginning before summers heat was felt. Some in the herd are now questioning the first leafs meaning..was it really a blessing? Or a curse?

The summer has progressed, growing steadily hotter until the smaller springs dried up and the grass turned dry and brittle. The Oracles have urged the herd to pray for rain and relief but so far the Oneiroi have not answered. Surely it can't get much hotter..right?

On the flip side of this apparent curse of heat on the herd other things seem to be going quite well - there have been births and growth, even the establishment of a herb garden by Eudora the herds Shepherd and many are looking forward to the next coming of age ceremony to find out where everyone's path will take them.

The Champions have been urging the herd to stay away from the lower grove after reports of a strange creature seen prowling around at dusk.

Mindsend

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Roarie Desu

LOLTERNATIVE

The Dawn of Twilight

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Kaya Wolf Moon

ArashiX

Miss Cherie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Ooh~~

I wouldn't mind getting some RP for Nebula with someone where she travels into the lower grove by mistake~?  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:50 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood

Eir and Chimera could rp with her! smile She's a little awkward sometimes though!

Jet Almeara

In case you didn't see these. smile To add to the roster ^^

User Image

DNS's girl will likely not join the herd and wander around all of the Kawani smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:28 am
AstoriaFallen

Eir and Chimera could rp with her! smile She's a little awkward sometimes though!

It'll be the battle of awkward XD But yeah! I would be good with that. Nebula tries not to travel to far from the residential area but sometimes it happens and she gets turned around XD  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
AstoriaFallen

It'll be the battle of awkward XD But yeah! I would be good with that. Nebula tries not to travel to far from the residential area but sometimes it happens and she gets turned around XD

Want me to set something up? -totally forgot to respond back-  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces