RedEagleEye007
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The charm's professor made his way towards the raffle ticket sales table, a small smile finding it's way onto his face. What made him happy was the first prize and that was a trip to the Quidditch World Cup. He of course was going to attend again just like he did every single time it comes around, but whose to say that he was going to try to get a free one. Well...virtually free. It costed a lot more than a few galleons at least to go. But a part of him wanted to give someone else a chance to get it, speaking that being the ex-professional he was allowed him to easily pay for the trip. But the greedy side of him said to go ahead anyway. Maybe the greedy side won, but the man decided to buy tickets when it was his turn. "Five Tickets please" he said to the ticket salesperson. He handed over the necessary galleons before receiving his tickets. When he got them, he turned around. He had heard an American accent not too long ago, and quite frankly, he wanted to know where it came from. And when his eyes set on the surrounding area, he instantly knew where it came from. It came from another professor at Hogwarts actually. He had seen her at the opening feast. She was rather recognizable after all. She was different...something about her just had American written all over it, but he couldn't place. Maybe posture, physique...he didn't know, but he had actually wanted to talk to the woman ever since the Opening feast yet did not get the chance to. He made his way over to him.

" 'Ello, you must be Christina correct? I recognize you from Hogwarts I t'ink. Correct me if I'm wrong to save me t'e later embarrassment," he said to the woman, laughing a bit. He hoped she was quite frankly, because if she wasn't, he very well could die...if it were possible. The Irishmen was confident but to get such a thing wrong would drop it a little bit. "But eit'er way, I'm Brèanainn, Charm's professor for t'e upperclassmen. Nice to meet you."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Bréanainn Conri has ticket numbers 64 - 68!