Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
It's nice to meet you all!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gatitanegrita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 pm
My name is kochanie queen, but you can call me Kocha for short I guess owo

I was born on 12/02/1995. I'm ethnically polish jew. I am a high school graduate, technical school graduate, and will be attending college starting this fall.

My hobbies include cooking, gaming (rpgs and f2p multiplayer games), magic the gathering, tabletop gaming, drawing, graphic design, roleplay (non-erotic), spending time on skype and tumblr!

I live in New York right now but THE DREAM includes moving to Vancouver, Canada ASAP!!!

I'm open to talk to anyone, so if you'd like to talk to me or if you're just feeling lonely in general feel free to hit me up <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:47 pm
kochaniequeen
My name is kochanie queen, but you can call me Kocha for short I guess owo

I was born on 12/02/1995. I'm ethnically polish jew. I am a high school graduate, technical school graduate, and will be attending college starting this fall.

My hobbies include cooking, gaming (rpgs and f2p multiplayer games), magic the gathering, tabletop gaming, drawing, graphic design, roleplay (non-erotic), spending time on skype and tumblr!

I live in New York right now but THE DREAM includes moving to Vancouver, Canada ASAP!!!

I'm open to talk to anyone, so if you'd like to talk to me or if you're just feeling lonely in general feel free to hit me up <3

Welcome! How are you enjoying the guild so far?  

Starri Ari

Dedicated Gawker

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:55 pm
kochaniequeen

Welcome to the NSTG! I love Magic: The Gathering emotion_awesome What deck do you use?  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games