Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Devon ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: Devon - Mira & Timothy's Wedding

Grace was happy to be with Avian. Now that he was done with school they were free to see each other more often. She worked in her office with her sister and Avian worked at the music shop in Diagon Alley. It was pretty easy for her to leave work and go see her boyfriend. In some cases Mira would kick her out of the office to go see him. Either way there were plenty of opportunities.

Listening to Avian say they weren’t avoiding her father, Grace laughed. Perhaps it really was all luck but she really doubted it. “I suppose not.” She answered as it Avian gave her what would appear to some as a reason not to meet her father. “You do realize my father isn’t super intimidating or anything. He literally approved of my sister getting married fresh out of school. Mira probably could have gotten away with it to if Mr. Whitethorne was so… well he’s the intimidating one.” Grace was really at a loss for words on that one.

“Who’s intimidating?” George suddenly asked out of nowhere. “Hey dad!” Grace said practically shrieking in surprise. “No one important…” She added before looking between Avian and her father. “Avian, this is my father.” Grace told him as if it wasn’t obvious before adding. “And, dad this is my boyfriend Avian.” It wasn’t often that the Ravenclaw Alum called her boyfriend her boyfriend to others. However, the occasion seemed to call for it. At the present moment the only thing keeping her grounded was the fact she was still holding Avian’s hand. “So you’re the boyfriend. Nice to meet you Avian, name's George Mitchell.” He introduced himself with a smile and an outstretched hand.

User Image

With: Avian, George (my father)

Wearing: Bridesmaid Dress

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Ten Years Old Future Beauxbaton Student Adopted

Enid was happy for her aunt but at the same time she didn’t enjoy these types of family functions. Usually she sat quietly and didn’t say too much. However her mum had mentioned inviting Sam and Cole to the wedding. Enid liked that idea as it would give her someone she knew to hang with. So she sat with her mum, Cole, and his dad as the service went along. Finally the reception hit and they were free to enjoy all weddings had to offer. That meant sitting around unsure of what to do because she wasn’t one to be a kid and Colten didn’t want to do anything wrong.

Colten stared at Enid for quite some time. They’d said they would go out and be social. Sadly they weren’t doing such a good job of that. Luckily something or rather someone caught his attention. As two kids came over Colten nudged Enid. The girl looked over at him with a look as if to say “I noticed”. The red haired boy wasn’t surprised all things considered. Enid was very observant.

Both Colten and Enid waved back Zach as he approached. “Bonjour, it’s nice to meet you both. I’m Colten and this is Enid.” The boy introduced. “Hello…” Enid greeted them quietly. “I came with my papa. He’s dating Enid’s maman.” He answered Zach before looking to Enid. He glanced between her and the twins in hopes that it would bring her to speak. Luckily it did.

“My mum is cousins with the bride.” Enid didn’t know what else to say past that. She looked to the ground for answers before bringing herself to look up at Colten. “So, Timothy’s your Uncle…” Enid started not knowing where she was going with this. “Seems like you have a pretty big family, must be fun no?” He asked. Colten wasn’t used to large families. It was just him and his father, the rest of his family were in France.

With : Each other... Zach & Desi

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty
                                    Diamond Wales

User Image

Enid Amelia Clarisse née Brewster
Half-Blood Nine Year Old Future Hogwarts Student Adopted

Status : Okay yet Unsure - - - - - - - Wearing : Burgundy Dress

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            They always told me that-
                                            “You'll never get to heaven with a life like yours!
                                            Well, if you’re lost, little boy, the cameras pull you right back down, yeah
                                            It’s like a chemical burn, I'm peeling off your skin
                                            And when you see your face, well, you'll never be the same again, yeah”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aᴠɪᴀɴ Zᴇᴄʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ Lᴏᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ x
                                            PurebloodLilting Lyre Shop AssistantInstrument ArtisanRavenclaw Alumnusxxxxx

「 Spring 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avian made a subtle wince when Grace told him about how her dad literally approved of her being married fresh out of school, because the concept of him irked him at best since his fourth year. "Ah, he did that? That's... nice of him, I guess..." He guessed he found it surprising that said sister seemed to be perfectly fine with it, and probably her husband... who looked like a snot in his standards. "Sorry, it's just... well, you know my history. So the idea of being married at seventeen just gave me chills nowadays," then he realized how possibly misleading he sounded, "I mean, sure, we've been dating and I love you since Merlin-knows-what but you know, patience is a virtue?" Avian then blushed as he was aware how ridiculous he sounded. He was already away from his shitty family for almost a year, give or take. Dammit.

He then chuckled when she also told him that Mira, the newlywed, could have gotten them if not for Mr. Whitethorne. He supposed Grace didn't have to elaborate it for him, after all. Then Mr. Mitchell suddenly appeared out of nowhere, much to Avian's shock that he just fell silent. He still continued to hold Grace's hand as she introduced him to her father until he found the cue for him to talk, "I'm Avian. Avian Lovette."
                                            The young Ravenclaw stretched out his hand and shook the man's hand, being surprisingly polite. "It's- it's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I hope you don't mind... well, you know." He went a bit pink when he was trying to be sure if George was okay with him and Grace, after all he just met him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Grace] at [the wedding] »
                                            « taken by [Grace Mitchell] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

User Image

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

So give me all you’ve got, I can take it!
                                            We walked around in your city lights, 'cause it makes me who I am
                                            We lit the fire and it’s burning bright, not ashamed of what I am
                                            I'd trade the world for your city nights, 'cause it makes me who I am

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out