Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Armoury

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Armoury (also known as the Armour Gallery) is a corridor adjacent to the Trophy Room. There are a bunch of suits of armour on exhibition in this corridor. It is located on the third floor of the castle.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio supposed one of the benefits to not having very many friends was that she had no issues spending large amounts of time alone. Or maybe she had just always been this way; she couldn't remember. Before the Walshes, she vaguely remembered a room she assumed had been a nursery, and the door being locked, and while she had had a plenty of toys to amuse herself with, the locked door had always upset her. She remembered crying over it.

After the Walshes, she had taken to hiding in random locations; the attic, for instance, just to get away sometimes. Thea had always been by her side, wanting to play, wanting to fight, wanting to run around and act half mad just for the fun of it. By the time she was ten Vio had been very used to it; Thea was her perfect foil, the wild child to her well behaved proper little miss. But then Thea was dead. She had spent a lot of time alone after that. Well, not alone, but in just the company of adults and her much older cousins, and sometimes that was just as isolating.

And now she was in school, and while she had plenty of acquaintances, she had never quite got the hang of cultivating the friendships her classmates seemed to; she didn't have a clique or group she really belonged to. In a way, that was very freeing. Vio didn't have to worry too much what other people might think of her. In another way, she sometimes felt like a spectator, observing multiple dramas at once. The only really good close friend she could think of was Ivy, and she was fairly sure what she felt for Ivy, by this point, had evolved past friendship.

Vio wasn't really sure if that was a bad thing or not; surely it was unhealthy to have just one good friend, and one you were attracted to at that. Then again, it wasn't like having a crush was somehow corrupting the friendship. Vio just didn't talk about it. Mostly, she admitted, because she wanted to be sure Ivy felt at least somewhat similarly, before she made any type of 'move'. It was ugly pride born out of fear of looking like an idiot, but she couldn't help it. It ran in the family. Copy of We Have Always Lived In The Castle in hand, she sat cross legged in between two fairly menacing suits of armor, looming beside her like guards.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Armoury with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bloody rumor-spreading twats... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy was pissed beyond all belief. She'd been heading down towards the kitchens for a snack, minding her own business, and turned a corner to find a pair of third years whispering. Not a big deal, except that as soon as they'd spotted her, they'd shut up, which was suspicious at the very least and fury inducing at most. She'd landed somewhere in the middle, being both highly suspicious of what they were whispering about and annoyed that obviously it had something to do with her. She'd rounded another corner, and stopped, listening intently (and maybe she'd used an extendable ear; that's what they were for, after all). She hadn't really known how to react to what she'd heard, given that it'd provoked a good many different emotions. Firstly, complete and utter disgust, because, ew, who the hell would think she was into Joel? Dis. Gust. Ing. She was also pissed that they had, in fact, been gossiping about her, because what the ever-loving hell? And what sort of arsehole would spread around that she was both dating and cheating on Vio with her best friend? It bordered on madness. She and Vio weren't even together! Not that she hadn't thought about it, but thinking about it and having done something were two totally different things!

spaceThe Gryffindor found herself in the odd position of actually thinking seriously about the possible outcomes of this scenario. Normally, she wouldn't have cared that some idiot was spreading rumors about her, or even that she was dating Joel, as gross as she found the concept (even if she was into guys, she wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole). But she'd been trying to figure out how to handle the situation with Vio for a while now, mostly trying to figure out if Vio was into girls at all. But this stupid rumor had her thinking that, even if the feelings were mutual, it might give the Slytherin the wrong idea. She didn't think Vio was the sort to take that kind of thing seriously, but you could never be too sure. Besides... if the school noticed them getting close, maybe there really was something there, and she was just too close to see it. She could hope, right?

spaceUnfortunately, Vio was not often an easy person to track down. Ivy knew the girl had a habit of wandering off to the oddest corners of the castle, sometimes to places that she didn't even know existed. She wasn't even exploring, Ivy didn't think, she was just wandering around aimlessly and somehow ended up all over the place. The redhead had weighed her options, and then figured she'd just search for Vio in places she'd never caught the girl before, since she never seemed to be in the same place twice. This was proving not to be the best plan, though, when it took her a good hour to find the blonde in the armoury. She did finally find her, though, so points for that, she supposed. By that point, most of her initial anger had evaporated, and she was just annoyed. But, whatever, at least if she was in a somewhat bad mood, she would be less likely to stutter or get nervous. She approached her friend and crossed her arms, cocking an eyebrow. "Hey, can I talk to you?" she asked, figuring that it'd be polite to ask, since Vio was reading (again).

spaceThe Gryffindor squared her shoulders, inhaling, and then considered her options. She figured the best way to handle this was to be totally upfront. Get it all out there and hope for the best. "So, I dunno if you listen when people talk or whatever, but I heard a couple of idiot third years gossiping about us. So, heads up, apparently we're dating, and I'm cheating on you with Joel," she said with a dramatic roll of her eyes. "I dunno where people get these idiotic ideas, honestly. It's ridiculous. For the record, if we were dating, I wouldn't cheat on you with anyone. Especially not him, because, ew." She pursed her lips, trying to gauge Vio's reaction to that. But, she wasn't great at reading people anyway, and if she actually relied on the other girl's nonverbal communication to tell her what her next move would be, she'd probably do something stupid, so she just continued. "I was thinking, though... Obviously I'm gay. I mean, really gay. And... I have no idea if you like girls or guys or both or neither or what. But, if you did happen to like girls, and like me specifically, that'd be pretty damn great, because I do like you. So, guess the rumor mill isn't completely moronic. They got that part right, at least." She huffed then, sort of annoyed that she had to give those idiots credit for anything. Who'd even started this ridiculous rumor, anyway? It was completely stupid. Probably whoever had started it knew it was complete bullshite, and was trying to make an arse of themselves... Maybe it was someone who liked Vio and was trying to drive a wedge between them. Because Vio liked her. That'd be pretty damn sweet, since it might've done the exact opposite. Hah.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:47 pm

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio looked up at the sound of footsteps, not in alarm (she had a sword and a mace, respectively, within reach of her, after all, though they might be permanently welded to their suits of armor), but in curiosity, because this corridor was very out of the way, being right next to the Trophy Room. It wasn't as if people were passing through here on their way to class. You only came down this way if you wanted to. She wasn't surprised to see Ivy, though it was a bit ironic, given how she had just been thinking about her.

Ivy was not happy, she surmised by, her body language, and while her tone was polite enough, Vio quickly revisited all of their interactions from the past week or so in her head, wondering what she had done wrong. She knew she and Ivy were very different people, after all, and Vio didn't always... she felt as though she didn't always say the right thing. "Yes," she said, closing her book in her lap and placing her hands on the cold stone floor, palm down, as if about to stand up.

The redhead squared her shoulders as if about to either accuse her of something or confess something, and Vio tensed, despite the smooth, neutral look on her face. Then she blinked. "I do; it's fun, and I see. Congratulations to us, and how dare you." She smiled at Ivy's eye roll. "Boredom, probably, and thank you. That's good to know." Despite her dry tone, her cheeks turned pink, which darkened to something close to red at what Ivy went on to say.

She had suspected the other girl was gay, but wasn't quite arrogant enough to assume that meant she'd be interested in her. But apparently she was. Vio thought she should be delighted at this news, but just felt confused. And satisfied. And confused. And excited. And confused. Ivy's delivery of that... confession... had been very.... irate? She knew she ought to chalk it up to her being annoyed at the gossip, but, she- she really needed to say something.

"I... I'm not choosy. When it comes to gender or anything, I mean," she began, slowly getting to her feet. "I am choosy about looks, and personality, and I like what you look like and what you act like... so what I'm trying to say is that I like you too." She tucked a piece of ash blonde hair behind her ear and smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong, but may I kiss you?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Armoury with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bloody rumor-spreading twats... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy swore, there were some things about Vio she was never going to understand. One of those things being why she thought listening to other people's conversations was fun. Sure, Ivy had eavesdropped on those two third years, but that was only because she'd suspected they were talking about her, which made it her business. But she wasn't about to reprimand the other girl for it, even if it sort of annoyed her own sense of morals. Vio had a different outlook than she did. That's why they were in different houses. She did at least manage a chuckle when the blonde responded to the news of their apparent relationship and her infidelity with amusement, glad that she didn't seem upset over it, or concerned. The fact that she wasn't laughing at it like the idea of them dating was ludicrous was also nice. She also noticed the faint blush when she said that, if they were together, she wouldn't cheat on her, growing a bit smug. Holy hell, Vio liked her! She wouldn't be blushing if she didn't, right?

spaceShe stiffened a bit when Vio said she wasn't choosy about gender, just about looks and personality. What did that mean? Ivy figured she was on the cute side, but that was always up for debate. What you thought was attractive was always up for debate. After all, she didn't even remotely see why Snowflake was drawn to Alice, but clearly there was something there. Her personality was a bit of a concern as well, considering that she and Vio tended to bicker a bit due to their vastly different approaches to certain situations. But, before she could really start to worry about either of those things, the Slytherin confessed to liking both, much to Ivy's relief. She couldn't help but smirk, finally uncrossing her arms and relaxing her antsy stature. The annoyance didn't really register anymore, she was too busy being excited over the fact that she and Vio had apparently been mutually crushing on each other. Win for her! Then she was asking if Ivy would mind if she kissed her, and she smirked. "Coming on too strong, nothing, hell yeah!" she responded, maybe a little too enthusiastically, and then blushed as red as her hair. "I mean, uh. I'd like that. If you seriously wanted to do it. I mean, I'd snog you in a heartbeat, but I'd need a box to stand on." That might not be true; she might, at the moment, have been able to reach Vio's lips if she stood up on her tiptoes... maybe. But it'd certainly make this whole thing easier if Vio met her halfway at the very least.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:23 pm

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio was relieved when Ivy's more confrontational posture relaxed, because that had to mean she was happy, right? The blonde didn't know why she wouldn't be, seeing as they had just confirmed their mutual feelings for one another, but you never knew. People could react oddly. She actually snorted in amusement at Ivy's enthusiastic response, and then smirked a little at her blush, though her face was just as flushed as the other girl's.

"Of course I want to," she said a little too quickly, though she did nod in agreement at the box comment. Vio was quite tall for her age... and Ivy was quite short. That was going to make snogging more difficult, she thought in dismay, but leaning down wasn't such a sacrifice to have to make when you looked at what she got out of it. She bit her lower lip before leaning down to meet the other girl's mouth with her own in a tentative kiss.

Then she drew back but didn't straighten up fully. "Was it- I think I need practice," she admitted. What if she was actually a terrible snogger? Would Ivy even want to kiss her at all, then? Obviously kissing wasn't everything in a relationship, but Vio had seen enough of it to know what she wanted. She wasn't an overly affectionate person, but she wasn't shy or timid about it either. She just tried to respect other people's personal space.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:13 pm
I thought of angels,
Choking on their halos-
Get them drunk on rose water;
See how dirty I can get them.
Pulling out their fragile teeth;
And clip their tiny wings!

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ first year │ halfblood

Treva wasn't terribly fond of winter for two reasons. One, she didn't enjoy being cold. She didn't enjoy being overly hot, either, but better to burn out than freeze out. Two, she didn't like being cooped up inside. True, she could have always tried out for quidditch- that would have gotten her out and about even in the coldest months of the year, but team sports repelled her on principle, and she shuddered at the idea of having to restrain herself from inflicting violent injury, be it magical or muggle, when she had someone barking orders at her. Leon McGregor was lovely and might as well have had cheekbones cut from glass, but anxious infatuation aside, she didn't fancy the idea of having to put up with her sister's friend as a captain. He was awfully tetchy, all the same.

So with nowhere to go but deeper into the confines of the castle, Treva found herself at a loss. The dungeons, aside from the common room, were frigid at this time of the year. The towers were drafty. There were only so many corridors one could roam when not in class. The library had been intriguing for the first two months of school, then overwhelmingly stuffy. She still hadn't figured out how to get into the kitchens, but suspected it had something to do with that stupid pear painting. And it wasn't as if she had all these newfound friends to turn to in her hours of boredom. Oh well. If she didn't like any of the humans, she make friends with something else.

She called the rusted suit of armor Smotyn and he only followed her when she was not looking, so they had developed a slightly disturbing version of What Time is It, Mr. Fox?, where Smotyn tried his best to sneak up on her, and failed miserably, as he creaked. A lot. He couldn't talk back, since he had no mouth, but whenever her taunts got a bit too personal he clenched his mace a bit, so she knew to lay off. It was fun in a pathetic sort of way, like burning ants with a magnifying glass, or throwing a ball against the side of a house because you had no one to play catch with. Treva missed Madoc horribly, especially after having gotten to see him for Yule- not that she'd ever admit it. He was still her brother, after all. She couldn't be too nice to him, even if he doubled as her best friend.

There was a resounding crash as Smotyn tripped over another suit of armor, this one a bit more stationary. His helmet- well, his head came off. And rolled into a corner. Treva had always imagined that should she see someone decapitated in front of her, she'd do more than cackle hysterically. Clearly, she'd imagined wrong.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Letting people down is my thing-
Baby, find yourself a new gig!
This town ain't big enough for two of us.
I don't have the right name;
Or the right looks...
But I have twice the heart.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image
                                                  You think you're right
                                                  But you were wrong
                                                  You tried to take me
                                                  But I knew all along

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe was walking along with Flick when she heard a crash coupled with some pretty loud laughter from one of the rooms off to the side. She glanced over to Flick before she looked back to the room. There were plenty of people in the school that were probably utter klutzes, and she didn't doubt for a second her brother was among them, but she doubted he was the cause of the crash. Besides, the voice was much more feminine than her brother sounded now, what with Brandon's voice now cracking every fifth syllable due to puberty. She had laughed herself silly the moment she had heard that, and hadn't bothered letting him live that down yet either. It was too much fun to watch the utter annoyance and embarrassment over her catching it.

As it was, she peered into the room long enough to spot a girl with orange hair laughing over what looked like a suit of armour. Armour that no longer had a helm, she noted. She glanced over at Flick, an eyebrow cocked as she looked at her friend.
                                                  "Ickle firstie who apparently trips over armour. Want to have some fun?" She smirked, a bit of a twinkle in her eye as she considered the girl in the room. Either she was off her rocker, which was completely likely, or she had a weird sense of humour. Either way, it'd definitely kill her boredom.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ickle firsties apparently are weirder than I'd give them credit for...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can take me
                                                  For a ride
                                                  Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                  So you better run and hide

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick was walking along with her best friend, rather bored. Her weird ticks had been on the verge of sending her into a full on melt down while studying in her room, so she'd opted to leave the claustrophobic place for a bit instead. When the sudden crash and manaical laughter startled her, she turned in the direction, curious. She followed behind Phoebe to peer into the room, and blinked.

Why was the weird first year laughing at a suit of armor without a head? She raised an eyebrow, but Phoebe's suggestion made her smirk. "Who doesn't want a little fun with an ickle firstie?" She asked, before waltzing into the room like she owned the place. "Did the ickle firstie lose her mind?" She teased, watching the orange haired girl with a grin. She recognized her as a fellow Slytherin bu that was about as far as her knowledge went.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 pm
I thought of angels,
Choking on their halos-
Get them drunk on rose water;
See how dirty I can get them.
Pulling out their fragile teeth;
And clip their tiny wings!

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ first year │ halfblood

Treva was delighted. Clearly she needed to start making a lot more noise as she went about her day, if it was going to get her this kind of attention. She recognized both of them as in her house and in the year above, although she had no idea who they were besides that, only that they seemed to be good friends. She immediately distinguished them not only by hair color; brunette and blonde, respectively, but by the fact that the one who'd spoken first was less assuming looking, sweetfaced, and had a cooler, almost older tone that did not at all align with her somewhat childish appearance. The other one almost came off as younger just from the more pointed 'look at me' swagger to her strut, and her more obvious eagerness.

Treva had never been very good with social cues; homeschool did not allow for an intimate understanding of the way girls her age operated in groups. However, she caught on enough to know that this wasn't truly malicious- at least, for now it wasn't. The blonde one was mocking, but not really cruelly, and the quieter brunette looked as though she wanted to test the waters a little before jumping in herself. There were three options here. One of which was to play along and get flustered, or at the very least embarrassed. The second was to go on the offensive, and maybe intimidate both of them in a show of unwarranted aggression, but that wasn't really likely to work, as it was two on one. The third was to do what Treva did best.

With a slow, almost stupid smile, Treva leaned over and plucked up the fallen helm, holding it under her arm like a football. "Guilty as charged," she said brightly. "Wanna help me look? I've got this one, but it doesn't fit right." In an instant her face softened rapidly, until from the neck up she looked closer to seven than eleven, with an innocent, slightly glassy-eyed stare to match, and a snubbed up nose. "Mae'n rhaid i chi plant mawr fod yn wirioneddol dda am ddod o hyd i bethau," she lisped in the halting, sweet tone of someone much younger, and extended her free hand to Smotyn, who staggered up, headless, towering over her.

OOC:
"You big kids must be really good at finding things."
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Letting people down is my thing-
Baby, find yourself a new gig!
This town ain't big enough for two of us.
I don't have the right name;
Or the right looks...
But I have twice the heart.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image
                                                  You think you're right
                                                  But you were wrong
                                                  You tried to take me
                                                  But I knew all along

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe tilted her head to the side, observing the first year as she stated she was looking for her mind and asked if they could help. She glanced back at Flick before looking at the firstie as she started speaking in another language. Well, that was different. Well, not really. but she liked to pretend it was. She cupped her chin in her hand, seeming to consider her request before replying. "Well, that depends. How exactly did you lose it, and is it worth finding? I mean, you seem to be doing just fine without it." She shifted her weight to her other foot as she looked back to Flick. Briefly she wondered how much she'd be willing to help the firstie with her issues. Phoebe was only willing to help to a point. After all, if it wasn't her problem, then she didn't see what business it was of hers to nose in.

Her smirk returned as she considered the trick she just watched the younger girl perform with her face. It certainly seemed like she was going for cute and innocent, which usually meant that the girl wasn't. After all, Phoebe was proof positive that being cute could hide a lot of things.
                                                  "Besides, you look innocent. Too innocent. That usually spells trouble for someone." At least it did when she was harassing her brother. Who knew that Brandon would know her innocent face from her 'I'm about to do something and you're going to hate it' face?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ickle firsties apparently are weirder than I'd give them credit for...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can take me
                                                  For a ride
                                                  Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                  So you better run and hide

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick raised an eyebrow watching the girl's face shift as she spoke. Apparently the girl was a metamorphmagus. That made things more interesting... and from what Flick knew it also meant the girl was surely not as innocent as she seemed to be making her face seem. She was more inclined to leave the crazy little thing to her antics and go on her way, but part of her was interested, and anything interesting made her act up a bit. She had to investigate new interesting things or her entire day was ruined. It made her feel like... well like she was going to die if she didn't do the things her brain told her she had to do. It was all rather annoying... but necesarry. At least Phoebe was a little understanding about her quirks. The only understanding person she'd found besides Roo.

The first year was now speaking in another language and Flick was rather annoyed with that too. Instead she focused her mind on Phoebe and shrugged. "Depends on if finding it leads to something more interesting than the boring day we've had so far. She does look too innocent though... we should probably keep an eye on her before she starts causing trouble elsewhere." She said with a smirk, glancing at the child again.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff