Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
East Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper walked into the greenhouse feeling rather chipper, though intent to keep her mouth shut. She loved herbology and she couldn't bare the thought of not succeeding at it. Her mother was a Herbologist and loved every part of it and if Harper couldn't do it...well she simply couldn't deal with that thought. She listened closely to every word Professor Hill said, even if the man scared the living daylights out of her, but then again many people did. She was a bit of a wimp despite how she sometimes acted. She put on her gloves after the professor had finished speaking and moved around the plant, examining every inch of the plant. She made sure she was gentle, that was something her mum had taught her years ago, she always had to focus on the safety of plant. In a few moments she found the thorns and looked at them closely with a bright smile. Maybe she really did had a gift for this.

User Image

Harper grimaced slightly at Selina, it wasn't her fault she was jumpy...all the time. It was just her personality and her current stress didn't help one bit. When she acknowledged their location Harper could have jumped for joy. How she ended up here she hadn't the slightest idea. It seemed Selina was headed to the kitchen and luckily that was quite close to the common room so all she had to do was follow her and she would be able to take a breather. When Lyall officially introduced himself Harper couldn't help but shrug a bit. He was in fact not a first year, not that it matter, she was just surprised. She watched each of her companions closely, picking out each little, unimportant, detail. She continued to listen, glad for the little tips, determined to never walk through these hall alone, ever, ever again. When Selina stopped talking Harper spoke up. "We were headed for our common room, or at least I was, I'm not exactly sure about Mr. Lyall here," she admitted with a shrug. She smiled gently to both of them, just wanting to get out of here.

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"I can't say I know where that is, Harper," Selina said, after thinking for a moment, "but then, I also haven't looked for it either. Why don't we go looking for it together?"

Miss Gryffindork

Maiya Kajuji

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:37 am
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall watched the two girls talk, noting their names with a polite nod. Harper and Selina, and Hepzibah, of course. Selina asked where they were going, and Harper mentioned the Common Room. She wasn't sure where he was going, obviously, but she was correct. Selina said she'd never been there, and Lyall's smile widened. He set down his library books, then fished around for his map. "It's in the basement, not the dungeons, and it's close to the kitchens, I think." He flipped around in the map, which was covered in his neat handwriting. He found the spot he'd written "Hufflepuff Commons & bedrooms", then showed the map to the others. "There, see? We just have to get there.... somehow." The boy tucked the map away once more, then lifted the heavy books back into his arms, lest something happen to the pages.

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє
Maiya Kajuji

Greydon Ironshield"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina managed to catch a quick glimpse at the map Lyall was having such difficulties with, but then just about anyone would have issues when one considered the stairways shifted periodically. Even the portraits were scant use as the subjects therein tended to wander off, and unless one used portrait frames... Yikes.

'And if he's having issues finding his way around, and it's his second year here...' her thoughts drifted off at that point, as Hepzibah chose to 'play-bite' at her finger to remind her of the promised tuna. "Hey," she said to the cat. "All right, already."

"Why don't we all go down to the kitchens," she suggests. "I'd say you're spot on there, Lyall. The Common Room didn't look like it was too far away from them; we should be able to find it from there."

Miss Gryffindork

Maiya Kajuji

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:03 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

"Oh it's just by the kitchens, don't you worry. We'll get there." Harper reassured both of her partners. When the map came out, Harper made a face. Where on earth did he pick that thing up? "I'm sure we'll get there simply enough, just get me to the basement." She felt at least sort of sure of herself. She smiled a bit at the thought of the kitchen. She could use some brownies, or maybe a nice pot of tea. Really anything sounded good for her right now. She really should have eaten a bit more when she had the chance.

User Image

{ooc: didn't even notice that weird format until just now XD also short post XP}

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina smiled, and said, "Well, let's be on our way, then. Chocolate awaits." Glancing down at Hepzibah, she added reassuringly for the cat's benefit, with a slight chuckle, "and tuna, of course."

ooc: Short post for me as well XD

Miss Gryffindork

Maiya Kajuji

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:26 am
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall nodded at Harper, then smiled. "To the basement, then? Away! Let's go!" He looked around, wondering where to go to get to the stairs. He scratched his head, then pushed his glasses up. He grinned at the thought of chocolate, deciding that would be a nice treat. When Selina told her cat she'd get tuna, Lyall smiled a bit more. "I've gotta get some more carrots for Bubbles while I'm there! She really likes carrots! I might take her on a walk soon too." He nodded, deciding that that would be a nice way to spend his afternoon. not really sure where to go, he gestured at the only staircase in sight, though it only headed upward.

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє
Maiya Kajuji

Greydon Ironshield"

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara was on the road to making ammends with all her friends for ignoring and avoiding them last year. It obviously didn't make a difference what she did, Rui and Ryn would always be awful to her, and their threats against her friends seemed to be just threats and nothing more. She had agreed to meet a few of her friends, the orphan sisters to be exact, in the east wing of the building to hang out and chat. And so she stood in the hallway waiting for them to arrive.

She glanced in a window to see her reflection and grimaced. The black eye was still healing which made it look honestly worse. Her eye was a bit blood shot still and the once purple and blue bruise was not a lovely shade of yellow and green. That was gonna be awkward to explain too she was sure. 'Oh yeah one of my care takers alternate personalities beat within an inch of my life while my father was out grocery shopping.' Because that was sure to go over well. She sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. After the vicious beating she'd taken a pair of scissors to her hair and chopped off half of it in an attempt to feel like a new person. And so far she hated the hair cut.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other, Sara

Alana and Candace had been told by Sara that she wanted to talk with them. She’d been avoiding pretty much everyone all last year. Hard to avoid them seeing as they were roomies. Sadly they had no idea as to why. Though, today she had agreed to meet with them. Both Hufflepuffs were happy about that and were quick to let Kimberly and Minako know. Those two had made plans to study which worked well for the two puffs. If they hadn’t put aside study time the two probably would have asked for them to come along. “Guess we’ll have to set aside our own study time.” Alana told Candace. “Only if we need it,” She replied with a smile. “Candy…” She shook her head.

“So, what do we think is up with Sara?” Candace asked Alana curiously. “I’m not sure… Maybe that’s what she wants to talk about.” The quiet puff answered the blonde. “Well it’s up to her if she wants to tell us.” The blonde said folding her arms behind her head. “Yes, I suppose it would be.” Alana replied with a sigh. She hated not being able to help her friend. “Don’t worry either way we’ll be there for her.” Candy told her with a smile. “Course we will.” Alana wasn’t going to leave her friend and housemate out to dry. She needed them right?

Heading over to where Sara was both girls quickly spotted her. “Hey Sara,” Candace was quick to greet her. “Hi Sara,” Alana greeted as well. She smiled over at her but it was quick to fade when she noticed the bruise on her eye. She could tell that it was healing but it still looked horrible. “That looks honestly horrid.” Candace commented. She’d had her share of bruises which was no secret. The blonde couldn’t stop being a klutz sometimes. “You cut your hair.” Alana decided to mention trying not to think about the fact her friend was hurt in some way. She certainly didn’t want to ask what happened even if there was a slight part of her that did.

Alana ~ Status : Concerned Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : That looks horrible... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara smiled at her friends as they greeted her. She raised an eyebrow at Candace' first comment. "Thanks Candy." She said sarcastically, with a roll of her eyes. "It looked way worse a week or so ago." She pointed out. She shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah... do you like it?"

She paused and ruffled her hair silently, before glancing around the hall. "So I just mostly wanted to apologize for being sort of absent last year." She did feel bad about it, and she had missed her friends quite a bit. She just wasn't sure how safe it was for her to be friends with anyone. If she ever wanted to have a normal life... she dreaded what her future would hold.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other, Sara

“Sorry,” Candace replied as she rubbed the back of her neck. She probably was a bit too candid on that one. “That’s true.” She agreed recalling it looked a lot worse before. Why was it that bruises always happen to have a new way of looking terrible yet they were actually healing? Candace may never understand although she was sure Kimberly could enlighten her with all the studying she was doing for that class.

Alana was just glad that it was getting better. She momentarily gave Candace a somewhat narrow look at her previous statement but it didn’t last. The Spanish girl wasn’t upset with her “sister” for mentioning it. Besides she had the conversation of hair to make her feel better. “Yeah, it’s great. I love it.” She told her. “I could never pull it off.” Alana certainly thought it suited Sara far better than it ever could her. Even if she thought about cutting her hair short, Alana was pretty sure it would never end well. “Don’t be silly I think you could pull it off.” Candace said. “Not that I’m saying chop your hair off.” She added before looking back over to Sara. “Though she’s right it looks pretty good.” She agreed with a smile.

When Sara apologized Alana and Candace looked at each other before shaking their heads in unison. “You don't need to apology.” Alana was the first to say. “Yeah, I mean we’re roommates. That makes us practically family.” Candace added with a smile. “Besides you had your reasons right? We all need our space some times.” The brunette said not needing a reason for it. Whatever the reason it didn’t matter, they were still friends. “We’re here for you, you know?” Candace told Sara. “No matter what.” If she could help it her Hufflepuff friend would not be distant for a whole year again.

Alana ~ Status : Concerned... Glad it's better then it was... Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : That looks horrible... but her hair looks pretty good... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru liked this room it was a good place to do homework. Lauretta's tiny owl had droped by a small note earlier today. Reading it as the owl sat on his head, her owl seemed to like to do that, it mentioned to meet her here as she had a suprise. He had no clue what it could be but he wasnt one to turn down time with a friend. He was almost done with the homework he brought with him as he awaited his frirnd

Ooc:
                                Jasminekiwifire

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Rocker /Thinking: I hope he likes it /Currently with:

Earlier that day Lauretta sent Hikaru a owl to her at the East Wing of the school but she didn't say why to meet her there but she knew the reason. Lauretta walked from the common room to the East Wing with Hikaru's birthday present as she missed it during the holidays. Spotting her best friend doing his homework she walked up to him to give him his present. "Hi Hikaru, Happy late birthday." Lauretta said to him as handed to him his birthday present. "I'm sorry its late. I hope you like it." The fourth year said to the boy smiling. Lauretta couldn't help herself to blush since the hug the two friends shared together back on the carriages. Lauretta was back to herself once again.

"Never, never, never give up."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru looked up when he heard someone approch and perked up when he saw it was Lauretta carring a gift wraped in paper. Wishing him a belated birthday, she passed him the gift. "Oh sweet thank you!" He said taking it and proceeded to unwrap it. He was one who perfered the wrap in one piece so it took a second with the tape. Once he removed the paper, a book of spooky stories was revealed. He recognised the author, a muggle author and movie maker with a skill for these kind of stories. "Oh wow I definitely don't have this one! I love the many different sories in one books! Thanks!" Hikaru said standing to give her a thank you hug. It was a great gift

Ooc:
                                Jasminekiwifire

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:33 pm
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Rocker /Thinking: I hope he likes it /Currently with:

Lauretta smiled when her best friend loved her present as she watched him opened it. "I'm glad you like it." Lauretta told him smiling happily. Lauretta would have to thank her sister later on the track sometime for helping her find it. "I'm glad you didn't have that book I was wondering which ones you have and you don't have. There was so many to choose from." She told him. Every time she was around Hikaru she felt bubbly and nervous around him. She didn't understand why but she will figure it out one day hopefully. "What should we do now?" She asked him.

"Never, never, never give up."

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces