Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
East Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jessica Cara Avery
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourteen Year Old - Pureblood
Younger Sister

Jessica was seemingly struggling with herself these days. If it wasn’t for the fact that she had schoolwork to worry about she’d be completely screwed. It was the only though keeping her distracted. Her studies mattered a lot to her, always had. Her brother had always bugged her about it but now she was grateful. It was hard grappling with what one believed and what one felt. At times exhausting but at least she could drown it out with a bit of light reading.

The fourth year Ravenclaw found comfort in the seclusion of the east wing. It was quiet and no one would likely bother her there. Besides it practically felt like a common room, just with less people wandering in and out. A fact that Jessica liked quite a bit. The only person likely to go looking for her was her cousin, which he always knew where to find her. Though, she doubted that he would disturb her when she was concentrating on her studies.

Status : Dealing with my thoughts
                                                      Company : Alone with my books and my thoughts

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Your father's child, indeed, my dear girl
                                                      Yes, I see a thirst for knowledge
                                                      And a quick and creative mind, as well
                                                      Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? East Wing
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Something Avery, I think
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hiding Away
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe she'll let me relax here

Jessie was wandering around the castle, looking for a place to be alone. It seemed everywhere she went she either saw Aldrick or something that reminded her of him. It was difficult to be heartbroken, especially when she didn't want to bother her brothers or her parents with her sadness. Sure, it'd probably be better if she did, but she had already made up her mind. Walking through the east wing, Jess cradled her books a bit closer to herself, for once glad that she didn't have to hear the world. Her head hurt bad enough without noise.

Just as she found a nice place to sit, the redhead realized another girl had already claimed the spot. With a frown, Jessie decided she was still going to hide here, with the girl's permission, of course. Setting her books down, Jessie opted to sign, since she didn't feel much like talking. There was about a 2% chance the other girl would know BSL, but Jessie wasn't sure if she had paper with her to write notes. "Would you be angry if I sat here? I just need a place to hide out for a while. I'll be quiet, I promise."

murruelecreuset

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ