Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
North Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:54 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Seventh Year Prefect
Half Blood โค Magic Enthusiast

User Image
                                                  Location : North Wing - Study Hall (Fall 2044)

It had been several weeks into the school year and Rebecca still hadn't found herself a boyfriend. She felt like this was a record. A record that was driving her crazy... she needed to find someone to go out with. Entering the study hall Rebecca had her own exams to study for. Granted she wasn't there for studying. Seeing her sister, she marched over and sat across from her.

"You need a boyfriend."

Sabrina blinked in surprise at her sister's statement upon arriving. This was coming from the girl who'd had a string of boyfriends one after the other. "Really? I don't think that's in my cards." She replied. "You could ask Hunter out." Rebecca suggested. "No... Not happening, not now, not ever." She stated. "Why not..?" The older girl asked. "Because, mother would have my head." Sabrina answered as if it weren't obvious. "Mother doesn't have to know." Rebecca teased.

"Don't you have studying to do?"

Rebecca tilted her head at the younger girl. "It's not hard." She went on before looking around the room. That's when she spotted Jeremy. She'd already dated a Slytherin and that was a pain because she had to find creative ways to avoid the guy. Jeremy however she knew. They were in class together. He was an alright guy. Perfect target!

"Just watch me."

"Says the girl whose relationships don't work out..." Sabrina muttered as she watched her sister walk off.

- - - - - - -

Walking over she knew Jeremy was most likely studying, after all who didn't come to the study hall to not study? Well, not including her of course. Either way she wasn't the least bit worried about a rejection. Jeremy could use a date in his final year of school. She was helping him out and herself at the same time. It was two birds one stone. "Hey Jeremy, fancy seeing you here, studying for exams." Rebecca greeted her housemate. "I was wondering if you would be interested in going out on a date with me." She asked him. She only glanced over at her sister for a second before putting her attention fully on Jeremy. There was no way he would say no, right... right?

Status : I need a new boyfriend.
                                                  Company : Sabrina... Jeremy

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 am

murruelecreuset

null

null

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                                          ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy was engrossed in the book from Law class. He found it an interesting read so it wasn't boring. Bludger wawas here as well as he worried some young kid would play to rough with him. Bludger was too much an attention hog for his own safety. So the little grey pygmy puff was simply lightly bouncing and gaurding jeremy for what ever reason. Bludger trilling happily caused Jeremy to look up and notice of Rebecca one of his friends and classmate. Greeting her she then mentioned it was nice seeing him here. "Well it is our last year." He said not aiming for sarcasm but it ended up sounding as as such. He did look surprised when she asked him out. He was well aware he wasn't the first boyfriend but hey perhaps it be worth a shot. "Sure, I going to be done here in a bit and just need to run stuff by the dorm, then we can go somewhere." He replied. Meanwhile Bludger had trotted over to the closest he could get to Rebecca without falling off the book stack and was begging for treats

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                          ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:01 pm
    User Image
    Rebecca Joanne Richardson
    Slytherin Seventh Year Prefect
    Half Blood โค Magic Enthusiast

User Image
                                                    Location : North Wing - Study Hall (Fall 2044)

Rebecca took Jeremyโ€™s reply rather lightly. It was in fact their last year and therefore they would be studying. Something she very much needed to do. Though, her thoughts lingered onto her question. Sure enough, as she figured it would go, he said yes. Well technically it was a sure but that translated to yes now didnโ€™t it. She smiled realizing she had herself a date. It was something she desperately needed to get through her final year of school. How she lived the first few years without an attachment was hard to believe.

He was going to be done in a bit and then after that they were free to do whatever. Rebecca figured they could figure out something to do this fine afternoon. โ€œAlright, sounds good to me.โ€ She replied before picking up Bludger. Slipping the fluff ball, a little something she added. โ€œWhen youโ€™re done meet me in the courtyard.โ€ Rebecca set Bludger down before smirking and heading off back to her sister.

A smug look on her face she leaned against the table. โ€œAnd thatโ€™s how itโ€™s done.โ€ She said still smiling. โ€œSee how easy that was? Now if you donโ€™t mind, I have a date to prep for. And, you my dearest sister need to ask your crush out on one before I turn old and gray.โ€ With that Rebecca headed out of the study area and off to the Slytherin common room to โ€œprepโ€ for her so called date with Jeremy.

(Exit)

Status : I need a new boyfriend.
                                                    Company : Sabrina... Jeremy

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                    Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                    And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                    Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:12 pm
    User Image
    โ™ก Aria โ™ก Artemisia Rosalie League โ™ก
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxx
    Time: 2056-2057
    Wearing: Preppy lace blouse and black skirt with mary jane heels
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria always preferred the North Wing over the library to study with and without friends. With friends for the obvious reason that you could work together in louder than a hoarse whisper. As for alone, Aria was a Gryffindor in her core and craved noise even when studying and doing homework. Today, Aria was with Ron studying together surrounded by the bookcases and desks and chairs. She sat at the end of the table across from Ron as they worked together. She was focused on working and spending time with her childhood friend that she barely noted a sixth or seventh year walking past the desk until she saw him stop.

She looked up and if she would bet she was pretty sure she recognized him as a Hufflepuff from the Great Hall. Probably a sixth year? He let out a low whistle and laughed, "Oh wow. Cathy League's daughter in the flesh."

Aria rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Ron and their homework.

"Come on don't be like that. Artemisia League, right? You are practically a spitting image of your mum," he said with a smirk before leaning forward and whispering something in her ear. Aria's bright red cheeks and quick jumping from her chair as she raised a hand to aim a slap across the older student's cheek was enough to show his words were far from appropriate in polite conversation. The sixth year easily caught Aria's wrist and his superior strength held her hand in place. "Looks like the kitten has claws."

Aria tried to yank her wrist from him and snapped, "Let go of me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  Not your mother, indeed
                                                  Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                  Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                  {OoC: Let me know if any changes are needed}
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:37 pm
    User Image
    Ronald David Quinn-Smith
    Hufflepuff โ”‚ Fourth Year โ”‚ Fourteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Ron was studying with Aria up in the North Wing, it was one of his favourite places to study. Here, students could collaborate on projects and have a study group going without the need for it to be as quiet as a monastery, and there was room for one to have their papers and other materials spread out while one worked. It was way better than working down in the Hufflepuff Common Room, as it could get crowded, especially around exams time even if it did mean it was a longer trip down to the kitchens to get a mug of cocoa.

He was working across from childhood friend and frequent study partner, and was waiting for his younger sister to meet up with them, so they could work together and probably go down to the Great Hall together later. Occupied as he was with what he and Aria were working on together, he didnโ€™t realize they had company until he heard the guy addressing Aria. At the mention of โ€˜Cathy Leagueโ€™ though, he looked up and saw Aria was already rolling her eyes in reaction. To be honest, he didnโ€™t really know this guy, other than he was an older Housemate, and Ron really didnโ€™t care for the way he was looking at Aria.

When the older student started making comparisons between Aria and her mother, Ron suggested quietly to Aria, โ€œYou want to leave, Aria, just say so.โ€ The set of his jaw tightened when the older student leaned in close to whisper something to his childhood friend. He didnโ€™t catch more than the off-word, but it was enough to anger and sicken the Fourth Year. โ€˜Bold as brass this one isโ€™ was Ronโ€™s immediate thought. โ€˜What kind of skeeve is he?โ€™ He was amazed anyone would do this at Hogwarts, let alone an upperclassman.

Ariaโ€™s reaction surprised Ron with its speed, and he became alarmed when the older student grabbed Aria by the wrist, and commented about kittens having claws. Without a secondโ€™s hesitation or a second thought-- or even a first oneโ€” Ron was up from his seat and moving. Jamming himself bodily between his creepy Housemate and his best friend, he grabbed Ariaโ€™s trapped forearm and was working to pull it free. Growling between clenched teeth, Ron told the older student, โ€œLet her go, and get out of here!โ€.

OOC:
    mc2

User Image  
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:02 pm
    User Image
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxxx

As the sixth year's oafish hand gripped down on Aria's wrist she strongly wished she had taken Ron's suggestion and leave. She was too stubborn. Now that was something she got from her mother. Sure she was "practically a spitting image of her mum" beyond the red hair she likely got from her donor. He was redheaded her mother had said so Aria felt it was safe to say she was a redhead because of him. Regardless, her stubbornness kept her from leaving. She had every right to be there as this creep. More of a right. She and Ron were there first and not harassing girls two years their junior. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to slap the sixth year but she was provoked.

If Aria's reaction was a surprise to Ron, it did not seem to matter to her friend. Technically the sixth year laid hands on her first and definitely started the whole conflict first. Aria did not expect anything less of Ron to squeeze between her and his creep of a housemate. Ron would do anything for her and she knew it. Working with Ron she worked her wrist free of the sixth year. She was left with a red circle around her wrist which left her furious. How dare the creep leave a mark on her?!

Ron's command to the sixth year to let her go and get out was absorbed by the books in the shelves around them. The sixth year laughed in response and whipped out his wand. "Wanna have a go with me?" Before even giving Ron (or Aria she supposed) a chance to protect themselves he began calling out hexes.

Horrified, Aria called out to her friend, "Ron, watch out!" She reached out to yank back at Ron in hopes to pull him out of the line of fire.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  Not your mother, indeed

Gryffindor!
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:52 pm
    User Image
    Ronald David Quinn-Smith
    Hufflepuff โ”‚ Fourth Year โ”‚ Fourteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Ron had rather hoped that after putting himself between Aria and the creep, getting Aria loose of his grasp, and telling him to leave that the older student would have realized heโ€™d overstepped things, maybe apologized, take the hint given and be somewhere else. The bump and rush of being a Chaser was one thing, but Ron didnโ€™t like dealing with a confrontation like this, and like heck heโ€™d have let something happen to Aria if he could stop it. That hope was doused in ice water when the creep laughed, drew his wand out, and offered a challenge, right before he started casting hexes.

He could sense Aria was still behind him, and Ron hastily drew out his own wand. Gesturing emphatically, he called out, โ€œScutum!โ€ Sensing the level of urgency in his voice and intent, his wand immediately began shifting in his grasp, turning into large, rectangular, Roman-style shield. However, as he threw up his magical defense, Ron knew he was already too late. While his shield deflected some of what was coming at him, he still bore the brunt of the worst of it. There was a loud crack sounding almost like a miniature thunderclap, and the Fourth Year was blown off his feet and hurled headlong into the heavy bookshelves behind him.

Brianna had been running a little late, but then she was unused to coming up to the North Wing, she got turned around a couple times in the halls, and she ran afoul of a ghost whose navigational advice was less than useful. She also began to wonder if someone had placed some sort of hex on her bookbag, as it seemed to get heavier as the day got on. What annoyed her more was the thought of having to climb yet more stairs to go down for dinner. Still, she reckoned sheโ€™d arrived and had enough time to get some things done.

As she was getting closer to where she thought she was supposed to meet up with Ron and Aria (and she couldnโ€™t help but think of red-haired Gryffindor using that sing-song pronunciation of her name. If nothing else, it was a harmless dig at Ronโ€™s expense), she heard a muffled bang of some sort. By this point, sheโ€™d grown accustomed to hearing all sorts of odd sounds while at school, and chalked it up as being Hogwarts-as-usual.

She turned a corner, and she saw a scene which caused her blood to run cold. Her brother was splayed upon the floor at the base of a bookcase, his wand in the process of reverting to its usual size and shape, while smoke was rising ominously off of him. Not far away was an older student, standing there, his wand drawn. Brianna stared daggers at the older student, her hands clenched into tight little fists at her sides, as her bookbag was slid from her shoulder onto the ground.

Right then, it didnโ€™t matter to Brianna that this boy was way older, bigger and likely stronger than she, and that confronting him was most probably a bad idea. Family was family, whoever this boy was had crossed a line, and all the little Slytherin was seeing right then was red. โ€œYouโ€ฆโ€ she snarled, calling him something in Welsh foul enough that her mother would have demanded to know where sheโ€™d heard such language. As she marched toward him, her voice increased in volume and pitch. โ€œWhat have you done to my brother!โ€

OOC:
    mc2

User Image  
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:46 pm
    User Image
    xxxxxx

As Ron took hit after hit from the sixth year he fell to the floor. What hex got him was beyond Aria's knowledge to discern but she fell to Ron's side shaking his shoulder and thankful the sixth year had yet to turn his wand on her. She was too busy calling out Ron's name to notice his sister arrive until she heard the Welsh. Aria turned and called out, "Brianna, no!" It was too late as the younger girl appeared to be fair game. Swearing under her breath using not an ounce of lady like language she jumped up and ran in retreat towards the hospital wing. The Quinn-Smiths would need the hospital wing and someone needed to stop the insane likely-sociopath.

Not your mother, indeed

Gryffindor!
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:01 pm
    User Image
    Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
    Slytherin โ”‚ First Year โ”‚ Eleven Years Old โ”‚ Single

Brianna didnโ€™t like bullies; in her experience, she knew that most people whom tried to inflict themselves upon others did so because they wanted to feel they were better than whomever was the recipient of their attentions, and because they could. The voice and tone and look sheโ€™d given this Sixth Year to let him know she meant business and that he was on notice that heโ€™d crossed a line with her didnโ€™t get the reaction sheโ€™d expected. Instead of backing down, perhaps with a bit of contrition, the older student looked at her and answered back with a nasty chuckle. โ€œOh, so youโ€™re his little sister; isnโ€™t that cute. Shut up!โ€

Before she could even react, the Sixth Year gestured with his wand and spat out a spell. Brianna tried answering his retort, suddenly found her voice had been reduced to a dry squeak, and she began to realize she might be in real trouble. She glanced down at her brother, whom hadnโ€™t moved at all during this whole thing, and winced at the spreading wet patch in his hair, as well as a similar spot where his head encountered the bookshelves. The little Slytherin would have given much to have Aria there to help her with this guy, instead, her storming in gave Aria cover to run, and left her โ€ฆ stuck.

โ€œYou know, I had a nice evening all figured out, just me and Aria, and the two of you buggered it all up,โ€ snarled the Sixth Year Hufflepuff angrily, tightening his grip on his wand. โ€œThink Iโ€™m going to bugger you up now instead,โ€ he added, before firing off a fusillade of hexes. Brianna tried to say something, anything to try to get this creep to stop whatever he was planning, but her voice was still nothing more than a dry gasp. Without a spell to help her out, Brianna tried to duck and run, hoping she could get lost amongst the stacks. The little First Year actually managed to duck one spell, serving only to further irritate the older student, but she caught the rest of it full in the back.

Brianna flopped face-down on the floor like a broken puppet whose strings were cut, hitting hard enough to knock the breath from her body. Searing pain flooded through her, yet all she could manage was an airless gasp. The little First Year watched in horror as the flesh along her arm began to bubble up as pustules formed, her skin turned an alarming shade of purple, and her hand transmogrified into a tentacle.

The Sixth Year Hufflepuff breathed a curse under his breath, glancing over at Ronโ€™s fallen body. โ€˜That could have gone better.โ€™ While his dream date with Aria had been thwarted, his disappointment was tempered with an amount of satisfaction. Heโ€™d lost track of the number of times the students and teachers around him got in the way of him of getting what he really wanted, and held back the urge to let them know how tired he was of all of them. Getting the chance to vent his pent-up frustration, even for a moment, felt good, like a breath of cool fresh air after being stifled in an enclosed space.

Standing there, he could hear the sounds of approaching footfalls, telling him several somebodies were responding to all the noise the younger girl made before he silenced her. โ€˜Time to leave,โ€™ he thought, as he made good his escape. โ€˜Three Broomsticks sounds good for dinner tonight.โ€™

OOC:
    mc2

User Image
                    "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                    You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                    Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                    I think that you know what to do, yeah
                    I'm sure that you know what to do "

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items