Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Bell Towers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Bell towers are two square towers that rise over the main entrance to the Greenhouses of Hogwarts Castle. Between the two towers are a set of double wooden doors which lead along the Ground Floor Corridor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Bell Tower

David was going to tell her. He was going to tell Shayna the truth about his condition. David had no idea how he was going to tell her, probably gently as humanly possible. Honestly he was afraid she’d freak out and never want to speak to him again. If he didn’t have her… well he wouldn’t know what to do.

Telling Shayna to meet him in the bell tower at noon Saturday David had arrived, early. At this point he was pacing back and forth worrying a whole into the floor. Stopping he looked out to the greenhouse below. ‘What’s the worst that could happen…?’ he thought to himself clearly trying to convince himself that nothing bad could possibly go wrong.

With: No one yet.

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Bell Tower
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: No matter what it is, I'll still be there for him
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna was worried as Saturday arrived. She couldn't sleep the night before, and was having difficulty staying asleep without freaking out about the time. She finally fell asleep around two in the morning and awoke at about ten thirty. She got up groggily and then remembered what was happening that day. David had decided to trust in her. After five years, she was glad to know he trusted her at least. She had gotten dressed, since she had spent an hour the night before deciding what to wear, and headed to the Great Hall to grab a small snack since she technically missed breakfast. After she finished the snack she started the way of the bell tower... She knew it was too early, but she was just so... Excited? No that wasn't the word. But she was giddy in a way. She watched as David went up, since she was in the gardens nearby and followed after about fifteen minutes.

She walked up the staircases casually, not wanting to seem to eager. But hoping to bring some sort of, hope with her. She soon entered the top of the bell tower and saw the pacing form of her boyfriend. Just the sight of him sent her stomach aflutter. It was absolutely crazy to think how much she loved this Gryffindor. And she was lucky. Absolutely lucky to have someone like him. She smiled as she approached. "Hi David. You know, if you aren't ready, you don't have to be." She said hoping to calm him a little. She was quiet so as not to startle him.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:57 am
User Image

The moment Shayna came in David knew she was there. Sometimes he wished his hearing wasn’t that good now. Regardless he knew he should be able to trust her with this. She loved him right? If she didn’t stick by him then he just knew where he stood. Though, if she did he knew who he’d spend the rest of his life with from here on out. Turning around to look at her David gave Shayna a small smile. “Hey, it’s not that. Well it is… but truth is I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be.” He tried to tell her. God this conversation was doing wonders for his nerves.

“Just promise not to freak out okay…?” David asked her before going onto explain. “Last year one of the Gryffindor games Chloe and I got into a fight. I got so upset I headed straight into the forbidden forest without even realizing it…” he said pausing briefly to make sure she wasn’t jumping to conclusions already. “When I’d calmed down and realized where I was… well it was too late. I got attacked and bit by a… werewolf…” David ended up having to force out the last part. After saying what he did he was afraid she wouldn’t want to be around him. Not many people wanted to date a werewolf. “So, that’s what I’ve been hiding. I hope this doesn’t change anything, but I understand if it does…”

With: Shayna.

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: He had to deal with that for so long...

User Image

Shayna smiled as she took his hand. Trying to show him she would stay even through anything. Atleast to help him tell her and not feel so nervous. "There is nothing that could make me leave. I love you too much. Don't worry I won't freak out." She said quietly. She waited and listened. Trying not to assume anything until the very end. As he went on and on, her face dropped. She was shocked, yes... But her worst thing, was that he had basically gone through that and all of the transforming and things, by himself. And he was worried that she was going to be upset and leave?!

She didn't have any words for a moment as she stood there, holding his hand. She couldn't exactly wrap her mind around the fact that she hadn't realized that he had changed. Other than acting a little weird. "David... I'm so sorry. I can't believe you had to deal with something like that on your own... Does anyone else know?" She asked curiously. She figured that if Chloe knew that after their argument, he had been biten by a werewolf... She knew if she was in Chloe's shoes, she would never forgive herself... "No. It doesn't change anything. I'm just a bit more worried about you than normal."

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

David watched Shayna take his hand insuring him that she wasn’t going to leave him. God he hoped so though a part of him wanted her to just make the decision to not be with him. If he ever hurt her he wouldn’t know if he could live with himself. “Okay…” Explaining everything that had happened with the fight and the wolf, well David didn’t have much to lose after that.

Ultimately he was surprised when she apologized. David was confused about that… why was she apologizing? “You don’t have to apologize Shayna.” He told her before shaking his head. “No, you’re the first and probably only I plan on telling. My family doesn’t need to know… especially my sister.” He answered. He didn’t want Chloe to bet herself up thinking it was all her fault. It wasn’t, he was the stupid one that walked into the forest on a full moon no less.

“You don’t have to worry about me I wasn’t completely alone out there.” David told her upfront and honest. After all he had Jason and Miles. “So you’re still going to stick with me even if I’m a killer monster?” he asked in shock. “I mean… I’m glad but I don’t want to hurt you…”

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna shook her head. "I apologize because I'm sorry you had to go through that alone. You must have been terrified, and because I love you." She said squeezing his hand. She was worried about him. And she would be from now on. She would be there for him from then on, no matter what. She had tried to be there for him anyway, but they weren't as close as she would like. But they were as close as they could be. And knowing that he had not and didn't plan on telling anyone else, she felt kind of special.

"I understand. Chloe would probably blame herself wouldn't she... I know I would... If i were in her shoes... And I will always worry. Because of the same reason as I apologized. Because I love you." She said giving him a smile. It wasn't her fullest but it was something.

"All we have to do is make sure you have that potion right? I learned about it in Mythology. As long as you do, and I'm not around when you change, you won't hurt me. So I have no doubt about it. You won't be able to hurt me. Don't worry, And you couldn't be a killer or a monster. You are still David."

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:30 am
User Image

David knew he couldn’t get her to not worry about him. He’d better just let her be worried or at least insure her he was fine… for the most part. “Like I said I wasn’t really alone but regardless it was a little bit of a scare at first but once you get used to the concept it’s not really terrifying.” He told her honestly. It wasn’t the fact he was a werewolf, or that he was bit by one, or even the transforming bit that scared him. No, it was the fact he could actually hurt someone and he didn’t want that.

“I love you too and I’m glad you understand.” David told Shayna. If Chloe found out, well he didn’t want to think about it. Either way he wasn’t planning on telling her or anyone else a thing. “Yeah, that’s right… wolfsbane…” he replied. God he hated the stuff, he’d actually been buying it since he didn’t know how to really make it himself.

Hearing Shayna’s words, it made David that she didn’t think of him as a monster. It certainly helped him although it didn’t fully change his opinion on what he was. Hopefully he would never find out what it was like to be Jason. He really didn’t want to curse someone and give them a life sentence they didn’t desire. “I hope you’re right.”

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna smiled as she listened to him respond. "Don't worry, I'm sure I can figure out the recipe and make you some. I know you aren't great at potions. That will be how I help you with this. As long as that's okay with you." She said still smiling. There was something she could do to help, which meant that she would be useful in this part of his life. She wanted to be of help. Especially if it meant that she didn't have to worry about the future anymore. Now she knew why he had been getting distant.

She nodded as she pulled him into a hug. As she wrapped her arms around his waist, since he was a bit taller than she was, she wrested her head against his chest to listen to the heart beat. "If you leave it to me, you shouldn't have to worry about having a potion. In fact, I can start looking up how to brew it when I get back to the common room." She said still listening to his heart beat. "Plus, your heart beat is still the same."

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 am
User Image

David thought about talking her out of making the potion… However he didn’t think it was right for him to do so. In fact he believed that if Shayna wanted to help him he shouldn’t push her away. “Yeah, it’s okay with me.” He replied with a light nod. Really, what were his reasons for saying no anyways? There really weren’t any in the long run.

Wrapping his arms around Shayna, David looked down at her. Listening to her words he knew only she could believe he was still him based on just his heartbeat. In truth it almost sounded crazy thinking of it like that. Same heart beat… same person… “Thanks Shayna… I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He told her. He honestly didn’t know at all.

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna nodded. Glad he was okay with her helping. But she wasn't sure if she knew too much about werewolves. She's have to look it up. And learn all she could. She would ask David too but she would wait until she knew more. "I'm glad that there is something that I can do for you.' She said happily. She felt really comfy leaning against his chest leaning to the beating of his heart.

She pulled her head back to look up at him, and smiled. A teasing look in her eyes. "You would probably have another girl that feels that same way but just wouldn't be as amazing as I am." She said giggling.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image

David was glad that Shayna was accepting of him being a werewolf. It solidified the idea of them being together and now he didn’t feel like he had to be so distant with her. Sure when it was the full moon he had to but at least he didn’t have to worry about her potentially following him into the forest because of curiosity. “You know there’s not another girl out there that comes close to peaking, my interest.” David told her with a smile. “So, we’re good now right?”

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing:Cameo shorts, black and blue long sleeve, black laceup boots / Location: Bell Tower / Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: How Dare Luca Do That / Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina was upset that her own brother didn't tell her that he got married in Las Vegas with her parents and the now new wife parents. "How dare Luca let me be the last one to know that he got married and I wasn't there to see him to tie the knot to Antonia." Valentina said to herself. "I am so angry right now even mediation won't calm me down." She said feeling like she was going to scream. "If only he wrote to me and told me that he was getting married. This school ruined my chance to see my brother before he went back to work in Romania." Valentina said as she started to calm down. "God I'm lonely, I wish I had someone to hang with." She said as she calmed back to normal. "I wonder when will Alessandra marry her longtime boyfriend Cameron. Its a bummer she can't have kids, she would of made a great mother." She said as she got out her potions book to read the third year notes that she stole of one of the Gryffindors in the year below her.

OOC: Free for Interaction

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Bell Tower with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Frustrated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is idiotic, why am I doing this? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott sat with his back to the wall in the Bell Tower, a few scraps of parchment crumpled up on the floor at his feet. In his lap, he held yet another sheet, with a book behind it, and a half-written, half-crossed-out letter to his brother. He tapped the tip of his quill against the page in annoyance, creating a small blob of black ink. Dammit, this was stupid. Why was he bothering with this? It was completely idiotic. But, as he considered just packing up and giving up on the whole endeavor (and setting the discarded drafts of this moronic letter on fire for good measure), he remembered Jojo at the Three Broomsticks, and how freaked out she'd gotten. He had no idea what it was that he'd said or done to cause her to flip out so badly, but it made him feel immeasurably guilty. So, for her sake, he was going through with this idiotic endeavor, even though he knew it was pointless.

spaceExcept... well, if he knew it was pointless, why was the whole thing making him so damn nervous? He kept telling himself it was just because he knew that his asking Jesse on a date, when Jesse wasn't interested in him, would put a strain on their friendship. Things would be incredibly awkward between the two of them, at least for a while, if not forever. He didn't want that, obviously. But, there was more to it than that, as evidenced by the letter he'd been trying to write for the past hour or so. He ground his teeth; if he really was so convinced Jesse would say no, why exactly was he bothering with asking his brother for advice on dating? Jesse was going to say no, therefore, Elliott needed no such advice. And yet, here he was, asking his brother what the bloody hell he was supposed to do on a date. Or, trying to. Everything he wrote sounded stupid to him... Probably because, honestly, the whole concept of dating was kind of stupid to him. Waste of time, distractions, weird feelings you couldn't do anything about. If not for Jojo, he'd have been happy to ignore his feelings for Jesse until they went away. And they would've gone away, he figured. Feelings were transient things. Not that he didn't believe in love, but, it had to be nurtured, or it didn't last. And crushes were just early-stage love. No nurturing meant it died, like a plant. It would've gone away... He had to wonder if he would be better off letting it.

spaceThe Ravenclaw heard an all-too familiar sound, and scowled lightly, crumbling up the most recent draft and sighing in exasperation. "'Lo, Sir Cadogan," he said, trying to cover up his obvious frustration so that the knight didn't see it. If he saw it, he'd ask. Elliott didn't even want to think on what he'd say about the Ravenclaw's predicament. Firstly, there was the issue of it being another guy, not a 'damsel,' that Elliott was contemplating asking out (he had no idea how the man would react to that particular revelation), and secondly, even if it had been a woman, he doubted if Sir Cad would have any sort of helpful advice. He never did, after all. The brunette was all-too aware of this fact, considering the figure seemed to've decided he was a project or something and followed him around constantly, asking him if he'd saved any damsels or slain any wyverns. It was damned annoying... but at this point, Elliott was almost used to it. That didn't mean he wanted the guy pestering him over this, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴀʙʟᴇ Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Bᴀᴅᴀss

Sir Cad had been watching various students pace about the halls, when an all-too-familiar young lad walk past. The boy seemed upset, so for perfectly obvious reasons, Sir Cadogan was rushing through all the paintings, calling after the boy. It was exhausting work, since most of the other paintings weren't too excited to have the knight... and pony... tromp through their frames. After several long minutes, the man finally got close enough to see the boy, but, alas! He was spotted! He moved into plain sight, a broad smile on his face. "Why, hello, Elliott, m'boy! How are you doing today?" He wondered what the chap was writing, as it seemed to be troubling him so. Perhaps a note to a lovely damsel? He didn't want to outright ask, since Elliott seemed to be an impeccably awkward thing. Aaah, to be young and foolish! One couldn't be foolish after they'd slain a Wyvern, after all!

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas