Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Bell Towers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Bell Tower
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden Harper
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A very sweet date
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I do trust him...

Callie sighed softly, enjoying the warm comfort Eden's embrace provided. He spoke up, shortly after mentioning the lack of physical pain. His question, however, stabbed like a knife to the heart. She bit her lip, thinking of a reply. Eden, bless him, seemed to want revenge, which was never where Callie stood. Sure, he'd done a lot of terrible things, but he'd still raised her, taught her everything about the world and the heavens, albeit through the lens of night. Either way, she couldn't bring herself to wish horrors upon him. After a hesitation, she decided on careful words. "I... don't want to cause you worry, but, I don't know what happened to him. Whatever happened came after I was pulled away from the home, and I can't bring myself to try and discover his fate."

As she spoke of her family, Eden agreed, saying she indeed had a loving family, friends, and him. "You're a unique category. I like that." She realized that he'd repeated a small mantra for family and friends "who love you", yet he'd failed to add that after mentioning himself. Did that mean his feelings were implied... or not there at all? Perhaps that would be something to ponder over.

When she tilted his gaze, he met her eyes, the two seeming to make a connection beyond the world, and he thanked her for his trust. That brought a small smile to her lips, though she wasn't sure how to reply. Luckily, he had more to say, which would gain her a moment to think. How much was she willing to talk on this topic? Would she eventually tell others, or just leave her past a mystery, hidden amongst the stars? "Well, I don't mind too much, since it's a pretty important part of my life. Maybe not all the time, and maybe not to everyone... but, as you said, I trust you. And I'm sure you're not the type to spread gossip. And if you are, well, I'll deny everything." At that, she sent a more playful grin, hoping she hadn't just completely destroyed the day.

{{OoC: Callie's springtime outfit}}
          addaellis

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:10 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Even in the dimming light, Eden noticed the moment his girlfriend’s cute smile turned into a nervous lip-bite. s**t. You ******** up again. he thought, mind racing. Did he bring up terrible memories? Was it a gruesome death? Did she--

She didn’t know. Eden felt the barely-suppressed rage in his blood boil at the thought that that garbage of a man could still be allowed to walk free. He wanted to track this vampire down, stake him in the leg and let him burn in sunlight. He knew there were public records on some things….

No.

Eden watched Callie’s gentle features, the slight crease of her lips as she decided her words. Calliope didn’t want to know. And given her caring heart, he could see that she possibly feared his death as much as his survival. She didn’t want to know his fate. Eden took a trembling breath and let it out slowly, arms instinctively holding Callie closer for the moment. Eden didn’t agree, but for now, he wouldn’t look it up then. For Callie’s sake.

They settled on happier, hopeful topics, and he smiled a little when she said he was a unique category. He liked that. Eden finally smiled, touching her nose with a light butterfly kiss. When he asked how much she was comfortable talking about, Callie smiled, and that small gesture soothed the sudden nervousness he’d felt. She did trust him. She really, really trusted him. She was okay talking about it, but not with others. But that was okay. It would be just them. And this time, he was going to keep this dark tragedy behind them.

Calliope grinned playfully, saying she could always deny anything if he did uncharacteristically decide to spread rumors. He returned her with a serious nod and a grin in reply. ”Understood, my dear starflower. Now come here. I think we’ve had enough of scary talk.”

Callie was smiling so cutely, and there was a better way to deal with the energy in his veins right now. Eden turned their faces aligned and kissed her on the lips, gently to start, but letting the night take them where it would.

setting Bell Towers, a week before OWLs || with His Starflower
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing black shirt and khakis + warm green jacket
status Sometimes I just want to kiss you, my adorable Starflower~

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]

[url=https://pin.it/7a3pMG7][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/3BQKCFV.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

addaellis

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces