Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Hampshire ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:13 pm
Hampshire

User Image

Hampshire is a county on the southern coast of England in the United Kingdom. The county town of Hampshire is Winchester, the former capital city of England. Hampshire is the largest county in South East England and the third largest shire county in the United Kingdom. Hampshire's tourist attractions include many seaside resorts, the motor museum at Beaulieu, and national parks in both the New Forest and the South Downs (covering some 45% of the county). Hampshire has a long maritime history and two of England's largest ports, Portsmouth and Southampton, lie on its coast. The county is famed as home of such writers as Jane Austen and Charles Dickens, as well as the birthplace of engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Marius Forren and Tobi Fallrein 31 December 2035 at Bijou’s Notley Abbey. The wedding is to begin at eleven o'clock pm with the reception starting at midnight to conclude no later than three am.

Wedding Party:
Groom: Marius Forren
Groom: Tobi Fallrein
Best Man: Jeremy Lovette
Best Man: Luke Nalson-Lillantine
Groomsmen: Axel Roach-Rojas, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
Ring Bearer: Silas Fallrein
Flower Boy: Lewis Fallrein

All guests are allowed a plus one and all children were given gift bags of glow sticks and sparklers upon arrival.

Devlyn Maycry
Marius Forren, Steffi and Loke Nalson-Lillantine

The Forgotten Weasley
Silas Fallrein

The Shiny Furret
Lewis Fallrein

Diamond Wales
Jeremy and Malcom Lovette, Luke Nalson-Lillantine

The GryffindorK
Joellen Nalson-Lillantine

Cara MiaKitty
Gypsy and Jack Lovette

Essy ze Ninja
Axel and Camilla Roach-Rojas, William Nott the Second

*Various orphans from the orphanage

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:49 pm
I've been grinding so long, been trying this s**t for years
And I got nothing to show, just climbing this rope right here
And if there's a man upstairs, he kept bringing me rain
But I've been sending up prayers and something's changed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

FatherMarried Knower of OcculumencyIllegitimate Nott

╔═══════════════════╗

Tobi watched as his friends, family, and random groups of orphans ran past and around him offering either congratulations or sticky gummed thanks for inviting them to such a shindig. Though really none of them used that but from their garbled mess combined from a sugar rush and the late night he was pretty sure he got the gist. But really it was surprising he heard anything from the way he was just continually grinning, smiling, and staring like a thirteen year old girl with a crush over at his husband. His husband, do you know how long he had wanted to say that?! The day almost seemed surreal, had he really woken up just that morning in suite and gotten ready amongst jokes between Luke and Steffi? Did his mother greet him with slippery wet kisses from her happy tears taking nearly diabolical amounts of pictures from a camera he had no idea she even had? Had he really just barely an hour joined his life forever with this marvelous human being he was creepily staring at? From the heavy set of the gold ring on his left finger, the answer was yes. And not even the fact that Gypsy who wasn't even a technically an official officiator (he got the guy from the Ministry to witness annnndddd he was sort of a solicitor himself so like, it wasn't like it was really illegal) could sham up their marriage. It was legal, point blank period and his grumpy cat was stuck with him for all eternity. He should probably see a therapist for the gleeful cackling he wanted to do at that thought and at the physical and verbal lashing he would surely get if he said it out loud. Thank god he was cute or else he wasn't sure Marius would put up with his arse. Also thank his arse for being great as well. Hazel eyes gazed among the small chaos looking for his children and smirked as he could already spot several firebugs lighting their sparklers and waving them around like madmen...and women. Tobi had also wanted to put candy and some of Luke's pranks in the goody bags for the kids but his now-husband (gleeful cackling included) had put his foot down so he merely stopped at short operating sparklers and a few long-lasting glowsticks. If by chance the caterer just happened to add a short candy bar by the cake station for the kiddies then that was completely out of his hands. "How long do ya thin' before our kids drif' off by us o' underneath a table somew'ere?" Tobi jokingly asked his husband but not really because he was sure he had seen Silas determinedly trying not to nod off earlier and he had taken several pictures of that cute scene.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I think I finally found my hallelujah
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Now all my dreams are coming true, ya
I've been waiting for this moment

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx

He was married. Like officially. That was weird to say. He glanced at his Husband with a small grin before returning to his general grumpy face. They, like the dorks they were, had their first kiss as a married couple at exactly midnight and now the children were all running around hyped up on sugar. He took a sip of the champagne he'd grabbed from one of the tables before pressing a soft kiss to Tobi's cheek.

He was not going to be all emotional and stupid and s**t just because they were married now or anything. No matter how secretly happy he was. He raised an eyebrow at Tobi's question and glanced to where their two children were. "Probably in like.... 30 mins tops." He muttered, squeezing the other man's hand with a grin. He had definitely spotted both children attempting to stay awake their very hardest, which meant they'd either get very grumpy soon or they'd pass out under a table somewhere for him and Tobi to collect at party's end.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:38 pm
In the morning by the sea-
As the fog clears from the sand...
I have no money in my hand;
I have no home, I have no land.
But it doesn't trouble me,
As I lay beside the fire,
I am easy to inspire!
There is little I require.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

ten years old │ adopted │ squib

As soon as the ceremony had concluded and guests had begun to file out of the narrow hall, Silas had taken the opportunity to strip off the god-awful sweater vest, which he was convinced he'd been sweating to death in for the past hour or so. Bad enough he'd had to carry the stupid rings up the aisle with everyone staring at him and cooing like he was a bloody baby; he wished they'd made someone else do it. Why couldn't he have been a junior groomsmen for Papa or Pa? If they wanted Lewis to be the flower boy, fine. He was five. Five year olds liked throwing flowers around. But ten was way too old to carry rings on a pillow. He was also exhausted, although he'd never have admitted it, and the only thing keeping the preteen from napping in a corner was the remnants of the sugar high from before the actual wedding had begun. He didn't even see why they had to have a wedding. It was just saying everything everyone already knew. He sat backwards in a chair, whipping the glow stick back and forth and watching adults get drunk and dance like they thought they were kids. He didn't mind just sitting here, not really, but after this Papa and Pa were going to leave on their vacation while Gran stayed with them. He wanted to go outside and set off his sparkler, but it was freezing cold and he'd have to put a jacket on. Instead Silas sat in his chair, blinking hard to stop his eyes from getting too heavy. He was too old to fall asleep like a little kid, and he was too old to be picked up and carried around. He didn't know why everyone acted like he was still little. He'd be eleven in May.

OOC:
Username

Through the never-ending maze-
Where the way is seldom clear...
There is no map or compass near;
I drive a ship I cannot steer!
Through the bleak and early morn...
Where a stronger will is sworn...
Where the moments move so slow,
And seem to never let you go.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:50 pm
William Dante Nott the Second
Keeper of the Nott Castle and Estates
Head Hit Wizard

User Image
User Image

Look at them. Happy, young, and in love. William's smile never faltered throughout the evening as he watched the ceremony from Tobi's side. When the clock struck midnight and the groom's shared their midnight kiss as man and husband; it was utterly romantic, William thought with mirth, that it was no wonder this was the wedding of two gay men. But, why so late at night? The question gnawed at the back of his mind. Well, he tried to rationalize, how else would you plan a New Year's Eve wedding? During the odd moments of silence when guests weren't chatting, the music came to a lull, and the man was left with his thoughts; old memories resurfaced. Memories he had thought were long gone and buried. He remembered his own wedding day. Guiseley, Tay's mother—he'll never forget her glowing face. But none of that had been real, had it? Remington warned him, he didn't listen. Decades later, he was still paying for the consequences. The worst part? He doesn't know who to blame anymore.

Giggling children raced by with glow sticks, struggling to stay awake and enjoy their night to stay up past their bedtime. William refocused on the room and the guests scattered about. Swiping a champagne glass from a platter, he crossed the room to stand alongside his brother and brother-in-law, glass raised in the air. ”Congratulations Tobi, Marius; it was all so lovely, thank you so much for inviting me... I snuck in a few presents for the boys' along with your wedding gifts, I hope you don't mind.” The man couldn't resist. It was difficult; shopping for children who might not be magical. He browsed a few muggle shops before deciding on two of the latest models in 'handheld gaming consoles' with a handful of video games to go along; Will only understand about half of what the man explained. But apparently, all the kids' were going crazy for them. It seemed they would require electricity to charge, though; he hoped that wouldn't be a problem. William had never lived in a home with electricity and he's never visited the Moineau-Bernard manor before. (His father had, once or twice, but like hell was he going to ask the man if he knew.) ”Oh, Marius, I almost forgot,” he said with the rise of his champagne glass then jokingly added, ”Welcome to the family.” Grinning, he took a small swig and swallowed hard. For just that one second, he was hit with loneliness. Merlin's beard, maybe it's time to start putting himself back out there? Meet new people? But was he ready to risk love again? Before his mind could answer, he busied himself with another swig of champagne.

Yukina101
Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff