Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tempest Family Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:38 pm
xxxxT H ExxxT E M P E S TxxxF A M I L YxxxF L A Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxLOCATED IN London xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

The Tempest Family

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 pm
xxxxT H ExxxT E M P E S TxxxF A M I L Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxF A T H E Rxxx
          xxxxxANTONY TEMPEST
          xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
          xxxxxxxxxAT WORK

User Image

xxxC O U S I Nxxx
                  xxxxxAVIS TEMPEST
                  xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
                  xxxxxxxxxAT HOME

User Image

xxxD A U G H T E Rxxx
                          xxxxxPERSEPHONE TEMPEST
                          xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
                          xxxxxxxxxAT HOGWARTS

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 pm
xxxxT E M P E S TxxxF L A TxxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              The flat is home to Antony Tempest, his cousin Avis, and daughter Persephone, who were recently disowned from their family following a scandal.
              That scandal being Antony's father going insane and murdering a bunch of people, and attempting to murder Avis.
              Somehow Antony got blamed.
              Don't ask him.
              They had previously lived in another flat in Edinburgh, but were disinclined to remain there after Lysandar found them and spent four days torturing Persephone with the intention of killing them all.

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Antony has a bat named Benjamin.
              Avis has a dog named Darwin (which the landlord does NOT know about).
              Persephone has a cat named Sapphire.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Crazy at the Tempest Family Flat with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Remorseful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm so sorry I have to do this... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

And you might say it's self-indulgent, ❖ ❖ ❖xxx
                                                          You might say its self-destructive. ❖ ❖ ❖xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLysandar was silent as he broke into the flat. The wards his son had put up were easy enough to break, but then, Antony had never been a particularly skilled wizard. That he lived with a squib could hardly help matters... being away from the family had likely done little to help him in anyway. Quite the opposite, in fact; Lysandar would wager the man had grown weaker still, if such a thing were possible. He considered this, and was almost surprised at the fact that he felt nothing. No anger, no resentment, no disappointment. But, then, his son had been dead to him for a while now. Ever since he'd taken his granddaughter away, decided to raise her away from the family, away from her heritage, her lineage. Living in this meager flat, in a muggle neighborhood, in a muggle building, with no one but her filthy squib second cousin to keep her company while Antony was at work. It was disgusting. Any anger the man felt was for how his precious Persephone was being raised. The child had been perfect since birth; beautiful like her mother and her grandmother, noble in her bearing, quick-witted. A true Tempest heir, in spite of the handicap of her gender. And now, in the span of... had it been a year? Two? since their little group had been disowned, barred from the premises of the family estate. It had taken them so little time to undo everything he'd worked so hard for. To poison her, to weaken and corrupt her. His precious granddaughter...

spaceHe had planned to take her away from them. Had been waiting for the right moment to come in, to steal her away into the night. He'd wanted to find a place he could raise her properly, somewhere she could spend her Summer months without worry. The hovel he'd stayed in until recently had been good enough for him, but for her? No, not even close. He'd spent a long time looking for them, they'd disappeared off the face of the map for all he could tell. Antony, for all his idiocy, had been very careful to be difficult to trace back to their new home. By the time he'd found them, Persephone had been getting ready to attend school, and it had been so long. He'd murdered the pair in that filthy flat nearby, had taken over the place, and had ever since been working on making it properly hospitable. He'd had such great plans... that as soon as it was ready, he'd take Persephone, bring her home with him and take her under his wing. She was everything to him, after all, and she was so perceptive, so wise beyond her years. She would have grown into such a wonderful woman, a perfect partner for him. Someone he could train to carry on what he'd started.

spaceBut, alas. He'd been too late. By the time everything was ready... He hadn't believed it, of course, when he'd first overheard Antony say it. Hufflepuff. As if his beloved Persephone could sink so low, as if they could taint her so very much. He'd expected Ravenclaw, if nothing else. She was clever, after all, and time away from him might have dulled her cunning, might've slowed her ambition. She'd never had the temperament for a Gryffindor, he'd known that, had felt secure in that. Hufflepuff had never even occurred to him. It should have been Slytherin, but he knew that Ravenclaw was a possibility... one which he had been ready to graciously accept. It was a disappointment, of course, but manageable. She could have been shown the right way, guided back to the right path. But... Hufflepuff. The very name made him sneer. What were Hufflepuffs good for, anyway? Digging about in the dirt, smiling like idiots and accepting filth as thir equals... although, more often than not, they were filth themselves. The whole house was rife with halfbloods and mudbloods. That a child with a line as pure as Persephone's could even be considered for it was an outrage. But, he couldn't change what had happened. Her father had done this, he knew. His alternative lifestyle choices, his disgusting acceptance of those who were less than him... they had tainted her. She was broken. Irreparable. He didn't look forward to what he planned to do, but there was no other choice. She was broken. Broken. And so... she had to die.

spaceLysandar swept through the home, eyes narrowed. They were all asleep; good. It would make things easier. He stepped into Antony's room first. His son, while a meager wizard, was a wizard nonetheless, and would prove the greatest threat. Lysandar murmured a body-bind spell and then, for good measure, tied him up. Antony awoke to his father gagging him, eyes going wide, but he'd been silenced as well; he couldn't speak. "I should kill you now," Lysandar hissed, forcibly grabbing the man's face. "You ruined her, you ruined everything. I should kill you... but I can't. Not yet. She loves you... I can't hurt her like that... you'll live long enough to watch her die." Antony tried to move, to struggle, but it was hopeless. He was trapped. Lysandar took his wand from the bedside table and left him then, knowing the spells would hold for a few hours, and repeated the process on the squib. No body bind curse here, it was pointless, it wasn't as though the child could do magic anyway. He tied him up and down to his bed as he had Antony, not bothering to even speak to this one. He wasn't worth it, after all.

spaceOnce he was certain that the men were secure, he sighed heavily. He didn't want to do this... but he had to. With a heavy heart, Lysandar stepped into his granddaughter's room. He rushed to her bedside, his heart squeezing at the sight of her. She was growing up to be so beautiful... too bad it would all end soon. She could have been perfect... but he'd left her. It was his fault, he knew. He should have taken her. Should have found her sooner. Shouldn't have let his foolish pride keep him from stealing her away the moment he had a safe place to keep her. He placed a hand over her mouth and a finger to his lips, shushing her as she awoke, eyes going wide. He frowned at the fear he saw there; she was afraid of him. His sweet Persephone... what had they done to her? Turned her against him, poisoned her mind. Broken, she was broken. And there was only one way to fix her... "I'm so sorry, my sweet," he murmured, and then he cast another silencing charm, just in time to muffle her scream.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❖ ❖ ❖ But, you see, it's more productive
                                                          xxxxxx❖ ❖ ❖ Than if i were to be healthy.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Permission granted by Greypom to incapacitate Ava o vo I have the Skype log to prove it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at Home with her Grandfather
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Terrified
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Someone save me, please... ❞

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone's eyes blinked open slowly. She'd passed out some time in the early hours of the morning, when the sun had been barely peeking over the horizon. What time was it now? She tried to look at the clock on the wall, but her vision wsa blurred. Last night had seemed to drag on forever. Her memories of what had happened were hazy at best; she vaguely remembered her grandfather waking her up, and how terrified she'd been to see him. She remembered him saying that her father was indisposed (was he dead?). Mostly, though, she remembered the pain. The Hufflepuff had vague memories from the last time she'd upset Grandfather, the punishment he'd delivered. She didn't even remember what she'd done wrong; it had been so long ago. She'd been... five? Still, the man had decided that the Cruciatus Curse was the appropriate response. Her memories of the event had been dulled by time... she hadn't been prepared when he'd hit her with the curse again last night. Silenced as she was, her screams had gone unheard, locked tight in her throat. She'd barely listened to him, had memory of him talking to her, but she couldn't remember what exactly he'd said. One word came to mind, standing out. Disappointment. She was a disappointment.

spaceThe blonde glanced up at the sound of footsteps, meeting Lysandar's eyes. She flinched as he smiled at her. "So, finally awake," he murmured. "I'd have expected you to last a bit longer. But, then, your father has made you weak without me around to guide you. And perhaps I was too easy on you when you were younger... you were always so well-behaved though, I never thought it necessary... Perhaps I should have done more. Made you suffer a bit so you'd come out stronger... perhaps if I had, we wouldn't be here." His expression turned cold as he said this, eyes narrowing on her. Persephone tried to speak, but before any words could come out, she was silenced again. "I was just checking on your father. Reinforcing the spells on him and the wards on his room to be sure he can't escape. I would kill him... but I don't think I need to hurt you like that. You love him... that's my mistake, I let you love him. I should have taken you from him years ago." A hiss escaped him, the curse forming on his lips. Persephone threw her head back, tried to scream, but nothing, no sound came out. Her every muscle tightened, her body writhing from the pain. Lysandar watched through narrowed eyes. So weak, she was so weak... she deserved so much better than this. But, there was nothing he could do about it now, except end it.

spaceHe tried again, the familiar words right on the tip of his tongue, begging to be spoken, but he couldn't. This was Persephone, his Persephone, his beloved granddaughter. Killing her was the one sin for which he would never forgive himself. Failing her. Leaving her to this fate... he had to do it, he knew he had to do it. But, each time he tried, he hesitated, and there could be no hesitation. The killing curse did not work if you were not a man of conviction. You had to want it... and he didn't want it. Not really. He wanted to help her, to fix her. But she was beyond fixing. If he'd feared it before because of her sorting, he now knew it for certain. The look in her eyes when she'd seen him last night, the weakness she'd displayed... no, there was nothing else he could do for her. Angered by his own lack of conviction, he cursed her again, watching as she tensed and flailed in the chair, trying to see that weakness, to hold onto it, to convince himself to do what needed to be done.

spacePersephone knew she was going to die; Grandfather was well and truly mad, she saw it now. She'd always wondered before; yes, he had done awful things, but perhaps he'd been pushed to it, perhaps there was something they didn't know... she had no justification for him, but that didn't mean it didn't exist, right? But now, looking at him... she no longer saw the man who had helped raise her, the man who'd taught her to walk, to speak, who'd spoiled and coddled her. No, what she saw before her was a monster. A madman. And he was going to kill her. And there was nothing she could do... her wand was in her drawer in her room, locked away tight so nothing could happen to it over the Summer while she couldn't use it. She could have used it now, self-defense was allowed, after all, but it was locked away, useless. And besides, what could she have done? She barely knew any spells. She would've only angered him further. It was useless. All she could do was pray that somehow, for some reason, someone would come save her... which seemed like a lot to ask. But, she asked all the same, silent prayers sent out to the universe in a desperate hope that Something would hear and answer. She didn't know if she believed in a higher power, religion wasn't something her family had ever really focused on... but right now, she hoped that there was something out there. Otherwise, no one would hear her prayers.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Crazy at the Tempest Family Flat with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Remorseful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm so sorry I have to do this... ❞

And you might say it's self-indulgent, ❖ ❖ ❖xxx
                                                          You might say its self-destructive. ❖ ❖ ❖xxxxxx

spaceLysandar stared at the child from across the room, fingers laced across his lap, mouth set in a grim line. It'd been three days; three long, arduous days, and he still hadn't gotten up the nerve to kill her. Why? Why couldn't he do this for her? It would be so much simpler, so much kinder... he didn't want to hurt her like this. There was a part of him that hoped it would make her stronger, that he would see something in her eyes that would prove that her death was unnecessary, that she could rise above what had happened to her. But, each day, she broke more and more. She'd been quiet the first few hours, afraid. Had grown defiant as the first day progressed, angry. He had given her voice back then, hoping that he could talk to her, make her see that neither of them was to blame, that it was her father, and the squib, that they'd made her weak, that he was doing this for her own good... but she'd screamed, called out for help and told him she hated him, that he was a monster. A monster. He'd never been so hurt. He'd silenced her again then, had cursed her repeatedly until she'd passed out. It hadn't taken much... perhaps fifteen minutes. Pathetic.

spaceWhen she'd awoken some time later, he'd tried to talk to her, but he could tell from her eyes she wasn't listening. He didn't understand it... when she'd been young, when he'd had to punish her, she'd understood. She'd known he was only teaching her a lesson, that he'd been helping her. What had happened? Why couldn't she see that he only wanted to help? Frustrated, he'd cursed her again, but this time, he'd drug it out, taken it slowly. He didn't want her to pass out again, didn't want her to have even a moment of solace. She'd wounded him, and he would show her how much it hurt. In all the world, she was the only thing he cared about, and she'd turned her back on him. Said she hated him. That day had broken her. The pain, never relenting fully, drawn out over hours, had put out her fire. She stared at him now with dead eyes, eyes that were ready for it to be over. He wanted to oblige, wanted it to be over... but he still couldn't bring himself to do it. He wondered if the Killing Curse were the answer, after all... there were other ways to kill a person. But none were so clean. None would leave her unchanged. That was the thing about Avada Kedavra; in death, a person so cursed looked as they had in the last moment of their life. Afraid, confused, pained, resigned, that feeling was frozen in time. He wanted to freeze her like that... not with this resignation, not really, not with this tiredness. But he didn't want to mar her, didn't want to cut her or poison her. To do such would change her... He wanted her just like this. He would've preferred her stronger, the girl she'd been when he lost her, but then, if she were still that girl, he wouldn't have to kill her in the first place, now would he?

spaceHe tried to meet her eyes, but it was impossible to tell if she were really seeing anything. "Persephone..." He paused, waiting, hoping for some response, but she didn't even blink, didn't twitch. He sighed. "You're making this harder than it has to be, you know. If you would just listen... you wouldn't have to die, Persephone. I know the child I raised is still in there, somewhere. Come back to me, and it will all be over." This time, her eyes narrowed, ever so slightly. He barely noticed the change, but it was there. She cleared her throat, and he wondered for a moment if the last silencing spell had worn off. But, when she opened her mouth to speak, nothing came out. So, instead, she shook her head. Pale, cracked lips formed the words 'kill me'. Lysandar stood then, the movement happening almost too quickly, roaring as he did so. Didn't she see? He didn't want to kill her, he wanted to save her! But, he knew, he'd known all along, she was beyond saving. Too weak to even want to live. Another curse flung at her, and he lifted the silencing charm so that this time, he could hear her screams. It wasn't as though he could be caught; he'd muffled the flat, and anyway, the neighbors were all muggles. If they interfered, he'd simply kill them. It wasn't hard... or, it wasn't usually.

spaceHe stared at her with cold fire in his eyes as she writhed and shrieked. Why was this so damned hard? It should have been easy, so easy, to kill her. He was saving her! Saving her from herself, from her father and the corruption he was allowing to be seeded within her, just as it had grown within him. From watching her own wasted potential. From the regret she would feel when she realized her mistake. She would've seen it, eventually. He knew that. But she was too far gone now, the realization would have come too late. This was what was best for her... so why the hell couldn't he just do it?

xxx❖ ❖ ❖ But, you see, it's more productive
                                                          xxxxxx❖ ❖ ❖ Than if i were to be healthy.

User Image

Permission granted by Greypom to incapacitate Ava o vo I have the Skype log to prove it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

In the early brink of dawn, the sun began to creep over the horizon with a splash of rosy red watercolors dyed in the deep blue sky. The birds began to chime and chirp and the northern winds blew down a gale of frigid air. In the distance, a bronze and tawny feathered owl coasted on the current. It's mission was simple, to deliver a letter, receive it's treat, and return home unloaded and at it's leisure. Maybe chase a few mice in the fields, too.

──────────────────────
Employee Information

Employee Name: Antony Devon Tempest _____________________ _ _ _ _First Warning
                                            Manager: Gabriel Montague ________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Second Offense
                                            Department: Magical Law of Enforcement ___________________________Third Offense
                                            Date: 18 July 2027

──────────────────────

Tardiness/Leaving Work ___________________________________Violation of Ministry Policy

Absenteeism ___________________________________________Substandard Work

Violation of Safety Rules ___________________________________Other:

──────────────────────
Details:

Description of Infraction: Four consecutive days of work missed with failure to notify or consent of time off.

Consequences of Further Infractions: Possible suspension or termination if infractions persists and actions
                                            are not taken.

Additional Comments: Respond immediately with a healers note or governmental form excusing your
                                            absence, if you have one, otherwise see me in my office on Monday for a continued discussion.

──────────────────────

Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Head of Improper Use of Magic

Gabriel Montague

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 am
User Image

AvisxXx Tempest

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                          xx`◜ ava˟↘ ᴛʜᴇh u s h n o w - ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏᴡs
                                                          xx( ) THAT'S A n- never - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                          xxx FIND ME WHERE THE SUN SETS LOW FIND ME WHERE THE SUN SETS LOW - WHERE THE SUN SETS LOW
                                                          xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I'VE HAD NO TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : ******** . ♔ . with : Annie, Persie and the ******** maniac . ♔ . at : the flat )
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnineteen . ↘ . squib . ↘ . disowned . ↘ . pureblood

- Being knocked out while already knocked out was a terrible feeling─ sort of inception-y, dream - within - a - dream - like, but infinitely more unpleasant. Still, despite the fact that it was very appalling, what he woke up to was infinitely worse and, for a terrible, selfish moment, Ava found himself wishing he hadn't woken up.

- There was screaming, Persie's screaming, he distinctly realized, even as a horrified squeak of a voice began echoing the epiphany inside his head until that was all that rang. It really was like a dream, a terrifying nightmare as he watched himself scrabbling at the locked door, unable to scream out as his throat spasmed and closed, feeling splinters bury their way into his nailbeds as he clawed at the wooden partition. His eyes, his mouth, his everything was dry─ there was a madman on the other side of that door with his little niece and he was on the wrong side, why was he on the wrong side─

- Perhaps it was some sudden brainwave, a flash of something induced by the nerve-seizing panic that he realized Antony, spinning around quickly to scan the room in haste before it fell on the prone figure of his cousin, locked in an unnatural state of non - motion. Couldn't talk, couldn't move, couldn't anything─ they were trapped, sitting ducks, waiting only for the trigger to be pulled, for the shots to be fired, for the blade to fall.

- Ava could not recall how long, how much time had passed before and after it came and went. There was something traumatizing about traumatizing situations with traumatizing effects that messed with your everything. The softness of the feather, the sharp edges of the spine, the crinkle of the parchment and the frantic scribbling as ink soaked the paper in shaking, slashing letters he'd traced, wide - eyed and unregistering, before rolling it up at the unexpected, avian godsend, sobbing out incoherent apologies as he pushed the creature out the window and begged it to get help.

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy apparated outside the apartment building and quickly used his wand to reveal if there were any traps or wards he should be wary of. Seeing that there was none made him both relieved and anxious; he was clearly dealing with an intelligent if deranged wizard with obvious experience of all forms of magic under his belt. He bit back a curse that he only left a note on his desk for his boss as to where he was and didn't wait for backup but he was afraid had he waited then he would be too late. Taking quiet careful steps, he walked inside the building and up to the Tempest flat and silently cast an anti-apparition ward over the entire place cutting off both an exit for the criminal to escape, and an entrance if any of his fellow aurors read his letter and decided to come and help. He placed his ear right on the door struggling to hear even a slight muffle but instead heard almost unnatural silence. 'It might be a silencing spell cast on the entire flat' he thought to himself. Darcy tried the door and was amazed to see that it was unlocked but still walked in with caution scoping out the flat with his wand out in the front. He scoped out the living room finding nothing before he walked through the kitchen and dining room to find the bedrooms. The closer he got to them he began to hear frantic murmuring of a male and had to assume that this was the mad criminal which had held up the household. He stopped right by the door and began to think about his options; he could go in blindly and possibly antagonize an already hostile subject, or he could attempt to sneak in and catch him off guard with a well placed body bind. Both options had variable risks but the second less so than the other. Mentally counting down from three, when he reached one Darcy slowly slid his face through the doorway opening to see the position of both the suspect and the little girl that had been mentioned. He spotted both immediately, the girl screaming and obviously in pain and if the dingy pj's she was wearing was anything to go by, had been in this position for more than a few hours. The man was staring at her with a madness and..was that anguish in his eyes? Either way, he was clearly unstable and needed to be taken down. He tried to catch the girl's eyes and smile to her to ensure that everything would be fine before he turned his attention back towards the criminal. He slid around the doorway and when he was half way in he quietly said the body bind hoping it would catch the man off guard.
Cara MiaKitty

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Terrified
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spacePersephone wasn't really listening anymore; hard to even try, given that she'd have to try and hear him over her own screams. She just wanted it to be over. Whatever was holding him back, she wanted him to get over it. She was tired, and hurting, and honestly she thought that if he kept on she might go crazy; she didn't really know why she wasn't already. She'd never been in so much pain... she was sure she'd break. Or, maybe she had... was that why she wanted to die? Because she did. She wanted to die. Twelve year old girls were not supposed to want to die... But it'd be over if she were dead. No more pain. She didn't really know what she believed there was after death, if there was an afterlife or not, but whatever it was, it had to be better than this. Simply not existing anymore actually sounded brilliant. It would mean she couldn't remember this. A pause in the spells; he'd withdrawn his wand. She took that moment to look at him, trying to see if maybe he were near the end. She thought if he let her, she could piss him off again, and maybe he'd finally end it... and now was her chance.

spaceShe tried to think of something, anything to say, something that would finally push him over the edge and make him use that damned curse. He'd tried, several times, over the course of the last few days (and how many had it been? She had no idea). The hissed 'Avada' was impossible to mistake. But something always held his tongue. She had to wonder if he really thought that somehow this would make her want to come with him. When he'd hurt her as a child, she hadn't learned that what she'd done was wrong; she'd learned that if she did it again, Grandfather would hurt her. But she'd obeyed... maybe that's what he thought. That she'd bow her head and do as he said, like a good girl. Except no good girl would ever do anything a madman like him asked of her; she saw that now, crystal clear. The waters were no longer muddied by her love; he was evil, dark and twisted and wrong, and she did not want to be anything that he wanted her to be. She opened her mouth to say that, but movement caught her eye before the words left her.

spaceTired eyes trained on the source, a man, and they widened, just barely. The man's smile made her heart pound; who was he, what was he doing here? He couldn't be here to save her. No one would have known to come. Lysandar had made sure that no one inside could have possibly gotten a message out... hadn't he? The blonde wondered if maybe she'd been wrong, maybe she was crazy after all. Maybe the man was a hallucination. Or maybe he was a reaper, come to take her away once Lysandar finally ended things. This second thought managed to calm her; a reaper would hardly come if she weren't about to die, after all. It would be over soon, then.

spaceLysandar saw her eyes, realized that she was looking at something behind him, but he turned too late; his eyes landed on the man's figure just as the curse hit. He fell to the floor, stiff as a board, arms and legs useless, wand grasped in his hand. He tried to aim a curse at the intruder, but it missed; his position didn't have the proper aim. Persephone watched with wide eyes, heart pounding harder. Not a reaper, a wizard! Probably an Auror! Someone had gotten a message out, or someone had noticed they were missing, she didn't know, but somehow... She swallowed hard, eyes wide, glancing at the man. "My daddy, my cousin," she said, voice rough, throat throbbing from the screaming. The blonde indicated the door with her head. Lysandar had said he hadn't killed them, but she'd not seen hide nor hair of them since he'd arrived; he could have lied. They might be dead in that room. She didn't know... She felt her heart leap into her throat. She didn't know if she could face it if they were.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 am

Darcy's eyes widened as the man went down like chopped tree not even needing to dodge the spell he fired out late as it hit the ceiling and disappeared. With a short sigh of relief he went over to the man and not-so-gently removed the wand from his strong grip and quickly shot out an incarcerous for "just in case" purposes. He would normally start to read his rights but hearing the rough soft voice of the little girl pulled away his attention, and for good reason. He was sure that had the girl not been in the room with them he would have ensured that this man be brought into the Ministry looking a little worse for wear. Self defense of course.
Darcy walked over to the little and began to run a diagnostic scan over her to ensure that whatever had happened to her wasn't life threatening. Seeing all the colors and their meanings made his frown set deeper and his grip on his wand tighter. Oh he would really like to see this man thrown in the deepest part of Azkaban with nothing but Dementers as his playmate. Luckily (if he could even think it) she didn't have any open wounds and most of the damage was towards her nerve endings and while he had pain and numbing potions, he remembered from his training that he shouldn't give the numbing one in fear of permanently damaging the nerves. While he wanted to give it to her now he had to wait and check upon the other two people that were apparently somewhere in the flat. He paused for a second as he took in the sight in front of him; he could leave the girl here so close to her tormentor it would be beyond cruel, but he couldn't take her with him just in case her relatives weren't among the living. So he gave her another soft smile as he crouched down besides her slowly as not to scare her. "Hey there sweetheart, my name is Darcy. I'm an Auror and I'm gonna go check up on your dad and cousin in a second, but right now I need to get you out of here. Is it alright if I carry you? It'll only be for a few seconds, I promise." he held out his hand to the girl comfortingly hoping that she wasn't so traumatized that he'd have to spell her to sleep before he went and checked out everything else.
Cara MiaKitty

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Terrified
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spacePersephone
                                                          watched the man tie up her grandfather, eyes wide. Saved, they were saved! Or, she hoped they were... she desperately hoped it was them and not just her, that it wasn't too late for her daddy and Ava. She frowned as the man inspected her silently, a bit unnerved by the fact that he hadn't spoken and more than a little wary of having a wand in her face, given how she'd spent the last few days. Actually, she was trying very, very hard not to panic, to tell herself that this guy was obviously not a bad guy, that he'd saved her and was absolutely not about to pick up where her grandfather had left off. She sat still, fists clenched. When he approached, she tensed up even more, paling. But, he ducked down and spoke then, his words relaxing her. An Auror, he was an Auror, thank Merlin. She wanted to argue when he said he was going to get her out of here before he checked on her dad and Ava, but the looming thought that they might be dead got the better of her. What little part of her was capable of logic managed to overpower her irrational fears, and she nodded stiffly.
                                                          "Take where?" she croaked, pale and sweating and thinking that after this was over, she just wanted to curl up in a bed and sleep forever. Whether or not that was simply a new version of her desire to die remained to be seen. She took his hand, shaking lightly. "Bring them? If okay?" she asked. The stiff facade was finally starting to crack; it was sinking in that it was over, that she was safe, and the scared little girl was appearing. Without warning, using every bit of energy she had in her body, she launched herself at the man. "Thank... you." She closed her eyes, the tears starting then, body going mostly limp. She just wanted to get out of here, for him to take her anywhere that wasn't this flat and to help her daddy and Ava and to throw Lysandar in jail to rot forever. And sleep... she wanted sleep.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Darcy felt bad that she was causing the girl to shake like a leaf but was encouraged when she didn't completely pull away from him like he thought she would. At her question he pointed back out the doorway to the rest of the flat. "Just into the living room, ok? I just don't want to leave you alone with him anymore than I have to." he told her honestly. Even in a body bind and tied with ropes he could never be too certain that they were out the woods with a psycho like him. He smiled gently at her next question his heart going out to her that she was still so worried about her family members even after all the obvious torture she had been under for the few days if what he was lead to believe. If even one of them was alive he would fight Heaven and Hell to keep them alive for her. "Of course sweetheart." he told her using the pet name again unknowingly. He wasn't prepared for her to suddenly throw herself into his arms telling him thank you before she scarily went limp. For a brief moment of fear he thought she had died in his arms before he felt the puffs of her breath against his neck letting out a sigh of relief. Shooting another glare at the prone man on the floor Darcy kept a tight hold on the girl's body as he raised himself and her up into the air and walked back into the living room to deposit her gently on the couch. When he was sure she wouldn't fall he quickly left to check the other rooms for her father and cousin. His first stop lead him to the bathroom and seeing no one in there, he went out into another bedroom and seeing no one in there as well. In the last bedroom he struck gold seeing another prone figure of a slightly older man looking much like how he had left the madman in the girl's room making him assume that he too was under a body bind. The other figure was that of a teen boy this one not under any bind that he could see besides the ropes that kept him still. Darcy called out rapid processions of finite's hoping that there wasn't any serious spells that had been cast upon the pair. "This is going to sound stupid, but if you can hear me please say something or at the very least blink so I can get you both the help that you need." he told both males with a bit of uncertainty.
Cara MiaKitty

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Tied Up at Home with Ava, Darcy
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, God, oh, God, Merlin, please say Persephone's okay ❞

I'm told there was beauty in our silence ♈ ♈ ♈xxx
                                                          So hold me, angel; love me, angel ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx

spaceAntony's body was sore and stiff and all sorts of other things from being forced to spend most of the past four days lying on his bed under a body bind curse. Lysandar had kept them fed, barely, and allowed him use of the facilities, but only because, in his words, 'it would be uncouth to do otherwise.' Even batshit crazy and a murderer, his father apparently thought the world of his breeding, which shouldn't have surprised Antony in the least. The message that Ava had hastily penned in response to the owl that'd arrived (his bosses, he'd noted) had filled him with the faintest glimmer of hope that perhaps they would get out of this mess alive. That hope had, of course, been shattered when not long after, the sound of his father's voice had been broken up by his daughter's screams. Antony had spent the last several hours in a state of emotional agony, hearing Persephone shriek in pain and unable to do a damned thing about it. His father had been smart with how he'd gone about this; apparently, insanity also didn't temper a person's brains.

spaceSuddenly, all was silent; typically, when the screams had stopped, it was only for his father to speak to Persephone. But, Lysandar's voice never came; Antony's eyes went wide, and suddenly he was struggling with all his might (or, his mind?) to try and somehow break the curse on him so that he could rush from the room to his daughter. It was silent. Which meant... no! His mind was screaming, his entire being willing the spell to dissipate, but nothing! Oh, God, his daughter was dead, Lysandar had finally done it, he'd killed her and now she was dead...

spaceSuddenly, the door was opening, and he was certain it was his father, finally come to kill him and Ava. But, instead of the maniac who'd trapped them here, it was a young man. Antony's eyes went wide; the letter! Someone had received it, they'd sent help! He found himself praying that the silence from the other room was because Lysandar had been dealt with, that Persephone was still alive. As soon as the spells were removed, he was sitting up, not caring one whit about the way his body ached. He stared at the man brokenly. "My daughter...?" He couldn't bring himself to ask if she were alive. Saying it aloud seemed to imply it was possible that she was dead, and he just couldn't put that fear into words.

xxx♈ ♈ ♈ Kiss the sun, and burn our lips dead radio
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ Candy girl, you will never, ever
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ Ever make me the perfect killer

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Darcy rushed over to the man who had been kept in the spell to help him sit up without too much pain before his question was asked. He gave him an encouraging grin before beginning his diagnosing spells on both males. "Is asleep on the couch waiting to see if her dad and cousin are alive and safe." he answered while looking at the different colors and their meanings. From what he could see, both seemed in much better shape than the little girl but barely. He would offer the gentleman one of his numerous potions but felt that the man would refuse, at least until he saw with his own eyes that his daughter was alive. The love that this family had for one another was gratifying as well as the anguish he could see in the father's eyes as he thought abut the fate of his daughter. He could only pray that he never gets in this situation with his own children or he would have no idea how to survive it. Darcy helped the man stand, supporting most of him since he didn't think the man could honestly stand by himself, and hobbled their way into the living room where he left her.
Cara MiaKitty

Grespeciatto

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas