Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Mission Request Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 am
EY YO... I hear you like missions~ ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 pm
Can Kirumi get a mission? Something like infiltration or spying, she's a chuunin but I want it to pay well. She can be on a team with someone too. Assassination isn't really her thing, but she doesn't fight if its an order.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:28 pm
Jai12321
Can Kirumi get a mission? Something like infiltration or spying, she's a chuunin but I want it to pay well. She can be on a team with someone too. Assassination isn't really her thing, but she doesn't fight if its an order.

"Pay well" is a really broad term, so you'll have to define "pay well" to get a mission that fits that standard. Since she's a chuunin with infiltration and spying on the mind, you won't get the highest paying missions since this isn't a warm time, and she wouldn't be trusted with the harder missions in the first place.

But disregard that until we find out what you're looking for. What *exactly* are you looking for in terms of pay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321

"Pay well" is a really broad term, so you'll have to define "pay well" to get a mission that fits that standard. Since she's a chuunin with infiltration and spying on the mind, you won't get the highest paying missions since this isn't a warm time, and she wouldn't be trusted with the harder missions in the first place.

But disregard that until we find out what you're looking for. What *exactly* are you looking for in terms of pay?

Like a B rank mission? It pays about 8,000 Ryo which in my opinion pays pretty well. Or two C rank missions she can take in a row. It's up to you, really.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm
Jai12321
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321

Like a B rank mission? It pays about 8,000 Ryo which in my opinion pays pretty well. Or two C rank missions she can take in a row. It's up to you, really.

One B rank mission, then. Since she'd be willing to work with somebody, that works out well for me. Let's get you set up, then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321

One B rank mission, then. Since she'd be willing to work with somebody, that works out well for me. Let's get you set up, then.

Okie dokie. That's good  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 am
Jai12321
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321
Valentine Valtieri
Jai12321

Okie dokie. That's good

If you'll like assistance my rpc is just lazying around the village and is available
ergo I'm bored haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:10 am
Valentine Valtieri

Any mission I may undertake?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:56 am
Any missions afloat? A sneaky one? For a couple Genin?  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games