Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]
Mist Village Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image

M i s t H o s p i t a l
      _________

The Mist Village Hospital is one of the village's most lively places. Doctors and nurses are constantly bustling to and fro to attend to various patients. They all take their work very seriously and any ninja is guaranteed great medical attention when they need it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:00 pm
After running through the village he had finally found the hospital. As he made his way through the front door of the hospital he looked around seeing a few nurses "She needs medical attention please help her." As he said this they brought out a gurney and took her from his shoulder and placed her on the gurney taking her inside to see the damage and try to heal her. He tried to go in with them but they urged him to take a seat and wait. He sighed... at this point there was nothing else he could do. He sat down on a nearby chair and looked down at himself seeing he was filled with blood from her injuries. "How long will this take?" He asked a nearby nursed "We dont know until we see the damage.. please be patient we will do all we can to help her." He sighed slightly. "as to the gate guards order i am to go to the mizukage and explain my situation please send a message to the office when she is better." The nurse nodded as she scurried off into the emergency room.There was nothing else he could do here so he stepped out of the hospital and headed to the mizukages office.

((you can rp whats going on inside the room :/))

Jai12321

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

The nurses swarmed her bleeding body the minute she was left by Ozzy, prepping her for the doctors and installing a blood infusion. The more blood that went into the more aware she was of the holes inside of her. She felt annoyed, but the annoyance was over washed with pain as they started to treat her; disinfect, sew, heal the internal parts. "The good thing is that no vital organs were hit." The doctor had come into assist, but all they could do was heal things. The pain was still agonizing, but soon it started to shift into a more soreness feeling. "Thanks." She smiled towards the nurse that started to roll her into a private infirmary room.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:43 pm
The guards, coming to check up on the girl who seemed to be injured at the gate, flooded in. Not all of the guards had come, but seeing as the girl was injured. They dispatched a few ninja to come in and check up on her. Going into the private room, the three guards were of jounin rank each. Shutting the door after shoving the nurse out. They blocked the only exit, the door. "We have questions that will be answered before medical treatment is continued. At any point if you refuse to answer our questions, we will detain you. Is this understood?" These three jounin were not playing around.  

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

She expected such, but Kirumi assumed that she had a little more time to rack her brains. "All is understood." She replied simply, her eyes narrowed slightly. She wondered what they were going to ask her, her face remaining blank. Completely poker-face, that's what she prepared herself for.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm
The three jounin stood still, two remained at the door while one sat in a chair across from her. He would be the only one to talk the entire time. "First give us your name, rank, the name of your friend and his rank as well. Secondly, explain the situation. You are a leaf shinobi. Your headband is around your neck unless you have forgotten, it makes little sense for us to believe that the Leaf attacked its own shinobi." This guy looked at her in a very serious tone. "Listen here girl. If you come clean with us right now, tell us what is really going on and we will let you go. We will allow you to go right back to the leaf after being fully treated medical wise with a payment of twenty thousand ryo for your honesty." The man said as he handed a clipboard to one of the men standing by the door. "If you continue this obvious farce, well, you'd better start talking. So what is it going to be?"  

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

XXXXTX I X K X O X S X H X I X

SXHXAXRXIXNXGXAXNXX|XXCXHXIXRXUXX|XXWXEXAXPXOXNXSXX|XXJXOXUXNXIXN

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand would enter the hospital through rumors he heard through the guard on the walk back to the grounds. Apparently some newcomer wound up in the hospital? That was fun. Well, not for her, but it was something new. He'd wave to the hospital secretary. She covered her desk with her arms. Clearly, Armand slept on more desks than just the one at the Kage's office.

Armand pushed past the few orderlies that tried to keep him out of the girl's room. "Nope, nope, nope~" He'd tell them, letting his jounin status shine through. Eventually they just let him go, figuring he was too happy-go-lucky to cause any real harm, and he'd note some other guy walking out of the hospital as he got advanced further Finally, he got to the guarded room. He'd squeeze past the guards, obviously a little pissy for his intrusion. Though, he did rank with them and they knew him so...they just accepted it.

Armand would lean over Kirumi and observe her...Leafness. "So...you're the one they're all talking about. I'm Armand. Don't mind me~" He'd throw himself to perch and sit on top of a file cabinet in the corner of the room, kicking his feet back and forth innocently.

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 220/220
(Speed/Strength): 7/5
(Techniques Used):

User Image
[Money]: 5000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

Kirumi eyes softened, looking down at her hands as she continued. "My name is Kirumi Raiken- or Kirumi Joukai if you go on my fathers side. I'm a chuunin, and-" She was cut off by a random guy who seemed like he was just laid. "Hi... Armand." She continued with her explanation. "My friends name is Ozzy, he's a chuunin I believe... A day ago we were ambushed by the anbu while on a mission. It was a simple mission, D-rank. There were only two of them, but they had the strength of five. We barely got away, I tried to sacrifice myself to save Ozzy... I'm sorry we came here." She paused, her voice growing more serious. "The Leaf has betrayed me, for a reason I don't know. However, I can't say the same for Ozzy. This is the truth." She looked at the jounin, her eyes wide and showing some what of vulnerability.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:19 pm
The main guy sitting down sighed, "Kirumi Raiken Joukai. Chuunin. Leaf village." As he spoke the other shinobi by the door, who had just been bumped into due to Armand deciding to enter, wrote the information down except for the story. The main guy spoke again, "Armand be silent. This is an investigation and when your input is wanted it shall be asked for. Your antics are not warranted in this investigation. Any further outbreaks and you will be reported to the Mizukage for interrupting an investigation of a spy." He stated, the last word was laced with venom as he continued to look at the leaf Shinobi. "You expect me to believe that two chuunin were able to escape two Anbu. Special Ops of the Leaf. They would have killed you and tracked you down. Your story is obviously a farce. So. Now we see if we can't make you squeal. Either speak the truth or torture begins, you chose to not do it the easy way. Either speak or we carve you up until the real info begins. . . and believe me. . . we always get our info." He paused for a moment, it was kind of an Armand shut the hell up kind of thing. "So little girl. How pretty will that face be when it's laced with scars? I'd recommend you come clean, or, well. I'm not so good at making pretty cuts anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

Kirumi sighed, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at the guy. The mission wasn't a complete failure, but she did wish she had more of a chance to gain more information on the kind of shinobi there. She did learn about a few things and thats all she could really wish for. "How much money did you offer for the truth? I might just take you up on that offer."

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:32 pm
The guy sighed, "Armand the other one has gone to the Mizukage's Office. You are to arrest him. Time is of the essence." They stated calmly, "He should be on his way there. If he resists. Kill him." They stated with no real care for if he lived or died by Armands hand. "Spies are spies." He stated as he looked back to the girl, he stood up and produced a kunai and began to roll up his sleeves. "Then speak. If you fool around one more time. I will begin my favorite game. I call it making pigs squeal." He stated with a cruel smile on his face. He and the two other Jounin by the door laughed in a slightly off setting manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

"Pig? Awe, that's so cruel. I thought I was prettier than that." She mocked a little, before getting completely serious. "We were just sent on a mission to check something out, so we are here to do that. That's all, pretty much. These actions aren't meant to start a war... Just to look around a little." She shrugged, glaring at the guy for taking out his kunai. Her pain was completely gone, so she wouldn't mind doing some jutsu to get out of the situation but Ozzy was the one to be afraid for. Plus, she probably couldn't take the jounin all at once. Her speed was exceptional though, so she wouldn't know the outcome. Kirumi just didn't want to fight.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

XXXXTX I X K X O X S X H X I X

SXHXAXRXIXNXGXAXNXX|XXCXHXIXRXUXX|XXWXEXAXPXOXNXSXX|XXJXOXUXNXIXN

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand was practically shaking with anticipation at the order. As soon as he heard there was a second that he saw walk out, he was waiting for the perfect time to slip out. But then, the order. As soon as he began speaking to Armand, he let loose with a "Kage office! Got it! Bye!" And would jump down from the cabinet. He'd give a "Good luck~" to the girl before full-on sprinting out of the hospital. He flashed his sharingan a couple times on the way to look out for any chuunin-leveled signatures. Sure enough, he could spot a distant one at the kage office when he began to get near it on the road.

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 220/220
(Speed/Strength): 7/5
(Techniques Used):

User Image
[Money]: 5000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:05 pm
The man was growing slightly irritated. "And what were you sent here to check out little girl." He asked calmly, walking slowly towards her, moving the kunai between her hands. "Don't start sharing the details now. The second you stop talking is the second I start making you talk. You invaded our village on a mission to gather something without our permission. That is enough to start a war, and us to kill you if our Mizukage deems it fit. But." He stopped for a second as he looked at her, "Being honest, you are young. Killing you wouldn't be easy on my mind at night. So why don't we cut the charade, you tell us the details, I don't hurt you, and we present you and your friend before the Mizukage and tell him that you did not realize what the implications of your actions would cause and that you were fully cooperative." He stated calmly. "Do not refuse this last deal, it is the only mercy I can provide. If you try and combat your way out of this, you will die. So why not take the easy route and live awhile longer."  

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

Die? Kirumi had too much to do before she hit the dust, she surely wasn't going to allow herself to do something so stupid. Plus, she preferred not to die. "I don't know the details, honestly. I asked the Hokage for a mission when she was preoccupied, and she basically just told me to go check on Kirigakure and it was a B rank mission." Kirumi said honestly, thinking about how she probably let the Hokage down the minute she walked out of the village.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items