Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Oxfordshire ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 pm
Oxfordshire

User Image

Oxfordshire is a county in South East England. The county has major education and tourist industries and is noted for the concentration of performance motorsport companies and facilities. Oxford University Press is the largest firm among a concentration of print and publishing firms; the University of Oxford is also linked to the concentration of local biotechnology companies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria cocked an eyebrow at Crash when he ordered her to grab her sneakers. What did he have in mind? The brunette had no idea, but she did as she was told. Unzipping her boots, she swapped them out for her black converse sneakers. Dark brown eyes looked back up at her boyfriend to see him holding a skateboard in one arm. “You’re finally going to teach me?” she asked, tying her laces extra tightly for better ankle support. Once Alex finished, she jumped up and followed Crash out the door, down the hall, and down the stairs – after locking the door, of course. They didn’t need anyone to break in their first day living together.

“Oh, c’mon, the food in America can’t be that great,” she objected, but that didn’t mean she didn’t want to visit the land of the free. “I’d love to see where you grew up, though,” Alex continued. “And, y’know, visit New York.” The Big Apple – the city that never sleeps. All the hype and photographs made it out to be this amazing, beautiful, buzzing city, and seeing it for herself was one of the things on her bucket list. Right in between spending Christmas in Paris and getting a tattoo. Stepping out of the building, Alex turned to Crash and asked, “Alright, how do you do this?”

You are beautiful like a dream come alive,
.................................................................incredible.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

A centerfold, miracle, lyrical,..................................
you saved my life again.

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:15 am
And I'm grindin' 'til I'm tired,
Cause they said you ain't grindin' 'til you tired,
So I'm grindin' with my eyes wide, looking to find
A way through the day, a light for the night

Dear Lord: you done took so many of my people,
I'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life?
Like what the hell am I doing right?

User Image

User Image
Crash
Azkaban Guard

”Well, it's about time, isn't it?” He quipped back in response, because really, how many years now has he been saying he'd teach her? Too many, to be sure. But usually, there were bigger and better things to do like making out, among other things... Crash led the way as he pushed the door to their loft open and stepped into the apartment building, jumping down the steps two at a time as they reached the exit and burst out into the open world. Cars lined the streets up and down the block creating a wall between the sidewalk and busy street, and a green layer of grass carpeted the opposite side of the when there wasn't a crosswalk detouring up another building or down a side street. The clouds were low and thick and soft gray, a silver lining coated the edges where the sun tried to squeeze through. It probably wouldn't rain for at least a few hours, if Crash had to guess, more than enough time to go shopping and make it back in time (hopefully.)

”Are you kidding? It's the best! I miss barbecue, no! I miss breakfast food the most; cereal, pancakes—crepes are just not the same—and y'all have the worst doughnuts ever. All mushy and weird,” he huffed and sighed, perhaps over exaggerated, but dammit, it shouldn't be so hard to get regular food! Thank God there's always a McDonalds he can count on for American nostalgia. ”And why would you butter your toast before putting peanut butter on it? I dunno how many kids I've seen doing that. Blech.” Sticking his tongue out with a sour face, Crash shook his head to try and drive the thoughts away before he rambled off again. ”Aaah, s**t, sorry, I just really miss the food. Alright, on to your first lesson, balancing.” Crash exclaimed, dropping the skateboard down on the ground and gestured for her to stand on. ”Since you're starting out you'll be going slow, so you keep your dominant foot facing forward and the other foot facing sideways along the board,” he moved to show her the stance, and held out a hand for her to hold to balance on in case she needed it. ”This way, you can kick with your left foot while you balance on your right, if you stand straight you'll go straight, but if you lean one way or the other, you'll start to turn. But don't worry about that, all you need to focus on is stopping and going. So before you go, you should practice stopping.” He explained, taking a moment to go into the details of how to stop; first the normal way, by shifting weight to the back foot to slam the backside of the board on the ground while the nose lifted into the air, and then showed her the simplest way, ”You can always stop yourself with your foot if you're going slow enough, otherwise you'll just fall. So try giving it a push or two and see how you do...I'll be right here in case you fall.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 9"__ 169lbs_ _ 21yrs
At Home with Alex
Dope Hat, Yo
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Take me away from the hood like a state penitentiary,
Take me away from the hood in the casket or a Bentley
Take me away, like I overdosed on c _ _ _ _ _ _

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

“Looks like I’m gonna have to teach you something in return – like maybeeee how to draw people in not stickman form,” Alexandria offered, only half joking. After seeing her boyfriend’s art, the girl hadn’t a clue if attempting to teach him to sketch properly would actually work. If it ends up being a waste of time, at least the two would’ve had a new, hilarious memory of Crash trying – and failing – to draw. Though it couldn’t be that hard. All he had to do was draw base shapes on a sheet of parchment instead of his typical lines representing arms, legs, and torsos, and voila! His doodles would look better already. “But one thing at a time.” Alex placed a foot on the skateboard – maybe not the right way, but hey – she was a newbie! This was only her first lesson. Skateboarding couldn’t have been harder than learning to fly – yet she became a pro at that.

“Our doughnuts are not that bad,” she stated. “And you’re all mushy and weird – ” she said, poking Crash’s tummy, “but I still like you.” Alexandria scrunched up her nose at the thought of peanut butter and butter on a piece of toast. “Bella does that. It’s weird.” Then again, she’s quite the oddball, Alex thought. As Crash began to explain what she was supposed to do to keep her balance, the brunette changed her stance to follow what he was saying – her right foot on facing forward on the board (instead of sideways, how she originally placed it) and her left foot facing sideways. Lifting her foot off the ground, Alex almost immediately lost balance and grabbed onto Crash’s hand for support. After gaining balance on her own, she let go of her boyfriend’s hand and pushed off the ground slowly. The skateboard began turning unintentionally, so Alex shifted her weight in an attempt to even out her balance which only made the skateboard turn in the opposite direction. “It’s not working!” she complained, using her foot to stop before looking back at Crash.

You are beautiful like a dream come alive,
.................................................................incredible.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

A centerfold, miracle, lyrical,..................................
you saved my life again.

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓒𝓱𝓵𝓸𝒆 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓼𝒆 & 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓾𝒆𝓵 ℒ𝓪𝓶𝓫𝒆𝓻𝓽 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑒.

𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉

murruelecreuset
The Clarisse & Mitchell Family
Johnathan Clarisse, Mary Jane Clarisse, Enid Clarisse, David Clarisse, Benjamin Clarisse, Isabelle Clarisse, Dakota Vann
George Mitchell, Leonette Avery, David Avery, Leah League, Christopher Avery, Jessica Avery, Mira Whitethorne, Grace Mitchell
The Lambert Family
Colten Lambert + a bunch of npcs
The Forgotten Weasley
Newlyn McLellan
Yukina101
Timothy Whitethorne
Diamond Wales
Miles McLellan
Cara MiaKitty
Johanna Tempest
Julian Galaksylph
Avian Lovette
Matteo Eriksson

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 +𝟣 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓆𝓊𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 pm

❤ Married to Samuel Lambert ❤

Chloe couldn’t believe it. She was finally married. Though she knew Sam wouldn’t have minded a shorter engagement the former puff couldn’t see it happening any sooner then it had. Not that she didn’t want it to happen right away either. It was just a lot of planning. Sure, she didn’t get the beach wedding she dreamed of as a girl but the beautiful spring day made it perfect. She wouldn’t change it for the world.

Her father walked her down the aisle and handed her off to her husband. That was a still fun to process. Her daughter approved as did Sam’s son. Well he’d be her son now too. ‘I’m a mother of two…’ She thought at the realization. It was amazing Chloe would admit. She loved Colten he was a sweetheart and her parents loved having him and Enid around. Everything was perfect!

“We did it. We got through it and no cold feet.” Chloe said with a grin. She recalled his worry a week prior. The brunette understood why. After what his previous fiancée did to him a week before the wedding. “Now we’re stuck together.” She added brightly. There was no way she was going anywhere.

With: My Husband Sam!

Wearing: My Wedding Dress!

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
Samuel "Sam" Lambert
Musician & Dominic Maestro Employee
Pureblood Former Beauxbaton Husband & Father of Two

❤ Married to Chloe Lambert ❤

Location : My Wedding!

It finally happened and Sam was thrilled. He was married and although he had some worry about Chloe backing out, he knew it was stupid of him. It went off without a hitch. Chloe had stayed at her parents the night before so that he wouldn’t see her that day. It wasn’t until the wedding ceremony that he saw her. And she was the most beautiful he’d ever seen. Colten was nothing but smiles next to him as he held onto the ring during it all.

When the ceremony was over Sam was grateful that no one objected. His parents hadn’t started anything and everything was copasetic. Sitting next to his wife the white-haired man smiled as he listened to her words. “Yes, we did. I was a little concerned half way through there.” He told her. “You were?” She questioned back. “Did you not see my father’s expression?” Sam cocked an eyebrow at her. “I might have.” She shrugged not letting it bother her in the slightest.

Status : Delightfully Happy
                                                                With : My Wife Chloe

Wearing : Suit & Tie

OOC : Finally got the groom up even if it ain't the best.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 pm
                                            「 Spring 2039 」
                                            They always told me that-
                                            “You'll never get to heaven with a life like yours!
                                            Well, if you’re lost, little boy, the cameras pull you right back down, yeah
                                            It’s like a chemical burn, I'm peeling off your skin-
                                            And when you see your face, well, you'll never be the same again, yeah”

·♫· Aᴠɪᴀɴ Lᴏᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ
                                                                    ( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusLilting Lyre Shop Assistant )
                                                                    ( Singer-SongwriterInstrument Artisan )
                                                                    ( Taken by Grace Mitchell)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avian was sure that this was probably the fourth wedding he had attended, as far as he knew anyway. Obviously, he remembered Gypsy and Echo's separate weddings because they're his cousins and he loved them. The last was of Grace's sister and Timothy, this recent wedding was as if telling him that he and Grace should get together, now that his life was better than a few years back. "All these weddings since your sister's was making me think that I should find a place for the both of us," Avian said thoughtfully, as he reached out his hand for his girlfriend's to hold hands. Maybe it's about time that he should buy a ring for Grace? They've been together since their school days, and they're old enough to live together. Still, Avian wasn't sure if it was good timing, since if he were still stuck with his father he would be expected to be married at seventeen. So, he was carefully trying to set the timing of when NORMAL people usually get married that isn't old-fashioned.

« with [Grace] at [Wedding] »

So go if you can’t burn inside
                                            ‘Cause the world don’t need another hopeless cause
                                            Though it makes me who I am
                                            ‘Cause it makes me who I am; and you made me who I am
                                            And you made me who I am: Be afraid of what I am!

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 am
                                            Move your body when the sunlight dies
                                            Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow, everybody hide
                                            Make a wish when your childhood dies
                                            Hear the knock, knock, knock when she cries
                                            We're all alone tonight, hold your breath when a black bird flies
                                            Count to seventeen and close your eyes, I'll keep you safe inside

·♞· Mαттeø Eяıκššøи-Eıđe
                                                                    ( MugglebornRavenclaw AlumnusAuror )
                                                                    ( Dating Bryony Thorburn)

Matteo was dressed well for the wedding and was just happy for his friend Chloe to get married. But then, he already heard it from a grapevine that she was dating Samuel so he wasn't really that surprised. That didn't mean he won't come, that would be a bit disrespectful. Also, he was a bit hesitant on inviting Bryony as his date for the party, then he changed his mind and invited her anyway. Matteo was only hesitant because he knew that Bryony was a busy woman, running a shop and having children and all, even if he often visited them when he could. But he also figured that maybe Bryony can afford to have a hang out as well, if she was willing so here they were.

Matteo already told Bryony that Chloe was his yearmate back in Hogwarts, though given how Bryony used to be a bit introvert back then he felt that she probably didn't know Chloe that much. At least... that's what he thought, anyway. "I wonder how nervous Chloe and Sam were during the ceremony," Matteo told Bryony thoughtfully, "But then, it's been so long since I attended a wedding. The last was of my godbrother's, Chloe's wedding seemed grander in comparison." He shrugged, feeling the need to not say any further knowing that said godbrother nowadays feel miffed every time marriage was brought up. Not the vindictive kind, but it was enough to make it a bit sadder in hindsight. Not his story to tell, though.

PERSONAL FILES OUTFIT SIGNATURE TUNE

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Blow a kiss at the methane skies
                                            See the rust through your playground eyes
                                            We're all in love tonight (all in love tonight)
                                            Leave a dream where the fallout lies
                                            Watch it grow where the tearstain dries to keep you safe tonight
                                            He burns my skin, never mind about the shape I'm in
                                            I'll keep you safe tonight

wнeɴ - Spring 2039 | xx
                                            wнere - Chloe's Wedding Party | xx
                                            wιтн - Bryony | xx

The Forgotten Wealsey

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: My Cousin's Wedding

Grace was happy for her cousin. Chloe and her always got along. Which is why the former Ravenclaw knew she wouldn’t mind if she invited her boyfriend. This was the second wedding in her family she and Avian attended together. It was nicer then being the only single girl in the place. That’s what she got for having sisters who were quick to find boyfriends and turn them into husbands. Grace wasn’t rushing things. She didn’t care if she got married right away.

Taking Avain’s hand, Grace thought about what he had to say about finding a place for them both. In truth, she had always lived among family. Even when her sisters moved out she still had her father at home. But since Chloe moved out of her flat and handed it to Grace, she’d been living solo. For a year now she’d found living alone in a London flat to be lonely. After all she wasn’t used to the silence even with her father at work.

“Speaking of finding a place. You know, Chloe gave me her flat in London.” Grace began looking over at Avian thoughtfully. “I’ve been thinking, maybe you’d be interested in moving in with me.” She suggested. “I mean I surprisingly have more space then I know what to do with, given that it’s a two bedroom apartment.” She commented. There she went rambling. Somehow, she thought she’d grown out of that. Apparently not…

With: Avian

Wearing: Navy Blue Dress

OOC: ---

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 am
The lights go out, I am all alone
All the trees outside are buried in the snow
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
And it holds me, and it never lets me go
I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall
Yeah, I move slow and steady, past the ones that I used to know

ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

HALFBLOOD │ HONEYDUKES OWNER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

Bryony really wasn't familiar with the bride or the groom, although she knew Chloe, the bride, was a dear friend of Newlyn's, whom Bryony was friends with, and that Samuel, the groom, worked for Newlyn, to boot. But she was really here as Matteo's guest, which was a welcome surprise. Plus, it gave her the excuse to have Caelan babysit for her while she got out of the house for a day. She also wasn't used to seeing her boyfriend (she felt like a teenage girl saying that, but it was true) dressed up so formally, which she found she liked quite a bit. Although, if she hadn't like Matt the way he was in jeans and tee-shirts showing off his tattoos, she wouldn't have been here with him. "I was petrified during my ceremony," she admitted frankly. "I kept telling myself we'd been moving way too fast and that it was all a mistake. Then I saw Seumas, and it all went away. Besides, I was very young, then. Only twenty or so." She didn't mention that Todd had already been born then. Matteo knew about her eldest, but she didn't mention him much. It was still painful, especially with Maisie going off to Hogwarts in the fall. Todd should have been the first of her children to go.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

My dear old friend, take me for a spin
Two wolves in the dark, running in the wind
I'm letting go, but I've never felt better
Passing by all the monsters in my head
And I'm never ready, 'cause I know, I know, I know
That time won't let me show what I want to show

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:09 am
                                            「 Spring 2039 」
                                            They always told me that-
                                            “You'll never get to heaven with a life like yours!
                                            Well, if you’re lost, little boy, the cameras pull you right back down, yeah
                                            It’s like a chemical burn, I'm peeling off your skin-
                                            And when you see your face, well, you'll never be the same again, yeah”

·♫· Aᴠɪᴀɴ Lᴏᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ
                                                                    ( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusLilting Lyre Shop Assistant )
                                                                    ( Singer-SongwriterInstrument Artisan )
                                                                    ( Taken by Grace Mitchell)

Avian tilted his head as he listened to Grace's rambling, but it was clear that he wasn't at all bothered by her rambling. But come on, he had known her for too long so he didn't see anything wrong about it but then again he never bothered pointing that one out. Him moving in with her, though? He guessed it can save him the effort to look for one, but he also found it weird because he thought guys usually offer the home to their lovers. "You're okay with it? Are you sure?" Avian blinked but his smile was more evident, "I mean, if yes, then sure I'd love to. What are we going to do with the extra room, though? Or... was the extra room meant for me?" He said jokingly, though in all honesty he wasn't sure if Grace was into that. Maybe he should stop being so worrisome about these things, especially to someone whom he dated for about five years.

« with [Grace] at [Wedding] »

So go if you can’t burn inside
                                            ‘Cause the world don’t need another hopeless cause
                                            Though it makes me who I am
                                            ‘Cause it makes me who I am; and you made me who I am
                                            And you made me who I am: Be afraid of what I am!

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 am
I don't have to mention that I saw you today
I shone the sign into your eyes
And you don't always have to question
Why there's pleasure in pain
'Cause there's no truth for you to find

N E W L Y N
T A R A
M C L E L L A N

BLOOD TRAITORFORMER HUFFLEPUFFOWNER OF DOMINIC MAESTRO'S

Newlyn had been torn over whether or not to bring the boys, but in the end she had decided not to. And not just because she thought it'd be nice for her and Miles to have a break from a toddler and a newborn, she reminded herself, still feeling slightly guilty. Angus was only two and Rian was only a few months old, and they'd get nothing out of a wedding ceremony and reception. Chloe had young cousins in attendance- Elsie's old schoolmate David's children- but they were much older than her own children, and Chloe and Sam's kids were already in Hogwarts. Besides, it was nice to just be able to relax for a change and enjoy the scenery, rather than running after Angus or breast-feeding Rian. It seemed like ages ago that she'd gotten married, although she knew it really hadn't been that long. She was glad Chloe had finally found the one, and she could affirm it with her own eyes, since Sam did work for her. Leaning back in her seat a little, she surveyed the reception with a slight smile, happy for her best friend.

OOC:
((Dia: don't feel like you have to post Miles if you're busy with other stuff))
Diamond Wales

When the Devil's waiting down by the river calling out
I wanna be the one to light up the dark in you
And when the flood is over and all the love is pouring out
I wanna be the one to light up the dark in you
Light up the dark in you, I light up the dark in you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:26 pm
Jessica Cara Avery
Future Hogwarts Student
Five Year Old - Pureblood
Younger Sister

Location : Chloe's Wedding

Jessica would have much rather stayed home then be at her cousin’s wedding. Though the thought of hanging with Benjamin did sound appealing. It was better then listening to her brother Chris be annoying. She was pretty sure Benny was the only boy that wasn’t annoying in her life. Well daddy didn’t count he was a grown up. Still the thought of reading right now did sound nice.

“Hi Jess,” Jessica turned her attention to see Benjamin walk over. “Hi Benny,” She greeted him with a simple wave. “Where’s Chris?” He asked her curiously as he pulled up a spot next to her. Jessica shook her head before glancing over at her distant cousin. “I don’t know where my brother is. He does his own thing.” She explained. Honestly, she didn’t care because if he wasn’t with her that meant he wasn’t bothering her. Worst he could really do is get into trouble and then mother or father would have to deal with him. “Most likely with Auntie Mira.” She theorized.

Benjamin thought about it for a second and figured she was probably right. “So, what are you doing?” He asked her. “Nothing, I wasn’t allowed to bring a book.” Jess frowned. “I wasn’t allowed to bring my airplanes.” He said frowning also. “We can make our own fun. Where no one will bug us.” He suggested taking his cousin’s hand and leading her off to what they hoped would be a quiet corner. Somewhere they could be undisturbed.

With : Benjamin

Wearing : Turquiose and Pink

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff