Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Sussex ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 pm
Sussex

User Image

Sussex is an historic county in South East England corresponding roughly in area to the ancient Kingdom of Sussex.The name 'Sussex' derives from the Kingdom of Sussex, according to legend it was founded by Ælle of Sussex in 477 AD, then in 825 it was absorbed into the kingdom of Wessex and the later kingdom of England. The region's roots go back further to the location of some of Europe's earliest hominid finds at Boxgrove. Sussex has been a key location for England's major invasions, including the Roman invasion of Britain and the Battle of Hastings.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? His neighborhood in Sussex
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Walking around his neighborhood
                                                                What am I thinking? It sure is cold tonight.
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Hamilton scuffed a shoe, looking around his neighborhood as he walked along well-traveled streets. It was quiet, a few days after Christmas, and he was not exactly wanting to go home. For one thing, his Christmas had been him paraded around his father's colleagues and families, and another, as always, he got the compulsory Christmas greeting and then promptly ignored on Christmas day. That about summed up his yearly holiday. They used to be better, but Pancras had to screw that up. Which made this one of the rare times he missed his older brother. Not the squib, never him. Pancras himself. They used to spend their holidays together goofing off and sneaking down into the kitchens and stealing cookies from the house elves. Then they went ahead and usually ended up spending time well, being kids. He hadn't been a kid in a long time, not since Pancras disappeared. There were times he hated his father for what he did, and there were times he hated the creature that wore Pancras's face. Both were infinitely at fault, Pancras for not having magic, and his father for banishing him. And the person that wore his brother's face was a pale reflection of the brother he'd lost.

Turning down a road, he made his way towards his home, knowing it was late, the moon was high, and that his parents were either at home somewhere in the house, or off at an event. He stopped, considering whether they'd even notice he was missing or not. Probably not, considering his mum and dad. His mum only cared that he not give anyone the idea she was a shite parent, and his father only cared that he did well and was the best, not because it did Hamilton any good, but because if he wasn't, it reflected badly on him. He hated it when people decided that they knew his family better than he did. It was probably why he hated Bishop so much. The bloody squibspawn had to make certain she rubbed it in that his parents didn't care ever since she saw him in Diagon Alley with a house elf. However, she could rot for all he cared. She didn't know a damn thing about his family, she could stay out of his business.

OOC: Part of a plot request.

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Devlyn Maycry

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The large wolf stalked around the area silently. Rui had sent him off to recruit more wolves for their growing army. He'd already attacked a couple unsuspecting muggle men that seemed burly and strong and would make good editions to their cause. His one question had been what to do if they refused to help, but Ryn had an answer as always. Those that refused to support them, were killed. By his side was a small cream colored wolf pup. She was pouncing on unsuspecting rabbits and mice and just having fun in general. Suddenly she paused and looked up with shining brown eyes.

"Daddy look!" Her nose pointed towards a young boy wandered down the street. Kiaran gave a toothy grin that showed off his razor sharp teeth.

"He will do nicely I think." Kiaran had spend a bit of his free time stalking his old prey, all whom seemed to have joined a pack based out of Hogwarts. And he now recognized this boy as another Hogwarts student. A grumpy Slytherin, if he recalled correctly. He and Sara slowly began to stalk towards him. He circled around to come at him from a different side and nodded towards Sara, who pounced out of her hiding spot and gave a nasty snarl at the boy. If everything worked out the boy would stumble or run right towards Kiaran in his attempt to escape the angry wolf pup.

Even though she was still a puppy, being a werewolf, she was still quite a formidable size... for a baby. He on the other hand was huge.

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Himself and a couple of.... wolves???
                                                                What am I doing? Stumbling backward
                                                                What am I thinking? The hell?

Hamilton was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the movement in the shadows, or the scrape of claw on pavement, right up until the canine jumped out at him. He blinked, eyes going wide as he stumbled back. Where the heck did this mutt come from? There weren't any dogs like that around the neighborhood. He didn't even have his wand with him. What was he supposed to do?

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

Devlyn Maycry

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The boy stumbled back just as Kiaran had hoped. The wolf growled low in his throat and swatted a paw at the boy's legs when he was within reach. He always did like to play with his food first after all. Sara yipped at the boy once again and then jumped at him claws outstretched to rip at his skin only a little bit. She didn't want to kill him after all. She just wanted a new brother.

Kiaran pinned the boy to the ground after Sara had knocked him down and snarled in his face. It was always fun to scare them a little. He liked to watch their eyes go wide with fear. He would do nicely. Kiaran grabbed his arm with his teeth and bit down hard. He hoped he hadn't snapped the bone, but he really didn't care. It would heal and this child would make a gran edition to their army.

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Himself and a couple of.... wolves???
                                                                What am I doing? Running home!
                                                                What am I thinking? The hell?

Hamilton fell back as the wolf behind him swatted at him, and then was clawed by the smaller one. His eyes bugged out as he recognized that there were two, and they both were attacking him. The sleeve of his arm was torn, and small cuts nicked his arms from where they found skin. However, he wasn't prepared for the larger of the two pinning him and then screamed in pain as he felt the wolf bite down on his arm, hard. Bone crunched under the bite and he was left gasping in pain and fear. He tried to shove back at the wolf and managed to break it off him long enough to try shimmying from under the wolf. Chest heaving, he managed to squirm from underneath and turned and fled, breath coming in gasps as he fled from the scene back to his home.

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

Devlyn Maycry

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:13 pm
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ twenty-one years old
Ministry of Magic Obliviator

User Image

Dmitri sat near the window, blinded by halogen lights and the flash of highway signs. Dirty muggles surrounded him. Though, the same could be said for him, he supposed. Running his fingers through long, unkempt hair, he sighed and directed his attention down the avenue. The brakes of the Traveline Bus screeched to a halt by another advertisement bench and churned open its door, he didn't know what came over him but he knew he had to get off. Swinging his satchel over his shoulder, Dmitri shuffled between the rows and rows of people watching him out of the corner of their eye.

When he stepped off, he was greeted with the fresh night air that smelled of rain. Black puddles hugged the curb of the road on one side of the sidewalk and drowned the grass on the other. But at least it wasn't raining now. Gray smoke billowed from the tailpipe of the bus as the engine revved and accelerated. ”Now where do I go?” He said, but what he really should have been asking, was what the hell was he doing out here? It was Friday night, and all he knew was that he couldn't be in that empty ******** house. Not for another night. Even if he has to go back to work Monday morning, for now, he's... Well he's not free, he decided. He didn't feel free. He felt... lost. And angry. Always so angry. And it was tiring.

So he walked, hoping that every step would take him further from his problems, but halfway down England's southeast coast hadn't made the weight of the world any lighter. How was he supposed to come to terms with this? He didn't want too. Maybe his cousin knew that, maybe that was why she tried to keep such a close eye on him. She didn't trust him.

But what was he going to do? Bomb the ministry? Break into azkaban? Free his family? Maybe in his wildest dreams! But not here, not in this reality. He was an obliviator under the Ministry of Magic. Nothing more.

A blinking red “Open” sign drew his attention to a local pub, he didn't even catch the name glowing above the door when he stepped through it. It was dim and quiet, not what he expected for the start of the weekend. Maybe he should have stayed in London, or gone to Manchester or Liverpool. Maybe that's all he needs. People. So he can forget the ones he's lost. ”What'dya have on tap?” Dmitri asked, and the barkeep answered with a shrug. ”Got Fullers, Fosters, Kronenbourg, and Strongbow.” Dmitri wrinkled his brow and scratched an itch along his jaw from his beard. ”Pint of Fosters, then,” Dmitri conceded with a shrug. It wasn't his favorite, but it was an ale you could basically find every where. Taking his mug to an empty section, he plucked the pins off a dart board and took turns drinking, aiming, and shooting.

Black && Brown
5’9” and 152lbs
Season of 2033

//OOC://

Devlyn MayCry

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
A V A L O N C A T L I N

Vampire Mother
Di Inferi Clan

User Image

Avalon had been happily throwing back tequila shots, hoping that if she did enough she'd get drunk. She couldn't even taste the alcohol anymore which sucked. Everything just kind of tasted like those gross a** styrofoam-esque rice cake things. Besides blood of course, which actually tasted pretty great. She was surprised by that. She had expected it to taste the same gross irony taste it had as a human. Different blood types also tasted different. Which was interesting.

She was on what felt like her 100th shot, (in all reality it was maybe her 6th), when she heard the door open, and glanced in the direction. She blinked, staring at the man who had just entered with a small grin. Now that was a sexy man if she'd ever seen one. She hopped to her feet, ignoring the shout from the bartender that she better pay her tab, and she pranced over to man as he got a pint of beer. She grinned and nabbed it from him as he put it down to take a sip, before winking at him.
                                                              "You've got good aim with those darts... I wonder what else you have good aim with." She grinned and hopped up to sit on the top of a near by table and look him over generously. Sophie had once told her she had a habit of coming on too strong... and she supposed it was true. She did tend to attract the wrong crowd with it too... but he sure seemed like a lot of fun. "My name is Avalon by the way. What's your's handsome?"

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            When the passing looks to die for
                                            Take it in your heart now, love her
                                            When the case is out And you're tired and sodden
                                            Take it in your heart, take it in your heart...
                                            Back to when it was cool, 'cause there's no substitute
                                            Who even knows the truth? (The truth, the truth)

·✸· Ðσииεя Σιdε
                                                                    ( Halfblood MetaFuture Hogwarts StudentYounger Twin )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As much as he loved his twin with all his heart, that never meant that they have to be together 24/7. Sure, they're close and Dagrun preferred his company than any other adult who wasn't Tante Arni, but they need some alone time, too. Or well, that's what his grandma Kristborg told them, anyway. She always told them that they have to be independent or whatever in case they got separated, though Donner figured that it made his pappa has this priceless look on his face because it was like, quoting him, "making his children grow up being more pessimistic".

And right now, pappa has some journalist work to do and Onkel Austmar felt the need to hang out in the loft with tante until he and Donner got bored. Strolling in the park with Aussie made the young metamorphagus feel bad about not taking Dagrun with them. But like, he also didn't want to interrupt whatever she's doing because once Dagrun starts something, she was going to be dedicated to finishing it. Not that it bothered Donner, even if he said anything pappa would jokingly say that Donner was just as dedicated as her, too.

He was lying on the grass on the park while his uncle was on watch, curiously just watching a flock of birds until he heard a meow. Donner sharply turned to see an adorable stray cat resting on a bench, looking like a... puddle. As he set foot to see it, his uncle warned him to be careful with it or he might get scratched. Hah, what a joke. But then, as Donner did approached the feline, it hissed and just retreated, much to his chagrin. As much as he was reckless, at least it didn't scratched him. He didn't think he wanted pappa to freak out once he got home, like how he scolded Ivar when he injured himself in the skatepark.

PERSONAL FILES OUTFIT SIGNATURE TUNE

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Outside cold and ghosting out with jet lag
                                            I took it to the right man, took it all back
                                            When the courts were closing, it was Bobby gracing
                                            I know that I put it to the right man, he put it back
                                            Caught in your eyes, stacks of lights come streaming back
                                            Make it for the best times; Growing pains, good times

wнeɴ - Spring Afternoon 2039 | xx
                                            wнere - A recreational park in Sussex | xx
                                            wιтн - His uncle Austmar | xx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Aurora Violet Devereux
Future Hogwarts Student
Little Dancer

Since Richie was away at school it was pretty lonely, not to mention boring being stuck at home. Aurora had begged her mum to take her somewhere, anywhere. They settled for the park which suited her just fine. Twirling around the park with her mother following behind, Aurora was delighted to be out on a spring day. She momentarily stopped her twirling when she spotted a boy inspecting a feline on one of the benches. “I’m going to go play mama.” She told her. At this point her jacket was practically falling off. “Alright, please fix your jacket sweetie.” Aurora heard her mum say.

Heading over the mauve haired girl fixed her jacket back onto her shoulders. Aurora skipped most of the way after that, slowing only when she heard the cat hiss and watched it run off. “To bad it didn’t want to stick around. Guess it didn’t want company.” She commented over to him. “My name’s Aurora but everyone just calls me Rora. What’s your name?” She asked him politely with her hand behind her back as she twisted from side to side making her skirt swish around. She always liked doing that, mostly because she thought it made her look cute. By all rights it probably did. 

With : My Mother & Donner

Attire : Pink, Purple & Teal

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:03 am
                                            When the case is out And you're tired and sodden

·✸· Ðσииεя Σιdε

Donner heard footsteps near him, but he didn't really expect that said footsteps were meant to approach him. Usually, he was the one who approach someone for a talk and not the other way around, unless it's well.. probably Laili, Londy, or Gideon. Then again, their parents basically work in Diagon Alley with Gideon literally living above a wand shop. Still, he laughed it off when the girl- hair as weird as his- commented about the cat, "Heheh, pretty sure it just wants to sleep. At least I'm not scratched, my dad doesn't really like it when he finds out I get myself wounded. I mean, not angry but like... exasperated, if tha's a word I can use." He shrugged as he twirled the strands of his... well, pink wig. Sure, technically his default hair color is pink since it's his favorite color, but he still has to wear a wig if he's in a muggle place. His father explained that Donner's metamorphagus thing was uncontrollable "at the moment"- and Donner still has yet to get a grip on it. Sure, he can change the colors at will now if he wanted to but sometimes, if he's feeling spontaneous it goes a bit crazy. He's getting better, though.

When the girl introduced herself, Donner gave her a friendly smile. She's acting a bit cute (in a friendly way) but also he thought she was too dainty in his standards. Sure, his twin sister was more reserved than him, but she doesn't come off as dainty to him. "Donner," he told her, shoving his hands on his hoodie's pockets, "Nice hair, by the way, glad that I'm not the only one sporting weird hair. Not that I cared if people give me odd looks. Pink is awesome." He shrugged exaggeratedly with his hands up, "But heh, that's funny. Usually I'm the one approaching someone for a talk, but this is good."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Caught in your eyes, stacks of lights come streaming back

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am
Aurora Violet Devereux
Future Hogwarts Student
Little Dancer

Aurora thought about the possibility of being scratched and shuttered. Scratches weren’t nice. In fact, they left marks that hurt. She didn’t really like that. The pink haired boy was probably right though about it wanted to sleep. Cats did like naps. “My dad gets like that sometimes, specially with my big brother Richie.” She replied knowing it wasn’t so much angry as it was extremely irritated or annoyed. Richie was always getting dad like that. In turn, it usually made their mum sad which Aurora didn’t like.

“Nice to meet you Donner.” She said brightly, her face beaming. She loved making friends. Hearing Donner’s compliment on her hair Aurora was delighted. It wasn’t often she found kids with odd hair like her. By the sounds of things Donner was in the same boat. “Thank you and same to you.” She said. “I agree pink is an awesome color. One of my favourites.” She added now wishing her hair was pink too. She however was blessed with light purple hair which made her look like a porcelain doll.

When Donner mentioned that usually he was the one to start conversations she wondered why. He seemed like an approachable person. “Guess that’s why I’m called a social butterfly. Don’t know why more people don’t start talks with you. You seem like the approachable sort.” Aurora told him with a smile. It was her first thought when meeting him. Maybe it was the hair? Kids with differently colored hair needed to stick together right? 

With : My Mother & Donner

Attire : Pink, Purple & Teal

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 am
                                            When the case is out and you're tired and sodden

·✸· Ðσииεя Σιdε

Aurora shared her piece of info about her family as Donner sat on the bench, swinging his legs back and forth as he listened. Donner was usually the one who got into more trouble than Dagrun, since he's more of a loose canon and reckless than the other. Though, the last time he got less bad was the Big Lie incident, ironically. Moreso because he was too busy being sad and upset that he didn't have the appetite to go around having fun, guilty because he had been too laid-back and too much of an idiotic airhead back then. He was trying to be better though, this time maybe he can afford to be more... confrontational and observant. Anyway, back to the topic... "My dad knows so much about medicine and first-aid, though he never works in a hospital. Doesn't like them, anyway. It would fit him though 'cause he tends to be... uh, overbearing. He means well, though. I get into trouble more because I'm what people would call a loose cannon." He also gets into arguments with people, mostly because he calls out people right away- and would get himself clocked if they didn't like it. Another thing why he gets scolded; because he was kind of rash about confrontations, and Drew would try to pull him away from it even if she's just like him.

Donner's eyes inadventently turn from true blue to soft violet when Aurora complimented his hair, though deep down he wished that he could just show her his real hair color,. Except that Donner was not allowed to do it in a muggle park because it's against the rules, and said rule wasn't from his pappa but from the Ministry. Getting into trouble by his dad was one thing but the ministry? Not worth it, honestly. Speaking of hair, he wondered if Rora was magic and was born with it, or her parents were cool and allowed her to dye it. Going to the topic of social butterflies, Donner already figured that's either approachable or downright annoying. Sometimes both but he still managed to have friends so... that's okay. "I mean, it's not that I'm scary or whatever. I'm just more outgoing than the others, so I tend to be the type to to the first strike. I was told that I'm either super easy to talk with, or too annoying and noisy. But then again, my father always told me that people have different brains- can't expect them to be like me, which is fine. Different is nice."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                            ((ooc))

Caught in your eyes, stacks of lights come streaming back!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:36 am
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva threw up a shield when Jasper tossed a stunner at her, and then resisted the urge to scream when Garnet tried to punch his father in the face. What part of 'stall' was so difficult to understand? She wanted to cast a disarming spell, but they were struggling, and if she missed and hit Garnet instead, all she'd be doing was making him even more helpless. And of course he'd had to blow the whole thing by letting slip that he knew her. Her stupid, moronic, brave idiot boyfriend. Well, if he wasn't going to scream bloody murder, she was. Treva took a few paces back and screamed as loudly and piercingly as possible, torn between running to get help and trying to get between the two of them. She'd just turned on her heel when Jasper's stunner hit her directly in the back, and she collapsed to the hard ground.

When she woke up, they were clearly not in Hogsmeade any longer, and her hands were tied crudely behind her back. Treva blinked hard and struggled to get to her feet, but they were tied as well. Obviously, her wand was missing, or this would have only been a minor inconvenience. As it was, she had no means of defending herself, nowhere to run, even if she could, as they appeared to be an in an abandoned house, in a likely locked room, and while hopefully someone in Hogsmeade had seen or at least heard their abduction, who knew if help was coming. On the plus side, she was alive and unharmed. Granted, there was no guarantee she was going to stay that way. Treva had seen this scene on TV a million times; she wasn't stupid, after all. She was here not just because she'd been a witness to the whole but because Garnet's father could clearly put two and two together and would be an idiot, frankly, to not use her as leverage over his son.

His son, who was passed out. Treva was sitting on the dusty floor next to a beaten up old sofa with loose springs sticking out, and Garnet was only a few feet away. "Wake up," she hissed, not about to start screaming and crying and attract the attention of their captor, who had to be around here somewhere. She tried to scoot over to him a bit. "Garnet, wake up." Great. He was probably going to panic when he came to. And apologize. But Treva didn't really give a s**t right now, because her first priority had become getting out of here alive. First things first, she needed to get her hands untied. Maybe if she rubbed the rope against one of the metal springs long enough, she could wear down or loosen the binds. She prodded at Garnet with her feet again, and forced down the swell of panic. She was seventeen years old, not a frightened little girl, and she was a witch. If only she wasn't so shite with wandless magic, they'd be out of here in a few seconds. As it was, she focused for a moment, and tried to see if she could apparate back to Hogsmeade. No dice.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 am
User Image

( PurebloodSlytherin AlumnusLegilimens/Occulumens ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was motionless on the dusty wooden flooring, slowly coming back to his senses. It was too quiet, it felt as if it was just him in the room until he heard someone hissing at him to wake up, and something prodding him. His head felt terrible- possibly from the stunner that hit his head. Garnet had hoped it was more of his hitting the ground than the stunner spell. Personally, magic wounds were more serious wounds than something like a head concussion. At least for wizards who got to medical attention as soon as possible. But he... he probably didn't have the option given the circumstances. He probably left his wand at Hogsmeade and thus, he cannot apparate.

He slowly blinked his green eyes, struggling to keep them open. The first thing Garnet noticed was that he was definitely not in Hogsmeade anymore, his arms were tied behind his back, but his feet weren't. Possibly due to Jasper's knowledge of him having a injured foot. "s**t..." He gritted his teeth, trying to move his legs slowly. Garnet must have put a lot of pressure on the foot earlier, now it was just hurting worse. He wasn't sure if he could still make a stand if he had to. Garnet then looked to his right, seeing Treva. Part of him wanted to be relieved, but he knew that this was most likely only delaying what could be her death in Hogsmeade. He sensed that she was probably panicking right now, which made him feel shitty about himself. Way to start their date. He cursed at himself in French, then swallowed his panic down. Garnet dragged Treva to his problems, he didn't want to make the situation worse.

"He didn't kill you, thank God. Did... did he hurt you this recent?" He whispered in utter concern, feeling the need to suppress his temptation to instinctively panic and apologize. He was honestly panicking at what could possibly happen, he felt that his father was being so unpredictable. And he hated supririses. He shook his head, so he get his feet and legs close to him so that the hands on his back could be moved to his front. ******** the precautions about his foot, despite his pained hisses. There was fear in his tone as he tried to scoot closer, hoping that Garnet could find a way to loosen these grips. If he cannot get out of here, Treva would hopefully could. But it did left one question in this head. If Jasper was so intent on harming her, even burning his arm when he was ten, why would he want him alive in this dusty basement with Treva? That didn't feel right. He grumbled bitterly, "God, this is what I've been dreading the most. When is he gonna stop haunting us?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
                                                        𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!
                                                        𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Abandoned Building, Basementxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Treva
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items