Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Sussex ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:07 pm
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva was relieved when he started to move, having wondered for a few terrifying seconds if the stunning spell had seriously injured or killed him. It's not like it had never happened before, and Jasper didn't seem to have the best sense of control- but then again, he'd managed to control the situation with both of them pretty well. She was more mortified at being incapacitated in the first place than scared of him. This was so bloody stupid. She wasn't some damsel in distress. As Garnet roused himself she glanced down at his untied legs and remembered his ankle. Great. It was going to be even more difficult to get both of them out of here when he could barely walk as it was, and although she knew he'd insist that she leave him behind if it came down to it, she didn't want to be in that situation.

Right now she was trying to think like Di, who always kept a calm head, and ignore the streaks of frightened blue creeping through her hair. "I'm fine," Treva said bluntly, although she felt very much not fine. She tried using her powers to make her wrists bonier, to see if that helped loosen the rope, but it didn't do much. "Listen, Garnet," she told him, resisting the urge to snap at him for hurting himself as he tried to contort his frame. "He had every opportunity to kill you or both of us in Hogsmeade. He didn't, so he obviously doesn't want to kill you." At least, not right away. "But you've got to stay calm and keep a hold on your temper, no matter what he says. I'm serious. You can't start screaming or cursing at him. I don't care what he does to me. Just... if he comes in here, try to keep him talking, and if he tells you to do something, just do it." This was about her own self-preservation as well; if Jasper came in here and threatened her to keep Garnet in line, she didn't think her boyfriend reacting with rage would end well for either of them, but especially her. And yes, it was hypocritical of her to be lecturing him about keeping his composure, but Garnet had always been an open book. At least she was the better liar.

The Slytherin had managed to get her wrists up against once the springs and began tensing as she tried to grind the rope against the jagged metal. Eventually, she could wear it down, but it was going to take a while, and she wasn't sure how long they had before his dad made another surprise appearance. At the very least, Jasper didn't seem deranged. Delusional, sure, since he'd been more exasperated and irritated than anything else, like a world weary parent dealing with two obstinate teens. She thought she would have preferred him to be stark raving mad. If none of his actions made sense, it might be easier to trick or mislead him. If he was still going about things in a semi-logical manner, such as keeping her as a morality pet for Garnet, knowing that would secure his son's obedience, they had much bigger things to worry about, because that meant he was planning things out, even if he couldn't have predicted that Treva would interrupt his kidnapping attempt. Right now her best bet was that, since he didn't know her, to try to come off as non-threatening as possible, in the hopes he would underestimate her and let his guard down. After all, she appeared to be a petite teenage girl who was virtually defenseless without her wand.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 am
User Image

( PurebloodSlytherin AlumnusLegilimens/Occulumens ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I don't want to know what he wants from me to be alive, the last time I saw him, he gave me a souvenir." Garnet won't bother explaining the context. Besides, it was probably obvious- since he used to desperately hide his burnt scar for three years as a kid before saying "******** it" and abandoning said habit. "I hate surprises, would have been more predictable if he was like that Lysandar Tempest." He didn't sound like that he would like that version because on the other hand, he didn't think a father having the level of that kidnapping murderer was a good idea, either. Treva would have died immediately if it was.

"I want to say I don't keep promises but- I will," Garnet grumbled but agreed nonetheless. But if he wanted both of them to be alive, Garnet needed to be more careful. Knowing her, the fact that she was awfully calm was kind of surprising. Not that she all impulsive and s**t, but whatever. He eventually assisted Treva in her attempt to loosen the ties, while keeping an eye on the door. Which was lead by a staircase. He looked up the ceiling, wondering if he could hopefully hear the step noises from here. It better can, because he wasn't sure what will Jasper would think if he saw the two of them trying to loosen the ties...

"Someone's coming," Garnet urgently whispered, seeing that the door suddenly opened. The old man descended down the stairs, then noticed that Garnet had his hands on the front, not on the back where it should be, making him look at him with suspicion. Then looked at Treva with the same look as well, he clearly didn't look impressed. If Treva didn't quickly stop what she was doing, Jasper might just do it for her and pull the couch away from her. "Don't even bother," Jasper told him (or probably them) disapprovingly, "Or do I need to cast a jinx as well?"

"I never knew that jinxing is one way to express hospitality," Garnet bitterly remarked, his voice shaking due to him trying to maintain his composure. That's right, keep him talking, distract him from Treva. Garnet honestly didn't know how long was this going to take, wondering when will the Ministry come for them. Since, assuming he was going to go idealistic about it, the son of a Wizengamot member suddenly disappeared. His disappearance most likely won't go unnoticed.

"You didn't give me a choice," Jasper hissed, "And what part of 'We need to talk' did you not understand? You think I'm that deranged to kill you?"

Garnet was very tempted to yell at Jasper about the fact that he crossed the line on killing their family. Sure, Grandpere Agate was an total a*****e, but the fact that Jasper had to go in lengths of trying to kill his mother was already unforgivable. He hated this plan, but at the same point Garnet knew that keeping him distracted from whatever he was planning was a valid idea. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked suspiciously.

Jasper didn't answer immediately, but he was thoughtful at the moment. "I'm not going to pretend that I like long speeches," he said in a sincerely casual manner, "But I want you to know that the people you shared a house with in Sussex weren't saints: they don't give a s**t about family. Not even your grandpere Agate. They don't care whether you get harmed, not even thinking about restoring the family name. I don't believe that, I can imagine you doing better things than that. How about I tell you that I can give you a ticket so that we could get what we should have-"

"Our family name's not important anymore," Garnet interrupted, "There's no point trying to restore it, after all that happened because of-"

"Correction, they are the ones responsible!" Jasper rebuked, looking like he was either about to grab Garnet by the shirt, or pull out his wand to curse Treva, "All I wanted is to bring the family name to where it should be, clean up the mess our ancestors did after the war. I would have accepted the notion, but your sorry excuse of an uncle should have done his duties as heir in the first place. He goes around mingling like he's a noble priest and what? Run away from home by being a ******** cursebreaker, ignore his own family even. Hell, yet I'm the one treated like I'm a death eater, and I'm sure he didn't even want to meet or see you."

"But you're willing to hurt your own-- You orphaned Esmeralda, she- she was just a kid!" Garnet didn't even sound angry, he sounded hurt at being reminded that his dad was willing to stoop down and made himself worse than his grandfather.

"And your Slytherin snake of a mother betrayed her own husband!" Jasper pointed his own face, which had a very noticeable scar on it, "Eye for an eye. She should know that I was only doing what was right to advance the family! But no, all she cared was her so-called ambition- just like Lazuli and your grandpere: always thinking of themselves. And your grandmother?" He clicked his tongue in sincere spite, "Yep. Willing throw their own kid under the bus. At least I don't do that to my own kid."

Garnet stared at his father at the moment, with a mix of disbelief and hurt. Mainly because the way Jasper said "Slytherin" was as if it's a bad thing, and Garnet was a Slytherin himself. It was obvious that Jasper didn't know his son at all, even after everything he did back in Hogsmeade to keep Treva from harm. But did he... did he forget the fact that he hurt his own kid with a fire spell? He gritted his teeth, trying to reconsider his initial reaction before finally speaking, "So what. What do you want me to do."

"I want to say write a letter to your family in Sussex about what happened right now," Jasper told him sternly, expression serious, "Or not. I'm not sure. Maybe I'll do it myself, since you have no idea where we are. Either way we have a family reunion to make up for. Objections?" The old man looked at Treva with a glare, clearly giving Garnet a message that there will be consequences. Garnet followed suit in looking at her, too, but he has this very conflicted look. He was afraid that his family, maybe even his mother would get hurt because of him. Garnet made a shaky sigh, slowly shaking his head, "Silence means no? Got it."

Jasper turned around and was ascending on the stair, but he halted. As if there was something he forgot. "By the way, she's Treva, right?" He took a moment to glance at her... bluish-purple hair, "I'm curious, what house was she?"

Garnet didn't answer. Or well, he didn't have the mood to answer if that meant Jasper shoving his subtle house prejudice on his eardrums. But at the same time, he looked hesitant and terrified about why the hell his father wanted to know. He looked away in bitterness, it was obvious that he didn't want to answer it because he was fighting to keep his calm down. "That's fine. But if she's a Slytherin, break up with her," after that, he left the room and closed the door shut.

"Bullshit, I'm definitely not gonna break up with you," he crisply said now that it was just the two of us, but his face felt so crestfallen, "Looks like I'm luring the entire family in. And they're going to be so bloody mad at me for starting round two. I... I'm not seeing any bright side in this one."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
                                                        𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!
                                                        𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( im very very sorry for this long post, feel free to make the closing post if you want ))
                                                        ((also i tweaked some dialogues to avoid confusion))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Abandoned Building, Basementxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Treva
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:19 am
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, let's be grateful your dad's just plain evil, not batshit crazy evil, huh?" If this was a 'Lysander Tempest' situation she was pretty sure they'd both already be dead, or worse. At least Jasper's only motive seemed to be revenge. That was her guess, anyways. It seemed like a very Gryffindor thing to do. Had she had her hands free, she would have been tempted to slap him for his reluctant agreement, but instead she focused her efforts on wearing down the ties, until the tell-tale sound of footsteps approaching could be heard, and she stopped, swearing under her breath.

She kept her head down as Jasper approached. Maybe she should retract some of her 'he's not crazy' theory. That said, at least her other hypothesis had been proven correct. He was going to try to lure the rest of the family out via Garnet. Of course, it was pretty idiotic as he had no way to guarantee that they didn't bring the Ministry with them as well. Still, she didn't say anything until after Jasper had left again, then stared at Garnet incredulously. "Good to know he's concerned about your love life," she remarked sardonically, trying not to laugh hysterically at the thought that Garnet seemed concerned she might have believed he was about to do such a thing. "Don't be a moron," she snapped at him instead. "Your family is not going to blame you for being kidnapped, and the bright side to this is that we're not dead, and once we get ourselves untied and our wands back, it's going to be what? Six against one?"

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff