Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Norfolk ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image
                                                  My accidental happily ever after
                                                  The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter
                                                  I must admit you were not a part of my book
                                                  But now if you open it up and take a look
                                                  You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 || 𝔸𝕘𝕖 𝟝 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Izzy tugged at her dress, and then shifted in her shoes. Her tights were itchy, and she was certain that she wasn't going to be able to keep the dress as clean as she thought her new mummy liked. But that was fine, right? She had a mummy now. And a daddy, and two brothers (ick!), but still! She hadn't been int he family long, so when she found out that her aunts were getting married, she stared at her mum like she was crazy. She didn't have an aunt before, but she had a lot now. The family seemed really big, and Izzy had to ask several times who was who. She already knew who Grandma Jarai was, and then there was Grandma Melinda, and Grandpa Gerald, and Grandpa Thomas, and... Izzy shook her head, thinking that she was never going to get this right. It was already confusing enough that her mummy had a twin, and then Will and Jack were twins. She wondered if that meant that she had a twin too, or that her dad had one. She looked at her mummy and daddy, frowning. "We have a loooooooooooot of family, don't we? Why?" She herself previously only had her old mummy, and that was it. She missed her too, but she had a new one. And a lot of family. A lot of family that had kids too.

════════════════════════

Location: Pensthorpe National Park
                                                  Thinking: Why are there so many people???
                                                  OOC:

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So when you were here I had no idea
                                                  You the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So now it's so clear, I need you here always

Yukina101

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:25 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Ⓐⓖⓔ ⓸ | Ⓣⓦⓘⓝⓢ | Ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ Ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓔⓝⓣⓢ

The rhythm of the city
But once you get it down
Then you can own this town
You can wear the crown

Jack had wiggled in his seat basically the moment he had been told he couldn't in fact go off and play on the jungle gym they had passed up until after the wedding. He still didn't understand why there was even a wedding! Both aunts lived together, and they had babies together (not really babies since Aine and Theo were even older than he and Will!) and they kissed and hugged and did all that other married stuff like their mummy and da so obviously they were married. Maybe they just wanted to wear pretty dresses and eat cake. That's why he'd have a wedding! Though not for the dresses, just for the cake. Will, while also itching to go and play especially in the pond where it said there were frogs to catch, was also itching because he didn't like the feel of wearing a tie. It made his neck feel weird and he kept pulling at it but then his mummy kept pulling it tight which just made it itchier! He swore when he was bigger and could make his own decisions beyond nap time and what he wanted for lunch he was going to decree all ties be buried in dragon poop. At least his da promised that when the boring parts were done he could take it off, but unfortunately not bury it in dragon poop. Darn. Finally though the wedding was over and after having to watch his two aunts kiss (gross) their da thanked him, his brother, and his new sister for sitting nice and quiet and asked if they were hungry. Of course, he was starving! "It's waaayyy past when we usually eat supper." Will informed his da with a scrunch of his nose before hopping off his seat and tearing off his tie. At last, he could breathe! Jack didn't mind tie too too much but it didn't mean he liked it either so he took it off as well giving it to his mummy like his twin and walking over to where there were plates of yummy smelling food and a gigantic purple cake. He was so hungry he bet he could eat like five whole pieces by himself! But as they were getting the cake his sister Izzy asked about their whole family. Izzy was kinda weird. On one hand, he sorta liked having a sister especially since she was his and Will's age and not little like Lia was. That meant she could actually play and talk and stuff. But on the other hand, she wanted to play different things and she was allllwwayyysssss asking questions which got really annoying. Except this one was actually one he wanted to hear the answer to too. "Yeah, why do we have lots of family? Did Grandma Jarai adopt lots of kids too?" It was an honest question. They had lots of cousins, and then there were other kids he didn't know so what if they were adopted too?

Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just doo-wopulation.
And I got street savoir faire.

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 pm
E S T E L L E C O H E N

On the Job Hunt
Self Proclaimed VooDoo Witch Lady

User Image

Estelle had so far been enjoying her time in England. It was fun and fancy free as some would say. She had yet to settle into a job but that was okay. She didn't need a job. She had savings from her last job and family here so it wasn't like she'd end up on the streets if she didn't get a job. Hell she had like a huge family here. It was insane. As it was she was currently attending her niece's wedding to a woman named Rose. They had 2 adorable little children as well. She was absolutely in love with those kids.

The ceremony had been beautiful and almost tear jerking, and now the wedding party had commenced. She casually got herself a piece of cake, before looking around the party. Who to talk too.... She could talk to her family but that was boring. She wanted to meet more people in England than just her huge arse family! She spotted two men chatting, and walked on over. It wasn't like she was shy or anything. Hah! Her shy??? That was crazy. She smiled warmly at them, hoping that her rather... neon outfit would get some sort of reaction out of them.

"Hiya! I'm Estelle Cohen. The beautiful bride's aunt.... although we're actually the same age.... You know the Ellis Family is kind of huge and the Cohen family is even huger." She rolled her eyes but grinned at the two. "And what are your names?" Nope shy wasn't not even a word she knew. That was for sure. She took a munch from her cake and grinned at the two.

OOC: Nial and Kenji o3o sorry for intruding <3

Yukina101

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:26 pm
26 letters from A to Z...
L-A-U-G-H, E, and there's S.
Put them in an order and-
They become words.
Words become a sentence,
When you add nouns and verbs.

User Image
M A R I N A
E U G E N I E
E D G E W O R T H

FORMER SLYTHERINPROUD HALFBLOODMOTHERAUROR

It was natural to think about your own wedding when in attendance at the wedding of a friend, particularly your closest friend since the age of twelve or so. Marina was almost surprised Nell and Rose were the last of their particular friend group to be married. Well, aside from Niall, but she didn't exactly keep tabs on his love life, she had enough to worry about. Still, she would have thought it would have been her and Damien (well, mostly her, since she still harbored the sneaking suspicion that Damien would have very much liked to propose the day after they graduated), or Gracie and Dom still holding out. But the two vampires (how she, the straitlaced auror, suddenly had all these undead friends, she had no idea) had eloped a while ago, and now the two Hufflepuffs were finally married as well.

It wasn't so much that Marina particularly thought it necessary for them to get married, although being Nell's maid of honor just like Nell had been hers had been nice, but she knew it was something Nell had wanted for a long time, both of them, especially now that they'd adopted. It was a beautiful cool spring (or almost spring, at any rate) evening, and park was devoid of snow, something she'd been a bit worried about, seeing as the wedding and reception were both being held outside. Weather charms and the like worked wonders, but this was a muggle area, and at least they didn't have to worry too much about obvious magic now. Besides, there was plenty of open space and play areas for the numerous children running around, and the lilac and gold decorations looked lovely.

Being three months pregnant made everything a bit more difficult, but all in all Marina was very sure that this pregnancy was going much more easy on her body than the last one. This made her tempted to hypothesize that the baby was female, but for the sake of neutrality, she kept her conspiracies to herself. Her bump was just truly beginning to show, but she thought that might have just been the fit of the dress, and at least she didn't have to worry about not mentioning it anymore, as everyone really knew by now. She was starting to put on weight, she had noted, especially since the morning sickness was dying down, but she was tired, even though the reception was just starting, and having to pee constantly, aching tits, the massive headache she'd had this morning, and the slight dizziness she was feeling, having just stood up, weren't exactly fun.

Neither was dealing with a moody toddler. Gid had not thrown a fit during the ceremony, although he had fidgeted a lot and tried to get up several times, and while much of it was just toddler antsiness, he'd been acting out more than usual since getting the news about the impending baby. He was three; it was hard for a three year old to hold a grudge, but just because he was young didn't mean he couldn't give his parents, specifically his 'muve', the cold shoulder for this shocking betrayal. Because of this he was already trying to dart off, instead of lingering near his parents, and Marina quickly scooped him off the ground, it being easier than having to crouch down to talk to him. She usually didn't like to talk to him while standing above him, after all; Gid had enough Aldred in him to know when he was being patronized and make it very clear he didn't enjoy it.

"Leggo," the redhaired toddler grunted, squirming around in her arms. "Lemme down, Muve."

"Nope," she said briskly. "Where are you off to? You need to eat something first."

"I'm gonna eat cake," Gid insisted. "I wanna play wi' Awn-ya and Fee and Zaz and Dez, and- and those other kids, leggo!"

Marina assumed that by 'those other kids' he meant the Hawthorne children, who he had probably met before, but didn't remember the names of, but was hesitant to just let him go off. He was the youngest and smallest of all of them, and while certainly too old to be expected to sit on her on Damien's lap gnawing on cake the whole night, she wasn't sure how comfortable she felt about letting him go off to play with the rest of them. It was getting darker by the minute- how easy would it be for the rest of them to leave him behind in their games, or for him to wander off somewhere alone? She was probably being paranoid, she admitted, but she was paranoid for a reason. She'd worked a few missing children cases. But she also sensed that Gid was on the verge of a meltdown if a compromise was not reached quickly, and so, glancing at Damien in a 'he's going to blow' sort of warning, she set her son down, still keeping a firm hold on him by his sweater vest.

"You can go along with them if you promise to stay where an adult can see you, and hold one of the older kid's hands." The oldest of the children present seemed to be Ariana Hawthorne's daughter, who looked around eleven or twelve, but Marina wasn't sure if a preteen would be hanging around with a bunch of younger children who weren't Hogwarts age. Regardless, Aine, who was nine, Theo, who was eight, or Zach and Desi, who were seven, could most likely be trusted to look after Gideon. The moment the words passed her lips, of course, he was nodding like a bobblehead before running off, tripping in his dress shoes before righting himself, calling after the Ellis-Hall siblings. Marina watched him go with a vague sense of shock, as if it were finally sinking in that he was no longer her baby, able to walk and run and ignore her entirely. God, she was turning into her mother. "If we don't see him running by with them again in five minutes, you'll have to go find him," she groaned. "I'm exhausted, and all I had to do was stand there."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'd like to show you,
A million things.
I'd like to make the world,
For you, a better place,
But when it pours, it really rains...
So put on your boots, and let's play.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:04 pm
Isn't this such a beautiful night?
We're underneath a thousand shining stars!
Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?
Look at this place, look at your faces!
I've never seen you look like this before!

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

THREE YEARS OLD │ DIRT ENTHUSIAST │ SOON TO BE BIG BROTHER

Gid weaved through the crowd of people much bigger than him. Luckily, most of them seemed to be sitting down at tables or just standing in place, so it wasn't as hard to get through them. On the other hand, it was hard to see what was in front of them. But he had spotted Aine and Theo when Muve had picked him up, and he propelled his short legs forward, darting around an older woman, then cutting in front of a younger man, ignoring any 'where are your parents' looks thrown his way. He could still see Muve and Dadien from here, if only by Muve's hair. It was orange, like his, so it stuck out. He finally reached the two older children, panting. Theo was saying something he didn't understand at all, but everyone said it was because English, whatever that was, wasn't Theo's first language, whatever that was. Gid wasn't really sure. As far as he knew, everyone talked, but sometimes he didn't know what they were talking about that. "It's too dark to see birds," he complained, and then tugged at Aine's free hand. "Awn-ya, I can have cake too?" He knew he could, but he might not be tall enough to reach it, so it seemed best to get in the older girl's good graces now.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Look at this place, look at your faces!
They're shining like a thousand shining stars!
Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?
Why don't you let yourself just be somewhere different?
Why don't you let yourself just be whoever you are?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:34 pm
Strange things happening in the land.
Wars going on; hold our heart to mourn.
Wild and wasted waters.
Have come to carry me, carry me on.
Carry me on, my mother's prayers.
Dark waters have come to carry my cares,
So take me on my mother's prayers.

User Image
FA N C H O N
M A R I E
C O H E N

Haitian Witch │ Muggleborn │ Adopted

It was pretty ******** depressing, Fanchon reflected, to be attending the wedding of a niece (although she and Nell had really grown up more like cousins), and watching her marry another woman, having expected to have hit this stage a long time ago herself. She was trying not to be bitter, she knew, and failing miserably. It'd been... almost two years. She had managed to push Heloise to a corner of her mind where she no longer really registered unless she was actively trying to think about her, but it still stung to be here, watching two happy new wives and their children. This was what she'd wanted, what she'd thought she'd have by now. Instead, here she was, in an entirely different country, still feeling lost. Well, ******** Heloise, and ******** her bitterness. She was at a wedding, a family wedding, and she was going to at least attempt to enjoy herself. Maybe there'd be some attractive singles. There had to be, right? Fanchon sipped at her drink pensively. Estelle was talking to two men, and the majority of the guests seemed to be families with children. Great. She needed a social life, rather than the single, brooding, job hunting life, but most of her friends in Haiti had been other gay couples. She could offer to babysit, she supposed, suppressing a snort of amusement.

OOC:
Username

Don't you leave no candle to burn.
I leave with the waves, 'neath the stern.
I'll leave with the evening on my breath.
You'll find my letters when I've left.
I won't remember the fires of home
My homeless bones churn them ragged stones.
May the sickness of my heart be told.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Feeling unknown and you're all alone
                                                  Flesh and bone by telephone
                                                  Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || 7 Yᴇᴀʀs Oʟᴅ

════════════════════════

Zach was bored. B-O-R-E-D bored! His mum and dad were making eyes at each other again, probably thinking about when they were married or something just as sappy, and he and Desi were left to their own devices. Well, for the most part. He was still certain that they were still watching, even if they weren't looking like it. Zach just sighed and kicked his shoe against the legs of his chair. Vaguely he wondered if he was going to be able to take a sip of his parents' drinks, but they usually got annoyed when he asked that. It wasn't like he was going to bite people as a result. He just wondered what blood tasted like! He glanced over at Desi, wondering if she was just as bored as he was. "I'm booooooooored. Is there anything to do besides look at animals? It's not like we don't see any. We have lots of cats and an owl at home." He frowned and started tugging at his tie. Maybe if he got out of it, he could get to do something other than sit around and stare at everything. It wasn't like he had a book with him either. That just made this ten times worse since at least he could read when he was bored, but no such luck.

════════════════════════

Location: Pensthorpe National Park
                                                  Thinking: I know we're here for the cake and all, but isn't there something to DO besides stare at animals all night?
                                                  OOC:

Take second best, put me to the test
                                                  Things on your chest that we need to confess
                                                  I will deliver you know, I'm a forgiver
                                                  Reach out and touch faith

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKεпנı Fяαпcıƨcσ C. Aρσƨтσʟ
Eyelopѕ Eмporιυм Sнop Aѕѕιѕтαɴт Mυѕιcιαɴ Hυғғlepυғғ Alυмɴυѕ Hαlғ-Blood Aɴιмαɢυѕ spacey

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Let 'em have their time, sit back and let 'em shine
                                                    Let 'em rise and rise, 'cause one day they're gonna fall
                                                    Let 'em soak in the sun, sit back and let 'em have their fun
                                                    Let 'em spill their guts, 'cause one day they're gonna slip on 'em

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║██║▌│█║▌│║║█

Kenji just quietly listened about Niall's shenanigans... Until he asked him a question if he had been gallivanting around the world. Well, sometimes he kinda did in some places in the British Isles if Niall meant it in a "travelling" sense. But if he meant in another sense, Kenji would look him in the eye so hard because did he forgot that he was actually demisexual and demiromantic? Sure, he and Matteo used to be a real thing back in Hogwarts but that was a long time ago, they were still friends, though. "Uhm, you mean in a traveling sense, right?" He asked, confused and asking for cleared airs, "If yes, well yeah I kinda am doing gigs in some places in Britain. It's a great ride for me, to be honest. Still building up my goal slow and steady, but there's progress, of course"

Kenji proceeded to eat a bit of his cake and was considering asking his friend if he had met anyone interesting when a woman wearing a neon outfit decided to approach the two of them. She introduced herself as Estelle Coben... And she was the bride's (definitely Nell's) aunt? Well, wasn't that a bit surprising? Though to be fair his father and his Aunt Heli has this weird age gap resulting him and his cousin Clara to have a weird age gap as well. Jesus-Mary-Joseph, he felt kinda old and he was only twenty-seven-ish. "Glad to meet you, Estelle." He greeted, unfortunately he already removed his glasses that he could no longer add the cool-guy points on him (it was just really fun to pull out the shades, makes him feel cooler and shadier), but he just rolled with it. "Name's Kenji. Kenji Apostol. I was Nell and Rose's housemate back in Hogwarts and I work as a musician" He could have tried to introduce Niall to her but, the guy has a voice for himself. Maybe Kenji didn't really have to speak for him now that he was an adult, hopefully.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║██║▌│█║▌│║║█

Let 'em play their songs, let 'em say what's right and wrong
                                                    Let 'em do their thing 'cause they'll never be you and me
                                                    We got our own style, we got a way of living life
                                                    If they can't get down, well we don't need them around

Well I could be angry, but you're not worth the fight [And besides, I'm moving on]
                                                    [I've counted to ten and I'm feeling alright] And besides, I'm moving on

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    Wıтħ [Niall and Estelle] αт [Pensthorpe National Park]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Out.Of.Creativity >
                                                    ---

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTable
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZach, Mum and Da
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJealous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wнαт'ѕ тнαт н ι ∂ ι η g ιηѕι∂є тнє c ℓ σ ѕ є т ? xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sняσυɗєɗ ιη ɗ α я к η є ѕ ѕ ; ιт'ѕ Mσмму'ѕ LιттƖє M σ η ѕ т є я ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wнαт'ѕ тнαт н υ ∂ ∂ ℓ є ∂ ∂σωη ву тнє в є ∂ ρ σ ѕ т ? xxxxxx
                                                          Wαιтιηg ιη я є ρ σ ѕ є ; ιт'ѕ Mσмму'ѕ Lιттℓє M σ η ѕ т є я ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesiree, lacking anything better to do, was trying to amuse herself by people-watching. Unfortunately for the child, she was not very fond of people in general, and so watching them wasn't particularly fun. Especially since she was mostly watching all of the other kids run around and talk to each other, and she wanted to talk to them and play with them too, but she couldn't, because she didn't like people. She didn't know why that was, why she didn't like people but still wanted to play with the other kids. But she had Zach and that was all she needed, right? Except he was sitting with her, and neither of them were having a very good time. When he declared that he was bored, she crossed her arms and nodded in agreement. She looked up at their parents, their mother turning to look at them both. "There are plenty of other kids around to play with," Ada pointed out, much to Desi's annoyance. "Dunno them," she said, pouting. The blonde woman frowned. "You know some of them," she said, and Desi slumped in her chair, shaking her head. "I know Gid," she replied. "An' Gid's only three an' he's talking to Aunt Nell and Aunt Rose's new kids and I dunno them."

spaceDesi heard her mother say a word under her breath that she wasn't supposed to say, and she sunk lower in her chair, watching the woman look around, searching for someone. Who, Desi had no idea. "Les and Tassy brought Riddles," her mum said, "and Dom and Gracie have Eve and Melody." Desi had seen all those people earlier, but she didn't see them now. "I'm bored," Desi said pointedly, echoing her brother. "I want cake an' I wanna go home 'cause there's too many people an' I don't know them." Her mother sighed, and Desi felt guilty. She didn't want to be frustrating! But she didn't want to talk to people! It wasn't her fault she barely knew anyone. Why weren't Uncle Chalmes and Aunt Elli and all their kids invited? Since when did Uncle Les and Aunt Tassy get invited to stuff Uncle Chalmes wasn't at? That didn't happen ever. She wanted to see Chance and Kory! Kory was too loud sometimes and she used to be a boy and was a girl now which was weird, but at least Desi knew her! And Chance was always nice and she loved him the best of all her cousins, almost as much as she loved Zach.

space"We made sure you had your earplugs so that it wouldn't be too loud, so you could play with the others and it wouldn't hurt your ears," Ada said, and Desi squirmed because she was using her Patient Mum voice. Desi didn't like that voice, she always felt like she was being a bother when Mum used it. "And you've met Aine and Theo, you liked them okay." The child stared forward, not looking at her mother, and exhaled sharply. "Zach, why don't you and your sister go see what they're up to with Gid, hm? Keep him out of trouble for your Aunt Mari and Uncle Damien." What Ada was really saying was, Zach, you're the sociable one, please make your shy sister act sociable for a little while. Ada worried about Desiree sometimes, because of how shy she was. She remembered being that shy, and it had never been a sign of anything good with her. She had no way of knowing why her daughter didn't like people, the only reason Desi ever gave for it was 'they hurt my ears.' The earplugs were supposed to help with that, but the child wasn't being as receptive to them as she'd hoped. Desi squirmed again, and then, in a very un-ladylike manner that she knew her Grandma Nat would've killed her over (good thing she wasn't here, Desi thought), she slid from the chair, grabbing her brother's hand. "C'mon," she said. Her mum was upset and she didn't want her to be upset. She could talk to Aine and Theo... It'd be okay, as long as Zach came with her, right? And she needed to look after Gid, he wasn't a baby anymore but he was still her baby cousin. She had to take care of him, right? And if he could talk to the Ellis-Hall kid so could she.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx I cαη н є α я тнєм ѕ ℓ ι т н є я ι η g ιηѕι∂є тнє ω α ℓ ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx I cαη н є α я тнєм ѕ н υ ƒ ƒ ℓ ι η g συт ιη тнє н α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Lιттℓє н є α т н є η ѕ ; вℓαѕρнємσυѕ c я є α т υ я є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Tнєу ω α η т уσυя в ℓ σ σ ∂ ; тнєу η є є ∂ тσ ƒ є є ∂

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

I remember when my father put his fist through
                                                      The wall that
                                                      separated the dining room
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      heart in my chest and the clouds of my breath
                                                      Didn't know where we were
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine grinned when Dot agreed on cake and the two headed over to the cake table. Dot had already grabbed his slice, and she was just about to grab hers when a voice mentioned the sky being too dark to see the birds. She glanced down to find Gideon Edgeworth tugging on her hand, and she couldn't help but smile. Gid was about the cutest little kid she'd ever met. He was always so happy and bouncy. She loved it. Even if he kind of slaughtered her name. It was a cute way to pronounce it and she knew it wasn't a normal English name. Her being from Ireland and all. She nodded her head at his question.

"O' course yer can have sum cake Gid!" She said reaching to grab a plate and slice for him. She handed the sweets down to him before grabbing her own slice. Now that she was feeling more comfortable her accent was fading away. She usually talked better when she wasn't stressed, but when she was anxious or frustrated it came out full force. She took a bite of her cake as she contemplated his first comment. "Tis night time... but dare are night time birds too! Loike owls and bats and stuff. Dot do you know any other night time birds?"

We'll be lacing the same shoes
                                                      That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      know that we're headstrong
                                                      And our heart's gone

Quote:
Quote:
Miss GryffindorK
The Forgotten Weasley
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ridley Mona Lovell
Riddles

Ridley was never a particularly shy child, but it was overwhelming at the wedding to be with all her cousins and aunts and uncle. She had been sticking to her Daddy and Mommy but it was growing boring. Everyone else was having fun! Jack and Will were over there. Will was tearing off his tie. Shame the twins looked so handsome. Ridley liked dressing up. She loved the pretty yellow and white dress she wore and how it swirled whenever she spun. There was Gid. And then there was her Aunt Nell and Rose's kids. She spotted Zach and Desi looking extremely bored and finally being pushed off to mingle with the others, and Ridley had a brilliant idea. Ridley pulled on her father's hand and said, "Daddy! Daddy! Can I?" She nodded towards Desi and Zach with a big smile. Not waiting for an answer, Ridley took off and approaching Desi called out "Desi!" before giving her "cousin" a large hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034
Dressed: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grace had found the ceremony to be very Nell and Rose like, and very lovely. She of course was all about being the bridesmaid and wasn't even THAT offended that she hadn't been chosen as maid of honor. And of course because of the wedding she'd been able to sneak Eve and Mels out of school to see them! Of course it wasn't quite sneaking, but she liked to call it that anyways. The two were practically attached at the hip so when she'd mentioned the wedding to Eve, her daughter had immediately demanded Melody be her +1. She rolled her eyes at the two. And of course her lovely husband was there as well. It was quite nice to be able to finally call him husband. The fact that it had taken Rose and Nell even longer to get married than her and Dominic was rather gratifying though.

She glanced at the cake, desperately wishing that if she took a bite out of it it would taste like cake again, before quietly taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. At least Ada had figured that one out. She was sure if she actually put her mind to it she could figure out the rest of the food and drink stuff, but she was just not a motivated person. Never had been. Probably why she would have never ended up in Slytherin even if she had been cunning and all that other boring stuff. How she'd ended up in Ravenclaw still baffled her at times. The number of times she'd gotten locked out of her own common room because the riddle was too hard for her were far too many.

She glanced at her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend to be. "Are you two just gonna hang out with us adults all night or are you going to go play or whatever it is official Hogwarts Students do?" She teased the two with a coy grin, before brushing a stray hair of Eve's behind her ear. When had her baby gotten so big???? At the look on her face, Melody rolled her eyes. "Aunt Gracie if you start blubbering about how your baby girl is all grown up again I'm gonna puke." The child reprimanded her, before turning to Eve with a grin. "So cake? Or what do you wanna do????"

If I lay my нεα∂ down, will you α∂мιяε
                                                      The way I can ¢ℓøṡε my eyes τøиιģнτ
                                                      And burn my ¢øиṡ¢ιøυṡ for the¢нøιя
                                                      I see the ṡτяεετṡ вυяи every time I fall αṡℓεερ

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Δɢε ΣιɢнτGгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdFυτυгε Hσɢшλгτs Ѕτυdεπτ

Theo grabbed his slice of cake,and watched Aine prepare a slice for herself. Then he heard a little voice, so he looked over to see little Gideon asking if he, too, could have cake. Aine got him another slice, so the older of the boys stepped back to allow her room to work. Gid had also asked about birds, and Aine said there were nighttime birds like owls and bats. He looked confused a moment, then piped up. "We learned in school that bats are mammals, not birds. Just flying mammals!" He grinned, proud he'd remembered all about bats. They read a whole book and everything! He couldn't think of any besides owls, so he figured he'd just leave it alone. Theo led the way to a small table and set his cake there, then lifted Gid's onto the table too, and pulled out his chair. With a grin he scurried over to his sister and pulled out her chair too. He had to be extra polite! He climbed into his own seat and grabbed his fork, happily plunging it into the delicious looking cake.

Wᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡ, ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀssᴇs ʙʏ
Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ I ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

Hεгε ςσϻεs λπστнεг πεш dλψ

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

{OoC:}

The United Kingdom