Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Wiltshire ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm
Wiltshire

User Image

Wiltshire is a ceremonial county in South West England. Wiltshire is characterised by its high downland and wide valleys. Salisbury Plain is famous as the location of the Stonehenge and Avebury stone circles and other ancient landmarks and as the main training area in the UK of the British Army. The city of Salisbury is notable for its medieval cathedral. Important country houses open to the public include Longleat, near Warminster, and the National Trust's Stourhead, near Mere.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera was furious. If she could set the world aflame and just watch it burn she just might. How dare her parents go behind her back and engage her to Avian Lovette of all people! Or anyone! She was perfectly happy not getting married anytime soon. It also showed how desperate both families were which was just sad. There was a time when, despite being so far away from the main family, that her father would never dream of marrying her off to some Ravenclaw. As for Avian's family, were they mad? Everyone knew the rumors (that were true) about the nature of the head and his wife's arrest. They arranged for the murder of their own son-in-law and then had enough items of dark magic that it took days for the ministry to empty out the manor properly... and then there was what happened to the house elves... all those dead in secret catacombs.

Sera, of course, had come to her father's office earlier not expecting anything out of sorts. Then he said simply that she was engaged. When she asked who, the man seemed so proud to say they had met before and knew each other, and it was Avian Lovette a boy from a good family and likely the heir (especially considering the way that the girl Gypsy and her brother Echo turned out). In Sera's opinion the older Lovettes were superstitious old fools and Avian was spineless. Mildly talented musician. Head of music club. Scrawny. Artistic but not clever. Avian was not the sort of man she needed or wanted in her life. She was born to rule and yet she couldn't because she was a girl. Avian would hold her back even more from her future ambitions in the ministry. Like a good girl, though, Sera nodded. She said nothing and showed no expression. She merely said "very well" and requested to go out.

It wasn't until she had reached the stables she was able to let out a scream of frustration. Picking her fastest stead she pushed him to a gallop and after hours of riding finally returned at a slower pace weaving through old trails when she spotted a familiar figure standing in her way. Sighing she dismounted and said, crossing her arms, and sounding far more annoyed than usual her voice still hoarse from her screams of frustration earlier, she said, "Alec, what are you doing? You're a mess. Mum will be furious. And if you bring in bugs to the house..." Sera sighed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: Summer 2033
Dressed: to conquer

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:25 pm
You were a child, crawling-
On your knees toward it...
Making Mama so proud;
But your voice is too loud.
We like to watch you laughing,
As you pick the insects off plants.
No time to think of consequences,
No time to control yourself.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

ten years old │ little brother │ pureblood

Alec was fit to be tied, which might have accounted for how peculiarly aggressive he was being, scrabbling in the dirt just off one of the riding trails. The dirt was damp and soft and clung to his hands, which ordinarily he enjoyed, but now he slapped his hands against his scrawny knees irritably every few moments shaking it off, and returned to clawing through it. He came up with a worm, writhing wildly in his grip, and dropped it. It wasn't fair. None of it was fair. Of course he hadn't just found out he wouldn't be attending Hogwarts this year; it was obvious enough given the fact that he wouldn't be turning eleven until October, but it had really sunk in when he had returned home for the summer and realized he'd be spending yet another year in bloody charms school. What little enthusiasm Alec had ever held for it was long gone; his friends were few and far between, his teachers were counting down the days until he 'graduated', his parents seemed at their limit, and he'd still been nursing a split lip from a just before the end of term fight when he'd come home.

Had Alec had a habit of winning these fights, it would have been a battle wound. He did not, and had had to pretend it was not there at all rather than brag about it. In short, he was ten, and on the verge of wanting very much to grow up while simultaneously finding the idea revolting. Right now digging for bugs didn't hold the satisfaction it once had. He had come out here on foot with his dog; Alec, while not as fond of horses as his sister, enjoyed riding fast, but he was still a child and only frequently allowed on one of the small, almost pony size mares, who was exceedingly gentle and disappointingly slow. It wasn't fair that Sera got first pick of the stallions. She wasn't even supposed to ride the way she did. So rather than try to get Sylvie to a gallop, he'd walked. It had been a long, angry walk as well, even with Wylie yelping and barking at his heels.

His dog was sniffing in the bushes nearby, but barked once as Alec's older sister's horse came up the trail, and the boy looked up. He hoped she'd just continue past him, but then saw her slowing and dismounting, and groaned. Loudly. "Go away, Sera," he snapped, as she sighed and crossed her arms. "I'm not bothering you." Why was she acting so annoyed, anyways? He'd left her alone all this week! Her irate tone was bad enough, but being called a mess pushed him to his limit. With a very ten year old shriek of rage, he grabbed a clod of dirt and chucked it at her. "Go away! I don't care about Mum!" They were all stupid; Mum, Dad, her, the horse... He kicked at the dirt around him angrily.

OOC:
mc2

Take only what you need from it;
A family of trees wanting to be haunted.
The water is warm but it's sending me shivers...
A baby is born, crying out for attention.
Memories fade like looking through a fogged mirror;
Decisions are made and not bought.
I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot; I guess not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera was already annoyed and the sass of a ten year old little brother did not help her mood. When he threw the clod of dirt, she dodged most of it (thank you quidditch practices) and it burst on a nearby tree, dusting the back of her with the loose dirt. Taking a long breath, she crossed her arms again, closed her eyes for a full second before looking at Alec and raising a single brow. In a eerily calm tone she asked, "You were saying?"

Not bothering to uncross her arm or dust the dirt off her, she continued, "Mum won't be the only one to care. If you act up Dad will hear about it too..." She made a tut with her tongue before adding with a roll of her eyes, "Granted, considering how pleased he seemed with himself this morning he just might not care."

Uncrossing her arms and throwing her hands up in the air she said, "You know what, it's not my problem. I have other things to worry about. Probably should be picking out some wedding dress or whatever..." She let out an annoyed huff, "If you get in trouble with Mum and Dad because you come in with dirt under your nails and insects in your pockets that's your business."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 pm
Making Mama so proud;

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

Alec was even more annoyed as she side stepped the dirt projectile like it was nothing, and clenched his small hands into fists while she inhaled slowly and crossed her arms, closing her eyes. "I was saying you can leave me alone!" he retorted, infuriated by her calm tone. She had no right to act like she hadn't been the one to start this. She always started it, and then blamed him! He hadn't been bothering her at all! He looked outraged when she tutted at him. Why did she always have to act like such an adult?! Did she live to make his life miserable?! He never told on her! "I hate you," he said vehemently, convinced in that moment that he did. He wanted to kill her. Or at least throw a rock at her, but there weren't any good ones around. "You're right, it's not your problem- what do you need a wedding dress for?" he asked suspiciously, now crossing his arms against his skinny chest. She was probably lying and trying to confuse him anyways.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera couldn't say that Alec's response to her question surprised her. His temper tantrums weren't unexpected. They were common. She was the one to be cool and calm headed and he was the rash one. It was unfair that she had to be a girl and thus an unworthy heir while he the second born was to inherit... too bad there wasn't much to inherit. As Alec raged at her, Sera willed herself to be all the more calm. She refused to let a ten year old get under her skin. No she was going to be calm and collected like the great generals she loved to read about. However, she had lost her calm and said it wasn't her problem and made the snide comment about wedding dresses which of course Alec picked up on. Sera sighed as he crossed his arms and scrutinized her. Of course he didn't know. She had just found out herself and why would Father have told Alec? "I'm getting married," Sera said before for the sake of nettling him as she was still irritated about the dirt and him snapping at her she added, "Did Father not tell you? It'll be great I'm sure..." She rolled her eyes at the end obviously not convinced.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:55 pm
Making Mama so proud;

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

The calmer his sister remained, the angrier Alec got, and he was working his way up to lobbing another dirt clod, or maybe a worm, at her when she said 'I'm getting married'. He stared, and then said, very concisely, "What?" Alec was old enough to be vaguely aware of how marriage worked for their sort. He knew his parents's marriage had been arranged; plenty of his classmates were the products of arranged marriages as well. The idea that you would somehow be expected to find your own wife or husband seemed completely absurd to him. But as far as he knew, neither his father nor his mother had been fifteen when they'd gotten married. Fifteen wasn't even an adult yet, no matter how much Sera liked to pretend it was. "You can't get married now," he pointed out very bluntly. "You're not old enough." He wasn't so oblivious as to be completely ignorant of the fact that she could be referring to the future, but that just seemed equally stupid. What was the point of being engaged or betrothed or whatever it was you were before you got married if it'd be years until you actually could?

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:00 am
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera took a little enjoyment from Alec's surprised question. It was a surprising thing, and as childish as it was, she wanted someone to share her annoyance about the whole thing even if it was her little brother. Alec wasn't just some kid anymore, in one year he'd be headed to Hogwarts with his own wand. He already was losing some of his childish baby fat and his cheeks were getting sharper and he was growing more lanky. Sera hoped for her sake he didn't end up inheriting the thin frame she had. For a girl it was acceptable, even if it was frustrating to have such a doll like appearance, and she reasoned it gave her more of an opportunity to catch others off guard on her capabilities. The great thing about magic was that she didn't have to be big and strong to be powerful. Sera sighed at Alec's blunt statement and said, "I know, but in only three years I'll be graduating..." She shook her head and added, "I wouldn't be surprised to find out if some of your classmates are already engaged. W-" Sera paused knowing the name of the traitor to the family was a precarious subject even using her as an example, but decided to continue, "Wendy got engaged earlier than this to that Lillantine heir."

She frowned, a crease forming between her brow as she went on, "I assume Father is worried about my future prospects considering well everything that's gone on the past few years with the family. I don't know if it was his grandparents or parents who came up with the proposal or Father but either way it was decided. My input really doesn't matter. He's a classmate of mine. Ravenclaw, though. I mean he isn't horrid I guess... he's just... ugh! He's a Ravenclaw! I don't care if he's pureblooded or not. His whole family is Ravenclaw and from what I've heard about his cousins and seen... it's madness. The whole thing seems desperate and I don't like desperate."

She kicked the toe of her boot at the ground and said, "I know I shouldn't say this but I don't want to get married. Not now and not three or four years from now. Not to him at least. He's all artsy and 'go with the flow' and I don't even think he likes me. He's spineless and the only thing he has going for him is he's apparently a sort of decent musician. Like seriously? Who cares if he can play the guitar or sing or whatever or even if he could play a dozen instruments?! It's not a real skill. Maybe I'll get lucky and he runs away to get disowned with his cousins. One owns a tattoo shop of all things."

She let out a frustrated sigh and said, "This whole thing looks desperate and rushed on the parts of all parties. I don't like looking desperate. I'd rather never marry than have something arranged with some guy like that." She paused and looked at her brother and said, "Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said all that. I mean I should be thankful even with everything that happened and our great-grandparents in Azkaban that someone is willing to marry me who is at least 'halfway acceptable as a match'." She ended quoting her father.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm
I'm calling you from the future
To let you know we've made a mistake
And there's a fog from the past that's giving me, giving me such a headache
And I'm back with a madness

User Image
User Image

Agє 8 ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠The ride to wherever felt like hours and weeks and days until they finally stopped wherever they were and Heath was dragged out, literally dragged. His shoes barely grazed the ground but he knows there were steps because he heard them and he felt himself rise. He was dropped onto something squishy that he really hoped was a chair or couch and not something disgusting but his hands were still tied together so he couldn't feel it too well. "Have you contacted 'em?" he heard someone ask but it sounded farther away. There were still large hands holding his arms so he couldn't move much but he still strained his ears to eavesdrop. "Where at?...Huh. Must've spent what they had runnin'. So what he say then?.....Wait, what?! Back up back up, what do they say?" The man sounded agitated which Heath wasn't sure made things better or worse. From the telly, angry kidnappers made mistakes but they also weren't shy about taking their anger out on the kidnappee. Kidnabbed? Him. <********! Have we found out who they are?" The voice was going away so now he couldn't hear as much which sucked because he was still tied up, duct taped, and booreedd. Still scared and nervous but the boredom was slowly creeping up on him.

Some time passed, he wasn't sure if it was ten minutes or an hour, and his stomach began grumbling making him remember he hadn't eaten since lunch a way long time ago. He wondered if they would feed him or not. Probably not so he probably shouldn't waste his breath. However not much later his bladder began acting up and he started squirming much to the annoyance of the guys beside him but screw those twats he had to pee! He even told them so beneath the duct tape, continuing his earlier thoughts of how stupid and ugly they were along with random obscenities he'd heard his dad use and some of the funnier ones he'd heard Silas' friends use. Finally he heard some footprints coming towards him and barely paused before the tape was ripped off his lips leaving a harsh sting and red marks across the lower part of his face. Heath demanded not even caring that he was cuffed aside the head again before one of the s**t gorillas lifted him out his seat and dragged him along, hopefully to the loo. It was barely hanging in and if he had to be rescued with pee in his shorts he would be even more pissed off than before.

They didn't go very far before he was pushed into another place and his blindfold was finally ripped off his eyes causing him to squint to get adjusted to the bright light. Heath looked around and he found that he was thankfully in a bathroom and that the s**t gorilla was still behind him. "You're gonna watch me pee? Gross!" he exclaimed before he was pushed and told to go before they changed their mind. Still grumbling he maneuvered as much as he could to finally get his pants low enough that he could pee in the toilet. They barely gave him enough time afterwards to pull them back up before he was blindfolded again (like he didn't already know what one of the s**t gorillas looked like?) and dragged out the bathroom and up some more stairs, a whole lot more than before.

This time though they just shoved him into a room instead of hanging around with him and he was pretty sure he heard locks on the door that slammed behind him. At least he was alone, and they hadn't taped his mouth again so that was something. "Stupid ugly twats!" Heath said loud enough for someone to hear on the other side of the door. He wasn't sure if there was actually someone on the other side but it felt good to say that at least. He fiddled with his hands again and managed to get his blindfold off and looked around the room he was in. It looked like a bedroom from back at the orphanage, only with no furniture besides the mattress on the floor by the wall and what looked like a bunch of rugs everywhere. Dusty ones that just looking at them made him want to sneeze.

He looked down at his hands saw that they had used those tie things that reminded him of the ones that came on bread. Trying to think of ways to get them off he first used his teeth but came away with a cut on his lip and sore teeth but still no free hands. Then he tried to slip his hands free and it took a while but he finally got them free even with all the scratches. The ones on his feet were easier when he figured out that if he took off his shoe it was easier to loosen it up. Once free Heath realized he still had no real way of escaping. Suddenly he heard some footsteps by the door and some knocking. "You're a unlucky lil' whelp kid. Your parents gave ya up, said they ain't payin' to get you back so now we're stuck tryin' ta figure out what to do with you. Better pray we find somethin' nice!" and he started laughing which just pissed him off even more. He didn't believe the guy for a second that his dad's weren't looking for him; he probably only told him that so he'd get all depressed and scared but he wasn't falling for it! He looked around the room and spotted a window he had missed before. He couldn't reach too well and there wasn't any big furniture to climb upon. AND they had his grappling hooks! With a huff, Heath began looking for stuff in the near empty room to escape with.

I got nothing but dreams inside, I got nothing but dreams
I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
Young enough not to know what to believe in, yeah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm
I was born with lightning in my heels;
Sewed a spur onto my ankle,
Bit a horse under the steel.
And I lost hope when I was still so young...
Had an angel on my shoulder-
But the Devil always won!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

FORMER SLYTHERINBLOOD TRAITORWITCH WATCHER

"When the ******** are people going to learn to watch their ******** kids?" Morven wouldn't have minded the 'little Jimmy is missing, please miss, help us!' routine, had this not been her third kidnapping case in five months. The last two had not ended well, and she only had slightly higher expectations for this one because the kid had been shooting off sparks like a firecracker, which was how they'd narrowed the location down to Wiltshire.

Assuming the kid was even still alive. She was pretty sure the average was like, a few hours to live if this was a child predator scenario. If it was for some other reason- ransom?- the family had some serious money and a lordship, at that- then he was probably still kicking.

"Well, there was a fence in the way," Calvin Fletcher, her trainee, pointed out. Calvin was a gangly nineteen year old who walked a little too slow for her liking. His patronus was probably a sloth. "Don't think they predicted someone pulling him up over a fence in broad daylight, kicking and screaming."

"I can't wait to file the report on this one," Morven hissed under her breath, stalking down a side street, wand out as they passed silent parked cars. "What ******** orphanage doesn't have someone watching the bloody yard next to a busy street?"

"They'll get let off with a warning," Calvin shrugged, lagging behind with his hands in his pockets. "It's Wool's. Only place they can dump the magical orphans. They could be chaining kids up in the basement and they'd let 'em stay open."

"Yeah, I know, it's a wonderful world- get your hands out," she snapped, glancing back at him irritably. "Merlin- we could get jumped and both be dead by the time it took you to actually pull your wand."

"Don't need one," he said, too smugly for her liking. "Got an O on my Wandless NEWT-,"

"Yeah, and you're a perfect little prodigy, I'm sure." Morven stopped at an intersection and peered down the lane. "Remember what that idiot skater with the faux hawk said the license plate was?"

"Yeah, WAJ-,"

She took off down the street, losing herself in the adrenaline rush for a few moments before she reached the parked car and the house it was in front of, hanging back warily out of the view of the windows as Calvin finally decided to join her.

"So... do we bust down the door and go in, or-,"

"Do I look like an auror to you?" she scoffed. "We send a message for backup and wait it out. If they come out, or if we hear screaming or a struggle, we go in. They're probably muggles, but I'm not chancing it. Last case we thought the guy was a squib, remember? He almost took my ******** ear off."

"And then you fainted," Calvin recounted a little too fondly. "You went down really hard. There was an actual cloud of dust-"

"Yeah, I was there," she muttered, massaging the ropy scar around said ear. "Get down, alright? You don't even have clearance for searches yet. I should have left you with the ******** no, what if he's dead? The one dad was jacked, I'm not getting on the receiving end of that-,"

"Just shut up, Fletcher."

OOC:
Yukina101

And I can feel you even now-
Racing horses in the sky...
I can taste you in my rage;
And in the sweat upon my brow!
And I went home, chasing wolves;
My cathedral is the forest.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

User Image
User Image

☣☢☠Heath had gotten lucky. Like superduper lucky. The dusty rugs were real easy to pull apart so he could makeshift a rope which he hadn't thought was actually possible but like, movie magic. Then he figured out why it was movie magic because now that he had a rope how was he actually supposed to use it?! If he wasn't afraid that the mattress in the corner would most definitely give him rabies he'd flop on it in a huff. He heard some footsteps again and quickly tried to hide his rope before the door was knocked on yet again only this time the locks started coming off. No one came in though, instead someone just placed a bucket on the floor by the door. "No whinging about you gotta use the loo or about how we gotta watch you." was the only reason he heard but it wasn't like he was gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. Idiot twats. He looked inside it to make sure it wasn't wet or leaky before flipping it over placing it beneath the window. It gave him decent boost so he could reach the window and unlatch it and with a jump he was sitting on the ledge. With a grin, Heath jumped back down into the room to get his rope before going back and doing it again looking for something to attach the rope to. The only thing he saw was a drying cable connecting the two houses with a dress and some shirts hanging on it to his lower right. He carefully climbed out and dangled himself on the line before he started slowly shuffling over to the other building. Unfortunately one of the men saw him out a lower window and went to alert everyone. Shitshitshitshit! Heath started shuffling faster but one of them got to the window and began yelling at him and shaking the line. "Stop that you stupid s**t gorilla! Lemme go!" he yelled at them trying to alert the neighbors, anyone really. "I'll pee on you!
                                                I swear I will you idiot t**t bastards!"

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 am

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

A kid started screaming, people started running around in the house, and three separate car alarms went off as four aurors, three obliviators, and some smug ******** from the Muggle Liaison Office named Mike apparated onto the street, throwing up walls of charms to keep the rest of the neighborhood unaware. Morven started cursing up a storm and came around the wailing car, Calvin trailing half-heartedly after her as she lambasted her fellow department workers.

"Really ******** smooth, everyone, way to keep a low profile-,"

"We'll take it from here, Vass," Mike sneered, flicking a dismissive look at her floral flats. "I see you once again failed to dress for the occasion; this will be going in the write-up-,"

"I could still outrun your fat arse," she snapped, glaring at his sweaty face. "And last I checked, witch watchers were supposed to wait before attempting entry, or did you miss that at the last conference?"

"The kid's hanging from the laundry line," Calvin said in bemusement, peering around the side of the building. "Someone should probably get him before he falls."

"Are you ******** kidding me?" Mike snarled, whipping his head around so fast he looked vaguely dizzy for a few moments. "What is this, an episode of Scooby Doo? Someone get him- WERNER, ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE IS COMING OUT OF THE AUROR OFFICE'S FUNDS-,"

"Scream a little louder, why don't you?" Morven hissed, before storming over to where the kid was dangling, shrieking curses. Once again, a sense of relief that she couldn't breed. And, she supposed, that he appeared completely unharmed, for the most part. "Hey," she barked up, and held out her arms. "Drop."

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 pm

User Image
User Image

☣☢☠Heath heard a whole bunch of noise and was afraid that the s**t gorillas had started actually shooting at him but seeing as he was still alive he made the choice to take a quick look below and saw like an army of people running around yelling and rounding up the gorillas so he was thinking (hoping really) that these were the good guys. Finally someone noticed him, which was sorta stupid because he was hanging like a freaking monkey over their heads, and started yelling more. Though it was good yelling because the man said "auror" and he knew that those were wizard bobbies so at least he knew for sure that these were the good guys. But then one of them told him to drop and he gave her as much of a "are you kidding?" look as he could while still trying to hang from a line. He barely trusted his own family for tickle fights, why the heck should he trust her for this!? "Are you sure that's a good idea?! I sorta like living!" Heath yelled back. Though just his luck, after he said this his hands started cramping worse and his fingers were getting slippery so he figured he didn't really have a choice. 'Please let her be superamazing strong,' he thought as he quickly let go before he lost his nerve.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:20 pm

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven was not in the mood to deal with some eight year old who thought he was Oliver Twist or rather, any child character equipped with snappy comebacks. Merlin and Morgana, he could have just hid under a bed.
She muttered a spell as he dropped, slowing his fall enough so that she didn't buckle under the weight of catching him, setting him down on the ground with a grunt. The witch watcher gave him a cursory once-over, although she figured they'd probably want to get a healer to actually look at him. He looked like he'd gotten smacked around a little, but under than that, didn't seem too traumatized by the whole thing. "Come on," Morven sighed irritably. "Your dads'll be pretty happy to see you, I'm guessing." Calvin sidled up to them, looking very amused by the whole thing. "Don't even start with me," she snapped at him, without looking. "Talk about a waste of resources." That wasn't strictly true- she doubted muggle police would have found him as fast, but it was obvious he hadn't been kidnapped by wizards, so this was technically completely out of their jurisdiction. Mike was going to have a grand time explaining that to his contact with the London PD. She couldn't wait to read the notes on it.

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:24 pm
User Image

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusLilting Lyre Shop Assistant ) xx
                                                        ( Singer-SongwriterInstrument Artisan ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Grace Mitchell) xx

I ғoυɴd α pιle oғ Polαroιdѕ ιɴ тнe crαтeѕ oғ α record ѕнop
                                                        Tнey were ѕeхy-ѕeхy looĸιɴɢ вαcĸ, ғroм α ɴιɢнт тнαт тιмe ғorɢoт
                                                        Boy нe wαѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ deвoɴαιr ιɴ тнe 1979!
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe нαd Fαrrαн Fαwceтт нαιr, cαrαғeѕ oғ вlood red wιɴe
                                                        Oн doɴ'т yoυ woɴder wнeɴ тнe lιɢнт вeɢιɴѕ тo ғαde?
                                                        Aɴd тнe clocĸ jυѕт мαĸeѕ тнe colorѕ тυrɴ тo ɢrey?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ # ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ever since Pam and Aster got hitched (and were probably on their way to adopt an army of kids), Avian began having thought of finally finishing the delay and propose to Grace. Which was why he had been also working hard in his job to get a ring since his parents would never want anything to do with him, being the "unforgiven pariah" and all. Also he didn't want to draw too much attention as he felt the proposal was supposed to be between him and Grace. May his cousins and in-laws forgive him for his subtlely, even if he also told him about thinking about it so that he was sure he wasn't being in a rush.

Thankfully, his sister Nike helped him out with the entire plan since months ago. Even willing to use her privilege as the family heiress for purchasing the ring, also she was bullying him since she thought he was being a nutcase for thinking that "he was rushing through things", even if he and Grace were dating since... what, fifteen?

Good heaven, that meant they've been together for six years. Avian was delaying all of this not because he didn't love Grace, he genuinely loved her- even subconsciously writing songs that if you know him, it was pretty much about her. It was because of his lingering paranoia due to his old family imposing him the path they want him to have: marry his betrothed at seventeen, sire an heir and a spare, work in the Ministry, uphold the old irrational tradition, and die. Avian was treated like an heir for so long that now that he was out of it, he was afraid of inadvertently going through the cycle. Though his cousins had (in their own dramatic way) assured him that this won't be the case for him: because was it going to be that path when he was now an aspiring musician and proposing to the lady who loved him as much as he loved her? If the answer was (obviously) no, then it's not.

Avian had invited Grace if they could meet in one of the beautiful gardens in Wiltshire, just the two of them. Honestly, he was tempted to have Nike do it but he knew that she would only not live it down until his dying day so thankfully his sister wasn't here. Besides, the two of them would like a little privacy without feeling anxious over their friends and family. It was a cool autumn, dusk approaching with stratos clouds being nicely dyed by the sun. He took a glance at the sky, then to his girlfriend with a smile. "This place could use a bit of sound," Avian commented cheerfully, "Just to brighten this moment, what do you think?" Okay, maybe he was sounding too obvious but he couldn't help being a sap. Maybe he was a Lovette through and through, given that he might have shared his dramatic sappiness with his two cousins....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Forever yoυɴɢer, ɢrowιɴɢ older jυѕт тнe ѕαмe
                                                        All тнe мeмorιeѕ тнαт we мαĸe wιll ɴever cнαɴɢe!
                                                        We'll ѕтαy drυɴĸ, we'll ѕтαy тαɴ, leт тнe love reмαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I ѕweαr тнαт I'll αlwαyѕ pαιɴт yoυ ɢoldeɴ dαyѕ!
                                                        Tιмe cαɴ ɴever вreαĸ yoυr нeαrт вυт ιт'll тαĸe тнe pαιɴ αwαy
                                                        Rιɢнт ɴow oυr ғυтυre'ѕ cerтαιɴ; I woɴ'т leт ιт ғαde αwαy

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Autumn 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Queen Elizabeth Gardens xxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Grace
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items