Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Wiltshire ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Queen Elizabeth Gardens, Wiltshire

Grace had been dating Avian since she was seventeen. That’s six years of being together going on seven. It took her cousin’s wedding for her to ask him to move in with her. That was only a year ago. Mira was bugging her every chance she’d got about her and Avian tying the knot. That was normally once a week given that they worked together. It was true perhaps that they were taking things a little or perhaps a lot slow. However, Grace had never had a problem with it. She understood Avian had his reasons. Even if she did want to marry him at least some day preferable before she became old with grey hair.

Needless to say, Grace didn’t read into Avian suggested meeting in Wiltshire at the Queen Elizabeth Gardens. She just figured it was a nice idea for a date. Which was exactly what she told Mira when she mentioned leaving work early. Her sister of course didn’t care and waved her off. The younger Mitchell knew her older sister preferred to be alone every once in a while. So, she’d give her this one time at least.

Of course, with all date nights Grace needed to look nice. She made sure of it with a blue polka dotted dress and blue flats to match. With the autumn weather she also came prepared with a much needed coat. It was really nice despite the cool autumn weather. Then again perhaps it was the company. Avian always had a way of making things great in her opinion.

“I think that’s a splendid idea.” Grace said with a nod. She always loved listening to Avian play. It was the reason that she joined the music club when she was in school. Of course, she’d never really told anyone that. Course the idea that she enjoyed listening to Avian play his music was probably common knowledge. She had always encouraged his desire to go into the music industry and why wouldn’t she when he loved it so. Grace couldn’t help but wonder what Avian was up to even slightly. Though she didn’t want to out right ask. Even if that was her go too it would probably take the fun out of it.

With: Avian

Wearing: Blue on Blue

OOC: ---

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:21 am
User Image

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnusLilting Lyre Shop Assistant ) xx
                                                        ( Singer-SongwriterInstrument Artisan ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Grace Mitchell) xx

I ғoυɴd α pιle oғ Polαroιdѕ ιɴ тнe crαтeѕ oғ α record ѕнop
                                                        Tнey were ѕeхy-ѕeхy looĸιɴɢ вαcĸ, ғroм α ɴιɢнт тнαт тιмe ғorɢoт
                                                        Boy нe wαѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ deвoɴαιr ιɴ тнe 1979!
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe нαd Fαrrαн Fαwceтт нαιr, cαrαғeѕ oғ вlood red wιɴe
                                                        Oн doɴ'т yoυ woɴder wнeɴ тнe lιɢнт вeɢιɴѕ тo ғαde?
                                                        Aɴd тнe clocĸ jυѕт мαĸeѕ тнe colorѕ тυrɴ тo ɢrey?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ # ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avian smiled when Grace agreed about his suggestion, as well as being relieved that she wasn't asking what he was up to. He knew his girlfriend was inquisitive, which was what he liked about her. Though in this case, he couldn't bring to lie on his teeth if Grace did ask what he was up to right now. That or maybe he wan't thinking of a back-up plan, Avian could be a bit reckless if he wanted to. He had a cloth guitar bag slun on his black, casually opening it and getting his guitar- years of doing this had came to the point that he didn't need to take off the bag from his shoulders just to get his guitar. But wandless magic slightly has something to do with it, even if Avian wasn't as sharp-tuned at the subject as his sister's.

He briefly tuned the guitar and strummed his guitar gently as he face himself infront of her, while also struggling to keep himself together. As he finished the slow intro, Avian started singing the song Heaven, one of the muggle songs that he learned from the ship. It was a mellow serenade while his voice being on the gentler side. His pale blue eyes were for Grace as he reached the chorus, eventually feeling the weird combination of being nervous lest he embarrassed himself infront of her, or the confident feeling because he was with her and playing a song for her. His voice was clearly heartfelt and expression, which would be odd for strangers for Avian was usually secretive to his emotions. But when it came to the people he was very close to, Avian was very much sincere.

As he reached the last part of the chorus, Avian looked at Grace for a while before his smile caught up to him that he looked to the ground- his cheeks feeling as red as sunset. Yes, he knew he was being dramatic and usually, Avian would be outright embarrassed. Ironically, he didn't even regret doing this. Though now that he was saying something his teenage self would be angry about, and it was nervewracking since he didn't really practice this one much. As he thought that making it impromptu was much more preferred. "So um Grace..." He stammered awkwardly (and thank the Lord it was just the two of them), "I... I know that I've been holding his so long- way too long, mind- due to me being so afraid- afraid of the past. That it will come to me back to the path that I always tried to get away from." He gave a snort, knowing that his teenage self would gasp incredulously, "But I then learn that I have no reason to be afraid. Back then, I thought I will never have the chance to maybe meet a lady who I would truly love- until I met you. You made me realize that I am really in motion, positively so... and-" Avian brought down his knee on the cool pavement, kneeling and setting his guitar aside while his other hand was on his coat's pocket, showing a circular wooden box to which he opened and revealed a ring. A shiny silver ring adorned with two amethysts (because that's Grace's birthstone) and a yellow sapphire, "Grace, I- I really love you and I want to write a story with you. Will... Will you marry me?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Forever yoυɴɢer, ɢrowιɴɢ older jυѕт тнe ѕαмe
                                                        All тнe мeмorιeѕ тнαт we мαĸe wιll ɴever cнαɴɢe!
                                                        We'll ѕтαy drυɴĸ, we'll ѕтαy тαɴ, leт тнe love reмαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I ѕweαr тнαт I'll αlwαyѕ pαιɴт yoυ ɢoldeɴ dαyѕ!
                                                        Tιмe cαɴ ɴever вreαĸ yoυr нeαrт вυт ιт'll тαĸe тнe pαιɴ αwαy
                                                        Rιɢнт ɴow oυr ғυтυre'ѕ cerтαιɴ; I woɴ'т leт ιт ғαde αwαy

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Autumn 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Queen Elizabeth Gardens xxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Grace
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:45 pm

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Queen Elizabeth Gardens, Wiltshire

Truth be told it took a lot for Grace not to bombard her boyfriend with questions. It was so hard to keep her mouth shut. Knowing that if she didn’t find out what was going on she could always hit him up with questions later helped only slightly. However, Grace’s twenty questions would have to wait when it came to listening to Avian play. It was a beautiful song. One she knew as she was hardly against muggle music. It certainly made date night romantic.

Avian’s singing instantly put a smile on her face. Her hazel eyes staring into his blue ones. Any people who might have walked by were non-existent in the blonde’s mind. It truly felt like they were completely alone. It was perfect to her. When he was finished he began talking. Grace grew even more puzzled about what he was up to. Her mind started racing as she tried to put the pieces in her head together, to make sense of it. There was talk of being afraid of the pasted and then meeting her. And then there was…

Watching as Avian got down on one knee, Grace tried to fight the screams of delight inside her head. ‘It’s happening!’ She thought as if she’d been waiting for ever. It truly felt like ever. Her sisters were both married and her eldest had a family going. She’d desperately wanted to follow suit but didn’t want to rush Avian into anything. What with the past events and everything. Besides she had a business to think about. Okay that was just the nerves talking. ‘I need to stop thinking…’ She thought to herself.

Seeing the ring Grace’s mouth dropped. It was so pretty! Her little girl self was already doing ‘give me’ hand gestures at it. “Yes! Absolutely yes.” She answered right on que. It was if he couldn’t have asked her fast enough honestly. “God, I love you Avian. You have no idea how much right now.” She added despite knowing he had some sort of idea. After all he had just asked her to marry him. Between happy weepy eyes and rays of sheer delight, she held out her hand for the ring. Damn straight that beautiful gem was going right on her finger pronto.

With: Avian

Wearing: Blue on Blue

OOC: ---

Julian Galaksylph

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items