Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles
The Magic Neep Employees ~ NPC Owned

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm
xxx::xxxThe Magic Neep Employee Profilesxxx::xxx

xxxShop Ownerxxx
Kenneth Holt - NPC

xxxEmployeesxxx
NAME
(( Position ))
NAME
(( Position ))
NAME
(( Position ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:27 pm
xxxOWNER MADE NPCxxx
Will retire happily if someone takes the shop

xxxxK E N N E T HxxxL I A MxxxH O L T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Ken, Liam

AGE 27

BIRTHDAY 24 August 2004

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 inches, Ash with Billywig Wing, Rigid, Knobby

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Ryan Kwanten [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Salem Witches Institute

HOUSE Lynx

CLASS OF 2022

BEST LESSONS
                  Incantations
                  Advanced Potions
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST LESSONS
                  Environmental Manipulation
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies
                  World Studies

CAT SCORES
                  ■ Astronomy ~ A
                  ■ Charms ~ EE
                  ■ Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  ■ Herbology ~ O
                  ■ History of Magic ~ A
                  ■ Potions ~ O
                  ■ Transfiguration ~ A
                  ■ Alchemy ~ A
                  ■ Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  ■ Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  ■ Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  ■ Healing Class ~ A
                  ■ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
                  ■ Wandlore Studies ~ A
                  ■ World Studies ~ A

WIT SCORES
                  ■ Charms ~ EE
                  ■ Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ■ Herbology ~ O
                  ■ Potions ~ O
                  ■ Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  ■ Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  ■ Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ EE
                  ■ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  ■ World Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of The Magic Neep

DREAM JOB Chef

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ STUBBORN More than anything else, when asked for a word to describe Kenneth, his friends always seem to come up with stubborn (although most of them would use more colorful language). He tends to think of it as a good thing, proof that he sticks to his guns and can stand up to obstacles, but it's gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion.
              ■ METHODICAL Rather than try to change how stubborn he is, Kenneth's method of dealing involved simply thinking things through very slowly and very carefully before he ever made a decision on how he acts, what he does, or what he thinks. He can come across as a bit slow at times (and, alright, can be slow at times), but generally it's just because he's taking his time observing all the angles and considering all the options so that he can make the best decision.
              ■ THOUGHTFUL Kenneth will almost always put another person's needs before his own, even if that person is a complete stranger. He sacrifices everything for the people he cares about and will do just about anything to make a sad person smile. He goes out of his way to help others, doing whatever necessary to help.
              ■ TEMPERAMENTAL Seemingly at odds with Kenneth's slow take on most things is his temper; one of the reasons he's worked so hard to force himself to think things through is because he's found himself more than once caught in a situation where he blew his top over something and later found out he was wrong. For the most part, he's gotten better, but there are a few buttons people can push that'll get him hot under the collar quick, and he's almost guaranteed to blow when that happens.
              ■ PLAYFUL He's a very easy-going guy; he likes to party and have a good time. He's not without his limits, but for the most part, his idea of a good night involves a bonfire at the lake and pulling drunken pranks on his drunk friends. He's prone to teasing and making self-deprecating jokes, all in the name of a good time. Generally, his solution to any problem is to get a nice buzz going and make jokes about it until it doesn't seem so awful anymore. While this doesn't always work, it at least manages to make him feel better.
              ■ CHIVALROUS Kenneth was raised a good Southern boy by his mother, and he knows how to treat a lady. He holds doors open, pulls out chairs, and is generally there as a helping hand whenever any woman needs help. This generosity extends to men as well, but usually he'll want a favor in return, or at least a beer. But, his general attitude towards women is that, yeah, they're just as good as we are, but they're much prettier and much sweeter, so why not help them out? He doesn't look down on them in the slightest; he believes in taking care of them because he wants too, not because they need it.

Home cooking, particularly fried food
                  Warm Summer nights
                  Country music
                  Fresh fruits and vegetables

DISLIKES
                  Cold Weather
                  Being stuck inside
                  Being alone
                  People thinking he's stupid
                  British 'tea'

HOBBIES
                  Cooking
                  Dancing
                  Fishing

STRENGTHS
                  Always thinks things throught
                  Sticks to his convictions

WEAKNESSES
                  Has a temper
                  Can get a bit cocky

FEARS
                  Illness
                  Being a horrible guardian

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Kenneth was the firstborn son of Joseph Holt, the only child from his first marriage to Mary Anne Holt. His father, originally from Britain, met Mary, a muggle, while in Tennessee on a holiday, and fell in love. Eventually, he moved to America and married her. Their household was incredibly open and filled with love and Southern charm, complete with fried home cooked meals and trips to the Grand Ole Opry.

SCHOOL YEARS Just before Kenneth went away to school at age seven (customary for students attending magical schools in America), his mother grew ill. She passed away during his first year at Pre-Wiz school. He was always grateful for this turn of events, seeing as he was quite disturbed by how his father described his mother appearing during her illness, which contributed to his deep-seated fear of growing deathly ill. In school, he was a gifted student, although at times he seemed a bit slow, as he had to take careful time to consider what he was learning to properly benefit from it. While he was at school, his father would return to Britain to be with his family rather than be alone. He met his second wife, Allison, during one of these visits. The pair fell in love and married quickly. Rather than being resentful of her father for moving on so quickly, Kenneth recognized it as a fear of being alone, a trait they shared. When Kenneth was 11, his younger half-brother Elliott was born. From then on, the family would spend their Summers in America to be with Kenneth and return to Britain in the fall.

POST GRADUATION After graduating, Kenneth got a job as a chef, and spent his free time hanging out and partying with friends. Unlike some of his friends, he was always responsible, keeping the parties as reasonable as possible and preventing things from getting out of hand. When he was nineteen, he received word that his father and step-mother had both died in an accident, and that the issue of his brother's guardianship was being looked over by the court. He immediately left to Britain, living in the family estate, a move which became permanent when he was named his brother's guardian. He has since used family money to purchase The Magic Neep, a green grocer's in Hogsmeade Village in Scotland. He would've liked to get a job as a chef, but his limited knowledge of British cuisine made this seem like a bad idea. For his part, he is thankful for the job he has, as it saves him from working nights and gives him access to fresh goods to use when cooking for his brother. The pair, while affectionate with one another, are still rather unused to one another. The difference in their upbringing and cultures are obvious and occasionally difficult, but Kenneth is determined to do as best he can with his brother.

After moving to England, Kenneth met a young woman named Verily McHalen. In spite of getting off to a rather bumpy start, the pair formed an easy friendship, resulting in Ver frequenting his shop while she was still in school. Once she had graduated, they continued to spend time with one another, and the relationship turned romantic. They dated for a long while until Kenneth finally proposed, and the couple was wed October 19, 2030.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Wife Verily Holt ■ Father Joseph (deceased) ■ Mother Mary (deceased) ■ Step-Mother Allison (deceased) ■ Half-Brother Elliott
              FRIENDS Verily Holt ■ Wyatt Abrams ■ Ruth MacEacharin ■ Sophie Dechering
              BEST FRIEND Verily Holt
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Wife Verily Holt
              ENEMIES - - -
              PETS Parrot Chester

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm
xxxNO LONGER EMPLOYEDxxx
Resigned from position at The Magic Neep to be a Web Developer.

Hi, my name is Ruthven Lilias MacEacharin. But I mostly go by Ruth, thank ye.

I'm a lass.

I will be working at The Magic Neep.

I will be working as a shop assistant.

I'm 26 years old.

I was in the class of 2023.

My birthday is October 12th, 2005.

My dream job is something ta do wi' technology.

My blood status is pureblood, though I'm a squib

I'm interested in the lads.

I'm currently with nobody.

I can be rude, sarcastic, unfriendly, an' smug. Basically all tha' an' more. I'm extremely defensive abit mah lack of magical ability an' feel a constant need ta prove I can take care of myself. Without magic. I never feel like I quite fit in, so I exude false smugness an' unfriendliness ta push folk away. I always say exactly what's on my min', an' rarely do I suffer any real repercussions for it. I believe in helpin' others an' standin' up for what's guid and right. I jist don't have ta be nice about it. Call me prickly. I don't care.

My background story is I was born in Scotland as part of the MacEacharin clan. It was obvious from the start tha' I was different from mah siblings. I showed nae signs of magic. I was crushed, but I tried ta hide it. I didn't want anyone ta feel sorry fur me. Besides, mah sister Suzie can't do magic either. Mah parents treated me the same, which I was grateful fer. They made sure I had a braw childhood. They died when I was nine. It was traumatic, of course. I never really got o'er it. Duncan took charge an' made sure nobody went to an orphanage. I guess I should be thankful for that. I decided I was in need of a job, because I want some extra money, basically, an' as there's a lack of jobs for uni students with little work experience in the muggle world, ah turned to Hogsmeade, which, yea, is magical, but The Magic Neep is a green grocer's. Sounds pretty normal. We'll see 'bout that, I suppose.

I enjoy anythin' athletic, I'm really sporty, school, which I actually enjoyed, since I go to uni now, movies, especially action ones, computers, I love technology, I guess I am kind of nerdy that way, an' bein' alone. I don't like a lot of company.

I despise magic bein' shown off, big deal, ye can fly on a broomstick, anyone tellin' me what ta do, big groups of people, it makes me uncomfortable, any sort of travel, ah am a homebody, especially since mah parents died, an' other's pity. I ha' nothin' ta be ashamed of.

I'm afraid of bein' vulnerable 'cause I don't have magic.

My strengths are anythin' ta do with technology, I can take things apart an' put 'em back together like nae a body else, an' bein' fit. I can run pretty far fur a youngish lass, an' I'm tougher than I look.

My flaws are bein' polite an' "ladylike", basically not offending people, an' keepin' mah mouth shut when I should nae be blabbing. When I get nervous I ramble.

I look like Adrianna Zajdler.

My pet is a a Scottish Deerhound named Tam.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I hate, hate hearin' abit Hogwarts from mah siblings. It just makes me feel worse. I'd ne'er say 'at, though. But now I'll be working so close to the stupid school... ugh. Maybe I'll warm up to it a wee bit. The architecture is amazin', I have ta admi'.

((I had permission to post this profile. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 pm
xxxNO LONGER EMPLOYEDxxx
Resigned from position at The Magic Neep to teach at Hogwarts.

Hi, my name is Sophie Taylor Dechering

I'm a female

I work at The Magic Neep

I am working as a Cashier

I'm 23 years old.

My birthday is March 25, 2003

My dream job is writing or potion inventing.

My blood status is Pureblood... technically a werewolf now.

The house I was in was Coyote Dorm of the Salem's Witch's Institute for Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was in the class of 2021

I'm interested in mainly men.

I'm currently with I haven't dated in a while... what can I say?

I may seem quiet, put together, well mannered, and a shy yet overall hardworking but I'm really a nature lover at heart and once my mind is set it is impossible to change it, I don't always keep a polished demeanor, and I do rely a lot on my older sister but I can be tough as nails if I have to after all!

My background story is I have a very boring story, my parents were both purebloods from middle income families that met at Salem Institute for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I suppose it did become complicated that soon after my father graduated from school he joined the werewolf division and was bitten. Neither of my parents saw that as a reason to break up and merely moved to avoid less stigma. We end up moving to a small muggle town in Northern Georgia where my Mother did tarot readings (which I'm pretty sure was a whole scam) and my Dad owned a health food store and flower shop. I was the youngest daughter and when I came of age I attended Salem Institute where two years after my sister began.

Things were quite ordinary in many ways for me I would say. I mean you get used to your Dad taking a potion once a month and running wild in the woods. It wasn't something you gave much thought about. I grew up all my life knowing my father was a werewolf why would anything be different? Yet, the summer I was sixteen there was the accident. Chrissy doesn't talk about it, but father had gotten wounded and not thinking I went to him while he was in his wolf form and gotten bit-thus passing on the werewolf's curse to me. And that was the summer I lost my father the next day. He couldn't deal with the guilt, I suppose. In the end I suppose since he technically killed the Alpha of the pack that had bit him he took the spot though he disbanded the pack. In the end all father's death did was leave me alone and my sister saw it as her responsibility to take care of me-like I couldn't be responsible myself. And thus, when she took the job teaching she dragged me along not giving me much of a choice in the matter. Well, at least if I get a job in Hogsmade (which I know she'll make me so I stay close) there is the forbidden forest which is new scenery to see, right?

I enjoy
1. being outdoors
2. cooking and baking
3. citrus fruit
4. arithmacy
5. Irish coffee (hey I'm legal to drink in the U.S. and definitely in England)

I despise
1. bad manners
2. talking about my past or myself
3. small talk
4. English slang (it is confusing)
5. full-breed cats, half-kneezles are okay.

I'm afraid of infecting another human

My strengths are I am determined yet well mannered about it AND I am a wonderful cook and baker.

My flaws are I am a bit shy and I don't do well in casual conversation and am having trouble adjusting to British culture.

I look like A pale ginger haired girl with bright blue eyes that goes by Tatina Larina

My wand is a Supple, knobby,10 7/8 inch, Osange Orange, Dragon Heartstring

My pet is a Half-Kneazle named Cheshire (and I am pretty sure he hates me)

My C.A.T. Scores Were:
Defence Against the Dark Arts-E
Environmental Manipulation Class-O
Incantations Class-E
Advanced Potions-E
Enchantment-E

Arithmancy-O
Magizoology-E
World Studies-P
Wandless Magic Practice Class-E
The World of Wizarding Law-O

My W.I.T. Scores Were:
Defence Against the Dark Arts-A
Environmental Manipulation Class-E
Incantations Class-A
Advanced Potions-O
Enchantment-A

Arithmancy-O
Magizoology-E
Wandless Magic Practice Class-E
The World of Wizarding Law-A

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I am a werewolf that currently belongs to no pack. My father (a werewolf) through unforeseen circumstances more or less disbanded a pack of werewolves though he was still technically the Alpha. Due to an accident when I was sixteen he infected me and thus killed himself the next day in shame leaving me packless.

(Approved Character in MOM Guild)
((Had Permission to Post))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash