Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Niall Hughes - Mind Healer ~London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:47 pm
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⓐⓖⓔ ⑤ Ⓟⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ Ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓔⓡ

❀●•♪.。Nasim had assumed that when Kalin told her they'd be going out somewhere special that he'd met she'd be going back over to Milo's house or maybe his bird office. She didn't mind it over there, he was always nice and snuggly with her and while he didn't make her peanut sandwiches the way her mummy did (with just a dabby dab of honey) he did play her favorite songs. Thane and Kalin didn't do that. Everything was different and she didn't like it one bit and told them so almost everyday. She sometimes felt bad because it wasn't completely their fault, but then it didn't because yes it was. Her bedroom was different, her school was different (that wasn't too bad because she hadn't actually liked her other teacher that much), even the sounds were different! At her old house, her mummy always had one of her songs playing or she was singing or something! The new house still had sounds but they weren't the ones she wanted to hear. And then the worst possible thing had happened.

Her favorite blanket had gotten washed and all the smell had been replaced by something else and she absolutely hated it. It was like they were trying to take her mummy from her, but she wouldn't let them! She had yelled and cried and thrown the biggest tantrum ever saying that she hated them and cried some more until she fell asleep. Just not on her blanket. Going somewhere away from the blanket was a good idea so she didn't argue about it when she was told to get dressed but was surprised that instead of Milo's she was in front of a completely different building. Where were they? Were they gonna give her away?! Nasim was so scared that she couldn't even ask, she just clung to Thane's hand as tight as she could and followed him and Kalin into the building where they were met with a stranger.

"Good morning, could you point us in the direction of ah, Michael Davenport's office? We have an appointment with him." Kalin asked the stranger who gave him a nod and pointed him towards the hallway.

"Is this an orphanage?" she finally asked not able to keep calm any more. Thane looked down at her surprised and shook his head which made her feel a tinsy bit better. "No, this is...we're gonna meet someone to talk to for a little bit." he explained slowly which made no since to her. Why were they in a weird building just to talk to someone? They could've done that at Milo's!

Diamond Wales

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
It's all right

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                    Woke up in London yesterday
                                                    Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                                    Don't really know how I got here
                                                    I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Eʟᴅᴇsᴛ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ |♝| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ |♝| Psʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ

════════════════════════

Michael was kind of glad that his frist appointment after yesterday was a child. Yesterday it had been a patient that had thrown a fit the minute that he came into the office and refused to leave. Personally Michael thought it was a bad idea that someone had decided to schedule someone with an intense fear of going outside to come to the office instead of him going to the patient's home, but he hadn't known what the issue was, only that the man's sister had made the appointment and she wasn't saying much of why. Now that Michael had a better idea, he had easily made an appointment to make a house call, since it was much more comfortable for someone with agoraphobia.

Sighing, he reviewed what he had planned for the session for the day, and was glad he was merely trying to get to know the girl in question and getting her comfortable with him. After all, any good relationship with a patient was built off of whether the patient felt comfortable with talking to their psychologist. The only tricky part was that this particular patient was a child of magical parents, or well, magical parents adopted her, and he'd had to make sure to consult with Niall about a few facts that he wasn't quite sure about. However, he was as prepared as he could be as he walked into the waiting room. Spotting the family immediately, he walked over and gave the parents a nod before turning his attention to Nasim.
                                                    "Hello, I'm Michael. I was told that your parents wanted me to talk to you, but, I've got a better idea for today if you don't mind. I actually have something you could help me with. You think you'd be able to help?" He kept his body language relaxed and nonthreatening, hoping that Nasim wasn't the type to run from the room. He'd had a lot of that with Tommy back when Joi and him were staying with Michael. Thankfully Tommy never went far, and hopefully that meant the same for Nasim.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, let's see how this session goes...
                                                    OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                                    Address to places like Abbey Road
                                                    Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 am
Here comes the sun
It's all right

Ⓐⓖⓔ ⑤ Ⓟⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ Ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓔⓡ

❀●•♪.。Nasim was still confused and curious as they waited before another older man came and started talking to her. At his question of whether she wanted to help him with something, her immediate answer would probably be yes, if he hadn't called Thane and Kalin her parents. She was pretty sure that was just a grownup word for mum and dad and no they weren't! "They're not, I have a mummy and daddy and they're not them!" Nasim figured she should explain everything first before they did whatever he needed help with so she could finally go to Milo's. She missed the wince and dismayed looks on Thane and Kalin's face at her words and instead focused solely on Michael. "What do you need help with?" she asked cautiously. Wyatt had tried something like this with her to make her eat her veggies so she wondered if this new man had a bag of soggy carrots somewhere he needed eating because if that was it then no way!

Diamond Wales

Here comes the sun
It's all right

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Michael didn't miss the way that her parents winced as she pointed out they weren't her parents. He vaguely wondered if he was ever that way, but doubted it. After all, he'd been too young to really remember them, and after seeing the mess his biological family had winded up, he was kind of glad that he wasn't raised with them. "Well, if you can keep a secret, I can say that I had to change last names once because I went somewhere else with people who weren't my parents too." May his mother and father forgive him for saying that, but he figured they'd probably understand. They were doctors as well, though not in psychology. They would have had to take a course in it though. "But no, that's not the thing I need help with. I was actually hoping you could help me decorate my office. It's kind of plain, and I was wondering if you wanted to help me put up pictures in there. I found a coloring book that has some really neat pictures that I thought would look good, but I need help coloring them. Do you want to help me?"

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

-♡-

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:23 am
Here comes the sun
It's all right

Ⓐⓖⓔ ⑤ Ⓟⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ Ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓔⓡ

❀●•♪.。Nasim was going to say she was great at keeping secrets, like she hadn't told Wyatt how many times Milo really took her out of school or let her skip last year to go to his shop and play with the owls visit her mum, but then he said that he'd had to change names before too which made her curious. "Why'd you have to change names? Did your mummy die too?" she asked sadly already sort of feeling bad for the other adult. No one should lose a mummy or daddy, that should be an ultimate rule somewhere. When he finally asked if she could help by coloring pictures for his new office she even offered up a small smile before nodding enthusiastically. Coloring she could definitely do! "I can help with that!" Nasim left her place by Thane to go into the office looking around for this coloring book while the adults stood by the door fidgeting awkwardly. "Should we come in also, or do you want us to wait?" Kalin finally asked in a low tone to not alert the little girl. After reading up on child therapy on google, despite all his husband's eye rolling, he'd found that sometimes there would be group sessions with them or alone time with Nasim and he wanted to know which it was so he didn't step on anyone's figurative toes.

Diamond Wales

Here comes the sun
It's all right

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Michael shook his head, deciding that it was probably best not to tell Nasim that his parents had ditched him and two of his brothers. If nothing else, he didn't want to give her the wrong impression, and someone her age didn't need to know there were some parents that just didn't want their kids. "No, my mummy didn't die, but I had to go away from her. My new mummy and daddy I did care about very much, but they passed away not too long ago. I still miss them though." He smiled when she stated she could help with that and stood to let her run into his office. When Kalin asked if they should be in there, Michael shook his head, speaking in the same low voice. "No, I figure this session could be establishing trust and getting to know her. However, future ones could be group sessions. This one however is all about her."

Hoping that the two wouldn't feel offended, he left them after giving them a nod and found Nasim looking around for the promised colouring book. He walked over behind his desk and pulled it out as well as a large box of crayons before walking over to a small table. He didn't pull out any pad or anything, thinking that he wasn't going to take notes until after the session. However, he set both book and box on the crayons down and gestured for her to take a seat. "This one I think has a bunch of neat pictures and shapes. You pick one page and I'll pick another and we can both get started on them."

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

-♡-

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm
Here comes the sun
It's all right

Ⓐⓖⓔ ⑤ Ⓟⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ Ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓔⓡ

❀●•♪.。Nasim didn't understand, why would he have to go away from his mummy? Had she been sick too? But he said she didn't die so if she'd been sick, wouldn't he have gone back to her when she felt better? None of that made any sense to her, but she did feel bad when he said that his new mummy and daddy had died a few years ago. He'd lost two mummys?! She couldn't even think about that! While she was focused on that and the search for coloring supplies, Kalin nodded at his explanation while Thane looked conflicted for a brief moment before pulled away by his husband. Nasim took a seat the small table once Michael came back in his office and brightened when he finally pulled out the coloring book and crayons. When he offered for her to choose a page she excitedly took the book and began flipping through it liking all the different patterns she was seeing. Finally she stopped on a page that had different lotus flowers on it.She recognized the flower since her mummy had a skirt that had flowers like it all over it and it had been her second favorite of her mum's. Her favorite skirt had been shimmery and looked like lightning bugs had were twinkling in it. "This one please." Nasim told him pointing it out.

Diamond Wales

Here comes the sun
It's all right

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image
                                                  In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
                                                  Straw into gold chump, I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack
                                                  Maybe I need a straightjacket, face facts
                                                  I am nuts for real, but I'm okay with that
                                                  It's nothing, I'm still friends with the

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀᴇʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil narrowed his eyes as he walked into the office. Granted, it wasn't one of his session nights, but he couldn't let this matter lie. Not when Virgie had managed to get someone pregnant. Dante had tried to control him, but the fact was Virgie had managed to get loose and neither Virgil or Dante liked the implications. Dante didn't like the idea of reintegration, and neither did Virgil. However, Virgil liked even less the idea that there was a portion of his psyche he couldn't control. As it was, he could only think of one person that could attempt it, and that was Niall. Which, hopefully it didn't involve Virgie trying to kill his therapist. Otherwise he'd have to think of alternatives, such as possibly erasing all of his memories and locking himself away. It was bad enough when Jaslyn ended up miscarrying, adding the fact that there was now a child he never remembered having and he was woefully aware that this was finally beyond his ability to control.

He looked around, noting that it didn't seem that Niall was actually out in the main area, which meant that Niall was likely in his personal office. Virgil didn't even bother knocking, instead walking over to the door, opening it up, and strolling over to take a seat right in front of Niall's desk. He narrowed his eyes at Niall, his lips pressed into a thin line and trying and failing to keep his expression neutral.
                                                  "You said you could try to reintegrate my personalities. I'm listening." Honestly he couldn't care one whit about what Virgie or Dante thought about this. He wanted this over with. Someone needed to do something about Virgie, and as Niall was the only mind healer Virgil trusted, he wanted the man to do the job.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This had better work...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
                                                  Get along with the voices inside of my head
                                                  You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
                                                  And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy
                                                  Well, that's nothing

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Despite the late hour, Niall was still at his office attempting to make a dent in his paperwork before heading home. Thankfully it was the good kind so he didn't mind staying later to finish it. One of his patients was finally well enough for a lower dosage of potions, which meant for them finally being able to go back to work which they'd been explicitly worried about throughout their sessions with him. But at their next visit, he could tell them the good news and then begin creating a new schedule around their work hours; good news and all but they still needed some healing. Plus it kept him from going home to an empty house, which really he should technically be used to after nearly two years but it still feels like only yesterday he was bringing Elvira home for the first time. He wondered how his other friends did it. In fact Gracie's oldest had graduated! But now she had the twins at home before she had to worry about empty nest syndrome...okno. There was no way he was considering children when he hadn't even told Rubin of his, ahem, realization. He was still pretty miffed that he said it first to his annoying and brash younger brother but he also hadn't found the right moment to finally tell him. Was there even? Maybe he could ask one of his friends for advice. He was sure that'd be a pleasant surprise for them. Niall was just doing a final once over when he heard the door open and shut and grew curious since, had he forgotten to lock the door? s**t. He really hoped it wasn't someone actually looking to rob the place. He was about to get up and go look when surprisingly Virgil came into his office and sat across from him as if he'd called him in and randomly mentioned their previous talk about reintegration. Niall blinked a few times to make sure he was seeing what he was seeing before slowly nodding because apparently this was happening.

"Well, that would involve getting to the root of the split, what caused the personality to emerge I mean. Disassociation happens when the primary, at the time the only, psyche can't handle what's happening to it and creates one that can. We've discussed this with what happened with Dante and Virgie but we haven't really hit the nail on the head about their formation. Or rather, when we get close I start getting attacked." he mentioned dryly before getting serious again. "I'm guessing something's happened for you to suddenly start asking about it. Especially when we don't have a scheduled visit for another...forty-eight hours."

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil frowned as he listened to Niall explain that they needed to get to the root of why Virgie and Dante existed to begin with, along with what happened every time they got close. Virgil wasn't going to deny that Dante seemed less than enthusiastic about it, and well, Virgie... Virgil was certain that Virgie would prefer never to reintegrate and become the only personality Virgil had. However, Virgil was tired. He was tired of fighting the same battle day in and day out, and he just wanted it to end. He just hoped that he survived the experience. "Yeah, something happened." He hesitated, trying to gather his thoughts and drive out the idea that Niall would actually judge Virgil for his alters' actions. "I... just became a father. I didn't know that I'd had one until Darius came up and told Dante. Virgie apparently got out and...."

Virgil sighed, burying his face in his hands. He would be lying to himself if he said he didn't know when his life got so screwed up. He knew exactly what caused it. Dante had stated flat out that Jaslyn's antics over the course of his life had caused it, while Virgil was convinced it was because of everything else. It was all linked to when his father was incarcerated. Wasn't it? "I just want them gone. I'm tired, and if I can't keep a lid on Virgie, then there's a problem. I just want to feel like myself again and not pieces of myself." He pulled his hands away from his face, looking at Niall and trying to imagine if there was any help for him. He'd been screwed up for so long, he could hardly remember a time when he wasn't fighting against himself.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

Well, that's nothing

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall wasn't surprised something had happened for Virgil to come to him willingly, but "startled" didn't even cover his emotions when the exact reason was that apparently Virgie, of all the alters!, had gone and impregnated someone. As horrid as it sounded, if he had to have guessed which alter would do something like that, he would've put his money on Dante if only because the man oozed that sort of charisma men and women could potentially fall for. (No, he was not speaking from experience, having a coffee table flung at one's head pretty much put a damper on any positive feelings he might've had towards him thanks very much.) This was very bad. In their sessions, they had come to certain estimate terms on Virgie's personage, one of the most important being that he was definitely a prepubescent child. They hadn't gotten very far with him besides that since he had the awful habit of pushing Dante and Virgil's wrong buttons when it came to their former...when it came to Meghan. This was very bad indeed.

Niall let out a deep sigh as he dropped his head in his hands trying to think of how he could help not knowing Virgil had basically done the same. He lifted it as Virgil began speaking of how he wanted his alters gone so he could live a fuller life, and he felt for the younger man. However this didn't just happen overnight.

"I understand, I do but you have to know, Virgil, that there isn't this magic potion that can cure you otherwise we would've already had it. The sad thing is, I truly thought we were making progress on working with the coexistence of your alters. But if Virgie can somehow slip past both of you to do something like this, I agree that the best course of action is to work on integration. I'm supposing that you would want to get a jump start on this tonight since you're actually here." Niall added as an afterthought getting up from his seat. The bad thing about Virgil's disorder was that there weren't many practices that involved in complete integration so it had taken him a while to compile enough research on the subject.

Luckily though, he had whittled it down to about two techniques that he could try, though their amount of success, he had no idea. It really all came down to Virgil. That said, he began ruffling through his files in his desk and behind it to try and find his research for once thankful his daughter wasn't at home so he wouldn't have to send his brother to stay the night with her. He was feeling that this would be an all-nighter sort of session.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil straightened up as Niall explained that it wasn't as easy as just taking a potion and everything being better. He understood that, if the fact that he'd been seeing Niall for years was any indication. However, he nodded as Niall mentioned that Virgil wanted to start on it tonight. Of course that was what Virgil wanted. He'd wanted it ever since... Seventh year? It'd been the first time he'd become aware of everything. Dante had been in control, but Virgil had realized something was seriously wrong then. "I wouldn't mind getting a 'jump start' on it, if that's the term you want to use. I'll admit that Dante is definitely a lot more... Not necessarily safer, but less likely to do something crazy. Virgie..."

He paused, shaking his head and watching Niall shuffle through papers on his desk. He'd be crazy if he didn't admit that he was curious as to how this was all going to happen. Even he wasn't sure how they'd react at the idea. Dante might not mind, if he was the one in control, but he doubted seriously that Virgie would even allow it. He wasn't giving Virgie that option anymore. Virgie had proven he wasn't trusted outside of his head. "So, pardon me for asking, but what exactly is this going to entail? I assume you have to have some sort of idea. Otherwise you never would have suggested it to me in the first place."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

Well, that's nothing

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall barely heard whatever words Virgil was saying to him while he scoured his office for his notes and began organizing and looking them over. He had originally planned to bring this up at a later session, perhaps even a group one with the other's boyfriend, but time was of the essence now. There was a very slim minuscule of a chance they could somehow get rid of Virgie tonight, what he was mainly hoping for was that they got to his root core quicker. He was created in a time of horrible stress and consequence but he still maintained a naive and childlike air of existence; in comparison to Dante, Virgie had to be the most complex and therefore most dangerous. It'd already been pretty proven by the current existence of a lovechild and he'd rather not allow him to get another chance at something else.

He had just found the last of his files and was muttering to himself as he rearranged them accordingly when Virgil asked what exactly he had planned, which reminded Niall that not everyone could hear his insane muttering. Well, Virgil actually might but he probably has other things on his mind to try."Yes actually, I was planning on telling you about this at a later date, possibly even at a group session consisting of you and Dominique but um, well as you know that's rather shot to hell now isn't it?" he chuckled nervously.

"Basically what we're going to do is a type of hypnosis that will regress you to the period of the split and have you work though your feelings and emotions so we can understand why it happened. For muggles, the basic hypnosis has apparently worked but for your circumstance, and our time limitations, we're also going to be crossing it with a process called EMDR, or eye movement desensitization and reprocessing. Pretty much what it means is while your under, I'll make a series of quick movements in front of you that will hopefully give way to repressed memories that will force your regressed state to deal with. For you and for where we're going, this will probably be very...nerve wracking to say the least. Had we had the time, I'd walk you through it much slower than I am now." Niall said apologetically with a sad look. "There are other ways, of course, but this was one I believe would help you the most despite its rather forceful beginnings. Do you still wish to continue?"

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil cocked an eyebrow as Niall went about muttering to himself, but Virgil proceeded to ignore it. As Niall mentioned wanting to discuss it at a later date in a group session with Dom, Virgil snorted. Like hell he was going to bring Dom to a group session. If nothing else, his alters would try and murder someone, and he was certain that Virgie would target Dom specifically because of Virgil and Dante's 'perversions'. "'Shot to hell' is an understatement. I'd say avada kedavra'ed and crucio'ed all to hell instead. Much more concise, I'd say."

He cocked an eyebrow at the word 'hypnosis' and doubted he could actually be hypnotized. Although, he was unsure about exactly what Niall was supposed to do. However, he rolled his eyes at the suggestion of desensitization and that it was supposedly going to release suppressed memories and how it was supposed to be nerve-wracking. He'd had his share of nerve-wracking to last a lifetime. He doubted anything Niall could do would qualify. "So you're going to hypnotize me and make me remember stuff? I don't exactly know how nerve-wracking this is supposed to be. My nerves have been wracked enough to last a lifetime and I don't know if anything you do could cause me distress. However, if you think it'd work..." He settled himself back and crossed his arms, waiting for Niall to begin.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

Well, that's nothing

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall shot a mild look towards Virgil at his added commentary to his "shot to hell" assessment but since this was his life, he figured he had a right to do so. He had a feeling that the other would be skeptical to the whole hypnosis part, but honestly despite his aversion to the technique (pretty much every cornball comedy had ruined hypnosis for the general population) he had been pretty impressed with his findings on its affects with people in the vampire's position. As he began pulling out his notes and everything he would need to begin he listened as Virgil made note that his nerves were already pretty wrecked and that this technique couldn't do much harm which rather saddened the man. "I only added that because it might become difficult for you having to even partially experience your past in order to heal and so it'd be understood if you'd want to try something different. But since you're sure, or rather since there's apparently no nerves left, we'll just have to go forward."

Niall sighed and directed Virgil to turn in his chair to face the door before handing him a potion vial. "Due to your enhanced nature I concluded that it'd be a little harder to get you into the right state, so I ask that you take about a sip of that calming draught before we begin. Alright, don't look at me or anything else but the dark spot on my door. Do you see it? It's rather noticeable against the tan wood, right? Keep your eyes only on that spot, nothing right now is more important than my voice and that spot." Niall had been forced to change up his script when he remembered that Virgil had no reason to slow his breathing considering the man never actually had to take a breath. Or blink really. He kept directing him like this for about five minutes until he was sure they were ready to proceed. "Keep focused on that spot Virgil, my voice is nothing but white noise. Keep...focused...the darkness of the spot is growing, don't be alarmed. Just allow it to overtake you. The darkness is seeping in, you see nothing but that darkness, how are you feeling?" His voice had progressively gotten softer to a murmur as he stood just behind the vampire staying out of his peripheral vision.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games