Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Fire Nation Hotel Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 pm
Then, everything changed when the...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A luxurious hotel near the central area of Konohagakure. It's exceptionally large and hosts a whole slew of first and second class citizenry; business people, nobility, shinobi, sometimes even gang lords and their stock. It has several different sectors where you're more likely to find one than the other. For example, the basement level (which is still luxurious) is known for call girls and other forms of prostitutes, and often quick but expensive doses of drugs to get a quick fix. On the upper level, businessmen and the hotel owners often reside. Shinobi often rent near the middle, for a cheaper price if they hold evidence of their badge.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx The shinobi found this place first, which was unusual because when he was younger they never had such an extraordinary place. Walking in, he noticed that a lot of rich, greedy men were making their way to the basement so of course- being the rich, greedy man he was- he followed them. The only difference between the two of them, was simply the fact that he was skinny, more handsome, and would cut them in a minute if they made one wrong move against him.

Getting down to it, the doors swung open and he was surrounded by women. Most were naked, some left the imagination up to you. Raising an eye brow, he stepped onto the floor and let out a little disgruntled noise the minute he was touched. Looking over, a girl had smashed herself against his arm, with a bare chest and a mini skirt on.
                                                                        "I cost 2,000 ryo a night." She giggled. Hashao found the girl disgusting, anyone who would willingly throw themselves at a stranger was- he paused mid thought. Isn't that what he did? Shrugging a little, he followed the girl to a dark corner for some entertainment.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓴𝓵𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭
                                                                    He felt the signature, that energy that was familiar, it was made as such from the first time their bodies made friction. He felt drawn to the source, walking closer and closer, his eyes alert. He let himself feel the path. It led into a luxurious hotel that surely required great expense for admission. He wasn't sure if he wanted to pay these expenses. He decided perhaps it'd be best to simply steal his way into a room without anyone knowing. If they caught him, oh well. Would they assemble the force of Konoha against him? He wasn't quite weak enough to be detained by a few hotel guards. Regardless, he wasn't here for a room, he was here for a man. The energy went lower and he followed it completely, into a darker environment with more sensual music. And old, ugly people with young, pretty things. Boys fawning over men. Women fawning over riches. Old, fat and hideous against sleek and desirable. This seemed like just the sort of place he didn't want to be in.

He found Hashao off an alleyway of his own, with some girl about to sit down and give him a dance of flesh against flesh. Kleine immediately grabbed her by the thin cloth she wore, and threw her against the floor. She would've screamed, but she had trained for a long time to silence herself. Screams were not attractive. She looked up at the man, who was beyond imposing, and quietly walked away. Kleine then stepped forward and towered over Hashao, surely covering his vision. "Were you about to buy her?" He asked. "Didn't I say you were mine?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Though he was essentially a virgin a week ago, the guy needed more. He needed a feeling that he had yet to get, something that Kleine and Asher weren't going to hurry to give it to him. The girl wasn't Hashao's type. Making out with her felt like he was being licked by a dog, and the way she sat on his lap was a bit uncomfortable for him. But being a gentleman, he wasn't exactly going to let her go, now was he? He was about to pull out his package when Kleine arrived, sooner than Hashao expected him to. He pushed the poor girl away and looked at him with a dark look. Something that made him get a little angry.

At first he didn't say anything, thinking it through. Hashao could have said a lot of excuses, or he could just tell him the truth.
                                                                        "I thought you only wanted my a**. I need to ram something to, y'know." He was a man. For Asher and Kleine, he would easily bend over but there came a time- a type of mood he would be into- that he needed to be on top for once. Pouting like a little boy who got his toy taken away, Hashao crossed his arms and looked out towards everywhere but Kleine. He was sort of embarrassed, being c*ck blocked by the guy he loved, caught in the act.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx𝓴𝓵𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭
                                                                    Kleine scoffed, and rolled his eyes. He knelt down and smoothed his palms over the fabric covering Hashao's legs, leaning into him and looking him in the eyes. "I'm not sure I do know," he replied. "Are you not content with our arrangement?" The Heiland rose slightly, using his calves to support the rest of his body. He smothered his face in Hashao's chest, and kissed the soft skin slowly. "I left a trail for you in rotten apples for thousands of miles east. I've been waiting here the entire time; in a trance since I met you and Asher. I've been thinking differently, and wanting to try new things; new venues. So with that in mind, if you wanted something like that..." He lowered his head to kiss at the man's abdomen, and started to peel off his shirt slowly. "You just had to ask."

The man's chest was revealed, the broad image before Hashao's eyes, but the finest details concealed by the darkness. He wrapped one of his arms around each of Hashao's legs, and pulled him slightly closer as the man teased him. "My brother's here, in this village. And a bunch of idiots that I had to get away from. I don't want to be here long." He sighed, and looked behind him to see if anyone was around. He couldn't see anyone directly, but he could hear voices all around, of people who must've been near. He didn't like that; it lessened the sensuality. "You have an awful taste in setting," he remarked. "How about that room to the right?" He looked over, directing Hashao's eyes with the nudge of his own.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Hashao gulped; feeling him against his body. He looked at the more dominant boy, his eyes widening at the fact that he was willing to try it. The Joukai was rarely ever wrong, he thought he analyzed both of the males thoroughly, and the one thing he never expected was for them to let him... "I- I didn't know... But I'm asking." The words sorta stung his pride a bit, be when he let it out Kleine was suddenly half naked in front of him, and getting closer by the second. Kleine went and pointed to a more private room, something that definitely looked sound proof. Standing up- while pulling the taller male with him- he lead him into the space and closed the door behind them. With that, he dropped his shirt as well. "My brother and sister are in this village, too. Did you see a Kirumi Raiken or Adam Licht?" He wondered, asking him as all the other sound was diminished by the walls inside. There was a bed waiting for them to use it.

xxxxx That was a pretty unsexy question, so Hashao decided to steam things up a bit. Being a fast learner, he got really close to him, to the point where there chests almost touched but not exactly. Then he went down; Kissing his pex, then his abs, and eventually teasing him right above the belt buckle. His hands rubbed against his upper thigh, and he looked up and smiled. Hashao's face was right next to the crotch, and his eyes glinted in a mischievous manner. "I'll be true to the arrangement from now on."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 pm

xxxx𝓴𝓵𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭
                                                                    The larger man laughed a little, Hashao seeming quite flustered by the fact that Kleine was as willing as he was. He didn't expect the answer to be yes so he assumed an automatic no, and avoided the man in favor of some midnight tramp. Kleine wasn't sure whether to be offended or to simply find the entire scenario quite hilarious. Once they got into the room, he kissed the boy on the forehead and smiled brightly. "You're cute. At first I thought you were just useless and annoying, but uh. Perspectives change." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head, and listened to Hashao pose his question. Kirumi Raiken and Adam Licht? He wasn't sure if he remembered either. He might've seen them but... he wasn't really focused on virtually anyone except Asher, who seemed to disappear while he was in the middle of being interrogated. The Jounin shrugged.

"I don't recall," he bluntly answered. His hands trailed up to smooth over Hashao's chest, massaging his sweet skin. He felt Hashao converge against him, their bodies nearly colliding. He began to kiss down Kleine's body, then rub a sensitive position near the boiling point. Kleine's lungs forced a breath, and then he reeled back slightly and exhaled further. He looked down to Hashao, and trailed his fingers through the man's hair. "If I do see either of the two, I'll be sure to tell them about you. And me. And us." He undid his belt, throwing it atop one of the tables that lined the room, then proceeding to unzip his fly. "And what we do, night after night."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx -time skip-

Waking up, he looked over at Kleine. Was he asleep? He couldn't tell, but he had to leave this place for now. Kissing him gently on the neck, he stood up and got dressed. He was fast to make an exit, leaving the Hotel.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx L i c h t xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx J o u n i n

Kirumi entered the Hotel with the young genin in toe. She had persuaded him to get out of the Uchiha Compound, which was good because there was no where to sleep there unless you were an Uchiha. On her way in, she could have sworn she saw a familiar person but when she looked around for that person he was gone. She shrugged and went up to the counter."Two rooms please." She smiled at the Hyuuga, and waited patiently to receive her keys.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Raiken Clan: +1 Rank all Raiton Jutsu
Joukai Clan: +1 Rank all Light Jutsu
Souzou Saisei (Creation Rebirth)

#00868B  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:36 pm
Xantos would enter behind her and bowed to the workers manning the counter. "I am with her." He told them, in a very rigid and military tone. Everything he said was almost like it was rehearsed and by the book, almost all emotion hammered out of it. Of all the lessons he soaked up in the academy, it was the one about being efficient and caring about the objective.

Naturally being emotionally detached didn't quite help him appear to be friendly either. It wasn't his fault, or at least, not entirely. He tried at times to be approachable and empathetic, but it was tough for Xantos.

The attendant mechanically handed them their keys and he looked down at the number of his. 301. He'd wager that hers was probably 300 or 302. "I guess I'll...see you tomorrow then. I'm room 301. Knock if you need anything. I don't sleep a ton, so I'll be up for a while, at least." He'd tell her and bow to her again, also mechanically. "Thank you, again." He'd say before ascending the stairs to his room.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 am
User Image

She nodded, following him up the stairs and entering her room. 302. Kirumi undressed herself, while doing so something fell out of her back pack. "What..." She bent down. Oh... It was a bingo book she received upon becoming a jounin. Thinking of it as bedtime reading, she was quick to lay back and go through it. So far it seemed a guy named Testial had a high bid. Then it was Lars.. Then Kleine.. Then... Her eyes went wide. Hades? His bid was low but it was there. She shut it, not wanting to read any further. Perhaps they could go hunting for a first mission... or was that too much for genin? She shrugged and quickly fell asleep.

When she woke up, she was knocking on his door first thing. "Get up, kid!"

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:02 am
Xantos was up at the first knock. In what seemed to be regimented and precision training, he had already made the bed and got himself ready in hardly a minute. By the book, like everything else.

The door would swing inward toward the room, leaving Xantos standing in the frame. "Already up." He'd tell her and step out before shutting the door and locking it with the key. Kirumi would notice a perfectly kept appearance, no different than he looked yesterday to an alarming degree. It wasn't like he was slicked back and ready for some sort of date, he was just...scarily consistent.

"Well...what's today's game plan?" He'd ask her and double check that he had all his tools in their respective holsters. Xantos had hoped training, or maybe some sort of basic mission. His combat skills had hardly been improved upon since the academy. He was good in an operating room, but had no field experience.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 am
User Image

She slang her arm around the guy and started to walk out, a smirk on her face. "We are going to go challenge someone to a fight to see how much I have to train you. Then I'll train you hard." She paused. "I would do it but, I have medical problems right now." She pointed to some of the bandages that were still on her legs. Kirumi thanked the counter guy for the night as they left, going to the Training area.

[ooc: You post there first]

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 am
Xantos would look rather alarmed as he was dragged off to the training grounds. A fight? Be barely had a handle on any combat techniques. This was sure to be a nightmare.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ Kirumi walked into the place and went down to the basement almost immediately, and regretted it. The place- she felt like- insulted woman the way they had their shirts off and were pleasing men. Her eyes cut over towards the bar- ugh. She left the place as soon as she realized that yes, the place was very secure. But lacked privacy. [3/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out