Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Ambassador's Hotel ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Located in London, this hotel is near Oxford Street. Covent Garden and Soho are within easy reach and the hotel is just a five minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station. It is frequented by muggles, and offers rooms for weddings, meetings, and events.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
                                                      I know right now you can't tell
                                                      But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
                                                      A different side of me

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil sat on a bed int he room he had rented for the past week, a pen (which seriously, he could do without the muggle contraption) and pad of paper in hand as he contemplated how to write this. He hadn't seen or writen to Jaslyn in ages, and had avoided her during their last years in school, even going as far as to not even go into quidditch during his last year. Everything was still a jumbled mess mentally, but he was doing better. He could think clearly, and well, it had been a long time since he had done that. Not without Megan's influence interfering. He looked to the bedside table on his right and picked up the drink that was there. It was a scotch, and Virgil grimaced only slightly as he knocked it back. Honestly, he should cut back on the drinking, but it dulled his thought processes, and made him hurt less. Because really, he would wake up some mornings and not even want to get out of bed. It was only his desire not to remember how badly he had fallen that he dragged himself out of bed, and only then to visit pubs around the city, never the same one twice. He was a mess, and he knew it. Now, well now was trying to piece back together a life that he wasn't even sure if he was willing to rejoin.

He tapped the pad with his pen, considering what he was writing. So far, the only words on it were Dear Jaslyn, but he couldn't go much further than that. How was he even going to speak to her, anyway? He rubbed his face with his hands, feeling probably far older and worn out than anyone his age should be. Was he supposed to tell her that yes, she was right to run from him? That he was the cause of several deaths? He didn't think he could forgive himself, especially since back then, he was still somewhat in his right mind to make that decision. He stilled, biting his lip and narrowing his eyes. He then snarled and threw the notepad across the room, the pen following a moment later. Mordred, his owl, fluffed his feathers and glared in his direction, but Virgil was too annoyed with himself to care.

After a bit, he stood and gathered the writing material again, his fourth drink of scotch in his hand and retreated back to the bed. He was feeling the effects of the alcohol now, and he didn't care. Muggles tended to call strong drinks liquid courage, and he almost felt like seeing if he could get his hands on a vial of Liquid Luck. Closing his eyes for a moment, he pressed his thumb and forefinger to the bridge of his nose and sighed. He needed to write this, really write this, and apologize. He didn't know how much he could really do, or how much Jaslyn would be willing to hear, but she was a start. He had a list of people he had to apologize to, and she was just first on the list. He doubted very much he could ever apologize to Gracie, and his fingers tightened on the notepad before letting himself relax. He quite literally had no one in the world to talk to, and those he did have before he had shoved away. Drage was one thing, but that was only him, and only to help him get better. He knew better than to continue associations with the redhead. His mum was partially responsible for his descent into madness, and she was still looking for her son.

Shifting on the bed, he leaned back and started writing. It wasn't going to sound perfect, hell, nothing was going to sound perfect to him, but maybe it was a start. As far as how Jaslyn would react, ,well, that was up to her. He knew he was opening himself up for everything she had to say on the matter, but really, how else was the conversation going to go? When he was done, he whistled Mordred over. The owl flew over obediently and Virgil patted the owl on the head. He didn't blame the owl for being mad at him, really. He'd hardly used him since his life turned upside-down. However, Mordred was one of those he had to apologize to as well. Stroking the owl affectionately, he sent the bird on his way to deliver his letter to Jaslyn. Hopefully the bird could find her, wherever she was.

Virgil Ross
                                                      Jaslyn,

I... really don't know where to start with this letter. I know I have to send you one, but what could I possibly say? I'm sorry doesn't even come close to saying the things that need to be said, but I have to. I know I haven't been in my right mind, not for a long time, and I can't even begin to recall everything and everyone I hurt. I seemed to be pretty systematic in the destruction of my own life, I guess. It's one thing to go around and expect for your life to be good, it's another to destroy every good thing that ever was in it. I'm... I'm afraid I may have just done it.

I could tell you how it all started, but we all know how. Or maybe not. I don't know. All I know is that I started it, and I shouldn't have. I tried to drag you into the madness too, and I don't blame you for running. I would have run too, had I been thinking. But that was the one thing I hadn't been doing it seemed for a long time. I did things I could never find forgiveness for, and I don't even know if I could be sent to Azkaban for it or not. I should be, but... I'm scared, you know? Scared of what I turned into, scared of what happened, and scared that I couldn't find myself until near the very end. I could have ended up killing people I cared about, and probably wouldn't have batted an eye, because at the time, I thought I was in the right. I hurt, and I could only think of hurting others in the process.

I won't tell you what happened, because I'm not even sure everything that happened. It all seems like a nightmare that I just woke up from, and now, I feel like I could drown in regret. I know I could never apologize enough to you, and I'm still terrified that you would never accept it and hate me forever for what happened.

Virgil

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
                                                      I know right now you don't care
                                                      But soon enough you're gonna think of me
                                                      And how I used to be

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                              ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Fancying Jaime de Assi
                                                              Looking Chic at the Hotel Restaraunt with Jaime
                                                              xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                              Nervous
                                                              xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                              ❝ There's only so many ways this can go wrong... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If I die young, bury me in satin; ❋ ❋ ❋xxx
                                                              Lay me down on a bed of roses ❋ ❋ ❋xxxxxx
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFiona arrived at the hotel, probably a bit too early to technically be appropriate. But, she'd been ready to leave, and sitting around her loft waiting had seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. Of course, her dress was black, so it wasn't as though she could have spilled anything on it and stained it, but still. She was sure she would've figured something out, and would have ended up running late instead, or worse, having to call it off. Which would have been utterly awful, considering that this was their first actual, official date. She clasped her hands tight together to keep from fidgeting. She really shouldn't be this nervous; she and Jaime had been sort of unofficially seeing one another for a rather long time, after all... although, she wasn't quite sure when exactly the occasional dinners and coffees had gone from platonic to romantic, at least for him. She'd sort of fancied him from the beginning, after all. But, it was obvious that they'd been toeing that line for a while now... today was just the day they were crossing it outright. So, she shouldn't be nervous... except that was logic talking, and Fiona wasn't typically the most logical of people. She sighed in agitation, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. She was too old to be acting like this, she thought, but she couldn't seem to stop it. The redhead hoped that Jaime would show soon... she'd drive herself insane with nerves if she had to wait too long. Which was yet another reason she shouldn't have been so early... dammit.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              xxx❋ ❋ ❋ Sink me in the river at dawn;
                                                              xxxxxx❋ ❋ ❋ Send me away with the words of a love song

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓸𝒇 𝓞𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷 ℳ𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝒪𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝐸𝑒𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓅𝓈

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out, then it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are!
Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light, 'cause it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are tonight!

Milo waltzed into the hotel, happy for many reasons. Firstly, he was getting to spend a few nights alone with his darling husband, second, because they weren't parents tonight. No, Nan was babysitting, so they could be as cuddlesome as they wanted. Finally, they were in a hotel! One couldn't worry about housework at a hotel! Oh, it was set to be a wonderful weekend, and Milo couldn't be happier. With a grin, the man kissed Wyatt, coppery eyes sparkling bright. It was good for them to get breaks from their jobs too, and since all the students had left for school, neither was very busy. Then again, Milo had help from Kenji... but that didn't matter. None of it did. They were going to have a romantic weekend, dangit! "Are you excited, Wy? I am. I'm soooo happy to be somewhere other than home or work! And with you! Ooooh! This is gonna be amazing!" He was talking a mile a minute, but that was fine. He was happy, a burst of energy flowing through him at a rapid clip. Hopefully Wyatt was just as eager, or it would be a bit awkward. Wait... how would it be awkward? Milo'd married the guy! The brunette chuckled to himself, before smushing his lips against Wyatt's... again.

Yukina101

Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts and fan the flames so hot it melts our hearts
Oh, the pouring rain will try to put it out, but not this time!
Let your colors burn and brightly burst into a million sparks that all disperse
And illuminate a world that'll try to bring you down, but not this time!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt whistled low as they arrived at the hotel impressed by his resplendence. When they had made the arrangements they had called ahead instead of flooing or owl mail since it was a mainly muggle establishment so he hadn't seen the building yet. But from the way Milo was carrying on he had either known what it would look liked or was just excited about their small weekend trip. He knows he was; as much as he loved and adored his son, he was going sleep the best he had in weeks. Thane, in his infinite wisdom, had decided to watch a slightly scary movie with his nephew (and honestly there's no such thing as "slightly scary" to a kid!) so their son had been a guest in their shared bed for a while. And there was just no way without the risk of eternal damnation to successfully get it on with your significant other when your child is in the same bed. So he was hoping to make up for lost time this weekend. A slow smirk came crawling across the American's face as he looked over at his husband who kept alternating between pressing kisses to him and practically dancing in the lobby. Poor guy had no idea what was about to hit him. Well, he should by now, they'd been married for nearly three years if he didn't know by now Wyatt was clearly doing something wrong. He chuckled as Milo asked if he was excited while babbling on about not being at home or work for a change which he readily agreed with. He had taken to hiring teenage summer help with his busiest months (the teen help being either his brothers or kids who actually come in looking for jobs) but since the kids went back to school and summer slowly bled into fall, his job could, and did, slow down so he was able to do things like this. "I'm very excited 'Lo, mainly about a night of uninterrupted fun with you." he told the slightly shorter man wrapping an arm around his waist and giving a roguish wink and grin before submitting himself to more kisses. He probably would've gladly stayed like this for a while had the concierge not cleared his throat noisily as to garner their attention causing Wyatt to groan lowly but still pulled away from Milo reluctantly and walked over to the man. After giving their names and showing their ID's they were given their room key and told that their luggage would be waiting for them in the room. "Looks like we have a while 'till lights out. Do you have something in mind or do you want to skip to the physical activities of the night?" he asked his husband pressing a kiss on his neck.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light, 'cause it's time for you to shine

Milo admired the fancy lobby of the hotel, his excitement building with each moment. For the past week or so Dris had been a constant in their bed, making even a bit of contact impossible. Of course, Dris felt safest in the middle of the bed. Darned Thane. Of course that movie had been too scary for a six year old! Gah! Luckily for the Abrams, Nan had been more than willing to babysit for a weekend, leaving Wyatt and Milo here, to garner their excitement. Though, right now, he felt like a teenager again. This... this weekend was certainly needed. Wyatt mentioned his excitement about a night of fun, and Milo provided a flirtatious wink. "Trust me, Wyatt dear... it's gonna be a lot more than just fun." He grinned, waggling his eyebrows. After trying (and failing) to compose himself, the man presented his ID, then was handed one of the room keys. Ooooh! This was amazing! The duo had one of the nice suites, so Milo tugged Wyatt toward the lifts. Wyatt mentioned lights out and asked about their activities, then kissed at the shorter man's neck. Gah! Didn't he know how enticing that was?! "Well, there are many things we can do, I'm sure, but there is only one we're really needing in our lives. I suppose... we should enjoy each other's company, no?" He grinned, knowing his words were elusive. To Milo, their activities didn't matter, so long as they got to be alone for a while. He led the way to their room and opened the door, stepping in and flicking on the lights.

Yukina101

Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts and fan the flames so hot it melts our hearts

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:28 am

We'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt's blue eyes flashed as Milo winked at him informing him that they would be having much more than fun this evening and he had to suppress the urge to shudder. Merlin and Morgana his husband was trying to kill him. As they traveled up to their room with his lips barely leaving the soft crevice of the other man's neck he really did release a soft groan as the musician mentioned that there was only one thing they could do that'd been missing from their life. And it was a pretty big thing. "Well who am I to keep us waiting even a second longer?" he asked him with a sultry grin and waited until they were fully in their room before he pulled him into a deep long kiss and only broke away to drag him over to their bed for fun times he had been promised. Some time later, the American wasn't really sure but he was positive it had been at least two hours seeing the setting of the sun, Wyatt finally pulled himself away from his lover to pull back on his underwear then slithered back into the bed for another post-coital cuddle. "Have I told you how amazing you are? The few dozen times I might've mumbled it during our previous activities notwithstanding." he said with a cheeky smirk before giving Milo a soft nuzzle. He'd deny it to his dying day if asked but he loved the after sex cuddle just as much as he liked the actual sex. "You hungry? I wasn't kidding about wanting to try out the hotel restaurant, although now I might be able to focus more on the menu than just how delicious you look." Wyatt said with an exaggerated eyebrow waggle before finally succumbing to his own amusement.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo practically danced around the room once they'd made it in, excited by their vacation. Sure, they weren't visiting far off lands, but they didn't really have time. Honestly, they just wanted to be adults. No cutting someone's food or coaxing anyone to bathe, no, this was quite nice. With a grin, he hopped on the more than comfortable bed and tugged his lover into a long, drawn out kiss. After a long, but satisfying, time, the boys emerged from the blankets, and Milo was grinning like a fool. Wyatt professed amazement, so Milo kissed his chin, which was easiest to reach from the crook of Wyatt's arm, where he'd chosen to snuggle. "Eh, I did alright. You, however, are wonderful." He smiled, draping an arm over his husband's tummy. His attention perked up when he heard mention of food. "Well, I'd love to try it, I mean, if you're sure you can stave off temptation." His voice turned into a sultry whisper at the last word, knowing he could tease his love. He moved quickly and pressed his lips to Wyatt's and moved to stand. The agile man slipped into his clothes, then lovingly tossed a shirt at Wyatt. "As much as I'd like to keep you out of your clothes, society dictates we can't wander to fancy restaurants in our birthday suits." He paused to laugh at his own words, then sat on the edge of the bed to put on his socks and shoes.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:28 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt grinned at the kiss to his chin and it turned a bit cheeky when Milo amended his statement saying that he was instead the one that had been wonderful. "How about we meet in the middle and saw we were both awesome." he said with a slight chuckle. He could barely stifle his groan as his husband answered his question of whether he was ready to eat behaving in a way he was sure the other man knew would just end up with them in the same position they were in not five minutes ago. Well, maybe not that position, there were a few others he had been wanting to try if the musician was flexible enough. He watched him for a few seconds as he fought down the urge as he dressed before blowing out a soft sigh and slipping out the bed to pull on his own clothing. When they were both dressed they left the room to go to the nice restaurant on the bottom floor and were led to a nice quiet booth. Wyatt looked around the small restaurant and was surprised at how upscale it was to be situated in a hotel, but honestly shouldn't have been with how swanky their room was. "This is certainly different from our usual weekend meal of pizza, veggies, and juice boxes, isn't it?" he said with a laugh as he perused the menu.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo grinned at Wyatt, then happily moved to fluff his hair. "I suppose I can agree to that, dear." He smirked, then cuddled back into the taller man's arm. He pondered their earlier, and later, activities, a smile lingering on his lips. When Wyatt finally sighed and started to dress, Milo was filled with joy... though not as much as earlier, he pondered. Soon, the duo was on the way to the ground floor, where they found the fancy restaurant. Wyatt mentioned their usual meals of pizza and whatnot, causing the other to laugh. "God forbid you forget macaroni and cheese! Never forget the favorites!" They ate so much of the food Milo had almost grown to hate it. Fortunately, his love for his darling son allowed him to handle it. He smiled at his husband, watching him as he browsed the menu. With a coy look, he turned his gaze away in favor of searching for food. "Oooh. They have a chicken Parmesan? I think I'll try that! They also have a fancy cheesecake, but I know it'd be a disappointment next to Kalin." He chuckled, feeling a pang of sadness at missing the older two boys. Dris he saw all the time, so it was a bit less hard. Plus, he was with Nan! No way to get in trouble there! But at Hogwarts? And knowing that there had been attacks in Hogsmeade last term? Well, at least Lou knew to keep an eye out for the two when their paths crossed. That was a comforting thought. Copper eyes flicked back to Wyatt, knowing he could calm any level of worry the younger man may ever have.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:00 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt threw his head back and laughed fully as Milo reminded him not to forget their son's absolute favorite food in the entire blue world: macaroni and cheese. He used to quite like it before they kept having to serve it every meal, now he could barely stand the sight of it. Thankfully, this disposition never turned over onto his young son who he would gladly keep feeding the cheesy product, as long as he finished all the vegetables on his plate. They had to fight all that starch with something! The American gave a quieter chuckle as his husband became excited over the sight of chicken parmesan on the menu while also mentioning that they had a cheesecake which would probably pale in comparison to Kalin's. After saying the teen's name, the musician adopted a rather sad and serious look and Wyatt was sure he was thinking back to the attack in June nad how frantic the two of them had been when they heard about it. He was pretty sure Milo hadn't let Kalin out of his sight the first few weeks of summer after that, not that he had been any better. He leaned across the table and placed his hand over his husbands and rubbed it comfortingly. "Hey, none of that. The boys are fine, safe, and probably in a broom closet doing something I'd probably like to castrate Thane for." he said with a teasing smirk hoping it would ease him up. A waiter finally made their way over asking for their order and he requested a bottle of wine for the two of them to share while ordering their braised pork.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo didn't know what to think when his thoughts turned to the first of last summer. Kids had died in that attack, but by some holy grace, Milo could say the boys, his little brothers made it safe and sound. It was hard to even begin contemplating what would have happened if either had been even a touch hurt. He probably would've gotten so upset he'd have an anxiety attack. That wouldn't help. Then again, he wasn't much help in those situations. Sure, he had an uncanny knack for staying calm until he was alone to break down, but that still wouldn't help. He needed to learn healing magic, at least to some degree. Maybe he could recruit Lou's help there. Suddenly, Wyatt's voice cleared the thoughts away, bringing a small smile to the younger man's face. "Now, now, they have to be treated equally. If you are gonna take one's fun away... Ooh! Instead, we can just instruct Dris to sleep in their room, cosied up with Thane, then we can have fun instead!" He grinned, laughing. He was so lucky to have Wyatt, who could make him laugh in all situations. The waiter came, and an order was placed, along with a bottle of wine. Ooooh! Classy! Milo filled both their glasses, then offered a smile to his husband. "To three years, three kids, and an evening alone!" They had three kids... sorta. One kid and two goofy teenagers at least. Quietly, Milo pondered adding in a female somewhere. Of course, not as a couple, since four of the men had formed pairs, and Dris wasn't old enough to date. Maybe... Maybe they could schedule a tour of Wool's again? Could they handle two full-time kids?

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:50 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt mock pouted as Milo corrected him saying it wasn't fair to only take Thane's manhood and not Kalin's. "Yeah but Kalin didn't know what to do with it until Thane taught him!" he countered before snickering at his remark that they should instead have Dris bunk with the boys and cosy up to Thane wrapping up two problems. He liked it! He waited for him to fill their two glasses with the wine and chuckled at their toast. "Hear hear!" he chanted before taking a small sip and humming at the flavor dancing on his tongue. He spotted a curious rather unknown expression on the other man's face and wondered what else he could be thinking about. It wasn't his usual worrying one so it wasn't about their boys and it wasn't his angry face so it wasn't about him, what was it? "Hey, penny for your thoughts? Uh, pence I mean. Dammit, more than half a decade here and I still forget that." Wyatt corrected himself with a small shake of his head.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo could have laughed when Wyatt motioned that Kalin was sweet and innocent without Thane's influence. "I... I don't know about you, here, but I was once an innocent teenage boy, and even without the help of Thane, I learned to do what we did a few moments ago. I'm sure he would've figured it out. It's what teenage boys do." He grinned, running his fingers through his messy hair, then he sipped the wine. It had an interesting flavor, but it was very good. As he drifted into thought, he didn't notice Wyatt's eyes on him. When the taller man spoke, Milo jolted, blinking rapidly. "Uh, Pennies were part of our currency until 1970, if that helps? But... I was thinking about Dris. He's... he's gotten really good with us, and maybe... maybe he'd be good with a sibling? Not.. uncles, but an actual sibling." He dropped his gaze, sighing quietly. Was it horrible that he missed all three of the boys already? "And maybe a girl. We are a big family of boys, but... I grew up with girls. All this manliness is still a bit overwhelming, even though I've lived with it for a long time." He nodded, then slid a hand across the table to hold Wyatt's. He needed to feel close right now, while his thoughts were racing.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt smirked as Milo tried to go around his-admittedly biased-presumption that Kalin was innocent and it was all Thane's fault by stating that while he was once innocent he still learned to have the fun they had just had. And all without the little Scottish snot.
"Yeah but you had all those cousins of yours, Cyd probably being the main one, to ruin your innocence. And not in the fun way."
he told him teasingly. Having since met this famed cousin of his, he was pretty sure she had done probably hysterically terrible things to her only male cousin while he was in the midst of puberty. It just seemed like a thing she'd do. Which of course made her upcoming nuptials to the resident apothecary owner who prefers the nickname "Loki" very terrifying. For the rest of the general population; the pair of them most likely thought it was hilarious. After his flub with the penny/pence thing, Wyatt blinked as Milo gave him rather random information which just doubled his curiosity since his husband only ever gave random and sometimes useless information like that when he was nervous. Finally, he dropped the bomb on what exactly he had been pondering and what a bomb it was. Another child? And a little girl at that? Part of him wanted to instantly veto it, they had their hands full enough with two businesses and a six year old who loved messes but still wailed during baths. But the other part, the one he's characterized as his mushy side, did admit that the idea of a little girl in their testosterone filled house would probably do more good than bad. He wasn't sure how serious Milo was about this until he slid his hand across to grab hold of his. Wyatt turned his blue eyes at his husband's sparkling ones and had to wonder how long this had been turning inside of him, and what exactly he thought he'd say to the idea if he was already petting him up. "I won't lie, the idea of another child so soon after Dris, especially a girl, it's....well it's a bit overwhelming. I mean at least with Dris I knew somewhat what to do because of Kalin but a little girl? I'd be completely in the dark!" A sudden thought attacked the American's mind. He envisioned a teen girl with some nameless punk who was attempting to court her before he, Milo, the boys, and even James popped out of nowhere to give him the business. Maybe it wouldn't be too too terrible. "But, I don't think it'd be terrible to at least check in with the orphanage and see who's available." Wyatt finally acquiesced, and just in time for their food to arrive.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff