Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18 Year old Female looking for friends/Relationship Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaBeans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm
Hello sunshines.
I'm Kat. Like the title says I am 18 and looking for friends and maybe something more. I love anime and manga, some of my favorites are School rumble, Attack on titan, Naruto, Magi, If her flag breaks, Momoko kyun sowrd, Host club, Antique bakery,Kamigami no asobi, digimon, (the list goes on). I like to play video games. (check out my profile for a list) Pokemon has always been part of my life heart
I am really hoping to make some friends here but i haven't had much luck, So please will you be my friend hehe ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:37 pm
Magical Neko-chan

Hi Kat! How goes it? Are you excited for the upcoming Pokemon games?  

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 am
Hi how are you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 pm
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I am so excited!! I loved ruby and I am excited to get a new baby torchic to love and raise <3 c:  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:51 pm
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I am so excited!! I loved ruby and I am excited to get a new baby torchic to love and raise <3 c:

cat_blaugh I'm excited too! Lots of game that I want are coming out around the same time though. cat_burning_eyes

I'm probably going to get Ruby as well xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 pm
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

cat_blaugh I'm excited too! Lots of game that I want are coming out around the same time though. cat_burning_eyes

I'm probably going to get Ruby as well xD

Yay! I know I am excited for the new Zelda games and the new smash bros. I am so happy lucina from fire emblem is gonna be in it <3  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 pm
Magical Neko-chan
Yay! I know I am excited for the new Zelda games and the new smash bros. I am so happy lucina from fire emblem is gonna be in it <3

Yes! I love the Super Smash Bros. games. I played the previous versions way too much. xD

So is Torchic your favorite Pokemon? yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

Yes! I love the Super Smash Bros. games. I played the previous versions way too much. xD

Well it's one of my favorites. It's my favorite starter for sure c: I also like eevee jigglypuff Murrow totodile and raichu. I just bought a wii u earlier this month just so I am prepared for the new smash bros. I have been playing Mario mark 8 all day hehe  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:20 am
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

Well it's one of my favorites. It's my favorite starter for sure c: I also like eevee jigglypuff Murrow totodile and raichu. I just bought a wii u earlier this month just so I am prepared for the new smash bros. I have been playing Mario mark 8 all day hehe

Good morning! yum_tea

Jigglypuff and the marker xD. My favorite Pokemon is Mawile. I also like a lot of the ghost Pokemon. cat_3nodding

Nice! The new Mario Kart looks really fun. Speaking of Mario Kart, McDonald's has Mario Kart toys in their happy meals. cat_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

Good morning! yum_tea

Jigglypuff and the marker xD. My favorite Pokemon is Mawile. I also like a lot of the ghost Pokemon. cat_3nodding

Nice! The new Mario Kart looks really fun. Speaking of Mario Kart, McDonald's has Mario Kart toys in their happy meals. cat_ninja

Hehe I haven't been able to make to McDonalds lately. I want a lugi toy though!  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 pm
Magical Neko-chan

I got a Bowser toy xP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:34 pm
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I got a Bowser toy xP

Lol he's okay too. So how are you today?  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 am
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I got a Bowser toy xP

I'm well, thanks. How are you? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 am
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I got a Bowser toy xP

I'm good kind tired but that's becausE I have been working to much. I worked 10 hours yesterday ans eight today 7 tomorrow and 9 on Tuesday.  

BakaBeans

Cybridsaur

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 am
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan
MagicMarshmallow
Magical Neko-chan

I got a Bowser toy xP

I'm good kind tired but that's becausE I have been working to much. I worked 10 hours yesterday ans eight today 7 tomorrow and 9 on Tuesday.

>o< that sucks. Working so much is tiring. I've been working a lot too. I was going in early and staying late all week because of a deadline  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff