Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
An old Gaian joining up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senko_Maki

Aged Sex Symbol

24,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 pm
I started Gaia... Gods... YEARS ago. I was hacked when the huge 4-Chan stuff started happening. I am currently trying to earn back everything I lost when I was hacked. I gave up for a VERY long time. It was my sister who brought me back and has helped me every step of the way. We missed each others company here and on my birthday she gave me one of her mules and now I'm here.

I love to write and make Avatar Art. I do a lot of freebies, especially if I feel motivated.

I joined when I saw a signature about the Gaia Gold Generators. I HATE the inflation they have caused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 pm
Senko_Maki

Welcome back to Gaia then! c: And to the guild as well of course.
Your sister sounds very sweet, I bet she's really glad you're back as well~
I joined several years ago too, left around '08 and came back nearly two weeks ago now.

You like to write as well? Gah, and you can do art. @-@ You talented being...

Curse those stupid gold generators though, they've really screwed up the market here and created a major rift between funded and non-funded players.

ending-solace

Senko_Maki

Aged Sex Symbol

24,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:59 pm
ending-solace
Senko_Maki

Welcome back to Gaia then! c: And to the guild as well of course.
Your sister sounds very sweet, I bet she's really glad you're back as well~
I joined several years ago too, left around '08 and came back nearly two weeks ago now.

You like to write as well? Gah, and you can do art. @-@ You talented being...

Curse those stupid gold generators though, they've really screwed up the market here and created a major rift between funded and non-funded players.

Thank you for the welcome! heart
She is very glad I came back. We use to play avatar dress up competitions and games and now we are back at it.

Pixel art. I like to make animated pixel art. Its so much fun to see a piece come alive at the end. emotion_kirakira

Those Gold Generators have made it so that newbies will be able to get next to nothing on the market place. Its a nasty deal they have going right now. I just wish they would stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm
Senko_Maki

Of course, lovely~ I'm rather new myself here so I'm happy to make everyone else feel as welcome as I was made to.

...that sounds so cute, I can't even-- I always wanted a sister, only have an older brother and the two of us don't get along.
But alas, that's what friends as for.

//stares at your signature
o n o ......wow! Those are amazing, really. Pixel art seems really tedious to me but the end results are always so awesome.

Me too and so do a lot of other Gaian's but sadly, unless they stop making so much off of it, they probably won't stop any time soon.

ending-solace

Senko_Maki

Aged Sex Symbol

24,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 pm
ending-solace
Senko_Maki

Of course, lovely~ I'm rather new myself here so I'm happy to make everyone else feel as welcome as I was made to.

...that sounds so cute, I can't even-- I always wanted a sister, only have an older brother and the two of us don't get along.
But alas, that's what friends as for.

//stares at your signature
o n o ......wow! Those are amazing, really. Pixel art seems really tedious to me but the end results are always so awesome.

Me too and so do a lot of other Gaian's but sadly, unless they stop making so much off of it, they probably won't stop any time soon.

All siblings don't get along. My sister and I fight like two wild dogs after the same half a cheeseburger found in the trash. I love my sister, but we have some nasty fights.

Pixel art is VERY tedious. The Centaur was over 8 frames. The flapping wings on on my profile was over 10 individual frames. The demon with the purple petals was 6 frames. They all have to be placed EXACTLY in the same position or else you ruin the whole illusion.

I truly hope people stop buying the gold generators and go for the items.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:15 pm
Senko_Maki

That's true, though I enjoy your metaphor with your sister for it. XD Truly an amusing picture. Some fighting is healthy I think, it lets the individuals let off some steam so to speak, and so long as things are made up it's usually alright.

Oh god. That sounds... Very irritating indeed. I've never tried it, mainly because I'm a terrible artist, but I have a fond appreciation for everyone who can do it.
I really like the cat with the mustache, haha~ Very cute.

Same here. I wont ever buy one of those horrid things and it will be rare if I ever end up buying Gaia cash in the first place. Just would be nice if they would level the playing field a bit, so to speak.

ending-solace

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff